Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

❖ ATTACK ON PLANTS? ❖ (Doppo/Beaux/Onida/Job)

DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Terra
    Position : None
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 2,243,068

Character Sheet
    First Skill: [Second Generation] Ice Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: - - -
    Third Skill:

❖ ATTACK ON PLANTS? ❖ (Doppo/Beaux/Onida/Job) Empty ❖ ATTACK ON PLANTS? ❖ (Doppo/Beaux/Onida/Job)

Post by DOPPO 18th June 2019, 7:35 am

CHIYUKI
    "D."
    SUZUKI
    452/3000 words || @Beaux @Onida|| job info/job sign-up || POPO
    So this is how their day was going to go, was it? Pacifying a furious plant rampaging throughout Hargeon Town and harassing the townspeople for almost an hour now? It didn't seem like anything that required the skills of some of the Rune Knights' stronger officers, but since they were here already, it seemed too late to rebuke the decision.

"Oi, oi, oi. . ." chanted an invigorated Doppo, standing on a road cluttered with debris from concession stands and barrels, "What the hell is this? Look at this mess. . .!" the redhead continued to fume as he kicked around broken wooden boards and poles from his pathway. The roads were trashed and he began to bet some jewels that they'd be the ones who'd have to clean it. This might've been strange for those who didn't have much experience with Doppo in combat, but for those who did, this sort of change in character was quite normal. His sharp temper, irritability, and passion for combat was a natural part of the package.

Accompanying him was General Onida of the Engineering Corps and Private Phacelia from Special Operations. Together, they made up an officer from each department and the townspeople of Hargeon were happy to see them arrive to solve the plant problem.

"Thank goodness you're here!" cried one woman.

"My shop! Ooooh, my shop! Can you help me, officers?"

"My baby! I can't find my baby!"

Doppo looked at them with a vexed expression, choking on his words in fear of being offensive as they crowded around the three. "Everyone," he started with a suppressed amount of control in his undertones, "it isn't safe here. You need to leave. Do you all hear me? You need to go—"

"What about the plant?"

"The plant! It ruined my shop!"

"My baby! Oh, my poor baby!"

Their grievances continued to swell over Doppo and before his collecting vexation could ever hope to burst, he reduced his responses from explanations to one worded answers, trembling with frustration. Strangely enough, after enough of this, he was able to convince the crowd to retreat somewhere safe.

But, there was now the main issue. Suddenly, there was a rumble in the distance and debris like the stuff that cluttered the street could be seen being launched in the depths of town. He looked back to his colleague and superior officer, "GET YOUR GAME FACES ON! If that bigass plant gets anymore out of control I really will kill myself tonight!" he barked at them before storming off, zigzagging in between roads and pathways in order to reach the monstrous plant. How could one man be so opposite depending on whether he was hungry or not?

STATISTICS
    HP: x/y
    MP: x/y
    Spells Used:
    Abilities Active: xxx
    Weapons Equipped: xxx
    Monsters Killed: xxx
    Other Notes: .
    IVYLEAF33

Last edited by DOPPO on 21st June 2019, 8:37 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Beaux
    Beaux

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Job Creator- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Hero- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Flames of Amatsu
    Guild : ❖ Rune Knights ❖
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : ✤ DOPPO ✤
    Experience : 26,837

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ♥ Heart of Divinity ♥
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

❖ ATTACK ON PLANTS? ❖ (Doppo/Beaux/Onida/Job) Empty Re: ❖ ATTACK ON PLANTS? ❖ (Doppo/Beaux/Onida/Job)

Post by Beaux 18th June 2019, 9:19 pm

Angel Boy
    Beaux
    Caught up inside, both happy and lonely
    Job: Attack on Plants
    Post Word Count: 310/310
    Job Word Count: 762/3,000
    Muse: 12/10
    Music: Still Standing
    Items Used IC/OOC: Item 1, Item 2
    Active Spells: Spell 1 (Duration: x/x)
    Beaux’s ever-positive mood had hardly been dampened by the work that lie before the team. They had been chasing after a rampaging mutant plant for at least an hour. People were panicking on the streets, running around like chickens with their heads cut off. The angel had tried his best to comfort some of them with little luck. It seemed that a select few wanted to have something to panic about, so they kept on screaming. He gave up shortly after.

Another crowd had swarmed the three, begging for help and crying out. Beaux spewed out encouraging words as fast as he could, his cheeks gaining a flustered blush. Doppo seemed to give up helping them, providing the innocents with flippant, irritated answers. The younger man had no idea what had caused such a foul mood in his mentor, but he didn’t take it personally. The crowd retreated shortly after and the group could continue forward towards the viciously destructive vegetation. Doppo ran off ahead, his anger seeming to fuel the twisting path in which he took. Beaux quickly took to the skies, his large white wings giving powerful strokes to lift the man in the air. Once he had gained some height, the angel transformed his wings into a set of six wings. The middle pair of wings was a pitch black color with giant spikes rising from the joint. The other two were a grayish white.

Beaux spotted the massive plant that was the team’s target. It currently was forging its way through a market street. Vines whipped around it, hitting civilians and overturning carts. He shot forward through the sky towards it, all six wings working swiftly. As he got closer, the angel looked around for Doppo. Taking on such a foe without support was not wise, especially when both of his companions were high ranking mages.
    @tagged
    IVYLEAF33

_____________________________________________________________________________________

❖ ATTACK ON PLANTS? ❖ (Doppo/Beaux/Onida/Job) 60654_s
    Eden Knox
    Eden Knox

She wolf

She wolf

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Legal Eagle- The Completionist- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Hero- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Silver Chaotica
    Guild : Divine Calamity
    Dungeon Tokens : 5
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 75

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill: N/A

❖ ATTACK ON PLANTS? ❖ (Doppo/Beaux/Onida/Job) Empty Re: ❖ ATTACK ON PLANTS? ❖ (Doppo/Beaux/Onida/Job)

Post by Eden Knox 19th June 2019, 12:20 pm

ONIDA
    Rune Knights ☾  S-rank

Word Count: 1,013
    Tagged: @DOPPO @Beaux
    Muse: dead, but better
    Music: nah fam

This notes section will scroll if needed!
    While the other two members of Police Brutality fussed over the oncoming townspeople, Onida kept a level head. This was actually quite uncommon for the normally bustling woman. In most cases, she would have been running to each person, assuring that they were alright before moving on to the next, similar to how Beaux was reacting. But today, she just walked, giving nothing but the occasional wave of the hand towards the people who addressed her. Perhaps she had woken up on the wrong side of the bed this morning? Something was surely different today, but she found it hard to pinpoint exactly what. But that was a second thought. What was important now was eradicating the pest they had been sent to deal with.

As Beaux took flight to find the leafy creature, Onida watched on in awe. She often wished that she could grow wings and fly like that. In a different time, she might have been able to, but the muddled magic she was left with now kept her from doing anything so fancy. Settling for what she knew she could do, she prepared to teleport herself to one of the taller buildings in the town. Looking to Doppo before she went, she called out to him with a simple, and nonchalant, "Try not to get lost." Lifting a dainty hand, she focused on the area she desired to land, then closed her eyes, imagining it vividly in her mind. As they opened again, she was there, standing at the perfect vantage point. Sure, it was a little bit closer to the edge of the roof than she would have liked, but it was good enough. Looking out, she spotted Beaux, then followed his gaze. Sure enough, he had found it. He was a sharp one for someone so young and so inexperienced. He was the perfect fit for the Special Ops Corps, that was for sure.

Just as she had been about to jump to the building closest to the plant, the blonde mage noticed an extremely handsome man on a nearby street. He was captivating. Slender, tall, and rugged. Just how she liked them. Stopping in her tracks, she looked at the plant... Then to Beaux... Then to the man... Then back at Beaux. Yep, her mind was made up. "Beaux, my dear, you can handle this beast, no problem! I have faith in your abilities! If you need me just call to me! Okay bye!" She yelled to him, blowing him a kiss before jumping off the side of the building. As she hurtled towards the ground, Onida traced her hand against the structure she had just been on top of, causing it to glitch and bend to her will. It created a sort of slide, catching her and leading her safely to the ground. Taking a second to recover, she blew out a sigh of relief. That may have been a tad bit risky, but the woman was known to be quite spontaneous. It was hardly a surprise.

Looking to her left, she spotted the man. He was staring at her in shock, which wasn't abnormal. She had just jumped off of a tall structure, after all. "Hello, sir. I am General Onida of the Rune Knights. And who might you be?" She purred, advancing towards him seductively. The man gulped, looking the overbearing dame up and down before finally finding his voice.

"My name is Benjamin, ma'am."

"Benjamin... A fine name for a gentleman as handsome as yourself."

Finally reaching him, Onida positioned herself in front of him, close enough for him to feel her breath on his neck. Leaning into him, and standing up taller on her tippy toes, she whispered into his ear, "Why don't you and I find somewhere more... Private... So we can get to know each other better." The man was very clearly flustered, his eyes shifting upwards, and his cheeks burning a bright red. He seemed to be more of the innocent type, and Onida loved that.

"B-But... Um... Ma'am. You said you were a part of the Rune Knights, right? Aren't you supposed to be getting rid of that plant? You know, the one that's destroying our village?"

Well, Benjamin had a point, didn't he? Thinking on the fly, Onida came up with the first excuse that came to her mind.

"Yes, well, do you see that angel in the sky up there? He's one of my celestial spirits. He's actually one of the zodiac. Very powerful. He's going to handle that beast, and there will be nothing more to worry about, I assure you."

Benjamin looked at the little liar in awe, clearly taken aback by what she had told him.

"You're a celestial wizard? Wow! That's incredible! I've never seen a celestial wizard before. Where are your summoning keys?"

Shit... She hadn't thought of that one.

"Well, I'm just such a powerful mage, that I don't even need summoning keys. I just summon them with my mind. I am the most powerful celestial mage in the world, after all. It would be silly if I couldn't." She lied through her teeth, coming up with some absolute nonsense. She had never even seen a celestial spirit before, only heard about them from other mages.

Flabbergasted, Benjamin chuckled, not knowing what else to do in that specific moment. "I'm talking to the most powerful celestial wizard in the world? That's... That's amazing!"

"Yes, you are. And you could be sleeping with the most powerful celestial wizard in the world, if you would just come with me." Onida grumbled in his ear seductively once more, grabbing him gently by the hand this time. Looking at her shyly, he nodded, following behind her as she pulled him to a nearby home. Everybody was outside panicking about the plant monster. She was sure that nobody would notice, or mind, if she used their bedroom for a quick bit of fun. Closing the door behind them, she smirked, finding enjoyment in the fact that she could seduce any man she came across.

❖ ATTACK ON PLANTS? ❖ (Doppo/Beaux/Onida/Job) I2D4CIg

DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by DOPPO 21st June 2019, 9:00 am

CHIYUKI
    "D."
    SUZUKI
    715 words || @Beaux @Onida|| job info/job sign-up || POPO
    By the time General Onida had even reached the end of her comment, the hot-headed man had dashed off into the Hargeon labrynith without a single word to spare them.

The roads he took and paths he followed all had signs of the plant rampaging there, but no matter how fast he ran and followed the signs, Doppo never found the plant! It was all quite frustrating, but he never gave up on finding the plant, his cluelessness only fueling the look of passion in his blue eyes. It was a look that painted "Yes, I will find this plant! For sure!" all over him, and many watched him in awe as he hugged the ground, glaring at the debris that cluttered the streets like a bloodhound.

Children pointed at him in gleeful curiosity and their mothers, while shushing them and instructing them not to point at people, couldn't help but watch him in gleeful curiosity themselves.

One woman finally approached him and crouched down over him, "Uhm. . . excuse me, officer. . ." she started sheepishly, trying not to be intrusive.

Doppo raised his head slightly from the ground. ". . .Yes?"

"Are you looking. . . for the plant, by any chance?"

Doppo's posture suddenly erected and perked up with intense anticipation, "YOU KNOW WHERE IT IS?" he almost yelled, but never quite reaching the volume.

The woman shrunk back and pointed the other direction, "Y-Yes. I saw a fine young officer dealing with it over that way—"

"Thank you!" said Doppo who ran in said direction immediately after.

STATISTICS
    Spells Used:
    IVYLEAF33

Beaux
    Beaux

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Job Creator- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Hero- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Flames of Amatsu
    Guild : ❖ Rune Knights ❖
    Mentor : ✤ DOPPO ✤
    Experience : 26,837

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ♥ Heart of Divinity ♥
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Beaux 21st June 2019, 10:42 pm

Angel Boy
    Beaux
    Caught up inside, both happy and lonely
    Job: Attack on Plants
    Post Word Count: 522/832
    Job Word Count: 3,012/3,000
    Muse: 12/10
    Music: Still Standing
    Items Used IC/OOC: Item 1, Item 2
    Active Spells: Spell 1 (Duration: x/x)
    Beaux’s expectation that his teammates would assist his attack against the plant fell short. Onida had wished him luck then disappeared off the side of a building. He had caught a glimpse of her down in the streets standing extremely close to a handsome man and pointing to the angel in the sky. He couldn’t make out what she was saying from so high up, but he guessed that she was… preoccupied. As for Doppo, he was nowhere to be found. From the moment the hangry man had stormed off earlier Beaux hadn’t seen him. With all the noise and action surrounding the beast one would think it would be easy to chase after.

The angel let out a defeated sigh as he hovered near the massive plant. It was looking like he would have to fight it all on his own. He was starting to realize how dysfunctional his team was. He dismissed it as a work in progress, choosing to take a positive outlook on the situation. Someday they might all be in sync. Someday.

Beaux turned back to his target just in time to witness a giant vine swinging his way. Six wings clung to his side for a second, gravity pulling him down and out of danger. With a single stroke he was flying once more, soaring out of the way of more vines. It seemed that the plant had deemed him as an enemy. Beaux prepared himself to battle the vegetation.

From beneath the black pair of his wings came an army of razor-sharp feathers that rained down. They whizzed through the air, slicing vines apart and lodging deep within the sides of the plant. Though it didn’t have a mouth, the thing seemed to give off a roar of pain. Earth rumbled as it crawled towards Beaux, viney “legs” crushing buildings in its wake. The angel soared up higher, where he searched the ground for his teammates once more. Far below he could see the form of Onida following the aforementioned man into a building. Merde, Beaux grumbled. Doppo was still lost. He was on his own now.

Out of nowhere, a vine with a giant leaf on it whipped towards Beaux. The angel couldn’t move out of the way fast enough. The plant hit him like its appendage was a racket and he was a tennis ball. The angel, so tiny in comparison to his enemy, was sent flying in a poof of feathers. He rocketed through the air until his momentum was stopped by a building. The impact knocked the air out of him and he had to rest for a moment, regaining his breath.

In a blink the angel’s six wings had transformed back into two much larger gray wings. With these, Beaux began to flap his wings rapidly. He rose once more to dominate the skies above Hargeon. Wind kicked up in his wake, gusting towards the enemy and picking up debris along the way. The sharp attack hit the plant square on, pelting it with chunks of buildings and shards of glass. The beast groaned as it began to tear apart.
    @tagged
    IVYLEAF33

❖ ATTACK ON PLANTS? ❖ (Doppo/Beaux/Onida/Job) 60654_s
    DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by DOPPO 1st July 2019, 9:55 pm

CHIYUKI
    "D."
    SUZUKI
    947 words (group WC met)|| @Beaux @Onida|| job info/job sign-up || POPO

"P-Please!! Let me go, dude! Watch it! Hey—ow, ow, OW!"

"Shut up, fatass. Do you know how much trouble you've caused? I bet you don't. . ."

In the middle of a meandering street was the weirdly determined Private Suzuki dragging a teenage boy by the scalp of his head. This boy was, as Doppo had already pointed out, incredibly overweight and wore a black hoodie one size too small but all the more fitting to show his lumpy figure. His complexion was pale and there were pulsating roots covering his body, making him the obvious culprit for the plant's rampage. Alternatively, it was his expectant and mischeivous gaze over Private Beaux's battle with the plant that gave it all away.

So there they were, the redheaded Private dragging the fussing teenager down the street out into the open where Private Beaux would float victorious. Private Suzuki held the teen up into the air by his hair and shook him around to get Beaux's attention.

"Heeey! I found the caster. . .!" Private Suzuki shouted over the corpse. His eyes eventually fell onto the wasting plant, a look of sadness and indignancy suddenly overcoming his gaze. It was obvious that he wanted to fight it and loathed not being here in time to do so. But the plant was dead, the caster caught, and therefore their work here was done.

STATISTICS
    Spells Used:
    IVYLEAF33

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 3:38 pm