Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Search for the Divine Blade (job w/ Ruvel)

Gaia
    Gaia

Get Married- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- Halloween job event participant - Character Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Vocat Cor
    Position : Rising Star
    Partner : Kyran
    Guild : Sabertooth [Ace]
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Ruvel
    Experience : 37,510

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Dragon Tarot Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Search for the Divine Blade (job w/ Ruvel) Empty Search for the Divine Blade (job w/ Ruvel)

Post by Gaia on 29th May 2019, 2:30 pm

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Gaia
    Gaia

Get Married- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- Halloween job event participant - Character Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Search for the Divine Blade (job w/ Ruvel) Empty Re: Search for the Divine Blade (job w/ Ruvel)

Post by Gaia on 29th May 2019, 2:37 pm

GAIA SABIN
    The Cards Aren't Always Right
    It had been quite some time since the short five foot, two inch mage had heard any word from her mentor. She had made sure that any letters that were sent to her by Ruvel, would be immediately directed to her, regardless of where she was at. They had last met back ages ago to get to Minstrel for another job. They had gone to talk to a priest there with Masha. That was a fun time, kind of. She had received a letter from her mentor just as she returned to Ace of Spades from a quick outing. She was reading the letter with her Gale force glasses rather quickly while she was eating her food. Noya was sitting next to her in her own little chair, and munching on raw meats. “Well then… I suppose I need to go meet up with Ruvel again... “ She says as she quickly finishes the food on her plate, and finishes the wine she ordered with the pasta. “I should quickly change to something a bit better to work with and head out.” The job had mentioned news of a treasure to be found that once belonged to a swordsman that was renowned for deciding the fate of every fight with a single strike. Gaia had honestly read up on this once upon a time in a book. It was regarded as nothing more than a fable. But to know that this fable may now be true? She was eager to see how true it could get.

“Stroke was said to be a great swordsman who could direct the fight any which way they wanted. Their sword Divinus was said to have been blessed to him by the gods as a legendary sword for his courage. Noya! Do you realize how historical this is that it’s true?! They had found the area of the sword~! I thought it was just hogwash! But if Ruvel is sending me this letter about it… it might be true then.” She was jogging from the inn to her home at the edge of Ace of Spades to quickly change into something she felt would be a bit more appropriate.

When she reached Rose Garden, where she was to meet Ruvel, Gaia was dressed in a white button up blouse with a orangish pleated skirt under. Over her blouse she wore a grey three fourth sleeve coattail jacket that was held together by a button to keep from coming off of her. She bore a star shaped bolo tie under the collar of her shirt with matching stockings on her legs, and low wedge strap heels. Noya was on her shoulders as she carried her staff in her arms, and held her cloak on over her arm as well. Honestly, she was rather excited to see her mentor once again. How would this job go down? She looked over to the cloud see from the docks, and felt the excitement just welling up once again. She bit her bottom lip and gripped her staff to try and calm herself down. Ruvel was to be here any minute probably. She was looking out for that little blond head of his. She had much to tell him now… or at least a little bit to inform him. Last she saw him, her magic wasn’t unlocked yet. Now, here she was, able to summon her cards whenever she wished! She lightly spins her wedding ring on her finger as she puffs her cheeks a bit.

Pulling out her iLac, Gaia begun looking up more information on Stroke and his tale again. She read the tale before, he was a mysterious person, fought well, was gifted the sword, then was injured while fighting a sea creature and was poisoned. While he was poisoned, he secluded himself on an island in Cloud Sea, and built a shrine for his sword before he succumbed to the poison. She taps her chin as there was literally nothing more to the tale, and it was frustrating to her a bit. There had to be more… Shaking her head, Gaia stuffed her phone back into her bag, and went back to waiting for Ruvel, holding her head up as she leaned on her staff. “Noya, do you suppose we’ll be taking a boat this time? Or would we be riding upon Bennu again? I wouldn’t mind riding Bennu. But I don’t think I should ask…” She quietly murmurs more to herself than Noya. Gaia was personally feeling she would be pestering Ruvel if she asked to ride the beautiful fire bird once again. The little fuzzy white ferret was just resting on her masters shoulders still, not moving and watching her with her big black eyes. She too was waiting for the Ruvel to show again. She was rather excited to see him again herself. Gaia blinked as she had a thought. “Maybe I could see if Ruvel could teach me the language he spoke before? Or at least to understand and possibly read it.” She knew a little bit of other languages, but not his.
    TAG: @Ruvel WORDS: 851 NOTES: bleh
    MEL @ WW

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ruvel
    Ruvel

Deceiving Spiritual Light

Deceiving Spiritual Light

Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishval- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Job Creator- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Halloween gfx'ers- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Tier 5- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Spiritual Light
    Position : God of Resilience
    Guild : GM of Onyx Moon
    Mentor : Cirven
    Experience : 3,757,396

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Amma Olpirt Gah-l
    Second Magic: Light Demonslayer, 2nd Gen
    Third Magic:

Search for the Divine Blade (job w/ Ruvel) Empty Re: Search for the Divine Blade (job w/ Ruvel)

Post by Ruvel on 8th October 2019, 9:34 am

Ruvel || Y-Rank || Onyx Moon
    Word Count : 1,304
    Notes: @Gaia

Search for the Divine Blade

It had been a while since the youth had seen the black haired tarot mage that was his first Sabertooth mentee, the last time they had seen each other he was the size of a toddler and they couldn't have a conversation without going through a third party. This was due to the difficulty of communication, his elder adoptive brother going missing and so the company and care of Tolgalen fell on his shoulders, the fact he was promoted to wizard saint before quickly ascending to being one of the four god of Ishgar, the need to go home for some unknown reason, the things that happened had not only broken the de-aging curse but given him an entirely new magic. Then there was issue with the area known as Tsak Ordahic, it turned out that the entire area was beyond deadly due to two deadly pathogens that no one knew anything about given how long they had been around. He had, had to get in touch with the other guild masters that overlooked the Silver Moon Fairy alliance and inform them of what was going on after the companies winter ball was gate crashed by two men who called Tsak Ordahic home. It was decided that information was needed so that the three guilds would go on an expedition together to figure out what was going on and perhaps learn more about the pathogens so they could make some kind of protection against it in the long run. It ended up that so many people wanted to help that it was split into six teams that each had their own roles to play.

He himself was in charge of one of the teams that were charged with collecting samples, turns out they also had to fight and even done some scouting. He was so frightened about these deadly pathogens escaping their confinement that he had placed several contingencies in place that no one but himself knew about. Thankfully so far he hadn't had to enact any of them, it weighed on him that he had to do such things but it was for the greater good as far as he was concerned. He couldn't let something like that out of that area, if it did then the people of Tolgalen would be at risk and from there the ending could be cataclysmic due to just how many people came and went from the continent on a day to day basis from all over earthland. The burden was so heavy but it was one that he himself had to bare on his shoulders alone, that was the curse of the one who was the caretaker of the continent of Tolgalen he supposed. He had made sure that he was the only one that could use the most severe of all the failsafes, he was a passifist after all and even when all hope was lost he still looked for a peaceful solution. Now with the issue at home dealt with he believed it was about time he checked in with his mentee and help her grow some more, he really needed to get off Tolgalen for a while and away from the weight of responcibility. The more he thought about it the more he knew how ironic that was given that no matter where he ended up he had some kind of responcibility.

None the less he had a letter written and sent to his mentee so that they might meet up and likely deal with unfinished business. He had been so occupied that he had actually forgotten the job that they were going on. 'Swordman of fate.' Amuul reminded Ruvel making the youth rolled his eyes 'We've been through this, fate doesn't exist if it did there is no way I would have ended up inside the hell of home. I would have been raised by my parents.' he sent back to the younger of the twin princes, in honesty he didn't know if his parents had died or had gave him to the facility he only knew as home for some reason. He liked to believe that it was the former over the later but he was losing the only memory he had of them, it wrenched his heart and stomach to think that one day that memory would be gone and he wouldn't know one way or another. He hoped that one day he could find his own answers but that meant going back to the place he apparently was raised, the ransaked palace inside the barren and frozen wastelands of the silent glaciers. He remembered the ruins of the land around it, it seemed so lively and well cared for from what he could tell when it was whole, now it was covered in wraiths, vengeful spirits and who knew what that couldn't find peace due to the violent way they had been killed.

'Why haven't the death cast claimed the souls of my homeland?' he asked now he thought of it 'They don't know they are dead.' Oykai replied to him making the youth stop and blink in confusion 'Why does that make any difference?' he asked what he knew to be the leader of the cast 'They were killed before their time by one of the spiritual calling, due to this we can not claim until they should of passed regardless of how dangerous they are to the living...' Oykai replied sighing for a moment 'To try and do so has dire consequences, one tried and it cost their existance as they might hate the living even more than me it can be said but they do fatal damage to my cast and to this day I have no idea why.' he said his tone showing how perlexed Oykai was over the mystery 'They didn't attack me or Johann when we visited.' He commented 'They don't attack those born there and as Johann was with you he was seen as a noble guest of the crown' Shindara added, the whole thing gave Ruvel a headache but it was something that he would have to sort because he feared that they possibly would want to rest peacefully by now, they deserved it after protecting their homeland for many cycles he guessed. For not that was an issue for later as he would need to discover more about the land he was born of, its people and what happened on the faithful day they all seemed to have perished. His stomach twisted as he was frightened that he might have been the cause of it but without proof there was no real way he could know, it was just all a dreaded speculation. He had arrived in Rose Garden a while before his letter would have made it to Gaia but he guessed that since he lived on another continent she would have went to the docks believing he may have sent the letter via a magical means so got to her within a matter of seconds. It wasn't until after his conversation about his birthhome that he realised he was right behind her when she mentioned Bennu "Well that would be up to you, I prefer riding Bennu over being on a boat to be perfectly honest." he whispered into her ear before taking a few steps back his hand going to his chest as he bowed making sure she had turned towards him before doing it. "It allows me to not only have a closer bond to him but tend to his health. There is also the fact that he is faster than a boat, we don't have as many dangers flying and he is warm." he explained a warm smile on his face. "However, if I am to call him we couldn't do it inside rose garden, his flames can turn sand to glass and quite often creates obsidian." he said showing he wasn't willing to put the town at risk for such a thing but would allow her to choose their mode of transportation. "And which language would you want to know, I know several thanks to the bonds I have held and still hold." he enquired not realising this was the first time he would have seen him as a teenager as he was the size of a four year old toddler last they spoke.

<~~~~~"Even the light has darkness if you look close enough."~~~~~>

Notes: Word count can be found by hovering over the picture at the top of the template

Search for the Divine Blade (job w/ Ruvel) 59835_s
    On the battlefield various things are running rampant...
    Victory... Defeat... Hatred... Chance Luck... and
    Betrayal

Golden Lacrima Ends: 17/01/2021
    Gaia
    Gaia

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Gaia on 22nd September 2020, 8:59 pm

@Itori
    WC: (513) 1364
    HP: 000
    MP: 000
    Search for the Divine Blade/job approval
    Spells used (duration):
    Passives:
    Items:
    notes too lol

The Divine Mage

The tarot mage had honestly been lost in her own bubble to realize there was someone so close to her. She usually had herself alert in case someone wanted to gnab her from home or something. She blushed rather deeply and had a hand over her ear that was whispered into. "M-mr Mizune!" She says before she quickly straightens herself and bowed to him. "Apologies for not noticing that you were there! It had been a while since I've seen you, and you look much different than before!" She muses to him. He talked about why he preferred to ride on Bennu, and her eyes lit up a bit. She begun nodding about the faster than a boat bit, she was aware of that at least. Her eyes were practically sparkling as she was excited to do so. Surely her dragons wod be jealous… but that was a risk she would have to take with this opportunity.

He had questioned her about the language she wanted to know. "Oh! The one you spoke to me with before! The erm… oh! With Shindara translating for Masha and myself!" She nods to him. "And I would like to ride Ben-" Before she could finish, someone came racing towards them and bowed apologetically to Ruvel. "Sorry, sir, we have an issue that you're greatly needed for. And it can't wait or hold off for anyone else." He glanced towards Gaia, who was seeming disappointed in this, lowering her shoulders. "It's okay, work first. I can ride Bennu another time." She wouldn't say she was disappointed, but there was hope for another time with those words as she watched her mentor excuse himself and the two West Fiore Trading Company members leave her presence.

Gaia stood there, feeling a bit dejected, and closed her eyes. A gasp escaped her lips and she somewhat rushed off to the nearest post office. "Maybe Itori would like to come with me?!" She murmurs as she sends a letter to her fellow ace requesting if she'd like to assist in finding this historic piece, telling her she was currently waiting at Rose Garden docks if they wished to join. Noya had reached down and stamped her paw print on the paper after Gaia signed the paper, making the mage lightly scold her for doing that, but didn't go further than 'its not good to do that' and went to mail the letter to the kitsune. Of course the bespectacled mage was determined to continue with this job. She wouldn’t be able to wait too long if she were to leave then come back with Ruvel. The sword might be taken by then, and worse case scenario, someone uses it for nefarious deeds! Stories of the lore of Stroke and his weapon, Divinus was something that shouldn’t be passed up on so easily. Sure, there was bound to be others trying to go for the weapon, as well as nasty pirates. But she had faith in her summons that she’d be safe. Noya would help her out too if she needed it.
    breezescodes.

Itori
    Itori

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Daughter of Inari
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth (Ace)
    Experience : 636,285

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Spirit Fox Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Itori on 24th September 2020, 3:48 pm

It had been a quiet day so far. Itori had helped sweep the floors of the Red Dragon Inn, cleaned some of the rooms, then wandered throughout Ace of Spades and helped out people with their daily tasks. It might seem strange that she could just walk up to people and aid them with housework, but by this point, she was well-known across the city and everyone was aware that she considered it part of her duty as an Ace to help the citizens, even if it was with mundane tasks that she could finish in an instant if she but bothered to use her magic for it.

But using magic would defeat the point. Itori wasn't opposed to using magic, even for simple tasks, but there were times where you didn't want to resort to using your most potent abilities. For her wandering through the town and helping people out was as much for the sake of having something to do with her time as for the sake of altruism. Not that she was in danger of getting bored or anything: the tenko had long since forgotten what it meant to be bored. It was just that of all the things she could imagine doing with her time she quite enjoyed the idea of doing this.

It also helped that the people of the Ace of Spades were friendly and cooperative.

So no, she wouldn't use her magic to finish their chores in an instant. Unless there was an emergency or she was short on time there was simply no point to it. Life had no meaning if you only ever used the most efficient means to skip the journey and reach the goal. She'd known other long-lived people who felt the same: an entire tribe, now lost to the sands of time, who for as long as they'd lived had tried to avoid using their supernatural abilities as much as they could. They could achieve nearly everything they wanted as long as they put the effort into it, but they had realized that danger of such power and shyed away from it.

To this day Itori was quite certain that the cause of their disappearance from this world was not a natural disaster or hostilities with other people. Instead she believed that the tribe of nigh-immorttals had run out of reasons to remain in this world.

A tragic story. Depending on how you looked at it.

She thought about that as she began to stroll back towards the Red Dragon Inn, where she would use the teleportation device to return to Yggdrasil. She'd spent enough time helping people, and she had an interest in spending some time reading. The libraries inside the world tree were of such massive size that she was quite sure that even if she had a second eternity she wouldn't be able to read everything in there. Maybe Gaia could... The other Ace could read at quite an amazing pace, and that wasn't even including the enchanted glasses she used.

"Hey, Ito! Message for you from Gaia!"

Itori tilted her head to the side. Speak of the devil... She looked up above, where Nenet the phoenix quickly swooped down and landed right in front of her, holding out a letter. The fiery-winged woman was looking as chipper as usual, and Itori answered that familiar grin with a smile even as she accepted the letter. "Thank you very much Nenet. I assume you already know what the contents are?" She didn't think it was possible for anyone to explain to Nenet that there was something indecent about reading Itori's mail. Not that the tenko minded, since she trusted Nenet, but still...

"Oh, yeah. She needs your help with a job. Something about an ancient sword." Nenet shrugged as she placed her hands behind her head. "She's in Rose Garden, anyway."

Itori raised an eyebrow as she stepped to the side of the street so the two of them wouldn't interfere with the traffic while she read through the letter. "I would not have guessed that Miss Sabin would have an interest in any sword." There were plenty of mages who had an interest in weapons, whether it was ranged or melee, but Gaia had always appeared to be drawn both towards books and magic. Reading the letter herself definitely cleared up any confusion, however. "Well, it appears to be less about the blade itself, and more about the history behind it." She looked at Nenet, who was already nodding. "Could I ask you to accompany me?"

Arriving at the edge of Rose Garden Nenet turned back into her bipedal form after Itori had slid off of her back. While Itori was capable of travelling on her own two feet Nenet was both fast and quite a comfortable ride. Itori wasn't entirely sure whether it was because of the softness of her feathers or the warmth of her phoenix flames, which rather than scorching your flesh would warm your very soul. Regardless of the reason, she found it quite pleasant and Nenet certainly didn't mind helping out like that.

"So this Stroke guy was some master swordsman who could basically do anything with a sword? I bet he knew a lot about stroking then!" Nenet snickered at the easy joke. Itori, however had her eyes cast ahead as her ears twitched and she located Gaia's presence within the large city. "The basics of the story are accurate. Stroke was a master of the blade, with abilities of such magnitude that I imagine even Miss Nassar would have found facing them a challenge. A warrior without equal, many would say."

Nenet raised her eyebrows at that, then blinked. "Oh! Did you know him?" Itori shook her head, the phoenix girl following the tenko as the two of them began to walk towards where Gaia had to be waiting. "I heard of Stroke during my travels, but we never did cross paths. I must admit, given how this was a scant few decades ago I am mildly surprised that the story has already become something of a legend. Whether that is a testiment to how unique a person Stroke was, or merely an example of how quickly history fades from memory..." She left the thought unfinished, Nenet raising her eyebrows further before shrugging and looking around instead. "Well, the sword is definitely real."

Itori nodded this time. "Indeed it is. And we shall most likely meet more than a few individuals who would want it for themselves. For better or for worse." Her vermilion eyes were looking into the distance, looking at something beyond sight, before she returned to the here and now. "Probably one of the reasons why Gaia wants to get her hands on it." Nenet chuckled as she saw some street performers juggling flaming spheres. "I really like Rose Garden. It's always so lively." Given that her own element was fire she was right at home with the vibrant atmosphere of one of the most magic-laden cities of Fiore.

Itori didn't immediately answer that observation, but she couldn't disagree. The world was filled with places where life was tough: it was nice to visit a place like Rose Garden where you could see the fruits of people trying their hardest to create a place worth living in. It also helped strengthen her desire to help create other places of a similar nature. Ace of Spades was one of them: while it lacked the sheer liveliness of Rose Garden it was thriving and filled with warmth. The kind of city where you could spend your entire life and be content every single day, from child to elder.

As the two of them reached the spot where Gaia's letter had told them to meet up Nenet would be the first to call out towards the tarot mage, raising both hands in greeting. "Hey goodlooking! Hope we didn't make ya wait too long!" She gave her usual friendly and slightly cheeky grin. Itori meanwhile simply walked up to Gaia and gave her a light bow. "It is good to see you in good health Miss Sabin. I believe we are to aid you in recovering a powerful artefact before it is taken by those of a less savoury nature?"

WC: 1,382
    PWC: 1,382
    TWC: 2,746/20,000

Search for the Divine Blade (job w/ Ruvel) HdAc9DB
    Gaia
    Gaia

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Gaia on 18th November 2020, 9:12 pm

@Itori
    WC: 548
    TWC: 3293
    Search for the Divine Blade/job approval
    Gaia #ff99ff
    notes too lol

The Divine Mage

Gaia was showing Noya some pictures of the possible depiction of Stroke and how his sword looked. She was also brushing up on more stories on him and his many adventures. There weren’t any visible pictures of them as Stroke had kept his face away from most others besides from those he fought with. Or at least that was what was said about him. While she was a bit in her own world, Noya perked her head up and chirped happily towards Itori. Gaia looked up just as she was called out to. She blinked a moment before she smiled brightly. “Hey! It is good to see you as well Itori!” She turned off the screen of her iLac and placed her hand on her hip.

“Yup! I wish to find Strokes sword, Divinus. I briefly mentioned that Ruvel invited me to do this in my letter, but something came up for him, but I wish to continue this search regardless. A sword rumored to be as powerful as it is would only cause trouble in the hands of, as you said, of those of a less savoury nature.” She nods as she smiles brightly. “I had hoped you would help me out in this and booked us a couple tickets for a ship since it might be easier to find the sword that way. I’ll try to not also hold you back as well.” She claps her hands together as she bit her bottom lip, iLac in between her hands as she did so. She looked back as a whistle was blown for passengers to board the ship. She turned her burnt sienna eyes back towards the kitsune and smiled brightly as she put her phone in the little pouch with her tarot cards on her hip. “I’m ready to go when you are.” She muses.

As the two boarded the ship, Gaia smiled at the ship's crew and nodded a thank you to them. She let herself be near the railing as she was feeling giddy. “To think, I’m roughly as old as the tale of the sword being hidden.” She laughs softly to herself. Noya chirped to Gaia as she moved to wrap herself around her masters shoulders. She wouldn’t be leaving Gaia anytime soon. The bespectacled mage looked towards Itori and smiled. “Have you heard roughly where the sword was?” She had reached back into her bag and pulled out a folded piece of paper. She had almost missed it before, but Ruvel had left her with the map for the potential location of the shrine for the sword, and she was going to utilize it to the best of her abilities. She opened the map up and looked at it again. Pointing to the far upper left corner where some smallish islands were peppering the map.

Already she had talked to the crew about the location she wanted to go. She had indeed told them about the shrine and the sword both possibly being there, wanting to prepare them that she was hiring them as a form of passage to the place, and that there would be others trying for it as well and could be dangerous. She wasn’t just standing around after sending her message to Itori, she had to be productive!
    breezescodes.

Current date/time is 25th November 2020, 1:22 am