Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Goddess' Guidance #1: The World of Uprising

Magicite
    Magicite

Main Account- Custom Slayer- Dragon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Eevee- Job Creator- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Limited Edition- Legal Eagle- Unknown Powerhouse- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Magician's Spirit
    Position : None
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Luminous Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 25,299

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lineage Magic
    Second Skill: Cavern Slayer Magic
    Third Skill:

Goddess' Guidance #1: The World of Uprising Empty Goddess' Guidance #1: The World of Uprising

Post by Magicite 26th September 2021, 9:42 am

While walking along in his travels to find a teacher who can help him blend his magic with martial arts, he come across a gate. It is very elegant-looking and is seemingly hovering over the ground just wide open. No one without magic can see, touch, or feel the portal. Feeling a gnawing sensation, a beckoning, he entered the gateway. Upon entering he was met with a clear blue sky and a temple with a statue of what appears to be a woman. Then, as if on cue, a woman with long green hair and a beautiful white dress with a staff in her hands came into view while accompanied by a teenage boy with angel wings and a toga.

"Hello there, mage! And thanks for answering my call and totally not just choosing this job for its simple requirements and low word count! I am Completely Inconspicuous Goddess, and I am here with my assistant, The Shouta Angel."

"Uh, what do you mean by 'word count?' And why are you calling us those weird names, Lady Paluten-AHHHHHHH"

A beam of light blasts the angel away Spirit is left with just the goddess there to talk to him.

"Copyrights, Shouta Angel... duh. Anyways, mage, it would be great if you joined forces with us to stop a bunch of bad guys at a ton of planets far away. In order to do that, however, you must first fill out this job application! Simple enough, and free EXP for you!"

Last edited by Magicite on 26th September 2021, 10:15 am; edited 2 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Magicite
    Magicite

Main Account- Custom Slayer- Dragon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Eevee- Job Creator- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Limited Edition- Legal Eagle- Unknown Powerhouse- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Goddess' Guidance #1: The World of Uprising Empty Re: Goddess' Guidance #1: The World of Uprising

Post by Magicite 26th September 2021, 10:09 am

Spirit couldn't make heads or tails of what was going on. He felt power before him and with his lineage he was able to ascertain a great level of magic and it's various attributes. He knew instantly she was a goddess not to be trifled with.

"I wont got into details who this is, and honestly she would probably attack my essence if I did. I would go along with things and fill out the application. You might find this endeavor quite rewarding, if not difficult in the end. Would help you gain more power."

Spirit was always welcome to the guidance his lineage provided. Having had a plethora of names over many centuries, Spirit had just settled on calling him Prime, a nod to the fact he was the first person ever gifted with magic. For him to even not want to cross the goddess before him solidified his believe in not screwing this up. What really intrigued him was the possibility of gaining more power.

Crawling out of his backpack and flying onto his shoulder would be his other trusted friend Emerald. A small dragon. Energetic and bubbly as always she would put in her two cents.

"Huh? Someone with green hair? Yay! I'm green! Spirit, sign the contract. You have to trust someone green. If you don't, how are her and I going to be best friends forever!?"

Patting emerald on the head he'd look up at the goddess. He swore, just for the tiniest of moments, that the goddess had a look of agreement. It was as if she knew what Prime had said to him and was also in accord with Emerald.

~Word Count: 277~

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Magicite
    Magicite

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Goddess' Guidance #1: The World of Uprising Empty Re: Goddess' Guidance #1: The World of Uprising

Post by Magicite 26th September 2021, 10:41 am

Having a floating magic scroll appear before him Spirit would look it over. It was written in a language he didn't recognize but yet he knew every word. Laid out before him really was a application.

Name:
    Birthday:
    Sexuality:
    Special Characteristics:
    Personality:
    Will You Go On The Quest:

What truly baffled by the fact there was a real application but he would go about reaching for the floating scroll. A table, chair and quill would magically appear for him to sit on and start filling it out. The first questions where simple enough. For special characteristics he had to think for a moment and would write Emerald. It's not every day you see someone walking around with a tiny dragon after all. Staring blankly forward Spirit couldn't believe the next two questions. They were simple yes or no boxes to checkmark. Do you have a personality, yes or no. "What" was all he could think to himself. Still, he figured he had to fill it out so he checked yes on the next two boxes. Signing the bottom he started to stand noting he was done.

Emerald wanting to be involved would blow bubbles at the paper and her signature would also appear at the bottom.

"Teehee, I was wondering if you'd put a yes in personality."

Emerald being cheeky as ever would smile and give Spirit a kiss on the cheek.

Feeling disoriented he would instantly find himself back where he was before they stepped through the portal. He found the whole thing interesting. What was even more interesting was he was holding a money clip with jewels and a toga made from some material that had very real feeling angel like wings...

~Word Count: 286~

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 1:38 pm