Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Motor City Cruise

Xavier Clarent
    Xavier Clarent

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Confidence International (GM)
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 2,714,115

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Symphonic Savant
    Second Skill: Champion of Bastet
    Third Skill:

Motor City Cruise Empty Motor City Cruise

Post by Xavier Clarent 22nd December 2020, 9:41 pm

Motor City Rush:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Xavier Clarent
    Xavier Clarent

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Motor City Cruise Empty Re: Motor City Cruise

Post by Xavier Clarent 22nd December 2020, 9:42 pm

Rolling for instructor

_____________________________________________________________________________________

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 22nd December 2020, 9:42 pm

The member 'hosriuscamnus' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Motor City Cruise R2fEWNz
    Xavier Clarent
    Xavier Clarent

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Xavier Clarent 22nd December 2020, 10:02 pm

Hosrius Camnus "The Dark Angel"
    Job Log #9747

Hosrius’ foundation for his hunt was almost complete, save for one hiccup. He’d attempted to learn about what kind of local vehicles Earthland used and, upon visiting a store, he had learned there was a licence requirement. That wasn’t surprising -- to operate any vehicle in most universes required proof that one understood how to operate it to its full capabilities. Granted, most of the planets he went to worked through a universal licence, which he possessed. But somehow he knew that Earthland wouldn’t accept that as a viable source of proof. So if he was to gather local currency and purchase a means of travel, he would need proper registration.

Luckily, the aptly named ‘Motor City’ had a means of acquiring a licence through a strict exam sequence. Hosrius took the time to research how the local vehicles operated, giving himself a quick rundown of how each one operated. He didn’t possess the means to try it out so his best option was to hope his memory held up when it came to the exam. Using local means of transport, he arrived in the town that smelled of engine oil and machinery, a scent that the bounty hunter was all too familiar with.

Once more he found himself the subject of stares but at least the people behind the desk managed to gather their senses long enough to sign him up and assign him a number. With that all said and done, the bounty hunter went and stood by the window, staring outside with his arms crossed behind his back. Somewhere out in the world was his target, hidden among the many human beings that inhabited Earthland. No doubt they had used some means of disguising themselves so they could blend in. “A bold tactic but I’ll be able to find you. Burning you out won’t be hard,” the Jirian spoke softly to the window.

“Excuse me, are you Mr. Hosrius Camnus?” A kindly, elderly voice spoke from behind him. He turned and found an older woman, barely up to his knees, staring up at him. Surprisingly she didn’t seem at all shocked by the look of him, her face warm and inviting. “My aren’t you tall!”

Hosrius smiled down at her. “I have been told so before. A pleasure to meet you, madam,” he said as he bent down real low, offering her his hand.

“And a gentleman too! Well Mr. Camnus, are you ready for your exam? I promise I’ll be a tough one to impress,” she said with a giggle, flashing him a wink.

Was she flirting with him or was it something else? He hadn’t really had that long of a conversation with humans yet so he wasn’t sure if their habits were similar to other species. Better to operate on the idea that she was just being friendly. “Then I shall do my best to impress. I have been called a pretty great pilot. Not great at landings though.”

“Oh well we’ll just have to see if I can help you improve!” The old woman laughed. “Come along then. Let’s see what I’m working with.”

TAG: @name WORDS: 529 000 NOTES: bleh

MEL @ WW

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 7:13 pm