Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

More than Just Two Little Girls(Open to SF/Intro)

Aoi and Aoba
    Aoi and Aoba

Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Seductor's Touch
    Position : None
    Guild : Hidden Blades
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 375

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Akaito Contract Summons
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

More than Just Two Little Girls(Open to SF/Intro) Empty More than Just Two Little Girls(Open to SF/Intro)

Post by Aoi and Aoba 29th April 2016, 8:36 pm

The sky was tinted a pale gray, clouds seeming to have enveloped the sun. A soft breeze trickled throughout the area, keeping the air fresh and light, perfect for flying. If one were to have looked up that day in the Midoriko Province, they would have noticed two small figures soaring on the gray canvas the clouds had provided. One radiated a peaceful, bright, yet stern sort of aura, while the other seemed to radiate a crazed sort of feeling, one that caused you to feel a strong sense of discomfort in your gut. Saika and Rin Kagamine, the two siblings flew side by side. It was a rather odd sight, Rin being an angelic being with huge feathered wings that shone a pure white, while Saika was all but a smudge of darkness, occasionally seemingly insubstantial wings bursting out to keep her afloat. Both had a deep red light in their eyes, seeming to pierce through whoever they looked at.

Finally, Rin's sharp eyes caught sight of the great turtle the independent mage's guild of Sleeping Forest was rumored to be on. She pointed silently, with one faintly glowing finger, and the two descended together, demon and angel. As they landed, bother underwent a surprising transformation. Saika's shadows seemed to swarm up into one writhing form above her head, flatten into her, and disappeared. Rin's wings shot up, and folded them selves out of the world as well. Both lost the light in their eyes, and suddenly, two normal teenage girls stood there.

"Oookay, Rin! Where's this mysterious guild you wanted to join, hm?" Saika asked in a sweet, motherly voice. She was the older of the two and felt it was her responsibility to keep Rin as safe as could be.

"Just over that rise, Saika," Rin replied emotionlessly, her voice flat and lifeless.

"Aw, Rin, show some respect and address your Nee-chan with the correct honorifics!" came Saika's reprimandation, spoken in a scolding tone.

Rin sighed, and replied with, "Honorifics are a waste of energy. Saying "nee-chan" takes about one second. If I addressed you ten times a day, that would waste ten seconds of my time. Added up in a year would be 3650 seconds of time and energy wasted."

Saika responded with a groan, as they came into view of the guild hall. "Helloooo! We want to join your guild!" the demonic girl called out, while Rin watched on silently.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

More than Just Two Little Girls(Open to SF/Intro) H3Duo3CJ_o

Feed me your negativity! Talk some more about me - I know that you love me, love me~!

Aoi & Aoba Itou | Akaito Contract Summons | Bank

Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shadows of Anarchy
    Guild : Suripingu Mori
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lunar
    Second Skill: Imperal Demon
    Third Skill:

More than Just Two Little Girls(Open to SF/Intro) Empty Re: More than Just Two Little Girls(Open to SF/Intro)

Post by Daemon Spade 1st May 2016, 9:09 pm

Daemon sat calmly on the roof of the gate looking out onto the ocean and beyond the horizon until He noticed two different yet slightly similar scents , one angelic and the other demonic. It was interesting to smell two different scents together. Hello we'd like to join the guild!Daemon heard as he dropped off the roof and landed on his bare feet with relative ease. His yellow eyes which were offset by his turquoise hair and black clothes gazed down the path and looked at the two calmly. hmm" He said as he walked over to them and sniffed the air around them than calmly walked over to the gate an pushed it open for them . Come on in. " He said as he gestured for them to enter the front garden.

While the front garden wasn't extravagant it hada small koi pond surrounded by a thcket of bamboo with a part going around the pond to the main gate which was lit by lanterns. Daemon walked down the path after asking the two girls to follow him.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

More than Just Two Little Girls(Open to SF/Intro) 52dd7fbb-1401-4e27-ac12-76ac0e3ff649_zps83e93be7

More than Just Two Little Girls(Open to SF/Intro) Coolt110

Battle theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv08zFNjTtw

End of the world Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S-UpM7dbcg
    Aoi and Aoba
    Aoi and Aoba

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

More than Just Two Little Girls(Open to SF/Intro) Empty Re: More than Just Two Little Girls(Open to SF/Intro)

Post by Aoi and Aoba 1st May 2016, 11:22 pm

Saika watched as a man suddenly stopped from atop the front gate, landing neatly on two bare feet. He seemgd quite at ease, and she guessed he had to be a guild member. His magical aura, as he drew near, hit the two girls full-on, Saika's brow furrowing at the power that hit them. Rin's face, however remained perfectly calm and relaxed, even as he sniffed the air around them. Saika was quite tempted to smack him at that moment, and yell "Pervert! Why are you sniffing at my little sis?!?!" but decided not to, after seeing how calm Rin looked.

Rin spent the entire time they stood there staring eerily straight at Daemon, looking as if she could be a statue. When he opened the gate to let him in, Saika scowled, and grabbed Rin's collar. "Rin! This guy's a weirdo pervert! Why would you wanna go anywhere near him?!?" she snapped, glaring at Daemon. However, Rin turned, and stared coldly back at her sister.

"But Saika, you agreed that you would allow me to join any guild I wished, and so I chose this one. It would be foolish to turn back now, and I can take care of myself, you know," Rin replied monotonously, then shrugged out of her sister's grip, following after Daemon. Saika had little choice but to grit her teeth, and follow. The inside of the garden was rather charming, though not too extravagant. Even the unhappy Saika rather appreciated the fengshui of the koi pond as they walked down a path after the man.

Feed me your negativity! Talk some more about me - I know that you love me, love me~!

Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Daemon Spade 2nd May 2016, 3:50 am

Daemon's ears twitched as he heard the black haired girl call him a pervert as he headed into the main hall, this caused Daemon to slow down and look back at them. I'm not a pervert I just thought I smelt a familiar scent coming from you." Daemon said as he gave them a slight smile before a wolf pup fell from the guild master's floor which was located at the top of the four storied building and landed onto Daemon's shoulder . Hey Lunos hows my little buddy? " The pup barked happily while wagging it's tail as it started to lick it's friends face.  Daemon smiled and gently  petted the affectionate pup with his mechanical left arm.

Daemon turned to the sisters and gestured them up the stairs to the top floor. "I'll meet you two at the top I just need to take this little guy back to my room. " Daemon said with a smile as he walked past the girls and back outside before jumping up onto the first story roof and so on until he reached the top and slipped into his office. Daemon smiled as Lunos jumped off his head and onto the lap of a young woman with long silver hair who was currently reading a book about mythical beasts who was currently sitting at his desk which was again littered with various snacks.

More than Just Two Little Girls(Open to SF/Intro) 52dd7fbb-1401-4e27-ac12-76ac0e3ff649_zps83e93be7

Aoi and Aoba
    Aoi and Aoba

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Aoi and Aoba 2nd May 2016, 11:58 pm

Saika sniffed at the answer, then cautiously followed the Sleeping Forest mage inside, looking around for anything suspicious. Suddenly, something dropped down from above, startling the demonic girl. She barely stifled a shriek, until she noticed the wolf pup who had fallen. The max seemed quite familiar with it, stroking it gently and sibling as he did so. Apparently, the creature's name was Lunos, a fitting name considering its silvery-gray fur color, much like the moon.

Rin focused on something a little different, eyes widening at the mechanical arm he had. She guessed it was likely due to a previous injury of sorts, and let the topic be for now. "It's a large guild hall you have," she said in a flat voice, looking about her. It was surprisingly much for her to say, seeing as how she was often mistaken for mute due to her quiet personality. The man gestured for them to go up, smiling in a way that seemed to make his eyes even more eerie in Saika's opinion. The two girls slowly ascended, looking about them at everything.

They entered a small office, and were quite surprised to see that Daemon was already there, though Rin didn't show it. "Y-you, hey, what's up with that?" Saika spluttered, pointing at the man irritably. Then, she noticed the woman there, and sighed. "What is up with my life..." she grumbled, adopting a sideways glare at the nonresponding Rin.

Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Daemon Spade 3rd May 2016, 10:04 am

Daemon sweat dropped a bit and attempted to ask  the girl to move but was quickly stopped by the girl as she held up her right hand. "I'm not moving ido-" Daemon aburtly interrupted the girl by leaning in close whispering that he would take away her snacks for a week. The girl pouted cutely until a dark aura surrounded her as she got up and punched Daemon in the stomach. If you ever interrupt me again pup I'll do more than punch you next time" The girl stood up and walked off into a small bedroom while carrying the wolf pup like a teddy bear leaving Daemon to fall over  clutching his stomach with a slight comical groan.

As the pain slowly subsided Daemon slowly stood up and sat behind his desk and gestured the two of them to take a seat on the couch near the door. Sorry about that, that was Luna I guess you could  consider her my little sister ... " He said as he slowly grabbed his left arm recalling the painful memory of their meeting. Daemon sighed before pushing the memory aside for later as he reached into his desk and pulling out a guild stamp and lightly tossing to the sister. Now that that's out of the way I guess I should formally introduce myself . My name is Daemon Spade Guild master of Sleeping Forest. It's a pleasure to meet you Rin and Saika. " He said calmly as he smiled kindly at the two of them.

Aoi and Aoba
    Aoi and Aoba

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Aoi and Aoba 3rd May 2016, 11:14 pm

Both girls stared awkwardly at the scene they were witnessing, the man getting teased by a woman. The brief exchange was rather amusing for Saika who hid a smile politely behind her hand. Rin stared on, but you could see the slightest drop of sweat rolling a track down the side of her face. She definitely wasn't comfortable right now, that was for sure. She was an extremely antisocial person who simply didn't understand how people and relationships worked, so she had no idea how to properly react. Both girls, however, had an eyebrow raised when the woman stalked out and the mad awkwardly turned back to them. It was quite obvious Saika was busily judging them right now from the weirded out look on her face.

Listening to the names, Rin thought for a moment. Lunos and Luna... All related to the moon. Perhaps their odd little family had something to do with the moon? And maybe she could even guess this guy's name. Luni? Lunar? There was a pattern growing after all. Personally, though, Saika was thinking the name Looney would fit him quite well, but she left the thought aside.

The man introduced himself as the guild master of the guild, understandable as his magical power was immense. His name, to the disappointment of the girls was Daemon Spade, a little anti-climax after all the lunar names they had imagined. Taking the stamp, Saika bowed politely. "Thank you, uh... Guildmaster," she said, hesitating fir the slightest moment to get used to the new thing to say. She stamped Rin's left arm carefully, and for herself the right arm. Handing the stamp back, she said, "Thank you." Well, that was surprisingly easy.

Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Daemon Spade 4th May 2016, 10:54 am

Daemon smiled a bit and placed the guild stamp back into his desk and look to the two girls. You two have demonic and angelic auras it's interesting to see that in sisters. Out of curiosity were your of both species ?" Daemon said as he felt that it was better to be blunt then beat around the bush. The two girls in front of him were two polar opposites one was open and social the other was quiet and reserved in most cases one could assume that their powers contradicted their personalities but it seemed that it wasn't the case in this situation.

Daemon looked at the two calmly as he waited for a response and decided it would be better to give them a reason to trust him. Based on their facial features from before they thought that his name would have something to do with the moon much like Lunos and lady Luna. Daemon turned his head slightly and looked back out the window as the clouds began to clear up as the sunset behind them and the full moon rising in front of them illuminating the room with it's ethereal glow. From the look on your faces earlier you assumed that my name had something to do with the moon no? " He asked as the moon's light shined behind him causing his pale skin to glow along with his yellow eyes giving the young guild master to give off a beastly yet tame aura.

Aoi and Aoba
    Aoi and Aoba

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Aoi and Aoba 4th May 2016, 11:40 pm

Saika tensed at Demon's question, while Rin merely shrugged. She had been asked this question before by other curious mages, so she wasn't too flustered. "Mm, yeah..." she said at first, trailing off. At his next question, both girls sighed simultaneously, this being an extremely difficult question to answer. It really depended on what the person's beliefs were, as it could be taken an infinite number of ways, what they were and why they were that. Even the girls themselves didn't know the entire story behind the abilities, there blades, and the truth behind their creation.

"We are technically human,"
    began Saika, "but it's rather long and complicated. We were born from humans, and so should be considered humans. However, our spirits are apparently merged with the blades we wield in our magic, and somehow, those blades hold the power of angels and demons. We have no idea why this is, though we have theories. So, I suppose you could call us humans, you could call us angel and demon, you could call us blades incarnated, I don't know." The black-haired girl sighed, and shrugged.

As the moon began to rise outside the window at the setting of the sun, he suddenly asked a question that even surprised Rin a little. " From the look on your faces earlier you assumed that my name had something to do with the moon no?" he asked. Surprised that he had practically read their thoughts, the two girls slowly nodded.

Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Daemon Spade 5th May 2016, 12:28 am

Daemon chuckled slightly at their response. "I see .. Well it doesn't matter what I or anyone else would consider you two to be. But if were not to consider you human  even with divine and demonic powers than I have no right to consider myself one either." He said with a smile as his body changed from a human into a large black furred wolf with a small symbol on his forehead in the shape of a crescent moon. From the moment I was born I have been both animal and human so I can understand your plight about questioning who you are. But what I can be certain of is that you two have been given life as humans so it's up to you to define yourselves." He said with a smile as he slowly began to shift back into his human form.

Daemon looked at the two as they nodded at his question than turned to his bedroom and called to Luna to come back into the room. Instead of the small child however a woman with long flowing hair and eyes of the purest silver appeared. Daemon gestured to the woman.This is the goddess of the moon Lady Luna; For generations my family and tribe have worshiped her as our mother and protector. Members of our tribe are called lunar mages and throughout the generations there has always been one mage to serve as Lady Luna's priest as well as her knight." Daemon said as Luna sat down holding Lunos in her arms as she gently petted his silvery fur.

Aoi and Aoba
    Aoi and Aoba

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Aoi and Aoba 6th May 2016, 12:04 am

OOC: Starting to lose muse and all, so might leave this thread soon, just a heads up))

The two sisters nodded respectfully, even the usually non-responsive Rin dipped her head slightly. Suddenly, Daemon called for Luna to come back in, but instead of a bratty little tsundere like before, a full-grown woman who radiated a divine aura entered. "The goddess of the moon, huh," Saika said quietly, after bowing stiffly in respect. Though she was of demonic nature, the girl's natural personality caused her to still show respect for a divine being. Meanwhile, Rin tilted her head at Luna, amber eyes staring into her silver ones for a moment before bowing as well. Now, Rin didn't bow for many, so this was pretty big.

"Ah, I see," Saika said lightly, standing straight again. She wasn't quite sure how a divine being would react to the presence of the blade inside of her, and kept her muscles tense. Rin stood up as well, nodding slightly. "I see," she said as well, then frowned, looking incredibly frustrated with a huge mystery. Finally, she turned to the goddess and the guildmaster, asking, "But you look nothing like the priests back home..." she said quietly. Rin, not being one to observe people around her often grouped her views on people together and incidents like these would ocurr.

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 5:10 pm