Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Take Care Of My Baby! (Job: Blanc)

Yoshino
    Yoshino

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 1- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Curse of the White Witch
    Position : None
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Grandeeney the Sky Dragon / Aeras the Sky Dragon
    Experience : 325

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sky DragonSlayer Magic
    Second Skill: Sky DragonSlayer Magic (Lacrima)
    Third Skill:

Take Care Of My Baby! (Job: Blanc) Empty Take Care Of My Baby! (Job: Blanc)

Post by Yoshino 19th April 2013, 6:36 am

Name: Take Care Of My Baby!
    Player(s) needed: No more than 2.
    Requirements: At least 5 posts, total of 200 words per player.
    Job requirements: Take care of the baby and make him fall asleep when his parents come back.
    Client’s Name: Katy
    Information:
    Me and my husband are going for a big party and it’s out of town. Our son, our naughty-inhumane-son, is going to spend the night alone if he doesn’t have any babysitter to take care of him. We need you to take care of him and when we come back we expect him asleep; or else I will not reward you. This may sound like an easy job to do, but in fact it’s hard. The fact that I say that is because; he’s an inhumane baby: he’s very naughty, and dangerous. This one time, I saw him taking a knife and nearly cut his cute fingers off. Anyway, good luck!
    Rewards: 750 jewels each.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Take Care Of My Baby! (Job: Blanc) Yoshino2_by_blancwhiteheart-d7kku9e

Take Care Of My Baby! (Job: Blanc) Yoshino_by_blancwhiteheart-d7fh0uc
    Take Care Of My Baby! (Job: Blanc) 2_by_gramcrackers-d66nk5f
    Yoshino
    Yoshino

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 1- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Take Care Of My Baby! (Job: Blanc) Empty Re: Take Care Of My Baby! (Job: Blanc)

Post by Yoshino 19th April 2013, 6:50 am

Such a quiet environment Fiore has now. The sun is shining brightly. The clouds and the winds blew calm and slow, and the birds are chirping and singing. No one can almost take this wonderful day off Fiore. It will be a very calm and relaxing day for most people but of course, when there are relaxing people, there are busy people.

Blanc was walking around the outskirts of Magnolia Town. She could almost feel the cool serenity of the Environment, though she can't relax today for she is currently low on jewels. She needs jewels to be able to buy most stuff that she needs. She was alone but she felt that the serenity of the environment was following her.

As time passed by, Blanc finally reached Magnolia Town. People are cheerful as ever. It seemed that they are spending their time relaxing but they have other ways of relaxing such as having fun and upgrading social life around the Town. There were beautiful musics around which can make the spirit joyful as ever but Blanc stayed silent for this is her nature yet deep inside, she is having fun.

Blanc stood up the entrance of Magnolia Town and started observing what kind of town this town has. Based on Blanc's observation, it was a very fun town. People laughing, chatting and all. It's environment is joyful and gleeful at most times. Blanc could almost let out all the joy she accumulated when she first entered the town but she can't let it all out because she isn't that kind of person.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Yoshino
    Yoshino

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Yoshino 19th April 2013, 7:02 am

Blanc finished observing the town and started to walk. Why is she here in this town? Well, to do a job like other wizards. After she left the island where she was born, she went off to a nearby village and upgraded her Social and Knowledge about Fiore.

As Blanc was walking, she could almost hear gleeful voices around the town. This explains that this town is very joyful. She also heard that a special guild, Fairy Tail, is here. She isn't really here to apply for Fairy Tail but to prove to everyone that she can be a very good wizard and she can use what Grandeneey has taught her through helping people with needs.

Blanc finally reached the house where she was supposed to Babysit a baby. This could be an easy task but the poster of the job highlighted the word "Naughty Inhumane Baby" in the job poster. It doesn't really creep out Blanc since what kind of baby is Inhumane anyways? Maybe a baby who ingested a dangerous chemical could be considered this.

Blanc approached the door of the house. Noticing the scratched off "Welcome Sign", Blanc thought it was the baby but also considered that a cat may scratched it off. If the baby did it, well, it could be a very bad problem for Blanc. "I...I can't let this "Inhumane Baby" ruin my imagination. Well, the baby can't be that bad." said Blanc in her mind as she was about to press the door bell.

Yoshino
    Yoshino

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Yoshino 19th April 2013, 6:28 pm

Blanc rang the doorbell. "Cring Cring.... Cring Cring." Blanc stepped back a bit after ringing the doorbell. The doorbell was loud and it seem to have startled a woman inside. "Oh....Wait.. Wait a Minute, Dearie!" said by a Woman's voice which can be heard inside the house. The woman seemed stress and such.

The woman opened the door. "Hello there... I'm guessing you are going to babysit?" asked the woman while carrying the baby. Blanc nodded and didn't say a word. She just stood silent and nodded in answer to the question of the mother. "Ahh... Very right timing. Oh... Where are my manners. Come in young lady." said the lady as she welcomed Blanc to her house. "Thank you."

Blanc entered the house and looked around. It seemed to be a small and simple house. She followed the woman holding the baby to the living room. "Sit down please." said the woman as she and the baby sat down on the sofa of the living room. Blanc also sat down on the sofa. "Well, as you can see, me and my husband are going off somewhere and we need you to take care of the baby. We expect him to be asleep as soon as we return home. You can create a bottle of milk in the kitchen, bathe the baby maybe? and Finally, please be careful. He is an inhumane baby." Blanc just sat silent and tried to disregard the word inhumane baby. "This can't be real... A baby who is inhumane?" said Blanc in her mind.

The couple stood up and approached the door. "Remember... Take Care of My Baby." said the woman as she took her coat. The couple went inside the car and drove farther away from their house. Blanc closed the door and went to the baby which was laid on the table in the living room. The baby was just normal and not doing anything much at all but Blanc stood silent.

Yoshino
    Yoshino

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Yoshino 19th April 2013, 6:53 pm

Blanc took the baby and headed out for the bathroom. Blanc doesn't really know the directions so she kept getting lost in the house. Minutes passed by until she finally saw the bathroom. She laid down the baby for a minute to prepare the waters and other materials like shampoo and soap. While preparing, the baby wandered off inside the house crawling without Blanc noticing. The waters and materials were prepared and Blanc approached the baby, but the baby was gone.

She was worried from where the baby may go. Probably inside the house to Blanc started to wander around the house in search of the baby. "Where is that baby?" said Blanc in her mind. Blanc heard some clanks of metals preferably inside the kitchen so Blanc rushed off towards the kitchen.

After reaching the kitchen, Blanc saw the baby reaching up for something. It seemed to want something yet can't get it. "What do you need baby?" said Blanc while she approached the baby with caution. The baby was pointing up towards a bottle of milk. Blanc took the bottle of milk and gave it to the baby. The baby drank it and was happy. Everything seemed clear so Blanc took the baby and went up stairs for the baby to take a bath.

Yoshino
    Yoshino

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Yoshino 19th April 2013, 7:04 pm

Blanc gave soaked the baby in warm water and scrubbed it with soap. After couple of minutes the baby was clean and fresh and is now ready to sleep. Blanc gave the baby some clothes and most importantly, a clean and soft diaper. She put on the clothes on the baby and applied some diaper. "Now, you are good to go." said Blanc to the baby as she smiled at him.

She brought the baby to the bedroom and laid down the baby to the crib. She took a story book to make sure the baby goes to sleep. Alexandria started reading a story to the baby and the baby's eyes slowly closed in. "The....End." seeing the baby silent Blanc was happy. It is true that sometimes, you can find joy in a baby while sleeping.

A lot of hours passed by and the couple finally reached home. It was past midnight when they arrived and they seem to be in a hurry. They rang the doorbell. "Cring Cring....Cring Cring. Blanc approached and opened the door. "Where's my baby?" The woman rushed in upstairs and looked in the bedroom. She can see the baby sleeping. All cozy and silent. "Good job Blanc....I knew we could count on you."

The woman was happy for a job well done. She took some jewels on her purse and gave it to Blanc. "Here... You deserve it." said the Woman as she gave some jewels to Blanc. Blanc accepted the money and started to head out towards no where since she doesn't have a home to live in.

Current date/time is 16th May 2024, 10:34 pm