Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Motor City Massacre

Motor City Massacre Empty Motor City Massacre

Post by Guest 3rd December 2019, 6:36 am

There were some absolute scum bags in Motor City and it hadn’t taken the dual slayer all that long to take a dislike to them. They were all over the place and seemed to be skulking around every corner, giving lecherous looks to every woman who walked passed them. It pissed her off and there was only so much crap that she could take before she lost her temper. It all came to a head with one single insult, hurled in her direction and she just snapped. Her rational mind was hurled aside, replaced with the animalistic and feral one that was always hiding just below the surface. She hadn’t planned to cause a bloodbath today and had honestly just come out of curiosity but they had just pushed her too far.

Walking down one of the long and rather dull looking streets, her attention had been caught by a wolf whistle, her head turning slowly towards the other side of the street. Standing there would be a group of bikers, with the largest one clearly being the whistler. He made an offensive gesture towards her before shouting out towards her, “Hey! Come over here and we’ll take real good care of you, pinky! We’ll pay you for your time and I’m sure you’ll have a blast with us. What do you say...”

Before he could say another word, Cierra had instantly opened her mouth and unleashed a roar of blood towards the gang, striking the leader in the face and causing him to break out in painful blood boils as her spell took effect. Screaming he’d roll over on the floor in pain, yelling and shrieking, while his friends would look worriedly from one to the next. They didn’t have much time to respond, as the girl sprinted across the road as quickly as she could and instantly began to lash out once she was in range, a blood red pair of claws extending from her hands.

The gang members were not much good and the pink haired slayer was easily able to dodge and evade their pathetic attacks, battering away their weak clubs and impaling and slashing them without any mercy. It was a bloodbath and more and more members of the gang were soon littering the ground, holding on to their broken limbs or in the case of one poor soul, the stump that was left of it. There was no mercy from the girl and the look in her eyes was enough to paralyse them all with fear whenever they dared to look at her pink orbs. The fury of the slayer was there for all to see and the idiots would never make the same mistake again. Rather than simply leave them there to bleed out, she would finish them off swiftly, their death cries soon fading into nothing as she ended their lives, until only the the gang leader remained.

He was in the worst state of all, having taken her blood demon roar directly and was in absolute agony as she approached him. The man would try and roll away from her, desperately trying to flee towards the store that was behind them, however, there was no escape and soon she’d place her foot on his back and force him to remain still. “Still think you’re funny, huh?” she spat, eyes blazing with unbridled anger, “You’ve no idea what you’ve unleashed on the people of this city and I’m gonna wipe your pathetic gang from this place, one member at a time. Tell me who your boss, now. It can’t possibly be you so who’s your commander.” As she spoke, she began to press down on his back, right on top of where a large group of blood boils were, causing him to screech.

“Crazy bitch, stop!” He pleaded, reeling in pain, “You’ve made a grave mistake in attacking us and our boss is gonna crush your pretty little skull. Don’t worry about having to find him, he’ll only already know about what you’ve done here. He has spies all over this city and even now, he’ll be coming with our strongest members. This is our city, brat and we’ll do whatever the hell we want inside it. I’m not going to tell you a damn thing so just piss off.”

Frowning, Cierra would raise her foot and after channelling her lightning powers in order to increase her strength, would smash it back down, the force of it causing a horrible cracking sound to be heard as his spine broke. She would then move around and deliver a horrible punt to his head, causing him to fall silent, along with the rest of his little band. Once it was done, she’d then quickly look through the pockets of the scum, stealing whatever jewels that they had and taking them for herself. They were pretty well off for thugs and she assumed that they probably just stole from the locals. It was typical really although it did give her another reason to wipe the gang out. If the minions were wealthy then the boss must be loaded. She also pondered to herself that perhaps there was an additional reward but these were simply afterthoughts for the moment. Blood first, rewards later.

After that, she’d casually walk into the store and start to browse through the aisles, as though what she’d just done was the most casual thing in the world. The workers there were ominously silent but didn’t try and stop her, knowing better than the gang members did. In truth, Cierra was just passing the time until her foe would come to her. He was going to die, painfully and that was the simple truth of it. That would be his fate and one that was fully deserved. She didn’t know anything about him or his gang but that didn’t matter. His minions had crossed a line and that was enough for her to respond. The pink haired slayer was going to rip his head off and drink his blood, before parading his body around for the rest of the city to see.

(1021 Words)

Motor City Massacre Empty Re: Motor City Massacre

Post by Guest 3rd December 2019, 7:44 am

There were some nice little tid bits in the store and Cierra was soon picking up a few snacks, not paying attention to the fact that the store workers were scared to death of her. For the moment, she was acting as sweetly as any young girl could be and a giggle would escape her lips as she wandered around. She wasn’t in a hurry and was eagerly awaiting what was about to happen. She did love it when her prey came to her and it was obvious that was going to be the plan. It was so easy to get under people’s skin and honestly, gang members were pretty much animals anyway and so they behaved as such. She’d intruded on their land and now they wanted revenge, simple as that.

As she approached the till, the store worker just shook her head and ran off, leaving Cierra to simply tilt her head and shrug, assuming that meant that she didn’t have to pay. After a few moments though, a smile would cross her features and she’d leap over the counter, following the the store worker and catching up with her before she got to far. The woman would yelp as the slayer would crash into her from behind and sent them both tumbling to the floor. Chuckling, the pink haired girl would pin the store worker to the ground, after rolling her onto her back. “It’s not very nice to run off like that, you know? Could give a girl the idea that you don’t like her or something.”

The young woman looked terrified, her sun kissed red hair covering half of her face, “Look, just let me go, OK? I’m not going to say anything about what happened and you can take whatever you like. Just don’t just stabbing me, please? I know what those thugs are like and they deserved what you did to them but I don’t want any trouble. Leave me be, please, I have a young family that need me to take care of them.”

“Oh, I see,”
    Cierra answered simply, watching the woman with bright pink eyes, “So you’re just gonna run off and leave your post huh? Well, I can’t say that I blame you for doing that but you see, you’re a pretty young thing and I’m not sure I want to let you go right now. How about you wait here until I’ve finished with the gang and then I’ll come back and see to you?”
    Before the woman could answer, the slayer would place a hand over the redhead’s face and unleash a short blast of holy blood. The moment it struck, the woman’s eyes would dim and she’d look almost robotic. “You will stay here and wait for me, understood?” she commanded, with the woman simply nodding her head in answer. Satisfied, Cierra would then get up and head back towards the front of the shop, picking up her shopping as she left.

To find herself walking out to come face to face with a large group of gang members, all wielding weapons of various types. They were all wearing the same kind of gear and Cierra rolled her eyes at the figures in front of her. Standing in the centre was a monster of a man, standing at somewhere between 7 and 8 feet tall, wielding a blade that was blazing with flames. He was clearly the boss and his voice carried a sense of authority to it, “So you are the punk who killed my men, huh? There can only be one answer to that and I have come to teach you a lesson, you childish little savage.”

“Oh shut up you fucking idiot,” Cierra answered bluntly, raising a hand to the sky, resulting in a bolt of lightning to strike her and change her into her lightning cat form. “I’m gonna tear a hole through everyone of you and then take a piss on your lifeless corpses.” There was little need for words after that and she just pounced into the middle of the group, wielding her powers of blood and lightning in perfect tandem, her physical strength rising each time she struck. Those foolish enough to stay close to her were quickly dispatched and her claws were soon bright red with the blood of her foes once more. Arms, legs, faces, it soon all became a blur to her as to what she was slashing and striking at and the ground around here was soon simply a puddle of blood and mass of body parts.

Soon enough, the group began to run, which simply caused Cierra to unleash a pair of lightning blasts which would stun the fleeing cowards, followed by a wave of blood that hurled them up against a wall. Giggling, she’d leap forwards and pounce on the stunned fools, slashing them to bits with wild abandon, while they could do nothing but simply watch, immobilised and unable to function. The worst form of torture, being able to watch and yet do nothing about it. For Cierra though, it was absolute bliss. She was at home, in the midst of battle.

It was difficult to count the amount of bodies that were now decorating the floor and in her bloodlust filled state, Cierra had long stopped keeping score. By the time she ran out of foes and returned to her feet, she was shaking with adrenaline and passion, her eyes heavily dilated, her emotions running rampant. The only foe still standing was the boss, who’d simply watched as his men were completely slaughtered, making no effort to help or aid them.

“What’s wrong?” the slayer asked, chuckling like mad at this point, “Not got the courage to fight me any more? Have you realised that this little band of yours are nothing but weaklings?”

“Oh, I have realised something,”
    he answered simply, “That teaching you a lesson is useless and that killing you is my only option. You may have killed my gang today but I can just make a new one, using you as a catalyst for it. Banding together to protect this city from the likes of you.”

“Bullshit,” the pink haired girl snapped, combining her two slayer magics together and unleashing a roar of lightning charged blood. He would move to defend it with his sword but it simply broke, leaving him a broken blade. Cierra would then vanish into a blood pool and teleport, appearing behind him and before he could react, she would deliver a pair of power strikes, a blood filled punch to the abdomen, followed by a lightning charged kick to the temple. He crashed to the ground and Cierra would tap into her magic one final time, in order to summon a lightning whip, which she would then proceed to use to lash him to death with. His cries would go on for some time and could be heard from a great distance away, before it would finally come to a halt.

The task completed, Cierra would briefly look down upon the lightning charred corpse, before turning away. Having a beautiful red store worker waiting for her.

(1195 Words)
    (2216/2000 Total WC)

(Thread Completed)

Current date/time is 1st May 2024, 3:06 pm