Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Goddess' Guidance #1: The World of Uprising

Admin
    Admin

Lineage : Admin
    Guild : Staff
    Cosmic Coins : 100
    Dungeon Tokens : 100
    Mentor : Seijin
    Experience : 100,000,000

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Admin Magic
    Second Skill: Mod Magic
    Third Skill: Dev Magic

Goddess' Guidance #1: The World of Uprising Empty Goddess' Guidance #1: The World of Uprising

Post by Admin 19th February 2020, 10:33 am

Job Title: Goddess' Guidance #1: The World of Uprising
    Category: Social Event
    Job Location: Wakusei Portals
    Solo Word Count: 500
    Group Word Count: 1,000
    Additional Requirements: Fill out the job application.
    Job Description: While walking along (your choice of starting location), you come across a gate. It is very elegant-looking and is seemingly hovering over the ground just wide open. No one without magic can see, touch, or feel the portal. Upon entry of this gateway, you are met with a clear blue sky and a temple with a statue of what appears to be a woman in front of you. Then, as if on cue, the woman, who has long green hair and a beautiful white dress with a staff in her hands, as well as a seemingly teenage boy with angel wings and a toga on come forth to greet you.

"Hello there, mage! And thanks for answering my call and totally not just choosing this job for its simple requirements and low word count! I am Completely Inconspicuous Goddess, and I am here with my assistant, The Shouta Angel."

"Uh, what do you mean by 'word count?' And why are you calling us those weird names, Lady Paluten-AHHHHHHH"

A beam of light blasts the angel away, and you're left with just the goddess there to talk to you.

"Copyrights, Shouta Angel... duh. Anyways, mage, it would be great if you joined forces with us to stop a bunch of bad guys at a ton of planets far away. In order to do that, however, you must first fill out this job application! Simple enough, and free EXP for you!"

(The Player can choose what is on the application. It can be serious or joking, it doesn't matter. The scene in the job description doesn't count towards the word count of the job. The job itself takes place after Completely Inconspicuous Goddess gives you the briefing)
    Enemies: None
    Reward: 5,000 jewel, an angel costume that looks identical to the one The Shouta Angel wears, and access to Goddess' Guidance #2: World of Metal.

-- credit to Strawberry

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 7:59 pm