Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Invasion of the Four-Finger Pirates

SlayerMathis
    SlayerMathis

Mythical VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Christian Minecraft Server- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Player 
    Lineage : Bladesmaster
    Position : None
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Cosmic Coins : 300
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 658,820

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Blade Summoning
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Invasion of the Four-Finger Pirates Empty Invasion of the Four-Finger Pirates

Post by SlayerMathis 11th July 2019, 2:12 pm

Bringer of Death

If Jin was going to face off against a group of pirates, he thought that he might as well be a pirate himself. The crew of The Wave Slayer was initially against going to fight the Four-Finger Pirates, but beating down on a few of them changed their minds quickly.

Seems like breeding grounds for a mutiny, the Paragon noted.

Don't worry, I'll let you take the fight if you want. As much as I'd want to kill them, I figured the guild might not be the happiest with the whole Demons' Den situation.

The Paragon sighed. They had been at sea for a few days already at this point, but the captain assured them they were nearing the town that had been harassed by the pirates.  Hopefully the pirates are still there.

I suspect they are. If they aren't we'll hunt them down ourselves.

Jin looked out into the distance, seeing a ship already moored at the town that was barely visible over the horizon. He smiled. Sure enough, the pirates were still there. Jin closed his eyes, allowing the Paragon to take charge of the mission.

WC: 188

Last edited by SlayerMathis_ on 14th July 2019, 7:25 am; edited 1 time in total
    SlayerMathis
    SlayerMathis

Mythical VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Christian Minecraft Server- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Invasion of the Four-Finger Pirates Empty Re: Invasion of the Four-Finger Pirates

Post by SlayerMathis 11th July 2019, 2:12 pm

Roll for enemies
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Invasion of the Four-Finger Pirates Empty Re: Invasion of the Four-Finger Pirates

Post by NPC 11th July 2019, 2:12 pm

The member 'SlayerMathis_' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Invasion of the Four-Finger Pirates NXDHjfc Invasion of the Four-Finger Pirates NXDHjfc
    SlayerMathis
    SlayerMathis

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by SlayerMathis 11th July 2019, 6:17 pm

{Turning two strongs into a boss}

Paragon of Virtue

Jin opened his eyes and held up a hand. "You're good here. Give me a rowboat. I'll finish up from here."

The crew quickly and happily obeyed, lowering a ship with a few of them to make their way towards the island. Jin smiled, looking at the village ahead. He was always happy to assist people who were down on their luck, and being raided by pirates certainly would count as being down on their luck. Of course, he was still excited to show off his strength, his new power that he got from gaining a rank of magic.

They landed on the island with little incident, stopping about half a mile away from the village. Jin thanked the crew members who had gone along with him, telling them to return to The Wave Slayer, which they did gladly. He himself then made his way towards the village.

"I know you have the money!" a voice barked as Jin approached the town. Standing in the middle of the town square with a cannon in his hands was a tall, bearded man. "I know you have the money because you hired a guild, right?"

"That they did," Jin responded as he approached.

The bearded man turned, a scowl on his face. A number of other pirates turned towards Jin, their weapons in hand, but the bearded man stopped them. "I'll handle this pipsqueak," he said, his high voice betraying his appearance. "It's only right to know the name of who I'm fighting, right? The name's Captain Four-Fingers, and I'm the leader of this sorry lot. Yourself?

Jin smiled. "Jin Auri-el, of Silver Wolf. I'm certainly glad that you-"

He quickly dodged out of the way of a cannon shot directly at him.

So much for honor, eh?

Jin sighed, taking his scythe in hand. "Seems so," he muttered.

"I'm glad you aren't a complete push-over, kid. Let's get serious now, eh?

His cannon vanished into the ether as he decided to remove his requip. He held out his hands, launching tendrils of purple fire that dashed towards Jin, who sent out a Shadow Shield, which absorbed the magic. Jin brought out his own Shadow Rush, the shadowy aura around his feet blazing bright as he sprinted towards the captain. Four-Fingers requipped his cannon, calling out "Tri-Blast!" as three cannon balls rushed towards the Shadow Wizard, who dodged out of the way, getting nicked by one, staying on his feet. As he got close, Jin called "Soul Fire!" sending a black flames that crashed against the captain. As it hit, he fired a smoke shot, obscuring Jin's sight.

"Not bad, not bad," the captain coughed. "Guess I'll have to get serious."

Jin smiled. He was finally ready to face an opponent for real.

You sure you don't want me taking charge?

Of course. I can deal with this. I don't need you to fight every battle.

The Bringer of Death let out a little laugh, shaking the kitsune mask on his back. Jin powered up a Heart Eater, the shadows cloaking the scythe in hand. He dashed towards the captain, who dodged out of the way easily, grimacing in pain from the Soul Fire, which still continued to burn. Four-Fingers fired a series of shots from his cannon, which Jin sliced away with his scythe. Four-Fingers, without a second of hesitation, removed the cannon, holding out his hands to fire more magic. Jin followed suit, slamming his scythe into the ground, raising up another Shadow Shield in defense, which shattered as the fires burst through, pelting Jin and sending him hurtling back, crashing through one of the wooden houses in the village. The captain refused to let up, shooting more fire towards the Paragon, setting the house ablaze with Jin still inside. He quickly escaped, only to be met with a cannonball to the gut.

"Come on now, landlubber!" the captain roared in laughter.

That's it. I'm taking-

I'm not going to let you!

You're losing this battle, I'm taking charge and making sure that we-

The Paragon refused to listen, doing his best to lock away the Bringer of Death, much as the opposite had happened at the Demons' Den. As he was focused on the internal conflict, the captain fired another cannonball, supporting it with a blast from his purple fire. The boosted cannonball slammed into Jin's gut, launching him out of the town, all the way into crashing into the pirate's landing boats. The captain followed after, laughing.

"Come on! You need to pay attention when someone is in combat with you! I thought you guild folks would know something even that simple, but I guess I overestimated your talents. I suppose I should finish off this job. Maybe that'll convince these folks to give me your reward money, too! The cannon in his hands charged up, a purple magic circle pulsing with power at the barrel. "Supermissle Shot!"

A missile fired out from the cannon, fire magic boosting its speed and engulfing it in flames, charging straight at the Paragon. Jin rolled out of the way, the sand under his feet kicking into the air. He looked behind himself, seeing the missile divert its course before turning around to see a second one headed back for him.

This is going to be too powerful for Shadow Shield to defend, even focused.

Suddenly, an idea popped into his head. "Aspect Focus: World Eater!" he cried, feeling the power course through his veins. "Aspect of the World Eater: Shadow Spears!" He held out his hands, each one faced towards a missile. Shadowy spears shot out of his hands, bursting the missiles in a fiery explosion. "Shadow Daggers!" he called out once again, sending the daggers towards the captain, who blocked it with a stream of fire from his cannon. Jin shot out of the smoke from the exploded missiles, reaching the captain in a matter of moments. As he reached, he called more Shadow Spears, which dug into the captain's legs. Jin followed up with an uppercut, sending the captain flying into the air. He landed on the ground, rolling out of it. He kept on his pursuit, following after him and laying him through one of the wooden buildings in the village with a kick.

"The hell is your problem, kid?" the captain roared, the anger in his voice obvious as he climbed out of the ruins of the house.

He fired a stream of cannonballs from his cannon once again, each one rushing towards Jin, who countered with his own set of Shadow Spears to strike each one down. As Jin leaped back instinctively, he felt his head get lighter and his balance shaky. He grimaced in pain, quickly taking a look at the captain to see that he was in much the same state.

I can't keep this up much longer...my magic power is running low. He can work with going down, because there's all those other pirates that he has.  I'm all by myself. I need to finish this now!

Having steeled himself, Jin rushed headfirst towards Captain Four-Fingers, putting his life on the line as the Captain prepared one last desperation Supermissile Shot. Jin launched another Shadow Spears at the same moment Four-Fingers fired his cannon. The explosion obscured the vision of what had happened, but from Jin still standing, he already knew what the result was. The smoke cleared, leaving the Captain and Jin standing, each one staring at each other. The captain smiled and laughed, raising his hands as if to fire one more spell.

I can't afford to use another-

There's no need. He's down.

Just as the Bringer of Death had said it, the captain collapsed, his eyes swirling. The villagers cheered as the remaining Four-Finger Pirates fled towards their mostly destroyed ships. Jin smiled and collapsed to a knee, his magic power exhausted. He laughed to himself, ready to return home and get some well-needed rest.

"Thank you, Mister Wizard, sir!" the village chief cried, rushing over to the downed wizard. "We'll make sure your payment goes through to your guild, yessirree! If you ever are in the area, please, come and visit us!"

Jin smiled, appreciating the hospitality of the villagers. Perhaps, he thought, he could take some time at this village before returning home to the guild.

WC: 1390
    Total WC: 1578

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 9:29 am