Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Help me choose my next Character!

Poll

Who should I create

[ 3 ]
    Help me choose my next Character! I_vote_lcap30%Help me choose my next Character! I_vote_rcap [30%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Help me choose my next Character! I_vote_lcap30%Help me choose my next Character! I_vote_rcap [30%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Help me choose my next Character! I_vote_lcap40%Help me choose my next Character! I_vote_rcap [40%] 

Total Votes: 10
    Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Custom Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Idolize- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Best GFX Artist Award- Player 
    Lineage : Vassal of the Cosmos
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 145
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 26,209

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Starlight Maiden
    Second Magic: Valkyrie Summoner
    Third Magic: Moon Goddess Slayer

Help me choose my next Character! Empty Help me choose my next Character!

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 14th July 2018, 4:29 am

Guys please can you help me, I am torn between these three characters, which one do you think would be the most interesting for me to create next.

Character descriptions

• Dr Aries Marrow, Psychiatrist, Guildless.
      He is an unsigned species, unsure if he is human or beast. He has no recollection of his existence beyond the last sixty years of his life. He doesn't age and his body is unlike that of a any human he knows. With an rams skull for a head, long thin limbs and skin as black as night. After spending many years trying to fit into society and work out what he was. He eventually become intrigued by the human mind. He took it upon himself to study psychology, and became a fully qualified psychiatrist. He now runs a practice in Talonia, with his assistant.

• Jester, Dark Mage (Guild Undecided).
      This guy is evil incarnate. After being abandoned by his mother at a circus, he spent many years of gruelling torture and abuse. He never learned of love and affection. Only hate. He took on the persona of a clown, discarding his real name. He is on a never ending search for fun. What he finds particularly fun is orchestrating the suffering of others, whether it's emotional or physical. This guy leaves chaos in his wake. He is highly unstable and uses Circus magic.

• Amalie West, Neutral /Dark Mage (guild undecided).
      If you looked up the word Vixen in the dictionary, Amalie's picture would be next to it. Sultry, seductive and a complete bitch. She can turn from sugary sweet to spiteful in a split second and she is used to getting what she wants. She often uses her physical prowess to win over men and women and manipulate them into doing what she wants, with no care for the consequences.

- Dez.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Help me choose my next Character! 60582_s

Jester
    Jester

Alt Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Devotee of Darkness- Achiever- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Villain- Player 
    Lineage : The Malevolent Magician
    Position : Warlord of Devastation
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 2,745,750

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Help me choose my next Character! Empty Re: Help me choose my next Character!

Post by Jester 17th July 2018, 8:30 am

Thanks for everyone who took part, after some indepth discussion on Discord, as you can see I went with Jester, although there is one more potential slot. So that will most likely go to Dr Marrow.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 5:03 am