Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A View Only a Sister Could Love (Midnight)

Selveria Vedette
    Selveria Vedette

Veteran Level 1- Player 
    Lineage : Viktor's Descendant
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Eragorn Military Academy
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requip - Valkyrie Knight
    Second Skill: shakey pudding
    Third Skill:

A View Only a Sister Could Love (Midnight) Empty A View Only a Sister Could Love (Midnight)

Post by Selveria Vedette 4th April 2013, 4:06 pm

Selveria sat a top the Cathedral. She looked out into the city and kept a stern and refined look on her face. She heard rumor from the society she was in that there was someone here who looked like her but with a darker hair color and eyes of blue pools of water. Selveria knew exactly who they were talking about it. She had immediately left her place next to Constantine to see if the rumors were true. Of course they wouldn't be. Selveria contemplated what would happen if the rumors were true. If she truly were still alive, I still would have to fight her later on more than likely... My goals are different now, went through her head.

Selveria took a pale hand and put it through her hair. She had gotten most of her looks from her mother, but her hair and eyes were from another part of the family. Selveria did have a sibling. She looked exactly like her mother. However, she never really understood the love that her sister received was different from Selveria's. Sent away to be trained in her magic. Sent away to be a soldier. Sent away to be exiled from the family. Sent away from Marc, a stable boy whom her father frowned upon their relations. She never received a note from her family while she was away. So she began to stew in her anger. When she came back, all was gone. Her revenge to kill her father and take her beloved with her. However it was all gone. Even her love had died. The entire township she lived in. Gone. All of her friends. Gone.

Selveria listened as the Cathedral rang a bell. The ground on the roof vibrated a bit as she looked up at the sky. It was full of oranges and purples. Obviously it was starting to turn into evening. She watched the sun set onto the city. This view... This beautiful view of Magnolia burned into Selveria's heart. If this girl was here, then she would be in the most capable hands. All she needed to do was look out to see if she is really doing well. Selveria's path of revenge for Marc would have to pan out. However, the path she chose of loyalty to her new found leader would prove that the two would go through another hardship together or maybe even more. This may have been a mistake.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A View Only a Sister Could Love (Midnight) Sel2_by_gramcrackers-d5yyrtq

Battle Theme:

Blood Lust Theme:

Love Theme:

Casual Theme:
    ~ Lady of Midnight ~
    ~ Lady of Midnight ~

Endless Abyss

Endless Abyss

Moderator- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Kohl's Plague
    Guild : Black Rose
    Mentor : The Stars

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cosmic Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A View Only a Sister Could Love (Midnight) Empty Re: A View Only a Sister Could Love (Midnight)

Post by ~ Lady of Midnight ~ 4th April 2013, 4:24 pm

Ren made her way to the cathedral as it was the anniversary of her mother's death. Once a year, Ren would come and lay a single rose on her mother's grave. She entered the cathedral which was strangely empty. Weird, I thought there'd be more people... Ren would think to herself. Her hair would be tied in an elegant bun, held by a single thin needle. She would be wearing a formal dress that had a slit from the ankle to the knee on the right side. It would be a black dress with a gold lining. She would also be wearing a necklace given to her by her mother. A sapphire pendant to match her eyes. She took a seat on one of the pews as she closed her eyes for a moment of silence.

After a short while, the cathedral bell began to ring, jolting her out of her silence. She exited the building, making her way to the cemetery. She reached her mother's grave, as tears began to stream down her face. She knelt down in front of the grave, placing the rose onto the mound of dirt. A wind would blow a pleasant breeze her way, jostling her hair from it's bun. She takes a while before standing back up and looking over to her father's grave. She moves over to it, an angry expression over her face. "You bastard..." She would say simple as she made her way out of the cemetery.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Selveria Vedette
    Selveria Vedette

Veteran Level 1- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

A View Only a Sister Could Love (Midnight) Empty Re: A View Only a Sister Could Love (Midnight)

Post by Selveria Vedette 4th April 2013, 7:33 pm

Selveria looked out towards the graveyard. Her eyes widened as she saw the long hair. Can't be her... She jumped down from the cathedral and landed in a tree top. She then jumped from tree to tree to get to the grave site this stranger was visiting. When Selveria landed, all the teenager leaving would see was Selveria's silver hair swaying to the right as she landed. The only thing seen would be is Selver's nose, mouth, and chin from the angle she was standing. Such a refined look to Selveria. Selveria wore her same uniform. Reading the name Aurora Golde. She gripped a fist with one of her leather gloved hands. The heart wrenching truth hit her. She could feel a knot form in her stomach and make its way up to her throat. Anger and rage hit her. How could they? These miscreants. "Mother..." Selveria finally stated after a few moments of silence.

Battle Theme:

Blood Lust Theme:

Love Theme:

Casual Theme:
    ~ Lady of Midnight ~
    ~ Lady of Midnight ~

Endless Abyss

Endless Abyss

Moderator- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by ~ Lady of Midnight ~ 4th April 2013, 7:58 pm

Ren would feel a presence watching her from a nearby perch. She straightens up as she exits the cemetery. She then quickly turns around send a jet of water towards the branch Selveria would be perched on. Is someone spying on me? Who would be spying on me anyways, I'm not an important person... Ren would think to herself as she waits for the mysterious person to reveal themselves. She watches as a white haired woman would appear before her. Her facial and bodily appearance would strike her as familiar. "Do I know you?" Ren would ask in a firm and gentle tone, as if she hadn't just attacked this person. She thinks hard about her family as well as friends. Where do I know this woman from. Ren's expression would change from blank to anxious. She knows this individual, but from where?

Selveria Vedette
    Selveria Vedette

Veteran Level 1- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Selveria Vedette 4th April 2013, 8:20 pm

Selveria turned around. Her hair gracefully followed suit revealing a face almost identical to Ren's. She put a hand on her hip. "You wouldn't know me," Selveria said with an emotionless face. She looked Ren up and down. "But I recognize Mother's eyes every time I see them." Selveria walked along the path. Each clack of her heels could be heard over any natural sounds. Selveria stopped with her back facing toward Ren. "I didn't think you would recognize me, since I was sent away to make our family have a 'more noble' appearance." Selveria sighed and waited for a reply instead of walking away. After all, that's probably how this girl she had left behind felt. Selveria didn't want to give the appearance that all she ever did was turn a blind eye and walk away.

Battle Theme:

Blood Lust Theme:

Love Theme:

Casual Theme:
    ~ Lady of Midnight ~
    ~ Lady of Midnight ~

Endless Abyss

Endless Abyss

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by ~ Lady of Midnight ~ 5th April 2013, 10:46 pm

Ren would watch as this women spoke. As she began to walk away, Ren called out to her. "Mother's eyes? What do you mean your mother's eyes?" Ren was quite confused at her statement. Her family died long ago from illness and explosions. She eyed this woman curiously as she awaited her response. She had to admit, she looked familiar and shared similar features with herself. She wondered if she had any siblings. Maybe that explosion did more damage to her than she thought. But she never remembered anyone other than her mother, father and servants within the house. No one ever mentioned a sister or a second daughter...

Selveria Vedette
    Selveria Vedette

Veteran Level 1- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Selveria Vedette 6th April 2013, 12:30 pm

Selveria turned her head revealing her profile again when the questions were asked. Selveria turned around and walked up to Ren. "I see, so they were too ashamed to reveal my existence to you," Selveria sighed and thought of what to say next. "To think that our Mother never spoke of me to you. I'm sure she had a picture with her." Selveria looked at the grave and then looked towards her father's grave. "Or perhaps HE was ashamed of me."

Battle Theme:

Blood Lust Theme:

Love Theme:

Casual Theme:
    ~ Lady of Midnight ~
    ~ Lady of Midnight ~

Endless Abyss

Endless Abyss

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by ~ Lady of Midnight ~ 9th April 2013, 1:55 pm

Ren would listen to this woman speak, completely confused. "Can you perhaps tell me who you are?" Ren would say, her voice sounding colder than she intended it to. She looked at this woman who shared similar features as her. It couldn't be... I never had a sister... That I knew of. Ren would think to herself as she awaits the woman's reply. She keeps her eyes on her parents' graves, wondering if they truly had lied to her all these years...

Selveria Vedette
    Selveria Vedette

Veteran Level 1- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Selveria Vedette 10th April 2013, 2:33 pm

Selveria looked at Ren and closed her eyes. "My name is Selveria," She turned towards the grave inscribed "Zeke Golde." "That man sent me away from the family to an academy," she gripped her fist. "And when I came back to find him and stand up to him, he was dead and our family's amulet was missing." Selveria looked at Ren. "I still can't believe that you are still alive, Ren." Selveria wanted to put a hand on Ren's shoulder, mainly because she was still certain that her sister is just a ghost or demon sent out to haunt her. Mother still haunts me in my sleep, and she's starting to look a lot like her. I on the other hand hold the same cold stare of my father. She gripped a gloved hand. Ren could hear the scrunch of leather in the quiet area the two were in. Obviously making small talk, was not going to work at all.

Battle Theme:

Blood Lust Theme:

Love Theme:

Casual Theme:
    ~ Lady of Midnight ~
    ~ Lady of Midnight ~

Endless Abyss

Endless Abyss

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by ~ Lady of Midnight ~ 25th April 2013, 3:05 pm

Ren looked intently at her "sister". She began to fight back tears, not wanting to cry in front of this stranger who claims to be her sibling. Until now she has seen no proof of their relation. She kept her guard up in case Selveria decided to lunge at her or anything of the sort. "I'm Ren..." Ren would say simply. She didn't seem interested in making any small talk, but listened to what Selveria had to say.

Selveria Vedette
    Selveria Vedette

Veteran Level 1- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Selveria Vedette 25th April 2013, 3:11 pm

Selveria noted her sister's reactions. She knew that the next part was going to be a bit more tough on Selveria than Ren. After finally meeting her baby sister, Selveria knew she would probably never see her again. This was the time to leave as awful as it was putting Ren through more hardship and pains. "I just wanted to make sure that you were still alive," Selveria nodded. "I am going with my leader to find the people who wronged out family and put a stop to their ways. You see our family was never supposed to know that our amulet was connected to many other families who have been wronged by this man." Selveria looked her in the eyes. "I will give you this message. If we ever cross paths and you're going to be in my way, I will do anything to stop you."

Battle Theme:

Blood Lust Theme:

Love Theme:

Casual Theme:

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 9:53 pm