Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Hajimemashite! Moka (Zanali)~

Moka
    Moka

Moderator- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Magician's Spirit
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Vixen Soul (was deceased persona Faye Devlin's. Currently can't be accessed)
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Hajimemashite! Moka (Zanali)~ Empty Hajimemashite! Moka (Zanali)~

Post by Moka 29th March 2013, 6:24 pm

Hajimemashite (はじめまして): Nice to meet you

Hello everyone my name is Zanali But I would like to change it to Mocha, which will be the name of my character. Gotta earn monies first and something tells me by that time I'll be used to this name already. Ah well...I'm slowly starting to get used to it anyway.)I chose this name because this place looks like there's a lot of people here, and I didn't want to have to keep picking names so I made-up several usernames (That'll be easy to write in Katakana) then chose the one I thought was least likely someone would already have.

Hello everyone, my name is Moka. It was Zanali but fortunately it got changed. ^^

I'm a girl. I like listening to all sorts of music! (Balkan,Korean, Japanese, French, Chinese, Vietnamese, Thai, Lao, German) And I love performing arts and being on stage in general.^-^ I speak a little Japanese but it is soo terrible!
    Kanji is so difficult and the number systems are confusing. ^-^' Anime does not equal real people in Japan. (It's obvious but...there are still some people who believe that.) Lot of times they speak informally or slang. (I'm taught formal language~)

I rped for 5 years, it would be 6 but I technically took a break. During my 5 years I've been a admin, moderator, chat moderator. So I do know what it's like to deal with....certain people.

WOW! This is wordies. I'm sorries. But it's very nice to meet you all.

Last edited by Moka on 3rd April 2013, 7:58 pm; edited 2 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hajimemashite! Moka (Zanali)~ D11lCYj <-Click for Fleur DeLille's Applications
    Hajimemashite! Moka (Zanali)~ Stamp_12<-Click this for all applications for Mocha Te and to learn about her "death".

Exp: 50  |  Exp left to gain till next rank: 100  |   Required amount for next rank: C: 150 EXP
    TacticalFallacy
    TacticalFallacy

The Undefined Formula

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Mentor : Master Hades (Deceased)
    Experience : 450

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Amaterasu Mudra Formula
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Hajimemashite! Moka (Zanali)~ Empty Re: Hajimemashite! Moka (Zanali)~

Post by TacticalFallacy 29th March 2013, 11:44 pm

Nice to meet you too, Zanali! We are glad to have you with us. Welcome to this RP forum and I know that you will find the community here very energetic and fun. Have a good time.

-TacticalFallacy, your friendly neighbourhood moderator.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Theme:
    Current Jobs:
    Grizzly
    Grizzly

Planeswalker

Planeswalker

X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Vulcan
    Experience : 135

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Barrier Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Grizzly 30th March 2013, 1:31 pm

Hi, I'm Adele. My hobbies are letting the sky fall, setting the fire to the rain while I touch someone's face and rolling in the deep.

Hope you enjoy your stay here, join the guild Eclipse Soul and we get to rp some time!

*waves* See ya around!!

Lyserg - Grizz - Sinbad

Character
    Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shadows of Anarchy
    Guild : Suripingu Mori
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lunar
    Second Skill: Imperal Demon
    Third Skill:

Post by Daemon Spade 30th March 2013, 1:33 pm

Hello Zanali-chan I'm Daemon my hobbies include staring off into space , watching the moon , and sleeping in odd places oh and scaring people I hope we can be friends * vanishes into the shadows * peace

Hajimemashite! Moka (Zanali)~ 52dd7fbb-1401-4e27-ac12-76ac0e3ff649_zps83e93be7

Hajimemashite! Moka (Zanali)~ Coolt110

Battle theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv08zFNjTtw

End of the world Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S-UpM7dbcg
    Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Marksman's Aim
    Guild : Baselisk Fang
    Mentor : Spirit Of Chelvaric Vhalru
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ragnarok Phoenix
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chelvaric 31st March 2013, 9:20 am

hai there i am chelvaric they call me the crazy cat man. i hope we cna rp sometime and have fun here ^^.

Hajimemashite! Moka (Zanali)~ Bakugou.Katsuki.600.1932217

It is a man’s heart which sets the world aflame..

magic bank /Character

Hajimemashite! Moka (Zanali)~ Beigecat
    Moka
    Moka

Moderator- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Magician's Spirit
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Vixen Soul (was deceased persona Faye Devlin's. Currently can't be accessed)
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Moka 31st March 2013, 12:07 pm

Hello everyone nice to meet you. (Even though I already met all of you in chatty.)

EDIT:
    My name is now Moka. It was Zanali, but one of the admins got it changed. So now I'm happy and grateful. I also hope someone will read this post.

Hajimemashite! Moka (Zanali)~ D11lCYj <-Click for Fleur DeLille's Applications
    Hajimemashite! Moka (Zanali)~ Stamp_12<-Click this for all applications for Mocha Te and to learn about her "death".

Exp: 50  |  Exp left to gain till next rank: 100  |   Required amount for next rank: C: 150 EXP
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descendant
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Dungeon Tokens : 12
    Mentor : Igneel, & Noheme the Fox
    Experience : 11,106.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Dragon Force
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 1st April 2013, 2:34 pm

~Welcome Welcome, hit me up if you ever need anything!

× Bio
    × Magic

Hajimemashite! Moka (Zanali)~ Rose

Current date/time is 1st May 2024, 4:18 pm