Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Intro to the Prodigy

Lilim
    Lilim

Heaven's Traitor

Heaven's Traitor

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior's Heart
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,225

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Takeover: Heaven's Traitor & Hell's Exile (W.I.P.)
    Second Skill: 2nd Gen Shadow Dragon Slayer (W.I.P,)
    Third Skill:

Intro to the Prodigy Empty Intro to the Prodigy

Post by Lilim 21st May 2018, 1:06 am

Hargeon, my prison away from home, paid for by my father, and sent here by my mother, has found my person travelling through it once again, as my mother was unwilling to bring me back in house, as my tastes in food had grown too "expensive" for her, and Dad hasn't popped back up in ages. So, I was left to the ravaging wastes, a place far removed from a princess' desired locales. However, I made it back to Hargeon through charm and looks, men swooning, and boys crooning. Hargeon was always nice in comparison to the other cities, towns, and villages I'd lived in, smelling of salt, water, and the scents of civilized society, such as flowers, perfumes, and more. Other scents, Body odor, the burnt scent of fuming gasoline vapor, and more were the things I liked least about the city, but these scents weren't too poor, so I usually put up with them. Moving between the streets, I moved up the main street toward the castle over on the other side of Hargeon. I had to ignore catcalls and stares, but usually, the people around were rather kind, helping me find my way, and some even offering to give me a lift towards the castle, which, of course, I took. One specifically was nice, a dark haired nobody, gave me a lift in his mana operated car. He took me there, and as I got out of the car, I blew him a kiss, and sauntered off toward the main doors. As he drove off, his face looked simultaneously elated and disappointed, at least for the few hundred feet I could see him. I then turned away and pushed my way toward the door, accidentally brushing past someone in my haste. As I moved the main doors aside, I was greeted by a rather noble, if simple foyer, decorated sparsely with the mainstays of what appears grey at first, but is in fact a near eggshell white. The foyer was carpeted lightly with a pallid grey felt type material, and the lights were basic candles, granting an almost imposing lighting style. As I walked into the room, I called out, being as loud as possible while maintaining my "ladylike" demeanor that Madame Eleanor drilled into me at the Academy. I hated that place, and especially that woman, but fie, things to think about another time. I shouted in my mezzo-soprano voice out to the room: "Excuse me?I'm here to apply for this mage's guild? Is anyone in?" I waited, but my heart acted in anxiety, beating and fluttering like a hummingbird. "Let's hope we aren't made to wait too long here."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Intro to the Prodigy Z8lAzQC
    YoungBridge
    YoungBridge

Player 
    Lineage : Truth
    Experience : 1462.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Nu Wa Force
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Intro to the Prodigy Empty Re: Intro to the Prodigy

Post by YoungBridge 21st May 2018, 3:27 am

Hebi's outfit:
    Hebisha did not make Lilim wait long at all. Almost as if she came from thin air, the lamia's intimidating height came into Lilim's full view. The lamia however, was dressed differently from her usual, as a bunch of girls made their way out of the guild in a giggling glee. The lamia's intimidation was sort of suppressed by clothing choices, it gave the appearance that Hebisha was more of a servant of sorts, like a barmaid. However her glass stare would give even the strongest of men chills. The lamia however broke into a small smile. It seems the new outfit sort of put the lamia in a good mood.

"I am," The lamia spoke with a more cheerful tone. "And I welcome you, as I have been for about the past few days to be precise. That does not matter at the moment, what matters is that Lamia Scale always has their doors open for newcomers." Hebisha bowed her head slightly in greeting.

"My name is Hebisha, the Lamia of Lamia Scale, and as none of the guild authority is here at the moment to officially register you as a member, you are stuck with me for the moment," The lamia turns with her tail raised, as if ready to whip stone to pebbles. "After all it seems that like another newcomer, there happen to be plenty of boys with eyes on you, and I can't allow anything to happen to... a newcomer on her first day." Wait did Hebisha almost started flirting?

_____________________________________________________________________________________

RIP Character, it was nice making you:

Hebisha - Weapon - Magic

Hebisha Philosophy: "Oi of pot filthy!"

All mighty cupcake by Leah
    Lilim
    Lilim

Heaven's Traitor

Heaven's Traitor

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lilim 21st May 2018, 3:48 am

After first seeing the rather interesting looking individual, a being that seemed to be part snake, part human, and incredulously tall, I grew less abated with my breath, and my heart rate slowed down. I looked her over for a moment, hearing her words, then, after a light blush rising to my cheeks for just a moment, I steadied myself, standing with poise and grace, and fixed my posture and dress, making sure I was presentable, another outrageous habit drilled into me by the most heinous woman I have ever met. I spoke clearly, presenting myself in the best possible light, saying to Ms. Hebisha: "Hello, Ms. Hebisha, I am Isabella, at least I am to you, and I am a mage of sparkling talent. I can show you no more than this for now, but, as a tantalizing taste, here goes." I then unfurled my six wings, and brought forth the burning halo. Floating upwards, I rose to about face-to-face height, before coming to a stop. "I hope this was a good enough show of magic to actually pass the test, of which I'm sure you would've enacted later on. I don't keep much stock in tame wasting, unless said time wasting is of interest to me. It is no secret that boys do find me attractive, Ms. Hebisha, but worry not, those boys who step out of line will find their toes sharply behind the line. Though I must thank you for the concern you showed, even if it was only because of my radiant charm. I never mean to charm those around me, though it does happen naturally due to my heritage. If you're lucky, I'll tell you about it a bit more in... detail." with that, I gave a flirtatious wink, and landed, retracting my wings and dismissing the halo. I gave a curtsy and waited for the proper procedure and what not.

YoungBridge
    YoungBridge

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by YoungBridge 21st May 2018, 8:08 am

Hebisha's eyes narrowed sharply, no longer the kind warm smile but rather a stare as sharp as a sword. However the gaze softens and smiles a bit. Hebisha however does not faze at the sudden appearance of wings, nor the halo. It is like appearances do not matter to this lamia for some reason. The lamia raises her eyebrow at Isabella's mention of a radiant charm, and put two and two together. The lamia sighed.

"Another one who's own looks might cause a problem," The lamia rubs her forehead, trying to figure out what to do about Isabella's revelation. Not even Isabella's polite curtsy could lift the weight of her shoulder. "Listen here Isabella, I'm genuinely concern. Another newcomer before had a charming ability, an incubus, that he can't turn off and thus cause many of the females who lack a good form of protection from it almost caused a guild brawl. Your charms do not work on me." Hebisha gestures to her eyes.

"I can only tell you are a woman, and nothing more. I do not see the world the same way you do Isabella."

Hebisha - Weapon - Magic

Lilim
    Lilim

Heaven's Traitor

Heaven's Traitor

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lilim 21st May 2018, 9:51 pm

I looked on in confusion, not understanding certain parts of the statement that Ms. Hebisha gave, though in certain aspects, it does make sense, not being a sight based creature might help against my charm, though I'm not certain as to how much it dampens the effect. I smiled slightly, holding my posture in check, and looked with a calm expression on my face, I spoke succinctly, stating: "Well, there's no need to worry about that, my charm isn't targeted, it effects everyone who's around me, though its not really all that strong. It comes from my heritage, though only partly. the other part just makes people like me, despite their... misgivings. Some are more effected by my charms, men and women who prefer other women, to name a couple." after speaking colloquially for such a long period of time, my body released a yawn for the first time in a while, at the same time, I stretched my arms above my head and arched my spine, stretching out my back. I then straightened myself, a slight blush rising to my cheeks. I looked on at Ms. Hebisha. "Also, you said that you see the world differently then I. If I may, are you blind? I don't mean to be rude, I've just never met anyone with blindness before." I said politely, hoping that I did not cause offense to my host. I then looked around, and with a polite glance into Ms. Hebisha's face, I asked: "Also, while I do rather enjoy the company of one not under the influence of my charms, I was wondering: Where is the guildmaster or someone of that ilk? I don't know all the lingo, so please pardon any missteps, but you implied that you were incapable of inducting me into the guild, though I may have read into that wrong." I winced at my own ineptitude, and at my callous disregard for my nature, as I should not be this polite, it'll only throw them later when I show them my true face. Eh, it'll be fun to see, I suppose. I'll guess I'll wait and see.

Gades Saito
    Gades Saito

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Experience : 1,150

Post by Gades Saito 22nd May 2018, 10:50 pm

Gades was sitting at the bar with a glass of high end scotch when he saw the new person enter the building and then saw the resident lamia Hebisha approach her to greet her. The Incubus knew he needed to meet more people so he grabbed his glass and a took a drink before he approached them. As he got closer Gades heard the Lamia explain his charm ability and it caused the Incubus to smirk slightly.”[color:69dd=#33cc99my my I haven’t been here that long and already Im being talked about I wondered why my ears were burning]” he joked as he approached and took another drink of scotch. “its good to see you again Hebisha” he said kindly to the Lamia.

He then turned his attention to the newcomer and he had to admit she was very pretty . He gave her a small bow and a smile as he spoke.”you said your name is Isabella right, I am Gades Saitoand I happen to be the Incubus that Hebisha told you about. It is very nice to meet you” he introduced himself trying to be polite.

Lilim
    Lilim

Heaven's Traitor

Heaven's Traitor

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lilim 26th May 2018, 11:59 pm

I turned, toward a quite dashing man, thin, though not emaciated, with longer black hair and beautiful eyes of silver. Unconsciously, I reached for my right eye, the one eye that mirrors his, before pulling my hand back down. He was a polite being, despite his race's reputation. Though, on that subject, I suppose I'd be one to talk, being a daughter of a devil. In my chest, my heart began to rush, beating hard, though I was able to mask the sound of it well enough. "Why am I feeling like...oh. Ms. Hebisha made mention of this. The Incubus' aura of charm. How will we get out of this effect? Hm..." I thought this to myself over a moment, speculating whether or not I even could, but I contained the effect within the back of my mind before speaking, saying to him: "Hello, Ser Gades, My name is Isabella. I say, one of demon's blood is... interesting to meet, I must admit. Yes, Ms. Hebisha has told me some of what you've gotten up to since arriving here. I must say, to find another with similar heritage, though in my case also resoundingly different." I then turned away as, much to my chagrin, my face started blushing. After the heat left my cheeks, I continued onward, meeting my eyes to his again: "I also have an... interesting effect on those around me. People of all shapes, sizes and such. I hope you'd understand but that was not the point of my rambling. I'm sorry, but I will stop rambling." After I finished rambling, I kept my eyes trained on Ms. Hebisha, trying to mitigate the effects of his charm.

YoungBridge
    YoungBridge

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by YoungBridge 30th May 2018, 2:33 am

Hebisha nods at Gades's apperance, acknowledging the incubus's presence in the revenr conversation. However her head turns to Isabella, who was acting rather odd. The lamia notices the heat in her face. Hebisha hopes that these two beings would not cause some immediate trouble she would have to deal with. The change in behaviour was also noted by the lamia, sensing Isabelle twisting and squirming, as if avoiding direct sight of Gades. With that, the lamia slithers up to Isabella and slowly wraps her tail around her.

"My curse feels a blessing now, with two demons of strong charming powers," Hebisha looks at Isabella with a sharp glare, though the lamia herself does not know it. "I can sense both a demonic and holy presence in you young Isabella, for I am more than you can see. My blindness is no impairment to letting me know your blood. However do not fret, no harm will come to you. I promise."

Hebisha - Weapon - Magic

Gades Saito
    Gades Saito

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Experience : 1,150

Post by Gades Saito 30th May 2018, 11:29 am

Gades smiled softly as he saw Isabella seemed to gain a blush and avoided eye contact with him. He knew he charm was in effect but he had to admit her shy actions were extremely cute..”yes when I joined my charm caused some friction with people here. But its since been dealt with, though you said another of similar heritage are you by chance Royalty?” he asked curiosity in his silver eyes as he saw her then look back at him and when her eyes met his Gades suddenly felt his cheeks get hot as he blushed which confused him slightly.”so you also have a charm ability as well, it seems we have some things in common. Its alright though perhaps we can talk later if your up for it” he said not minding that she was rambleing.

Gades saw Hebisha start to wrap her tail around the newcomer and mentioned that she could sense both holy and demonic power in her but did say that no harm would come to her.”Hebisha perhaps you should ask before wrapping people in your coils “ he suggested since the Incubus saw it as invasion of privacy and it was something he was taught against.

Lilim
    Lilim

Heaven's Traitor

Heaven's Traitor

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lilim 4th June 2018, 7:13 pm

It's a strange feeling, being coiled around by a giant, human sized snake. Feels like a mixture of strange and comforting, at the same time. Or at least it does to me, at least. Ms. Hebisha wrapped around me to about my waist in height, and spoke to me. While I listened to her, I couldn't help but notice my charm bring heat to ser Gades' face. It was amusing, and yet, he asked a question to which I did not want to answer. My eyes looked back and forth between the two, color semi-drained from my face. I closed my eyes slowly, and stilled my mind. I looked at Gades, with a serious face, and answered him, clearly and concisely: "yes, though in a way, I suppose. I'm half-royalty on my father's side, and that side being that of the Lord of Hell itself, Samael. Lucifer, if his other name is foreign to you. He has a different name for me, that name being Lilim. I was born to my human mother, who had Angelic blood. So, I am a Nephalim, Blood of Lucifer, and of an Angel. I know my heritage is... odd, but I had no choice." After that, I turned my face back to Ms. Hebisha, and I nodded slightly. "While I don't like having things revealed about me, I guess it does save some time, and saves me from having to hide that fact myself. So, thank you Ms. Hebisha."

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 8:00 pm