Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Out of the Guildless and into the Fairy Tail

Levlidian
    Levlidian

Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Androphobic Annihalation
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Out of the Guildless and into the Fairy Tail Empty Out of the Guildless and into the Fairy Tail

Post by Levlidian 5th April 2019, 4:24 pm

Levlidian threw open the doors in an obnoxious fashion, he'd been part of Fairy Tail perhaps a day now, strutting in with pocketed hands and exhaling steam from his nose every few moments; the Dragonslayer approached the bar like area. Heavy boots echoed through the halls, his black coat tails flowing behind him as he'd stride.

About his Abdomen sat the Fairy Tail symbol in black, straightening his hair which itself was deep red, scarred heavily especially across his right eye which sat at a milky white but his left remained its feral amber like color. Eyeing the area for a moment, the stern, irritable persona he bore naturally flooded his aura. "Stew," he asked the soul working at that very moment and settled into a chair.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Out of the Guildless and into the Fairy Tail AxvqJBG

Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Moderator- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Mentor : Speculo (former)
    Experience : 779,415

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Advanced Solid Script
    Second Skill: Aura Manipulation
    Third Skill: N/A

Out of the Guildless and into the Fairy Tail Empty Re: Out of the Guildless and into the Fairy Tail

Post by ivyleaf33 5th April 2019, 11:02 pm

New members in the guild were always fascinating to Sorano Granon, guild master of the place. Each one seemed to act in a slightly different manner, particularly in this guild with such a wide theme. Mercenaries of all shapes and forms could be seen entering the place every now and then, and the way they acted never failed to interest her. While she was accustomed to quiet, polite, and uncertain mages entering and looking about awkwardly for a place to sit, the noisy, self-assured ones were just as common. Perhaps that had to do with the guild’s illustrious past, but the letter mage frankly wasn’t sure.

This time, it seemed the new member leaned toward the latter end of the spectrum. Strutting in as if he owned the place, Levlidian made himself comfortable at the bar counter before gruffly requesting stew. The bartender raised an eyebrow, obviously displeased with this newcomer’s unpleasant attitude, but moved toward the back to prepare food anyways. After all, the bartender herself had been here far longer than he had – it always displeased her when the cockier of new mages entered. Although Sorano herself had given the man his guild mark yesterday, she supposed she ought to get to know him a bit better.

Walking over to the bar herself, the teenager pulled out a stool next to Levlidian before requesting a mug of tea from the bartender. Smiling warmly at the guild master, she obliged gladly. The area filled with the warm aroma of the fragrant tea and steaming stew, as she brought the edibles over. “Hello there – Mr. Levlidian, was it? How are you adjusting to life at Fairy Tail?” As usual, the girl’s voice was robotic and devoid of emotion, her expression unreadably emotionless. Sorano did not possess the capacity to feel emotions, something that could easily unnerve the people around her. However, she tried her hardest to make her guild members feel at home, knowing it was part of her role as a guild master. “If you have any issues with getting jobs or finding a place to stay, please let me know and I’ll do my best to help.”

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Out of the Guildless and into the Fairy Tail B2WXv4aK_o
    sorano granon | solid script | aura manipulation | bank | armory
    i pretend i really liked it this way-- you see, my heart won't die, though i've really tried.

Levlidian
    Levlidian

Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Out of the Guildless and into the Fairy Tail Empty Re: Out of the Guildless and into the Fairy Tail

Post by Levlidian 11th April 2019, 5:43 am

Levlidian turned his head to the approaching woman and leaned into the bar a moment, looking back unto the surface which his elbows rested; baring his teeth a moment and closing his eyes as if willing himself to be social. The unease was palpable, whilst he'd burst into the Guild with a purpose of belonging, from the response of the 'tender it was clear they were used to souls with a less brash nature being their preference. It irritated him, this was reasoning, for him, that he had evaded being in a Guild for so long; that instantaneous assumption people were so well known for in his experience and arguably, to him, as equally obnoxious.

"I'm adjusting just fine," he replied almost absently, having donned the hypocrite and assuming this converse offer was from one like the obviously displeased Bartender.
    "Cherry offered me a couch in her room," confirmed the Dragonslayer, "My sister-," he clarified, "-as for jobs, I haven't really looked yet. I'm waiting on her before we take a look,"

It unnerved him, the emotionless soul uttering a welcome, he'd noted it once before and even now, his physical appearance was visibly stiff. "Thank you for accepting me in," he muttered and peered away from her to look on for his food, rolling his fingers along the bar. Heat radiated from the presence of the man as he allowed himself to distance from the person at least emotionally. "I don't see many people around," accompanied by a questioning look upon an arched brow.

Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    SeaGlass
    SeaGlass

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Halloween job event participant - Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Wings of Winter
    Mentor : Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Experience : 1,572,642

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill: Ice Dragon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Post by SeaGlass 13th April 2019, 4:07 am

From upstairs came an frosty blast of glittering breath to cover the stairs in a sheen of ice. Arcadia threw down the toboggan she now kept in her office down at the top of the stairs, and leapt on to ride it down the ice over stairs. Though the ride was bumpy, she managed to remain standing up all the way to the bottom. She hopped off just as she would have crashed, her toboggan clattering to a stop across the lower floor.

With a single victorious fist pump she cheered, "Yes! Still the reigning Indoor Sledding champion!" Spotting Master Sorano and Levlidian? One of the newest members she had only heard about. She always did try to make a point of meeting as many people as she could.

Shifting to a more professional mode, the barefoot slayer smoothed down her dress, and picked up her toboggan. She headed across the lobby to greet her guildmaster and the new face. Arcadia smiled brightly and bowed in greeting to both of them, "Always good to see you, Master Sorano! And good to meet you! Uhh. Levdev..Levlidian? Sorry.. I've only read your name. I hope I'm pronouncing it right. I'm Arcadia Fairchilde. Welcome to Fairy Tail!"

Out of the Guildless and into the Fairy Tail 3FQiytD

**☆Arcadia's Theme (as discovered by Mura)☆**:
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Moderator- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Mentor : Speculo (former)
    Experience : 779,415

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Advanced Solid Script
    Second Skill: Aura Manipulation
    Third Skill: N/A

Post by ivyleaf33 14th April 2019, 12:44 am

The man seemed to experience some slight irritation after the bartender's icy reaction to his arrival, but quashed it quickly enough in his response to Sorano's greeting and inquiry. With an absent tone, Levlidian explained that he was crashing with his sister Cherry, whom the letter mage remembered had joined the guild herself not too long ago. "Ah, you two are siblings? How lovely." It had been awhile since they'd had siblings in the world, with the majority of its population being quite independent travelers. Perhaps the two would form a team?

But Sorano had more than the compatibility of the new siblings to worry about as the man turned stiffly away from the emotionless youth. Ah...her expressionless manner had probably unnerved him, huh. Would it help to explain her condition? The guild master drummed her fingers absently on the bar counter while they awaited their orders. "Oh, our guild can be quite empty during the day. Most of our members are independent by nature, the mercenary type, you know? This hall is an area for research and training more than anything, and that usually happens in their designated rooms. The busiest time of day in the main hall is at mealtimes and in the morning, when people come to take jobs and eat." She explained the nature of the guild members as best as she could, before her eyes drifted over to a familiar draft of freezing air.

Arcadia tobogganed down the frozen stairs, the youngest ace looking triumphant as she descended with skill into the room. "Hey there, Arcadia, nice to see you as well. Ah - right, Ruvel extends his greetings to you." Remembering the other guild master's request to her during their last encounter, Sorano returned her ace's greeting with her own. As usual, the blonde mage was more than welcoming to the new member. Hopefully her cheery personality would put him more at ease?

Out of the Guildless and into the Fairy Tail B2WXv4aK_o
    sorano granon | solid script | aura manipulation | bank | armory
    i pretend i really liked it this way-- you see, my heart won't die, though i've really tried.

Levlidian
    Levlidian

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Levlidian 22nd April 2019, 1:33 am

The air chilled and cooled, till parts of it would freeze, this had the Dragon Slayer's attention and his naturally warm exterior reacted with a stout shiver. He'd promised Cherry he'd try, this was his attempt and soon those feral eyes wove their way around to look upon the two who approached.
    "You've said it correctly," came a less so stiff response, still drumming those fingers even as his food was brought to him, a careless 'Thanks' muttered whilst Levlidian's brow hung low; still questioning.

"Master?" he asked, that attention revived in a look of intrigue, lips curling like a serpent, though meant only in a meager expression, there was still a sinister look to his pointed features.
    "Arcadia, Master Sorano, it's good to meet you both," again, stiff but the beast was trying at least. Adjusting his bulky boots against the stool to which he sat and granting them his entire attention whilst a hand nestled about his knee.
    "I was hoping to meet some new faces, perhaps see if any of them fancied a brawl before Cherry and I head out on jobs as well," the hall echoed with their conversation even at this low tone.

"I-," he couldn't believe he was doing this and bowed his head a moment, "-apologize if I seem off or brash, the wilds and traveling are what I'm used to. I was coaxed to join this Guild, to keep an eye on the younger one, it'll take some time to warm up to all of this," a small smirk, 'warm-up' steam exited the slayer's nostrils, 'good pun,' he thought.

Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    SeaGlass
    SeaGlass

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Halloween job event participant - Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Wings of Winter
    Mentor : Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Experience : 1,572,642

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill: Ice Dragon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Post by SeaGlass 24th April 2019, 11:56 pm

Arcadia flushed briefly, she was still getting used to the idea of other people knowing something of her and Ruvel. She smiled, "Thanks. If you see Rui before I do, say hi for me too." The barefoot blonde slayer gently patted the the glowing crystal rose tucked behind her left ear.

She considered for a moment, "Have we had siblings before? That's kinda interesting. And well I'm not one for brawling so much, but I will take on almost any other challenge. Though you should be forewarned. I've pretty much locked up All-Time Guild Champion of Indoor Sledding.  If you're heart is set on a brawl, I'm sure there's more than  a few guildmates who'd be happy to oblige. Anyway think I'll have some watermelon flavored Slush Anyone care for anything while I'm headed that way?"

She started toward the bar, setting her tobbogan to rest against it. Both her hands free, she put her order in.

Watermelon Slush:

Out of the Guildless and into the Fairy Tail 3FQiytD

**☆Arcadia's Theme (as discovered by Mura)☆**:

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 9:14 pm