Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Spirit Energy Magic.

Noah Springfield
    Noah Springfield

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Spirit Energy Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

In Progress Spirit Energy Magic.

Post by Noah Springfield 5th February 2019, 8:40 pm

Spirit Energy Magic. EVSJs3F

Magic

Magic Name: Spirit energy magic.

Magic Type: Ancient Magic. (Solitary benefit: +50% spell damage.)

Spirit Energy Magic (Appearance):

Description: Spirit energy magic is a unique magic in which involves the user manipulating their own life force aura within themselves in order to enhance their combat capabilities. This magic crosses the bridge between the human world and the world of astral/spirits. Once this type of magic is acquired, one can communicate and even see spirits who linger in the world of the living. In addition to this, the magic itself can be used to engage in combat with said spirits who appear to be a threat to the human world. Though the uniqueness to spirit energy magic comes from the user’s will and emotions. The magic itself is very reactive to this, stronger the will and emotions of an individual, the more evolved and stronger the magic grows with the user.

Appearance-wise, spirit energy magic is shown to be a blue shimmer of magical aura the is released by the owners will, typically coating the user and acting in accordance to emotional state of the user. When antagonized the magic aura will typically jitter around aggressively. When calm, it will slowly pulsate and radiate throughout the body. Though this is mainly an offensive high damage, and self buff oriented magic by nature, which Noah takes advantage of with it’s high levels of burst damage. Incorporating it into his martial arts, he uses the magic to enhance his physical capabilities while also being able to use the magic to shoot ranged spell attacks if need be to make some distance.

Unique Abilities

✴ |D| Blue Instinct (Passive): Noah’s spirit energy magic has magnified all 5 of his senses (sight, hearing, smell, taste, touch), which allow him to react quicker to physical and magical attacks, and his magic sensory capabilities. His magic sensory skills are able to measure the power and amount of all magic wielders who surround him through a visual display of the individuals magic aura. (Can be used to track and pick out desired individuals in crowds, differentiate from illusions or clones.) In addition to seeing the magical aura of people, this ability also allows him to see the fluctuation and behavior of an opponent's magical energy when they use cast spells or charge up for an attack. (For exp; seeing the magic amount of magic build up from the person to charge a spell attack.) These observations of someone else's magic must be done by consent.  With these two features, this makes Noah a lot more versatile to sometimes avoiding these series of attacks from burst range.

✴ |B| (Locked)

✴ |S| (Locked)

Spells

D-Rank Spells.:

Advanced Spells.:

Last edited by Noah Springfield on 6th February 2019, 3:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Moderator- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : Speculo (former)
    Experience : 779,415

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Advanced Solid Script
    Second Skill: Aura Manipulation
    Third Skill: N/A

In Progress Re: Spirit Energy Magic.

Post by ivyleaf33 6th February 2019, 4:22 am

Spoiler:

Hey Noah, it's ya boi Ivy here to grade your magic today! All edits will be made in this spoopy color. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Spirit Energy Magic. B2WXv4aK_o
    sorano granon | solid script | aura manipulation | bank | armory
    i pretend i really liked it this way-- you see, my heart won't die, though i've really tried.

Noah Springfield
    Noah Springfield

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Noah Springfield 6th February 2019, 4:51 am

Bumping with edits made!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Moderator- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 6th February 2019, 6:41 am

You've missed an edit in your third D-rank spell, but other than that, it's looking good \o/

i pretend i really liked it this way-- you see, my heart won't die, though i've really tried.

Noah Springfield
    Noah Springfield

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Noah Springfield 6th February 2019, 3:13 pm

Ah sorry about that, my fault! Made the edit, though I had to read it over again to try and understand, can only 1 of the punches/elbows make contact with the opponent for each post the duration lasts? Please let me know if I made the right correction! Thanks!

ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 6th February 2019, 7:50 pm

Yep, that works fine! Sorry for the confusion.

Spoiler:

Spirit Energy Magic. KhyzeRtP_o

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Custom Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Idolize- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Best GFX Artist Award- Player 
    Lineage : Vassal of the Cosmos
    Cosmic Coins : 145
    Experience : 26,209

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Starlight Maiden
    Second Skill: Valkyrie Summoner
    Third Skill: Moon Goddess Slayer

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 23rd November 2020, 10:07 am

Spoiler:

Spirit Energy Magic. Inac_s10

Spirit Energy Magic. 60582_s

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 4:04 pm