Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Goddess' Guidance #2: World of Metal

Strawberry
    Strawberry

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Blessed By the Fourth Wall
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 250

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Anime Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Goddess' Guidance #2: World of Metal Empty Goddess' Guidance #2: World of Metal

Post by Strawberry 1st September 2018, 11:22 pm

Job Title: Goddess' Guidance #2: World of Metal
    Job Location: Wakusei Portals
    Solo Word Count: 2000 Words
    Group Word Count: 3000 Words
    Additional Requirements:
    *Must have completed Goddess' Guidance #1
    *Must wear the angel costume provided in the first job
    *Must not engage in any combat at all.
    *Steal the intel

Job Description: This time, the gateway appears in a familiar location (be it a guild hall, your home, etc. Player's choice. If there are multiple players participating that don't share a familiar location, separate gateways will appear to pick them up). Once again, the Completely Inconspicuous Goddess and the Shouta Angel come to greet you.

"Hi there once again, mage! Glad to see you're back. I have a mission for you! You're going to be traveling to the World of Metal, a world of gritty war-torn action and pop culture references galore! You need to take on a military base, but in the spirit of the World of Metal, you must do it completely stealthily! All you need to do is infiltrate their commander's quarters and get some intelligence from their computer... Or, something like that. It takes two to tango? Alpha charlie breakfast burrito? I don't understand military talk... You take it from here, Shouta Angel!"

"Sure thing, Lady Goddess. Alright, so you have to beware of some pretty important things! There are cameras, soldiers, and even giant robot things that I'm apparently not allowed to say the names of! Beware, because if you get caught by them, they'll start attacking you. But remember, you can't, under any circumstances, engage! Pretty tough, huh? Oh, and uh... Lady Goddess? If they die on this mission... We CAN say their name 3 times and yell it on the 3rd time, right?"

"Of course!"

After the briefing, the goddess opens a gate that displays a military base. When you go through this gateway, you land on a large hill next to it.
    (Details of the base are up to the player, along with enemy placement and the like)

Enemies:

• Enemy Name: Camera
      Enemy Description: "These are the cameras! Trust me, they are the most dangerous of the enemies! If one spots you, oh boy trust me when I say you will have a very bad time!"
      Enemy Rank: Weak
      Enemy HP: 5
      Enemy MP: 0
      Enemy Melee Damage: 0
      Enemy Spell Damage: 0
      Enemy Speed: Immobile
      Ability: Upon spotting a player character, 10 Monster Dice must be rolled (if Weak is rolled, default to normal) or 10 non-Weak enemies must be spawned. They immediately aggro the player spotted by the camera.

• Enemy Name: Patrol
      Enemy Description: "Okay, so these guys carry guns... GUNS! Do you know how those things feel? PRETTY DARN BAD! Uh, anyways... They should just be walking predetermined routes, and they also kinda have nonexistant peripheral vision, so just uh.. Sneak past them?"
      Enemy Rank: Normal
      Enemy HP: 30
      Enemy Melee Damage: 15 damage per shot with gunfire
      Enemy Speed: Simple walking speed

• Enemy Name: Watchmen
      Enemy Description: "Okay so... Take the premise of the camera spotting you... Combine it with the gunfire of the Patrol... And then add in a gigantic light, and uh... Yeah. You got these guys. Heheh... ThankgoodnessIamnottheonegoingonthismission..."
      Enemy Rank: Strong
      Enemy HP: 30
      Enemy Melee Damage: 25 Damage per shot with gunfire
      Enemy Speed: Immobile
      Ability: If the light spots you, all enemies that are already spawned will aggro the spotted character.

• Enemy Name: Giant Robot Things We Can't Say The Name Of
      Enemy Description: "Uh...... They're... Pretty tough... And uh... Pretty big and uh... Good Luck!"
      Enemy Rank: Boss.
      Enemy HP: 200
      Enemy Melee Damage: 30 damage with attached gun, 50 with missiles, 25 from simple attacks
      Enemy Speed: Half of C rank speed

Reward: 15k jewels and a strange eyepatch accessory

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Goddess' Guidance #2: World of Metal NaomiSig
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Moderator- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Speculo (former)
    Experience : 779,415

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Advanced Solid Script
    Second Magic: Aura Manipulation
    Third Magic: N/A

Goddess' Guidance #2: World of Metal Empty Re: Goddess' Guidance #2: World of Metal

Post by ivyleaf33 19th November 2018, 11:12 pm

Spoiler:

https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t35563-goddess-guidance-2-world-of-metal

Goddess' Guidance #2: World of Metal KhyzeRtP_o

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Goddess' Guidance #2: World of Metal B2WXv4aK_o
    sorano granon | solid script | aura manipulation | bank | armory
    i pretend i really liked it this way-- you see, my heart won't die, though i've really tried.

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 11:08 am