Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A spiritual act.//Noah's Intro! [OPEN]

Noah Springfield
    Noah Springfield

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Spirit Energy Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

A spiritual act.//Noah's Intro! [OPEN] Empty A spiritual act.//Noah's Intro! [OPEN]

Post by Noah Springfield 10th March 2019, 7:50 pm

Strong winds were being blown through out the rocky mountain terrain, being generated from the snow storm ferociously consuming the mountain top. Snow was hurled against the rocky formation of the plateau to coat the ground in a white fuzzy appearance. The visibility at this height was barely reaching a few meters, anything further was just lost in a complete white screen background. Small vibrations started to shake the rocky formations through the roaring snow storm, they went and came in fast repetitions. A flicker of strong blue lights sparkled through the dense snow storm, shortly after the lights faded away. An erupting crashing sound echoed violently through the rocky plateau, a large cloud of snow shot up into the air in an upward draft from the source of origin from of the sound. While the flakes of snow started to settle towards the ground, a large object suddenly flew from the snow cloud. Hitting the rocky ground and tumbling around, the object suddenly jumped onto it's feet, a massive white furry body was shown. Along with a dark face and elongated chin, it revealed to be a mountain vulcan. It grunted rather loudly while it charged back into the large snow cloud, pounding it's enlarged palms onto the floor while running.

Once the primate launched itself through the dense snow cloud, his visuals locked onto Noah who was engaging two other vulcan. His navy blue martial artist tunic appeared to be ragged with rips and dirt stains throughout the fabric. Underneath his left eye showed a visible bruise forming, the right side of his face dripping blood. The first vulcan shot his arm forward with a clinched fist in attempts to punch Noah, the second vulcan began a steady charge towards Noah's opposite side. Noah maneuvered his right fist down to his waist while motioning his left arm in front of him to his face level, leaving his left fingers curled slightly with the slight bending of the knees. Facing the first vulcan, he patiently awaited for the barbaric creature to recklessly throw it's punch. Leaning his body to the side, he jumped slightly in the direction his back faced to avoid the attack. He landing on his feet, the mage's body suddenly blurred with incredible velocity towards the primate's abdominal area. Sending a barrage of swift punches to the creature, following it with a spin to the right, carrying over his right elbow to slam it into the primates stomach.

The vulcan tumbled backwards from the force of impact. Noah quickly shifted his body the opposite direction to focus his attention towards the second incoming vulcan who was charging towards him. The howling primate leaped forward with his arms up and fists tightened. Noah made a quick decision in dashing to the right for a quick evade, the vulcan slamming onto the ground with his gigantic fists slamming down where Noah previously was standing. Turning and pivoting his body to angle his left arm, he pointed his left index and middle finger towards the primate. A rush of blue aura gathered at the tips of his fingers. A condensed blue beam shot from his finger tips in a spiral motion. The beam traveling rapidly to it's target and making contact, it spiraled in place to pierce against the vulcan's left shoulder, It screeched in pain before the spell dispersed away.

Off in the distance, the third vulcan charged forward with it's cone shaped horn, it's rugged point aiming towards Noah while he fired his spell at the primate's brethren. Diving head first into Noah, it's point grazed against his left arm which caused a gash to open up. A trail of blood followed through the air while the ape rammed it's massive body into Noah, sending him soaring against the snowy area and tumbling back several meters. His body being dragged against the snow with patches of red streaks left in the snow where his body slid. "Gah! Damn it!" He yelled in irritation while holding onto his arm, the mage struggling to bring himself up. "That bastard. . he flanked me and attacked my blind spot. . he is a lot smarter than the typical vulcan. . " Noah finally managing to stand fully on his own two legs, watching the vulcan howl and grunt towards him. Suddenly a loud synchronization of wolves howling together echoed the entire area. Upon this howling, all three of the vulcan jumped in fear, all of them started running the opposite direction of the noise. Noah saw how quickly the vulcan left the scene, though he couldn't help but keep his attention towards the growing magic source in the direction he heard the howls. His eyes lids widening, they began shimmering a bright blue color, scanning out the source of this large magical power.

Running out from the rocky formations, five wolves composed of what seemed to be a blue ethereal like matter as their bodies, slowly revealed themselves to Noah. The vigorous winds began subsiding to more calmer breezes, the temperature was noticeably getting warmer by the second. Their ethereal bodies leaving small wispy trails of blue essence as they walked towards the mage. Noah was rather shocked, the magical power coming off them was very familiar to him. "Wait. . this magic. . this is. . yeah! You're all spirits! So that explains where the strange magic energy was coming from. ." The wolves analyzed the battered mage, staring him down for a moment before one of them barked at Noah, running in a circle and barking once more to attempt a form of communication. The other four wolves started to pace ahead up the mountain, Noah's eye brows raised in question, glancing at the one wolf that seemed to be waiting on him. He decided to start walking towards the translucent wolf to close the gap between them, but the wolf soon ran a few paces forward before stopping once more. "Ahh. . alright so you just want me to follow ya around huh? I'll try my best to keep up with you, i'm a bit banged up from that fight, but lets see what you want to show me. ." Wincing from the reoccurring pain that pulsated through his wound, he tried his best to power through the injury to keep up with the pace of the wolf spirits. Upon pursuing the wolves lead, he saw a massive reflective sphere which distorted it's surrounding to camouflage itself in the snow. The sphere was hundreds of meters in width and height, the wolves all ran up to the distorting sphere before stopping in front of it. One by one all the spirit's ethereal bodies dissipated once Noah made his way to the giant sphere. He stood there holding his injured arm for a moment, Taking his hand and poking at the surface with his index finger, it rippling through the gigantic sphere like waves in water. He stuck his hand through it, slowly passing his entire body through the barrier. Reaching the other side, his eyes gazed in excitement upon seeing the area covered in green vegetation. A garden in white flowers layered out the entrance to a small wooden structure between a few large rocks and trees. He rushed as quickly as he could to the entrance of the wooden structure to seek any form of aid for his injury.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Leona Jarnefeldt
    Leona Jarnefeldt

Main Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Hired Help- Idolize- The Completionist- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Halloween Social - Halloween job event participant - Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500] - Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Nemean Lion
    Position : Saint of Courage
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Silver Wolf [Guild Master]
    Cosmic Coins : 215
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 11,344,090

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Wind Strike Magic
    Second Magic: Wind Summon Magic
    Third Magic:

A spiritual act.//Noah's Intro! [OPEN] Empty Re: A spiritual act.//Noah's Intro! [OPEN]

Post by Leona Jarnefeldt 10th March 2019, 9:49 pm

Sitting in her office and getting over the latest adventure to Desierto, Leona sat in her green-and-gold outfit with Argent Gloves while reviewing some paperwork concerning the library. She still needed to get those books on vampires for the guild library. There was a lot that needed to be done and not a whole lot of time to do it in, but finding the time to do essential tasks was what Guild Masters were expected to do. She would just have to make time to get all of those things done.

Leona's thoughts were interrupted by the arrival of a guild staff member, who told her of someone at the door who needed medical attention in a hurry. Leona got up from the desk and followed the staff member to the foyer, leaving her weapons and her Adaptable Armor in the guild office. She walked over to the heavy wooden door and opened it, seeing a young man who had been hurt standing just outside of it. She quickly welcome him in.

"Come on in!" Leona said to the youth, letting him know that he was welcome inside the guild hall. She would worry about ascertaining his purpose for coming here later. Right now he needed medical help and she would do her best to provide it.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A spiritual act.//Noah's Intro! [OPEN] KjmbioC

Golden Lacrima is valid until 10/10/2024. The General Store: Page 10, Post Number 244 (Request), Page 10, Post Number 245 (Approval)
    Noah Springfield
    Noah Springfield

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Spirit Energy Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

A spiritual act.//Noah's Intro! [OPEN] Empty Re: A spiritual act.//Noah's Intro! [OPEN]

Post by Noah Springfield 12th March 2019, 6:05 pm

Noah tightened his grip against his injured left arm, gently groaning in pain from his wound. Blood continued to flow down to his forearm, he knew there was a good amount of blood loss from his travel to the wooden building. Though he felt slightly anxious for just showing up to anyone's property all beaten and battered like this, he could only think of how they would react, or how troublesome his injuries might be to patch up. The wooden doors creaked open while he stood in front of them, fully opening to reveal a young woman with short blonde hair. Noah's Prussian blue eyes made contact with the woman's green colored eyes from behind her blonde bangs, an awkward smile soon developing while both of his eye brows lifted up. Hearing her welcome him so easily brought a bit of ease to the mage, though he kept on smiling awkward from showing up in this condition, he couldn't help but nervously laugh to himself, though he took her invitation and walked passed her through the front entrance. "Uhh. . haha. . I hope I haven't brought you any trouble. . honestly I don't need anything fancy, just some basic first aid. Also, I apologize ahead of time for bleeding all over your floor!"

Saying this as he walked in, his feet instantly felt the nice texture of a smooth rug underneath him, it definitely beat the hard cold rocky terrain he was walking on. The first thing he was met with was a large indoor lobby, the interior was quite vast and larger than what the outer structure led on. The warm amber color of the light lacrima really making the atmosphere inside cozy and comfortable. He noticed some chairs to the left of the lobby, stepping toward an open chair with a table, he slowly eased himself onto the wooden seat. Slowly moving his injured arm up so he could prop it against the table, his face tensed up from the stinging sensation that pulsated through his entire arm. "Ouch. . man, that's starting to hurt like hell. ." gently mumbling these words to himself.

Removing his right hand from the wound so that he could release the pressure, he inhaled through his nose slowly, gently letting a small sigh of relief to himself. His gaze soon shifted toward the blonde haired woman, providing a small smile of gratitude towards her. He patiently waited for whichever method of medical treatment that could be provided. "Thanks for taking me in like this, I owe you a lot for going out your way. I wasn't expecting to be roughed up when coming all the way up here, but I guess that was rash thinking on my part. Though. . I think my climb up here was worth the scratches and bruises. . I heard of a place being that took in mages from all walks of life on top of this mountain. . Is this place the Silver Wolf guild by any chance?"

Leona Jarnefeldt
    Leona Jarnefeldt

Main Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Hired Help- Idolize- The Completionist- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Halloween Social - Halloween job event participant - Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500] - Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Nemean Lion
    Position : Saint of Courage
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Silver Wolf [Guild Master]
    Cosmic Coins : 215
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 11,344,090

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Wind Strike Magic
    Second Magic: Wind Summon Magic
    Third Magic:

Post by Leona Jarnefeldt 13th March 2019, 6:45 pm

Leona was not too worried about blood on the floor because the more important thing was to save the blue-eyed young man's life. If push came to shove, Leona would clean it up herself no matter how long it took. Besides, Haley or another guild staff member could vouch for her and assure any authorities that the Guild Master was not a murderer if any came to investigate. It should be pretty easy to convince them that the blonde was not responsible since she did not have any weapons with her and staff members saw her walk to the foyer without any weapons.

"Don't worry about the floor. I'll handle it. The more important thing is that you get treated for your wounds." Leona assured the youth. A senior staff member suddenly emerged and looked at the floor, then at the young man who was bleeding. Leona looked at them and spoke.

"We need to get this guy medical treatment." She said simply to the staff member. They nodded and departed to fulfill the request. While that was being done, Leona recalled the question about where he was that he asked when he first entered the guild hall.

"Yes, you're in the Silver Wolf guild hall." Leona answered his earlier question.

A spiritual act.//Noah's Intro! [OPEN] KjmbioC

Golden Lacrima is valid until 10/10/2024. The General Store: Page 10, Post Number 244 (Request), Page 10, Post Number 245 (Approval)

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 4:39 am