Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

All Drenched In Milk And Holy Water • Private, Job [Haru]

All Drenched In Milk And Holy Water • Private, Job [Haru] Empty All Drenched In Milk And Holy Water • Private, Job [Haru]

Post by Guest 20th March 2018, 11:10 am

Job Info:

Last edited by Madame Astrid on 26th March 2018, 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

All Drenched In Milk And Holy Water • Private, Job [Haru] Empty Re: All Drenched In Milk And Holy Water • Private, Job [Haru]

Post by Guest 20th March 2018, 12:46 pm

"No! You can't make me! I'll never step foot on that monstrosity!"

"Mistress Foss, please. Calm down!"

"I won't calm down until you unhand me! I told you, i'm perfectly okay with running the entire way there!"

"You can't run all the way out into the middle of the ocean!"

"Try me!"
    The back and forth shouting of a sailor and the elf had continued to go on for a good solid five minutes now as the sailor tried his hardest to drag the slayer onto the boat. But the more he did, the more the elf stood her ground and resisted, pulling against his force. After so many instances of gaining motion sickness of vehicles, Astrid had grown a strong hated for anything that would cause her to relive such vile sickness. Normally? Thanks to her inhuman speed she was completely capable of dodging having to take things like trains or buses. After all, when you could run from one side of the country to the other in a little less than an hour, there was no need to take anything that would just in the end slow you down. But upon taking this mission, it seemed as though the ex-guild master was in a bit of a pickle. While she normally could actually run across water with little to no issue, it did not mean whatever partner for the job the magic council sent to her side could also. Not... That that was in any way the only problem. That wasn't even mentioning what would happen once she had to stop. You see, running on top of water was fine and all, only until you had to try and stop. Then what would she do then? Well, either she stopped running and she was completely stuck in the middle of the ocean, or she would have to keep running until she ran out of mana. Either way, the sailors could not allow her to go off by herself and attempt this. Their country was apparently in peril after all. If a wizard saint couldn't stop it, then no one could. Little to say, the silvernette, despite being a little air headed, was their only hope...
    ... Now that they thought about it, they really were screwed, weren't they?
    Still, they had to get her on the boat somehow. But all she was doing was resisting, growling angrily every time he tried to tug harder on her. At one point, he had managed to budge her slightly. But all it caused Astrid to do was dig her heels into the wood more, grabbing onto one of the support beams with her free hand to help her more.

"Mistress Foss, stop resisting!" the sailor struggled, putting all of his might into trying to drag her on board.

"How many times do i have to say i'm not getting on!? I'm not freaking getting on! You'll have to kill me first! And even when i'm dead i wouldn't let you put me on that thing!"

"Killing you would completely ruin the point!" The sailor shouted back. "But honestly at this point it's a tempting offer..." Looking to the side a smirk would form onto his lips, before a heel to the foot caused him to cry out in pain. The elf glared angrily at him.

"I saw that smirk! You were thinking of killing me weren't you!?"

"N-No, Mistress Foss, of course not!" He smiled sheepishly, trying to bite through the pain in fear of losing his job. But he screamed out in pain again as the heel dug deeper into his shoe.

"Don't lie to me!"

The others sailors and fishermen at the dock looked on and tried to avoid this conflict, continuing their work in fear that they too would suffer at the hand's of the saint's bed temper if they intervened.

WC: 644/8,000
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descendant
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 12
    Mentor : Igneel, & Noheme the Fox
    Experience : 11,106.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Dragon Force
    Third Skill:

All Drenched In Milk And Holy Water • Private, Job [Haru] Empty Re: All Drenched In Milk And Holy Water • Private, Job [Haru]

Post by Haru-senpai 20th March 2018, 10:26 pm

Haru would walk through the town, fascinated by the culture in which his own hometown; Terra Ignis got it's style. As his hometown was established by a Midi samurai, to the people of Fiore known as the Wizard Saint; Ardere. He felt right at home here. He even cracked a rare smile as he walked through the streets. With his own scarf donning Midi figures and lettering on it in golden lace, most people assumed he was a kid from another town here in this nation. But some could tell he looked more Fioran and asked what brought him to the country.

Upon saying he was from Fairy Tail, a few people got curious about the famed guild and began to ask him questions; to which he swiftly retreated away. One of his guilds codes was a strict policy on keeping the guilds secrets that way. Eventually, he saw the flag of the ship that was sailing on a mission that had the entire nation buzzing behind the scenes.

Some kind of a sea monster was about to wipe Midi off the face of Earthland. Apparently, there were sea monsters or some kind of magical creature out there that was about to destroy Midi in an aquatic fashion. As a fire mage, he just knew this job was going to be a hassle of sorts. Although, there might just be a lot of steam involved. His magic was...hotter than normal fire to say the least. At his side was his Exceed, Rose. Who was stretching in preparation for a long flight over the ocean, after all. She knew good and damn well Haru was not going to get on that thing up ahead. As they made their descent however into the docks even the noise of people going to and fro couldn't block out the sight and the noise he saw down below.

He was supposed to meet a mage here, one from no guild. As his client had told him, but; he hoped to god this wasn't her. She screamed and yelled at the top of her lungs as the captain returned the favor, or at least someone who worked on the ship. As he walked down the stone walkways into the docks, designed in pure japan fashion. He walked up nearby the argument as he merely read the job sheet and looked at the ship; he re did this about ten times hoping he had the wrong ship. But he was in the right place.

Paying attention to the argument, he realized what this was all about. He wondered, why the heck she didn't want to get on the boat. He had his own reasons involving his own magic, and she seemed pretty adamant. Thinking to himself that it could be possible...maybe, just maybe he'd found another user of his same type of magic. Maybe that was the reason she didn't want to get on. As the guy tried to tug at her, he watched as the elf girl literally overpowered the guy as he tried to pull her but she wouldn't budge. Smiling another rare smile, he let the whole thing play out. Almost laughing himself when the guy whispered something about it not being a bad option after her statement; with this magic, also came superhuman hearing.

"You know, there's better ways to get a lady to do what you want." he said abruptly causing all the men on the docks to stop watching the debacle and focus only on him. Rose would fly up to the woman and recall her. "A wizard saint...." having worked closely with two of them in her past, Rose being the studious cat she was knew exactly who this was.

"Haru Reyold." as he said this a few whispers went off, he'd calmed the situation down for now. "I don't think this lady is about to get on." he said to her as he stood next to her with a few steps. "Rose and I plan on flying, but, I do have a spell that could help." he held out a hand for Astrid to grab. As she did, he would use the only magic he knew from Sky Dragons. A roar like a dragon would literally erupt into the area as several people looked to the skies, but a cool breeze surrounded Astrid as her fear of motion sickness and the affliction itself would vanish. The breeze would die down as Haru hoped she didn't get the wrong impression about his magic. The only reason he knew an Ice dragon slayer spell, and a Sky dragon one---was due to his affinity with those elements through his Lineage. His mom told him it was something about an ancient celestial spirit known as the Monkey King.

"I'm the one from Fairy Tail, your fortune teller seems to believe there's some kind of threat out there in the ocean. So I'll be having my friend here fly me out there." unfortunately, the one sky dragon spell he knew was just used...and he couldn't use it again for another few minutes "That only lasts a few hours though...." he said as he got a sweatdrop over his head. With a nod, he would walk toward the edge of the docks and look out at the sea hands in his pockets. "Hm....so much mystery out there." he said only to himself. Rose would walk up and join him in staring out at the ocean.

"Whenever you're ready." Rose would say as she turned around once to talk; as the seamen would run off and begin to move things into place onboard. When they came down and began to undo the anchoring Haru would nod and turn around, walking up to the elf woman from before. "Well, I guess you're the mage I'm working with then." he said with his usual serious expression. "I guess you heard my name before...." he added as Rose would look at her even more curiously as if she'd seen her somewhere before even her status as a wizard saint. Shrugging it off, the Exceed with the H-class power level would let it go for now.

"UNTIE THE SAILS!" a shout came from the ship as Haru would look further upon the lady, even if she wasn't looking at him. For some reason, maybe it was the other side of his lineage beside the monkey king. His ancestry with the immortal elf Queen of Seven that drew him to her. Although his elvish blood was all but naught over all these centuries of dilution, it was still there. Thinking to himself that he really needed to go on a massive journey to meet both The Monkey King, his ancestral grandfather, and the Queen of Seven, his ancestral grandmother; he decided it was a journey for another day. One even his grandfather and mother hadn't undertaken.

"You're...different." he would say to her, a thought that slipped out. With a nod however to Rose, he would take off running and literally leap off the edge of the docks; the cat right behind him. They would then fly up above back into view after their dive, Rose carrying Haru with her white wings out, Aera Magic. Looping back around, they would hover and wait as the seamen finished preparation.

"UNFURL!" a shout would come from the docks as everyone on the docks stopped and watched like people commonly did when a ship set sail. The Midi like city behind them was gorgeous as the boat began to move out; giving them a little headstart, Rose would do a loop de loop and then soar out behind the boat. Flying nearby it, he would try to fly close enough to his partner to see her fairly. From above, his hair blowing in the wind, the teenager would watch her. She was....too gorgeous. His teenage hormones really were out of control. First his own guildmaster, now her.

"Staring isn't polite you know." Rose's voice came from above him. He couldn't see it but she was smirking at him. Retorting that he wasn't staring, Rose would only reply with a 'whatever you sayyyy' and continue to fly as Haru would scoff. Eventually, he felt like he could use the sky dragon spell again on himself, and would do so. Opting to fly down and land on the boat with everyone as Rose flew him down. A few people looked up as he approached and landed nearly in perfect unison with his cat.

"So....you ever been out on the high seas before." he said as he looked out at the sea. His own fear kicking in a bit as he got a sweatdrop over his head at the moving water when he looked overboard. Hoping she didn't see that, he cleared his throat holding his hand up as if to quickly change his expression. "A foolish question I suppose...for a wizard saint that is....you've probably been all over." he'd turn to her and raise an eyebrow. "So Midi went directly to a Saint with no guild....." he got an inquisitive look, as he seemed to look through her. Something was wrong with this picture...why didn't she have a guild. A selfless elf mage that only had herself to serve, yet chose to help others.

"Well, consider me your guildmate for this mission here." he got a rare smile on his face and pointed to his own abs through his shirt as the high seas would roar around them. Soon enough however, seamen began to call out for "rocks ho!" as it echoed around the ship to their calls to one another, they attempted to turn the vessel. However, the rocks seemed to slide in the water and were in front of them again. Turning again, the same thing happened as the captain shouted for them to turn again.

"WAIT!" Rose said as she held a paw out asking the captain to look harder. When he did, he let out a yell and a 'holy shit!' as eyes began to pop out of the rocks. Literal green eyes, each of them had one eye. Laughing outloud, Haru commented how they were adorable until they began to float; and all the eyes took on an angry expression comically; their eyelid lowering and furrowing. They then flew straight at the boat, crashing into the steel and wood hulls and causing the boat to rock.

One flew right at Haru as he would dodge by falling into his back, rolling back to his feet he would turn around as the thing looped around for another hit. Igniting his fist into flames; as the flames literally let off a roar like a dragon; he would step forward out of his roll; as his whole body seemed to catch on fie for a moment, and deliver a haymaker right into the thing. Channeling it best he could so that the whole ship didn't go up in an explosion of fire. The flying rock monster would literally explode with flames and land in chunks and ashes around the ship as Haru's hand literally smoked as the flames went out; the roar of the dragon faded as well. A few flames actually scattered onto the ship; as Rose would whip her sword around putting them out; yelling that Haru would have to be careful with his magic (as usual). Looking at the chunks and dust, he let out a 'hmm' as another one of the things clobbered him right in the back and actually carried him into the air; as it was the size of a car.

"WHOA THERE ROCK!!! HEEL!!!! HEEL!!!" he shouted as he managed to punch it a few times and actually ride on the back of the thing. "SHIT!" he said as it was wet and difficult to hold onto. The other four of them assaulted the ship; after seeing one of their comrades killed by Haru likely, they were even more aggressive.

Last edited by Haru-senpai on 22nd March 2018, 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

× Bio
    × Magic

All Drenched In Milk And Holy Water • Private, Job [Haru] Rose

Post by Guest 22nd March 2018, 12:58 pm

The shouting among the two raging adults only ceased when a young boy walked into the scene. Hearing his comment, the two stopped their arguing and turned to him. The sailor still held firmly onto Astrid, but by now he had given up on trying to get her on board. In fact, upon stating his name the man seemed to grow a cold sweat and released the elf as quickly as he could. The release caught Astrid off guard somewhat, as she hadn't been expecting him to give up so easily, so she fell forward slightly, but given her quickened reflexes she was able to catch herself before she stumbled too hard.
    The seaman bowed to the young boy, apologizing to him profusely before slinking away further down the dock. However, the entire time this happened Astrid turned her crimson gaze to the boy and the red furred exceed who floated by his side, an analytic expression flashing into her optics. Reyold. Now that was a name has hadn't heard for a while. Of course, there was Heero Reyold. The lightning dragon slayer, the wizard saint, and the guild master of Fairy Tail. The light slayer could so easily recall his name, as did so many others around all of Earthland. He was practically a household name, known for his many feats and adventures. He had been one of her idols when she was growing up, and she was saddened to learn about his disappearance all those years ago. Then, there was Hera. Heero's daughter. Astrid hadn't known too much about her, as she was around during the hectic time she was Golden Phoenix's guild master. Astrid had been thrown out the loop of many current events during that time, but she at least knew she was also a respected figure, just like her father. Though whatever happened to her? Was unknown to the elf. Even Rose, an exceed passed down from generation to generation was just as popular as Heero ever had been. Astrid of course recognized her as well, even if it did take a moment to sink in due to not having seen her in such a long while. And then, there was this young lad who also held the Reyold name, but did not a face nor a first name Astrid could place in her somewhat limited knowledge of the family. What relation he had at all, was lost on the girl. But even the last name alone led her to know he was probably a respected figure, and caused her to slightly fangirl inside her own head. But despite being the tiniest bit nervous about seeing a descendant of two big world-known figures, her exterior kept calm. She had met many people who she had admired growing up, including Elyx, who had even at one point was her mentor. So she knew how to compose herself around them, at least on the outside. But the fact that this boy was apparently going to be her partner? Was a little overwhelming for the saint.

After somewhat zoning out trying to keep her composure, when Astrid finally came back to reality she saw that Haru held out his hand to her. Blinking once she became a little sheepish, embarrassed that he had already seen her being a bit of an airhead. Not wanting to leave a bad impression, she shoved her hand forward. "Astrid Foss. I apologize for the ruckus." A timid smile graced her lips. But her soft expression grew a bit more calm when all of a sudden, she felt a bit more peaceful. It was a bit of a strange feeling, one that so quickly calm her nerves and worries. But it was also very welcomed in her hectic life right about now. Was his prehaps something Haru had done to her? It was similar to Caelum's healing spells. Whenever the sky dragon slayer healed her, it felt the same way. A smoothing, refreshing breeze and a soft pink glow. Granted, Caelum's magic often smelled of roses too, but nonetheless it had the same effects. Was Haru a dragon slayer too? A sky dragon slayer prehaps? That would be funny. The elf supposed she would have to tell her friend some time. It was always nice to meet another of their kind.
    Astrid let go of Haru's hand when he retracted first, rather enjoying this soothing feeling within her. After so many months of stress? It felt good to just be at peace. She hadn't felt this peaceful since returning home to Peace Village after the guild war. Even if it was only going to last for a few hours like he said, it was still appreciated that he went out of his way to do this for her. Hopefully, they could get this done before the spell faded and she would once again get effected by the dreaded motion sickness.

Watching Haru and Rose walk over to the edge of the docks Astrid would linger behind and turn her attention to the sailors still packing the boat, in case they needed to board quickly. It was at this time she started to miss her own exceed, Wolfgang. She had not seen the lispy feline since a little before the guild war. After her capture at the hands of the Savage Skull guild master, she hadn't been able to see her home back in Oahu, or at least whatever was left of it that wasn't under water. She hoped the cat had managed to get out of the city okay, her brother too, and little Shizuka. They hoped they were all somewhere safe. Shizuka? Probably went back with Caelum, to be with her adoptive mother and Bastet. But for Lucius and Wolf? They had no home. They had no one besides Astrid that would offer them a safe space. Lucius was a sinner, one of the mist infamous killer around. And Wolfgang? He had come to her because he was an outcast. Neither of them had anything or anyone else to go to... But in a lot of ways, neither did Erika. And yet, Erika was still around. In Peace Village, in fact. So if Erika could figure out how to survive without her, she just had to hope the other two did as well. But until she could confirm this for herself, she would not stop worrying about it.
    Feeling Haru's soul wavelength grow closer to her Astrid would shake these thoughts away and look back to him. He confirmed he was the mage she was working with. She already kind of figured it out, but it was nice to hear him confirm it himself. She looked down at him, a soft smile overtaking her lips. "It's nice to meet you, Haru. Lets hope for a safe journey, and a joyous mission." It was actually a pretty dire missions, if what the fortune teller said was true. Astrid had always been a sucker for anything spiritual, she sought to understand the invest her time into the super natural. But, she supposed when she was an actual soul slayer, anything spiritual would just be drawn to her naturally, as she was to them. After all in a world of magic, what was the point in doubting anything at all? Midi was a but foolish if they didn't quite believe such an anonymous threat. But, Astrid supposed they had to believer her somewhat if they were willing to allow her to send mages out into the middle of the ocean like this. Whatever the threat was, they were sure to bring evidence back to prove to the nation it wasn't a waste of time.
    Hearing the call from the sailors, telling the two of them they were done and it was time to board, Astrid turned from the boy to walk forward. Though, this audible statement about how she was apparently different caught her a bit off guard. She stopped in her tracks, pausing, to look down to the boy. "... P-Pardon?..." She would question, but by the time she actually looked down to him he was already running to the edge of the dock and leaped off, flying around the ship with Rose on his back. What... Did that even mean? She was different? As compared to what? Astrid watched him fly and loop around with a curious gaze for a moment, before shaking off the comment and making her way onto the boat.
    Boys were strange...

Despite being so afraid of getting on at first, Astrid found now that Haru's spell really had worked. Even when she leaned over the side of the boat, watching the water with a content expression, she did not feel sick in the slightest. It was actually kind of nice, to finally be able to travel like this again. She missed watching the world around her change slowly inch by inch, instead of quickly like it did when she had to run at the speed of light. It was probably boring to others, but taking things slow was a lot more peaceful after you experience so much chaos so quickly. Haru flew above her, but the elf was much too caught up in enjoying the waves too much to really notice him. It had been so long since she just... Enjoyed herself, even a little bit, that she didn't want to miss a single second of it. Even if at some point, she knew it would have to end. The salty sea breeze that tussled her silver locks, the soft sound of water lapping at the side of the boat, the seagulls talking back and forth to one another... It was all so real, and so relaxing. If she could choose, she wouldn't want this to end.
    After a few minutes of taking in her surroundings, Haru landed next to her. But, Astrid would not tear her gaze away from the horizon. She would keep her position, even while talking to him. He asked if she had ever been on the high seas before, and then told himself it was a stupid question to ask. "It isn't a foolish question. Actually, you'd be surprised. The world is so big that just when you think you've seen everything, she still manages to surprise you." It was a world, a world of magic. Despite being crazy and weird enough already magic was not a limited thing. In short, there were always surprises. And when you think you do, you never quite get used to them.
    When Haru pointed out Astrid had no guild, the slayer's heart sank a little. Yes, she was guildless. It was still a weird thing to think about. Just to think a few months ago she had her own guild, and even ran it... Just for the entire thing to vanish over night. The thought of guilds still stung deeply. She either didn't fit into the guilds, or they were forced away from her. Either way, she could not see herself joining another guild in the near future, if even at all ever again. Though the thought of being apart of something big like that filled her heart with joy, having failed at finding that thing twice already did dampen her mood. Even so, when he stated he was going to be her guildmate for this mission, a melancholic expression etched onto her features. This young boy was trying his best to keep her upbeat, and she appreciated it immensely. In a way, she saw a little bit of herself inside of him. A person that always tried to keep others happy. "Then i will be sure to look out for you, guildmate." The word still rang bitterly to her, but at the same time it did bring a bit of comfort, like she could actually rely on him.
    Expression turning sour as the boat began to rock Astrid pressed her lips together, and looked out and down to the side of the boat. The rocks that they once thought were just rocks, turned out to be more than just that. Their single eyes formed onto the front of their bodies, and they began to float up and ram into the ship.
    So, there really were weird things out here. The fortune tell was right all along. The that meant these things were just minions to whatever greater evil was out there.
    A sweat droplet formed on the side of the elf's head, watching as Haru laughed at them. This was no laughing matter, their ship was getting attacked!... Though, they were at least a little cute... But that was besides the point!

Pulling herself up onto the side of the ship to stand on the railing Astrid would summon forth a beam of light, which would then turn into a bow. Bringing the bow up to the side of her face and pulling onto the string, a silver glowing arrow formed between the wood and string, right beside the empty chasm of her eye socket. Despite her no longer having vision in that eye, she still greatly preferred it, even if she would have a disadvantage using it. She wasn't going to get anywhere if she didn't overcome her weaknesses after all. Pulling the strong back a little further when one of the rocks stepped back a little and she was able to get in its line of sight, she released the arrow. In a blinding flash it would zoom towards it, hitting it dead center into the green eye. It pierced right through, destroying the rock from the inside out and even managing to stick right into one of the ones behind it. The two of them crumbled from the intense light power into nothing but rock dust, falling into the waves of the ocean. However, from out the corner of her vision, the elf was able to spot Haru riding on the back of one of the rock creatures. He was trying to hold on, but he seemed to be failing, almost slipping off even. Worry gripped at the slayer's chest, dismissing the bow and causing it to disintegrate into light particles. "HARU!" Fearful for the young boy Astrid acted on instinct. Careful to keep her balance she ran along the railing of the ship, allowing her fist to cover itself in a silver light. Once close enough to the front of the boat and the flying monster carrying the red head the slayer leapt off with a forceful push. "Let go of him!" With a yell she would aim right for the rock monsters and land her hit. The force in itself was great enough where as Haru would probably fall off of it, but that wouldn't be a problem seeing as how it crumbled under the powerful punch anyway. With a squeaky yell it crumbled and fell apart mid air. Astrid and Haru fell, but Astrid was able to grab onto Haru before either of them hit the ocean. Holding the boy close, she would force her magical power into the blue jeweled necklace around her neck. The necklace that held a shimmering sapphire upon it's cord. The sapphire would light up into a pale blue, and the gravity around the area would decrease, allowing things to begin to float, becoming somewhat lighter. This included both Astrid and Haru, as they would begin to slowly float down to the ocean. The elf would land on top of the darkened ocean daintily, Haru still in her arms. She would look down to him, concern deeply ingrained into her features. "Are you okay?" She would ask, unsure if he had hurt himself on the way down or not.

WC: 3,260/8,000
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 22nd March 2018, 3:11 pm

Haru rode on the thing as wind howled around him, in the distance he saw an arrow of light, from a bow made of the same light form in Astrid's hand. Her form was beautiful, he got distracted and almost fell as she loosed it; smacking the floating rock monsters with a loud bang of light, the arrow actually hit two of them, as he smiled. His grip loosened and he gripped the back of it, dangling. "OH DAMN!" he said as he looked down, the sea rushing beneath him. Although at the last moment, he saw Astrid running on one of the masts and leaping off of it; light gathering around her hand. She would literally just open palm strike it with a shove as it exploded into light and chunks of rock all around Haru "NOOOO!" he said to himself but also outloud as he flipped through the air and fell downward, Astrid however soared down with him as they both fell; grabbing onto his arm, he saw a flash from a necklace she wore as they began to float downward slowly toward the water.

"Me wet? I'm too hot for that!!!" he said as he floated downward slowly, closing his eyes as a literal raging inferno erupted around him. Dragon King's Inferno. The shockwave of it activating and the heat caused the water beneath him to literally turn to steam as the ocean parted while he floated downward; creating a cool effect of him calmly floating down while flames expanded around him, more, more and more. The sound of fire filling the air as a literal bonfire larger than a school bus burned in the ocean itself, sending massive amounts of steam in the air. The remaining ten rock monsters would dive into the hole created toward the bonfire; as Haru would finally open his eyes as he would look upward.

Fire Dragon's Roar a literal beam wave of flames erupted from the ocean like a volcano as the adorable rock creatures eyes widened in surprise just before they got to Haru; as he literally screamed out a huge roar from below, the roar of a dragon literally howled across the sea in a massive echo as they were incinerated into pure ash. Fire Dragon's Rocket would go off as Haru literally shot upward through his own flames and did about three backflips mid-air as he landed back onto the boat. His flames disappearing as he landed on the wooden ship. Smoke covering his body from raw heat. The smoke would dissipate as he stood on the deck. Walking over to Astrid, he would nod to her.

"A light mage huh....." he was reminded of stories from his mom. About how his grandfather and his great Uncle, Shuhei would always argue about who was stronger; and their spectacular battles in the front yard; which her grandmother Alyia would have to clean up usually to Heero's dismay as he would get punished for it. His mom was just a kid then, but he smiled at a light mage being here. Although he could have sworn he heard a dragon's roar when her light arrow exploded onto the flying beasts that were just chunks of rock now. The crew ran up to them both as they asked if they'd dispersed them all. With a nod, Haru would talk. "I don't sense any magic around except for Astrid and me. So we're in the the clear I think." as he nodded to the guy, he would sigh in relief as he told the rest of the crew it was all good for now.

"Jesus that was crazy....rocks from the sea literally coming alive are you fucking kidding me?" the captain would say as he literally rubbed his hair back in an attempt to calm himself down with another deep breath following that. "I guess that fortune teller was right...something is definitely up out here...even for mages, rocks don't just come alive right?" as he said this, Haru put a hand on his chin.

"Well...without Living Magic, which could make a couch grow eyes and teeth to bite you.....a rare magic. Such a thing isn't possible. So no....NOT NORMAL." he shrugged with a smile as the captain almost laughed at his way of explaining it but only let out a small chuckle. To which Haru would nod. With a quick movement, he'd grab Astrid's hand in a gentlemanly way and escort her towards one of the indoor areas of the ship; opening the door and letting go of her hand. Holding the door open for her, he obviously wanted to talk to her. When and if she stepped in, he'd close the door behind them firmly. A look would cross his face that looked very serious, his usual expression actually. "That magic you used.....it was like mine." he said as he clenched a fist; lighting up the the whole room with a flame that surrounded his whole fist, letting off another echo of dragon like roaring although it wasn't as loud. It lit the room up as all the maps, food, and the whole room glowed in fire light. Haru would extinguish the flames as smoke sizzled for a second from his fist. "You have....Uncle Shuhei's magic." he would look down at the floor, his mother had told him numerous time about their tragic battle against Acnologia. Where his grandfather lost his life, and Shuhei gave his own up to become a Dragon himself and fight the beast to a stalemate, forcing him off. Never again to be human. Not able to sacrifice his humanity, and beating Acnologia while they both appeared as humans; when the Black Dragon transformed. Heero chose not to take his own Dragon Form. After using so much dragon slayer magic in that fight; he knew he'd never be able to take human form again. Attempting to take on the Black Dragon in human form, he lost, and ended up bleeding out while Shuhei decided to take the plunge Heero couldn't make.

Thinking of all this, he would get a serious expression and look down. It hurt him badly that his grandfather had met such a fate.

"Astrid....if you really do use the same type of magic I do....please be careful." he'd step up to her and grab both of the elf's hands and nod to her before letting them go. "Sounds funny telling one of the saints to be careful....but I feel my power growing rapidly, I can't explain it." he looked at one of his now free hands, as only the candle in the room now provided light; besides the sunbeams pouring through the cabin window. "I shouldn't be growing this powerful this fast.....it's not normal." he clenched his fist and thought about his progression compared to other mages who started out the same time as him. For some reason, he felt comfortable talking to Astrid about all of this.

Knock, knock, knock.

"Hope you guys still have your clothes on in there, I know sex can be good after an intense battle but now isn't the time; something is moving out there." as he said this, Haru got a confused and embarrassed look upon his face as he flung the door open and stepped out. Looking off into the distance, he DEFINITELY saw something coming their way. It looked like swimming....penguins? No they were way to big; they weren't wild penguins. His superhuman sight allowed him to see them clearly even from this far. Nodding to Astrid toward the ocean, he urged her to look. "You guys did your part the first time, allow me." the captain said with a confident smirk, rubbing his hands together briefly. "ALL HANDS, MAN CANNONS!" as he said this, several crew members ran onto the side of the ship with the enemies approaching. Haru stepped back as they manned the cannons. With a "FIRE!" from the captain, literal bangs of smoke and flame would erupt from the ship as the cannonballs caused huge explosions of water off toward the approaching penguin like beasts. All of them managed to dodge except for one who was likely blown to smithereens as the captain cursed loud as hell shouting orders at everyone. "FIRE AGAIN!" this time however, the Penguins would literally rocket out of the water unleashing a hellish song as they flew toward the boat. The crew would freak out as they landed on the deck; running in fear as the fear seemed to be making the penguins grow taller and taller.

"You guys have to calm down! The fear is feeding them!!!" as an Exceed, Rose was super sensitive to magic and could see what was happening through the mana in the air. "Oh no...." the four penguins left would grow to the size of an elephant and stand on the deck with them.  

"Hahahaha, this is just too good. You guys can't even fly can you!" he taunted them, as he knew penguins couldn't fly. Although they couldn't talk, they clearly understood him as they squaked in protest and began to flap their wings irritated at him. "Just give up now and I'll decide on beef instead of chicken tonight." he smirked now, holding up a hand in offer to them as Rose rolled her eyes. In a situation like this, Heero would be silent and focused on battle, Hera would likely have already blown the ship up; but neither of them would be taunting their opponent. Haru's vegetaness would sometimes bite him in the ass, she hoped this wasn't one of those times. The birds kept on flapping their wings quickly as Haru just laughed in their face continuously. "Go on ahead panic!" but the flaps actually began to kick up wind as he stopped laughing; the next flaps actually began to scoot him back, back, and back more.

Then one epic ass penguin fin flap literally gusted the entire mast apart; with a "HOLY SHIT" from the captain as the sail exploded into wood and cloth as a huge wooden beam fell down toward he, Astrid, and the crew standing behind them. With a stomp; that broke some of the wood beneath him; Haru would throw one hand up and clench the hell out of his fingers; catching the wood beam as he stared right at the monstrous beasts; his eyes glowing dragon slayer red now with anger as he wasn't laughing anymore. "That would've fallen right on Rose, Astrid and these other guys......" he wold toss it to the side as it landed on the deck with a loud bang. His eyes were still an red iris, as he just stood there. "Well if that's how you want to play." as he said this, Rose got a worried look. "Haru no...." but it was way too late for that.

Fire Dragon's Sword Horn went off as like a cannon from close range; Haru rocketed forward with a headbutt that could only be described as a flaming missile. The flames exploded around the ship as the captain screamed out in protest; ashes to ashes, the penguin fell around Haru; his skeleton and all had been incinerated as the remaining ashes fell all around Haru his eyes still in red iris with rage. The three remaining penguins were flapping rapidly to try and disperse the flames; but were only feeding them. They ended up charging Haru who in a dragon rage state, just stood there and began to dodge like crazy. Blades of wind danced all around him as he sidestepped, faster and faster still. His body catching flame as he did so as All Fired Up began again, his body wrapping in flames as he dodged and dodged; causing a huge fire dance to be built up as all three of the penguins continued to chop rapidly at him with their flippers, the wind slicing the actual deck apart where they missed.

Fire Dragon's Wing Attack; went off as two giant wings of flame erupted from Haru and slapped the beasts all off of the deck into the air and on fire.

"ARE YOU CRAZY! WE'RE GOING TO BE SAILING AT HALF SPEED NOW!!!" the captain yelled at Haru as flames churned and whipped around him, not even looking at the guy in response his eyes were in still in dragon rage. "HEY HARU THAT'S ENOUGH!" Rose's voice snapped through him as he would put one hand on his head, his eyes changing iris from red to green as he stepped back. Shaking it off, and looking around at all the destruction he'd caused.

"Oh no.....it happened again." he looked down at his hands and himself but had no time to grieve, as the three penguins literally rocketed back out of the water and onto the ship; the sea having made it so they were not literally on fire anymore. They were now soaking wet, and pissed off. Taking fighting stances against Haru, which caused him to sweatdrop again...he guessed they were Midi Penguins after all. Now that he was his normal self again, for once....he hesitated as he would step back, ashamed as he just, stared at the floor.

"FINE, I'll fight." Rose would literally ReQuip a giant hammer into her paw which landed onto the deck with a threatning boom. "We all know cats are better than penguins anyway...." she said to herself mostly. "Looks like Haru's blanked out......it's me and you for now." she didn't expect Astrid to understand fully all at once, but knew that she might. The H-class Exceed literally dragged her hammer on the deck, walking menacingly towards the penguins in fighting stances.

"Is that...cat dragging an 8ft hammer......what the hell!" one of the crewmen shouted. As he did so, literally ten more penguins, likely their pack mates would land on the deck. Dripping wet as they flew through the air, and taking fighting stances like a bunch of mutant ninja penguins. Haru would look up at this new development, but, he would just take a few steps back instead to a position near the crew. Still looking to the side; at the ground even. "HEY GET IN THERE WHAT THE!" the crewmen laid into him. "Yes, if I had fire magic like yours......." at this last statement from another guy, Haru would look up and give him a serious look; making him back off but the others didn't.

"What if I burn this whole ship down....then what? How good of a swimmer are you." he finally replied to them all. They got quiet for a moment as Haru laid back into them verbally. "WELL! Anyone go to the Fiore Olympics last year??!!!" he yelled. "Leave me the hell alone.........now." he said as he stepped back further from even the crew. If he did something like that, his guild...even Eris the Fox. She might never forgive him for losing control like that.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

× Bio
    × Magic

Post by Guest 26th March 2018, 11:12 am

Unable to take the heat from Haru's sudden fire spell the elf found herself wincing back at just the pure inferno-like temperature alone. Feeling it sting at her hand while she was still holding onto his arm, she had to release it to ensure she wouldn't get any horrible burns. Even after all this time, the heat still bothered the light mage greatly. Not subtle heat like you would get from a warm sunny day, but any kind of super charged heat such as a fire mage's attacks. Despite not having the chilling Glacier God Slayer lacrima encased within her heart, she sometimes could still feel its effects. A kind of ghost pain. But she guessed if someone was exposed to that kind of cold torture for as long as she was before Sirius was able to force it out of here, anyone would still be at least a little sensitive to those effects.
    Because of these lingerings effects, the wizard saint would use the lessened gravity to her advantage, and jump up from the sea and back onto the edge of the boat. Figuring since she wouldn't be able to help with close combat anymore in fear of getting burned maybe long distance would be better for her. She had never been much of a melee centered kind of mage, magic attacks were much more of her style. Besides, Haru had figured out his own way to stay afloat, so she would not need to worry about him anymore... Unless he somehow got back onto one of the stone creatures again.
    Since it was just taking up some of her magical power anyway and it was no longer needed, Astrid pressed her finger against the sapphire jeweled necklace, making it flicker before the pale blue light faded away altogether, allowing the gravity to return to normal. She didn't want the effects interfering with any of her attacks.
    Taking a deep breath in to concentrate on the fight at hand, the elf was about to ready herself another attack, allowing her fist to become coated in light... When Haru managed to take the rest of them out with a single attack. A single, steady blast of fire completely and utterly shattered the remaining monsters, leaving nothing but ash to slowly drift down into the ocean below. Wide red eyes blinked in surprise, the light flickering off of her fist dimming before disappearing altogether. Oh, well then, it seems her service was no longer needed after all. It was a surprise though, that such a big attack came from such a young boy as himself. To be able to take out that many opponents at once? You needed great skill and training. Though she supposed, coming from a Reyold, all of those were basically just a given. Those guys were practically born talented. At least, the ones in the public eye were. Haru seemed to be no exception. Another thing he was not an exception to, was dragon slaying magic. Astrid was able to instantly recognize that spell, the signature spell of all dragon slayers. The dragon roar. Her one remaining eye shined, her thin lips turning up in a small smile as she watched the boy make his way back to the boat. "A fire dragon slayer..." Just like his mother, who would have known.

When Haru made it back to the boat safe and sound, the crew members bombarded them with questions, telling them it was weird to have seen rocks who all of a sudden came to life. Apparently, it was some form of life magic. Life magic, it was an extremely rare type of magic. After, to mess with life was often seen as a crime. To give something life, was to also give something death. In a way, as good as it would be to be able to bring things to life, the fact that you gave them a life in the first place to something that would otherwise never have to experience it... Whatever this ominous threat living in the middle of the ocean is, it was either delusional or idiotic. Either way, it was messing with lives. And that was something Astrid couldn't stand for. A serious expression covered the the elf's features, her fist closing tightly. "If that thing is messing with lives, then whatever is out there, needs to be stopped, before it causes even more death on a much large scale than just rocks." How could the country of Midi just ignore something like this? It angered the slayer, that they hadn't looked into this sooner. Who knows just how many lives it has actually effected just because they thought some fortune teller was a bit senile. And even then, she was using her own money to fund this mission... Some people really were just too snobby to see past their overgrown noses to see the bigger picture.
    Looking off to the side in anger, Astrid was caught off guard when Haru grabbed onto her hand, and began to drag her off to somewhere within the ship. Though a bit curious as to why he was suddenly dragging her off somewhere without a proper explanation, she would not question him. Instead, she would keep up closely behind until they got to the room. An empty room, what looked to be a cabin room, given the small size and the messy beds the crew members left behind. Once inside he closed the door behind them. Being in a smaller space, it was only now that the elf realized... How much taller the boy was compared to her. Seriously, wasn't he like, sixteen? He was three years younger than her, and yet even then she still managed to come up short... Literally. She had to look up at him in order to see his face. Though the annoyance at her own height was only caught within a moment of her burning red gaze, she was quickly able to pay attention again when the boy's hand caught fire, and he explained that they used the same type of magic. But... There seemed to be a bit of melancholy, within his features. Even in this dim room, with only a small fire for light and a few sun beams leaking through the wood, she was able to sense a sort of sadness within his words. She did not know much about Shuhei. He was a little before her time. But she did know Heero and him had worked together and multiple occasions, and he was known as the white dragon. Astrid did not know what happened to the man, but judging by his solemn gaze, it was not pretty. And now? He was trying to make it so she would not meet the same fate as him. Astrid blinked when his fire faded, and created a small light source of her own, allowing her hand to flicker with silver light. She smiled down to him, touched by his thoughtfulness. They had just met, and even now he was worrying about her. If she didn't know any better, she would think he was actually one of her guild mates.
    "Haru, you need not worry about me. I have been through a lot these last couple of months, but i have people who were able to pull me through and help me get past the darkness. The same can be said for you. You have people, you have an entire guild to help you. So fear not, because whatever situation you find yourself in, remember you always have someone behind you... And even if no one else will..." She moved the glowing hand to her chest. "I'll have you back. Okay, guildmate?" She couldn't speak much about the power part. She herself still found herself growing in power too, and it could be a bit scary at times. But over the course of his life? Haru would be able to find ways of controlling it. She would offer him some help if she could, but as someone who was still getting over her own power issues and finding ways to conquer her bad temper... She may not be the best help. At least not right now. But she knew she would find ways to help himself. He was a bright kid.

Hearing the knocking at the door Astrid's light flickered away as the crewman teased them about doing... Naughty things. Astrid's face flushed red out of embarrassment, her red eyes widening. Oh Gods, how perverted could someone be?! "I-IT'S NOT LIKE THAT!" She denied such a thing happening. He was a bit too young for her. Besides, she was taken! The only one who would ever see her naked like that was Erika!... The slayer's face became even more red at the thought of her and Erika actually doing something so intimate. Why was she thinking of that?! All they had done so far was kiss! It's not like they were even close to doing anything like that. They just started dating.
    Embarrassed and flustered Astrid exited the room right behind Haru, glaring at the crew member who she blamed for placing these thoughts into her head before heading up to the deck.
    Once the deck was reached, Astrid couldn't believe what she was hearing. Penguins? In this area of the ocean? Penguins only liked cold temperatures, like in Iceberg. Silver eyebrows furrowed at the men running around, screaming about how penguins were swimming towards them at a frightening speed. Even Haru seemed to believe them... This... Was going to be a long trip wasn't it?
    Astrid didn't look over the side of the ship, even when the captain started shooting at these 'penguins'. "Penguins? You guys can't be serious. Penguins like cold climates. There's no way there are any out here in the middle of M-" Cut off from the middle of her statement Astrid paused when all of a sudden... Four penguins jumped onto the ship...
    ... Huh. Okay, maybe she was wrong. Were these a new type of penguin? These didn't even look like regular penguins. They were growing bigger and bigger by the second. The next turn of events? Seemed to happen in mere seconds. The penguins fought back, and so did Haru. The mass was blown apart from the winds and almost crashed into her and the others, but the slayer managed to catch it before it could. But then... Something changed within Haru. Astrid, being partially sensitive to emotions, was able to catch it right away. Despite being a bit shaken over the mass almost falling into her, she could still sense it. Before? He had been happy and carefree, something like a child. But now? There was something dark in him. He was angered, and Astrid couldn't help but recognize it as something like her own anger. A deep anger. A deep, dark, unnatural anger. An anger the host could not control. During his fight, he managed to burn almost the entire ship, and even a few of the crew. If he didn't stop soon? The flames were sure to take down the entire ship, and then along with it. About to attempt to try and snap the young boy out of it, Astrid was relieved when Rose instead did it for her, and the boy was brought back to normal after he pushed the giant penguins back into the ocean. The ship? Was a wreak. Scorch marks everywhere, the mass was sliced in half, some of the wood had turned to ash... he had gone overboard. Astrid couldn't help but feel her heart sink. Both for the ship crew, and for Haru. He didn't mean it, he was just trying to help them all. But for the crew? This ship was their life, and he had almost destroyed it. But even so? Without him, they all might be dead now. They shouldn't be so rough with him. Turning from the penguins that gathered back onto the ship to the crew that was laying into Haru, Astrid couldn't help but feel a little of her own rage weld up inside of her. They should just... Leave him alone... Like he wanted. That's what she would have wanted, back when she was his age. Back then, she had almost no control over her own anger, and yet she would get in trouble for it always. It was never fair. How was she not supposed to feel something that was so deeply ingrained within her? She had never gotten help for her anger issues, and all it caused was more pain for both herself and the other people around her. it... Wasn't his fault!
    Unable to contain her rage the elf fired a light ray towards the space near the crew members. Not close enough so it would hit them, but rather the flooring around them to let them know she was pissed. Her usually cheerful expression darkened, her one red eye burning with anger. The crew, suddenly terrified of the wizard saint, backed off a bit. Even the penguins, who could feel the aura around the girl grow darker, stepped back. A few of them even were scared enough to gulp loudly, before turning around a slipping back into the water, not wanting to get caught up in whatever was about to happen. "You guys... You're all alive because he used his power. Do you not understand that? It's not his fault he can't control it yet when assholes like yourselves don't give him the chance to." As someone who didn't curse at all? Astrid meant business when she did use fowl language like that, even more apparent by the dark tone laced in her voice. To anyone and everyone? It was obvious Astrid was speaking from a deep place of common ground. How many people in her childhood rejected her because of what she was? Because of her strength? Because of her disability? If you were different, people never gave you a chance, even when you were doing something good. So to see them lay so harshly into the young boy... It stirred up some dark and hidden emotions within her.
    With the pulsating dark aura around her, Astrid walked forward to some of the penguins, untouched by fear at all. Instead? The penguins were now terrified, caught up in the elf's dark aura. Shaking, they would start to shrink down in size again as she approached them. Too afraid to move, and too afraid to fight back. It seemed as though they were used to causing fear, rather than feeling it, making them more sensitive to the angry elf's menacing aura. She stood over the five remaining birds, glaring down at them with her narrowed eye. "Fix the mess you caused" she commanded coldly, a deep growl intertwined within her words. Swallowing back, the penguins nodded before (while also very carefully avoiding the elf herself) waddling over to the mass which laid in pieces all across the floor, beginning to use their beaks to quite literally drill it back together, as well as some of the holes in the floor as quickly as they could.
    Seeing as how this would pretty much settle things between everyone now, the elf's menacing aura died down, and she returned to normal... Well... As far as anyone knew 'normal'. She held a smile upon her face, but to everyone who just saw her defeat these demons with just her words alone, it might appear as something more and much, much darker.
    Spinning back around to face the crew, Rose, Haru, and the penguins hard at work Astrid would push her dark smile even more, folding her hands behind her back. Despite trying to appear cute, the more she did, the more it was obvious there was still something dark lingering inside of her. She was angry, and it was going to be a while before she truly calmed down.
    "See? Everything's fixed, so there are no issues, right?" She would shoot daggers towards the crew, who would flinch back with a unanimous "n-no ma'am."

"Good. Well, if you would excuse me, i would like to prepare myself before we get any closer to our destination." Nodding to the crew, she would start walking towards the stairs so she could get to her cabin. With the amount of anger she felt right now? She knew she had to distance herself from the others for a while, before she ended up hurting anyone. She also didn't want to feel so tense for a big battle, she would become rash in that state. And nothing good had ever come of her being rash...

WC: 6,039/8,000
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 27th March 2018, 4:28 am

Haru waited in solitude. Surrounded by shouts he'd already blocked out. He really hadn't meant to hurt anyone or anything, but somehow he managed too. For awhile, he wondered if he would ever be able to control his magic. He'd been doing so well training with Eris the fox herself; one of the strongest mages in the world, just like the one he stood before now. But dragon slayer magic, especially fire dragon slayer magic. Could invoke an uncontrollable rage in the user that even they couldn't control. At the cost of such powerful magic came great price, and even possibly great calamity and horror if not controlled. The flames of a dragon, he was just a foolish child to think he could control something so crazy.

As these thoughts bounced around in his own mind, he stared at the floor. However, soon a blast of light would hit the ground around him and the crew. Drawing silence finally from everyone, even the penguins got quiet for some reason. Her words would never be forgotten by him. The kind of moment that gave you conviction for what you did. "You guys... You're all alive because he used his power. Do you not understand that? It's not his fault he can't control it yet when assholes like yourselves don't give him the chance to." as he finally looked up, as if by fate or some kind of magic moment the penguins began to actually feel what Haru and everyone else did. Some kind of leadership from Astrid that only a rare few people possessed. His grandfather had it, he truly hoped that he did as well. Although folks told him he was a once in a lifetime miracle; he truly felt it from Astrid. So this is why she was a Saint. Earlier he'd questioned it to himself, and even asked her about it a bit. But he understood now. A Wizard Saint was someone people could believe in. A Rank 1 saint. As she intimidated the penguins just by walking up on them, they magically shrank down to size.

"So they're based on some kind of Fear Magic or something." Haru let out a 'hmph' as Astrid managed to actually command them. He felt something else from her, perhaps it was a rage similar to his. But her voice was more focused now. More cold. Deciding it was best to just leave her alone, he wanted to thank her for earlier. But realized he might get blasted himself right now if he tried. He was around girls plenty to know when to relax. He couldn't help but think about the saints of old. Now, the Ten Wizard Saints was rebuilding as far as he knew, or the other members kept themselves in hiding. Which some were prone to do he guessed. His mind wandered again to the Rank 0 saints. The ones who were rumored to be able to shape the world to their whim. His own grandfather, both his uncles, Shuhei and Ardere; the latter of which he carried their name himself. His mother had looked up to Ardere, who had helped raise and guide her in the wake of her own father's death at the hands of Acnologia. Therfore when she had a child of her own, he would carry the name and flame of Ardere as a fire mage like his mother. Haru himself didn't know these facts, but had pieced it together aftr awhile.

Maybe Astrid was right. Maybe he could do something with this torch he was given. The ghosts of Shuhei, Ardere, Heero, Hera, and an unknown figure clad and shrouded in all black unable to be seen all circled Haru---although he couldn't see them and smiled down at him before disappearing. As if their magic powers for a moment unified enough with his feelings. Off thousands of miles away, the wind would blow in Terra Ignis as an older Hera with her pink hair in a bun held together by chopsticks would feel a wind blow from the direction of the sea. Feeling her son's magic power; she would smile to herself. "Haru..." they had been on the rocks lately, and pridefully she hadn't forgiven him yet for running off and joining Fairy Tail. But perhaps it didn't all matter. Back at the ship; Haru would turn and apologize to the crew randomly. Rose would DeQuip her giant weapon, and float onto his shoulder.

The crew actually sighed and nodded at one another. They had been in the wrong. But they believed in Haru. In his guild. His good intentions. More than Haru himself did most likely.

"Hey man, about earlier...we're sorry my boy."
    "Yeah I mean.....shit was exploding, spells were flying around."
    "Ain't just a normal Tuesday for us."
    "Man, I've heard about Fairy Tail mages and how they stick up for one another.....she scared the hell out of us."
    "Yea, you're really Ardere's nephew huh? Heero's grandson?"
    "Damn.....well kid, looks like she's got the penguins working for us now."

As Haru and the other men would look comically at the penguins who now labored like ants, squaking at one another. Moving things here and there. Haru let out a Vegeta like smile with his arms crossed. "AND YOU'D BETTER FIX THAT MAST TO THE MAIN SAIL IS CRUCIAL TO OUR MOBILITY!" with a loud explosion of noise behind him, everyone would yell. 'IT WAS YOU WHO BLEW IT UP!' as Haru would rub the back of his head and blush with a laugh. Rose would smile at this scene as the men made jokes at Haru, but the good kind as Haru actually was laughing along with them with his arms crossed and a prideful smile. However, Rose looked towards the cabin. "Astrid...."

Soon enough, Astrid would hear the door open behind her as Rose would float in, one paw on the door. ".....What you did for Haru out there. Thank you miss." the way she talked was girl to girl. Relaxed. As a knight captain back in Extalia, the homeland of Exceeds in Edolas she was very used to dealing with other warriors. Astrid was definitely a badass elf warrior in her own mind, and likely to the masses. However, right now. She was dealing with something herself. "Sorry about what he did out there. In battle a warrior should focus only on the task at hand." she was calculating and competitive to a fault sometimes but as her white wings would disappear in a soft flash she would put a paw on Astrid's leg. "With people like you around...even other mages, maybe one day he could reach his own destiny....not that you have or anything, I can tell you're still learning yourself.....but you're a Wizard Saint now." Rose had been the Exceed of two Saints personally, and worked with the old saints as well. She knew better than anyone the kind of weight and responsibility they bore on with their everyday lives. But that was part of what made them great. "But....what you've been through, I mean come on. The fact your still standing attest to how strong you are, baby girl!" the cute way she spoke as she put her paws on her dress dignified was directed right at Astrid. "Heero was a "Saint" too, and he didn't look half as good doing it...god I hate calling that guy a Saint the way he treated women...." Rose would blush.

An image of Heero at a cat house, a harem hall laughing with women feeding him grapes while he sparkled. His visage and blue hair, looking right at Rose through the comically shining memory in her head. All hail Heero Reyold, the great conqueror. Back in the cabin, Rose balled up a paw in comical anger as she got the 'pissed off' anime mark above her head just thinking about him. She missed him though, the most deep down. But out of all three of the Reyolds, Haru was the best and most honest with himself by far. Heero would never admit when he was wrong, and Hera would get too frustrated to care. But Haru did. He truly did. Just like Astrid.

"Anyway, we can NOT leave men to their own devices. You know that." she dusted off her dress straightening up and hopped off the table. "I can't reach the doorknob you know....." she said as back outside, Haru and the men were gambling while the penguins worked. But just as Haru was about to roll the dice on his turn for some jewels a huge wave literally rocked the ship; halting it. The sound of the ocean was literally drowning everything else out as Haru would look up at water bubbling up magically forming into something. "GET BELOW DECK!!!" Haru shouted at them as they would run down, passing the cabin and finding the stairs. They would hop on cannons and wait for orders as above, Haru faced down a gigantic Udine. She would form and look around, water splooshing as she moved.

The penguins would yelp and and then run off deck; leaping off an abandoning them as they swam off in the distance. Her eyes had a weird shine to them, as Haru realized that they were made of sapphire like circle stones or something. He remembered he was supposed to get proof that this thing existed in the first place. But stopping this thing alone would be worth it. As it raised a hand, Haru braced for impact as whirlpools would appear all around the scene as it would zoom out; showing there was no way out for the ship as the whirlpools were literally the size of football fields. The Udine would look down at Haru and begin laughing. When it finally stopped he would have a serious look on his face.

"You REEK of Igneel human. How is this possible. The Fire Dragon King left these lands long ago...." she seemed to recall him somewhat fondly, but with some distaste obviously. Haru would not reply as this would irritate her further. Her see through visage showing anger now. "I asked you a question boy." she would then sweep her hands as water would splash over the deck in a thunderous wave; barrels and literally everything on deck going flying off. However, a huge cloud of steam would explode outward around Haru as his hair and scarf, and clothing would be blowing around furiously in an inferno of flames as the steam and water carved around him like a knife. The roaring of a dragon from his flames echoing out on the oceans again. "OHOHOHOHO, HAHAHA!" she splashed the ship with huge waves that leapt out from every direction battering the ship. "So I was right about you!" she said as she raised a hand as a giant tornado of water that reached into the sky itself it seemed formed behind her. The crew below began to panic as a bombardment of literal cannon fire and smoke rang out from the side of the ship facing the giant water spirit. Nothing happened though as cannoballs would impact her but just make huge splashes on her body. "Human weaponry at it's finest...HAHAHAHA!" she continued to laugh at their attempts as they fired.

Haru had had enough however, and rocketed off the deck just as below deck the men began to get flooded by all the water as it began to rise. Rose would burst down and begin to drag them to safety best she could. Above deck, Haru literally flew through the air toward the thing; flames coating him like a missile. The Udine seemed to be caught off guard by his speed as he walloped her with a fist; causing half of her face do disappear in a burst of steam and cause the gem of an eye of hers to go tumbling into the air with no face to hold it anymore. An unholy screech echoed across the ocean as Haru himself was knocked back down into the ocean by the sheer shockwave of the noise itself. He however did reach out mid-air, and grab the sapphire eye as he fell. Briefly though, as he smacked the water and floated in it. Dizzy as hell. The Udine would point at the water, as literal sharks began to swim at him. Thinking quick, Haru clasped the gem and took off underwater at a superhuman swimming speed.

Like a dragon underwater, he had been trained by a lizard to move. The sharks were on his tail though, as he continued to swim about underwater to avoid them. Back above deck, the Udine would launch the giant water tornado at the damn ship as her face made of water began to stop steaming and regenerate. "NOW DIE ALL YOU HUMANS, DIE!!!" as she would spot Astrid, she would literally yell out to her. "AN ELF! MY APOLOGIES." she would cease to attack for a moment as the oceans calmed. "Why are you in league with these humans.....elves treat their mages with places of high regard....are you not welcomed in Seven?" she asked her. Haru noticed the sharks stop, chasing him. They only began to circle him as he broke water above. Noticing the thing was now talking to someone on the ship as the shark fins whirled around him.

"Astrid?" he thought outloud. The thing bargained with Astrid once. "Kill all these humans onboard with you...and oh my is that one of the legendary Exceed I see? Yes, I shall spare you too.....but the boy shall be mine." she spoke of Haru and then gave an ultimatum. "What shall it be?" she said as the oceans began to go stir crazy again.

× Bio
    × Magic

Post by Guest 30th March 2018, 12:33 pm

The wooden wall within the cabin would give way under the wizard saint's fist as she plunged it inside with great force, leaving a small hole where the first currently fitted snugly, not moving. She had pushed herself too far, with her anger. Usually when she got that angry, to the point where her anger began to seep out of here, she would at least have some sort of way to release it. The only times when she got that angry was when she was about to throw down and beat something up. By beating the opponent up, it released the dark energy within her, allowing her to slowly over time become calm and collected once again. But this time, she had not been given the chance to release her anger. The penguins were fixing the boat, and had followed her instructions without fault. They were not an option. There was the crew, who had been the reason for her anger in the first place. But other than the few insults they threw at Haru, they were not at fault. The dragon slayer had destroyed their ship, it was understandably they were upset. And when people were upset, they said things they wouldn't really mean once they calm down. Plus, they were her allies. And she doubted the kingdom of Midi would take too kindly to her beating up some of their best sails men. Then, there was Haru. Yeah, right. Like she would take her anger out on him. He didn't need that. She had no reason to. She shouldn't even be thinking of such things right now, but the deep seated anger within her was not going away no matter what she tried. Which is why she punched the wall as hard as she did, even if that did not come up with much results either. Even the breathing techniques Nephthys had taught her over the course of the four months she was on Terasu was not helping. No. She was just too wound up. The more she tried to calm herself, the more she just seemed to get more irritated and angry. She wasn't even angry about the crew anymore, not that much anyway. She had done her job, and Haru would be forgiven. She knew that. But for some reason she just couldn't calm down.
    Narrowed, glaring red eyes stared bitterly at the wall in front of her, watching the small particles fall from the wood around her fist before she retracted it. This anger had transformed into fueling the dark anger permanently burning inside of her. There was no quenching those flames quite as easily as any of her normal tantrums. She had made the mistake of not giving herself an outlet. But at the same time, did she really have a choice? If she had just punched those penguins then their boat would have no chance of surviving the rest of the trip. So in most ways, it was necessary. But in exchange, she was suffering because of it.
    ... Suffering at the happiness of others... Even if it was her goal to change herself, that was one aspect she seemed to have trouble changing.
    Having lowered her guard for a second, she felt the anger overtake her once more. She winced back, clutching and squeezing at her own wrist to stop herself from punching anything else. Her teeth gritted together, growls emitting from her throat while she squeezed harder. If this was any other being? With how hard she was gripping, she would have definitely broke their wrist by now. But Astrid's body was pretty resilient to her own self destructive habits, thanks to Erika's handy engineering. Not that she knew the thread mage had changed her body that much, but her tough resilience had not gone unnoticed over the past couple months.
    Forcing her strength down onto herself the elf shivered as she felt the surge of anger pass through her body like a bolt of lightning, but eventually pass and fade away. She took one deep breath in, and then one out. Good, she was getting better at surprising her outbursts. But even if she was, the anger was still festering inside of her, and it was only a matter of time before it built up so much that she was no longer able to control it.
    Releasing her arm Astrid would use her hand to rub over the section of her wrist that was squeezed so tightly. There was sure to be a red mark there now, maybe even and indent. A better, more enhanced body did not mean indestructible after all. Even though Erika was more than willing to continue providing her with bodies every time she died, Astrid did not want to keep relying on it. At least not to a great extent where she became careless merely because she knew she wouldn't ever really have to worry about permanently dying. That was no way to think with lives. Still, a dented body wasn't wanted either.

Amidst her thoughts, the door to her cabin squeaked open and the red furred exceed floated in. Sensing her identity of the soul, the wizard saint did not need to turn around in order to know who it was. Instead, the silvernette took a couple of more seconds of silence the feline gave her to try and calm down a little more. She could have, you know, knocked or something. That would have been nice, so the slayer didn't have to try and rush the process so quickly and have a greater chance of lashing out at the knight. But, Astrid would not mention it. She would just concentrate on calming herself down so she could talk with her properly. Thankfully, all the exceed did was thank her for what she did for Haru, and nothing else too complicated. Actually, her thankfulness helped calm her down somewhat. It was nice to know her words had not fallen on deaf ears. Still not turning around to face her, Astrid's red gaze would flicker to the corner of her vision, looking at the exceed that way. "It's no problem, none of us truly ever stop learning. We just need to meet the right people to continue to better ourselves." Yes, she had been through a lot. And by going through such trials, she was learning to better herself. That's how the world worked. No one really ever stopped learning, may it be good or bad. She just hoped, what she was learning was going to be worth all the pain in the end. Feeling the exceed's paw against her leg, Astrid smiled softly. Had Haru learned from her words? She hoped so. She sensed so much potential in him, she saw so much of herself in him. It was a nice feeling, knowing you were helping someone grow for the better. And as long as he had Rose beside him? He would have nothing to fear. She closed her eye for a second, before opening it once more. "Thank you, Rose. I needed to hear that." The exceed's words had managed to calm her greatly. Of course, not completely. She would never completely be rid of her anger, it was an effect that came from being an unborn soul. But she had at least calmed her and reassured her enough that the darkness within her subsided for the time being. And that's all she really ever needed. Finally turning around, she would squat down to pet the feline upon her head in a friendly manner. Yes, she guessed they should get back up to the deck. At least to keep an eye on the rowdy fellows they had on board. While she couldn't guarantee her anger would not once again try and take her over, it was a chance she was willing to take for now. She felt pretty safe about it, but you just never knew. Nodding, she would get up from her squat, letting out a small laugh when the feline stated how she could not reach the door. Walking over she would turn the handle, and release both of them into the outside world.

Half way through the steps however, the boat began to rock, almost managing even to throw her completely off had it not been for her tight grip of the railing. Something was here. Something was happening. She could hear the water crashing into the side of the boat, the winds blowing all around them. And then evil laughter... Something told the slayer they had found whatever the source of this vision was... And it wasn't good. Rushing her way up the rest of the stairs Astrid almost fell again when the boat was hit with another rough wave, but was able to keep her footing enough so she wouldn't. Not that the dampened deck was helping much. Before she had the chance to fall again she clung onto the side of the boat, using the railings to keep herself up. Peering forward, she was able to see the water-made lady that was being shot at by the boat's canons. But much to their dismay, all they ended up doing was shooting right through her... This was going to be a tough one to beat.
    But, something strange happened. Despite being angered and missing her eye, the water being ceased her attacks once she spotted Astrid near the side of the boat. While the water calmed Astrid still held onto the side until they had calmed down. In which at that point, would she walk over to the middle of the ship. Apparently, just because she was an elf this being thought humans were below her. But, despite knowing her entire life that elves were held in higher regard, Astrid had never felt that way. She had always seen herself as equal to them. She saw no difference, between them and her. Maybe that be the fact she was only a half elf, or that it was just how she was raised since she grew up alongside them. Astrid narrowed her eyes at the water being as she gazed up at her, not liking how the being saw others has either higher or lower than others. "Other than being my father's nation of origin, i have no relation to Seven. Nothing that happens there concerns me." Her father had been a royal guard in Seven, only to later on join the Rune Knights when he was transferred there due to the peace between Fiore and Seven. While she had family there, her father had never bothered to bring her over much, other than a few times as a small child. Even then, she could not remember it much. So really she did not care much if the elves over there saw themselves as higher beings. She was not a Seven elf. She was a Fiore Elf. No matter if she had blood relations over seas, what mattered was the equality everyone had in Fiore, no matter what they were. And that's why she had to fight so hard to defend it. To maintain that same peace and equality.
    Astrid's eyes narrowed further when the being told her to slaughter the beings on board with her, if she wanted to live. Only signified again once the ocean around them started to stir. So she wanted her to kill these beings. For what? So she could live? So she could be spared? This water beast had no idea who she was talking to, did she? A smirk formed onto the elf's lips, as around her a blue aura would grow and pulsate. "I apologize, but i don't make deals with the dead." Asking her to kill her own allies for the sake of her own survival was the biggest mistake she could have made. Of course she would never do such a thing. Why would she, when she could just get rid of the person who threatened not only them, but the entire nation of Midi? The blue aura consumed her being, growing stronger and stronger with every second. "Sevig thû úan." She did not use elvish much, not being all that knowledgeable with the language other than a few phrases and words her father taught her or she read in books. But for anyone who even knew a little bit of Elvish at all, they would certainly know these words. Words, of destruction.
    Muttering those words, the blue aura would gather up before shooting into the sky in one straight line. After a moment, it would come crashing down onto the water being. The lady of water screamed as she was consumed with extreme holy power. So holy was it, that it actually burned her. It burned away and boiled her being, consuming her quickly until she was nothing more but steam. The spell faded as she did, floating in the air until the last bit of steam disbursed into the air. The water calmed, and so did the air around them. The clouds that once formed over the ship faded back into their fluffy white coloring. No signs of the water lady remained. Watching with wide eyes, the crew would burst out into a fit of victory screams and shouts, talking about how they were going to be rich and go down in history for this act. But for Astrid?
    The elf let out a deep breath, falling onto her back somewhat painfully. Not that the pain bothered her much, but rather the numbness of having her mana drained did. She had used a lot of mana for that spell, even more so to help her power it up so she could take out the being quickly. But, that was how her magic worked. She normally did sacrifice a lot of her mana to get things done more quickly. And by doing that, she was more prone to wearing herself out. But, by now she was used to it, and accepted the fact she wouldn't be able to move for a while. She smiled even, glad they were able to prove the fortune teller right. It was tough, but somehow they managed to do it.
    Like she said before, the world just kept surprising you, no matter how much she threw at you.
    Feeling Haru's presence was still in the water beside the ship, she would call out to him. "You might want to get back on the ship!... I'm going to need your help for bit..."

WC: 8,457/8,000
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 3rd April 2018, 2:46 pm

As Haru swam in the water, surrounded literally by a ring of sharks he couldn't help but notice that the being and Astrid were having a full blown conversation now. Wondering where in the world this thing had come from truly, he decided that it was the same kind of primal being that Igneel was. One that had been around for millennia or something of that nature. However, as a spell began to crackle from Astrid, and build up a ton of magic power; Haru would notice all the sharks surrounding him begin to swim away. "That's a ton of magic power....." realizing that maybe he was not taking the lesson from the sharks when he could, he would let off an anime sweatdrop and begin to swim away.

With a sea rocking KATHOOM! a huge beam of what seemed to be pure magic rocketed down from the sky; it fell directly onto the being which let out some kind of a shriek as it was pretty much covered in whole by the entire light. Soon enough however, the light would begin to fade; sizzling out as the ocean parted apart in a huge impact crater zone where Astrid's spell had landed. It was some weird kind of magic he'd never seen before, yet for some reason it felt like a magic power that was somewhat familiar to him.

As he swam away, a huge wave would knock him in the back from Astrid's spell and send him underwater briefly as he would get thrown back upward by the sheer underforce of the wave and pop up near the ship. His red hair wet all around his face as he eventually would with a little bit of swimming find a rope ladder that was wet at the bottom; but went back all the way up to the deck of the ship. With a little bit of climbing as well; he eventually pulled himself out of the water and onto the deck.

"HOLY MOLY HE MADE IT!"
    "Of course he did, the kid's from THAT guild after all."
    "What are you kidding, without Miss Astrid we all would have been done for including him!"

Haru eventually would find Astrid through the crowd of celebrating men who told themselves and Haru both that they would be telling this tale all around Midi, and pass it down the line for generations to come. Knowing that he'd participated in something that could only have been a myth before they proved it; made Haru smile a little. "So you are a good swimmer after all." as he heard her voice, he would turn and face Rose who was smiling at him. His Exceed actually did look proud now. "Well, you have me to thank of course." she said as she put a paw on her own shoulder. "I pepped Astrid right up with my usual talk, yep!" as she said this, Haru would only let out a small chuckle and cross his arms. The water on him began to actually steam and disappear. Evaporating with his unnatural body heat as it sat on him. As he stood there steaming, a few of the men would begin laughing. Haru wondering what they were laughing at would look at himself and figure it out.

"YO, I'M A FOG MACHINE!" he said as he fist pumped into the air while steam leaked off of his body, making everyone laugh even more than they already are. Looking around for a certain individual, he spotted her. Walking over to Astrid, he would put his hands in his pockets but wave at her with one hand. "Well, looks like we figured out a way to do what we set out to do." with his other hand he would spin the jewel of an eye, sapphire like in color around between his fingers. Holding it up and looking at it. He would then toss it to Astrid. "You ever seen anything like that...." he asked as she held it. Himself, he'd seen similar items. But none that functioned as a body part or anything like that. Frowning to himself, he wondered if there were more beings like that out in the world. Realizing that there probably were for sure; he wondered where they all came from. Were they just beings of magic? Pulled together eventually by luck or circumstance when the world was forming? Or something more. He'd have to ask Igneel if he could ever find him again. Even his mom didn't know where he was anymore.

As he wondered this, Rose would ask him if he was going to help the men fix the ship at all. With a headscratch, he realized he owed them that much. Taking off his scarf, and then his shirt; he would move over to where they were bringing new wood up from the decks and begin helping them out. He was a lot stronger than a normal human, because he was a mage. Not to mention a dragon slayer. He would lift several wooden beams at once; causing a few of the guys even ones taller and buffer than him to look on with a "damn" face as he helped out. Eventually, they moved on to re-roping the mast and just about everything else as sails were falling all over the place due to Haru's own magic. When the new sails came out, the "non" burnt ones, Haru would rub his head for a moment before making a joke. "OH well what do you know, a spare set." he just couldn't resist saying it, as one of the sailors walloped him on the shoulder with a bucket he was carrying. After all jokes were aside, the new sails were setup and unfurled.

"Well, kid. You were a great help, but the next part's tricky." he would look over the edge of the boat. "We've gotta nail some new boards into place; couple of those waves were really harsh, did more damage than your fire in some spots." as he nodded over to guys getting ready to hop over the edge, repelling with ropes. Holding wooden boards, hammers, and nails. Haru would sweatdrop; still shirtless. Deciding he'd go for it, he would leap off the side after having someone set a rope up for him. With a single repel, he flew past his mark and whacked the edge of the ship. Spinning out of control and dangling from his rope; he managed to plant his feet eventually and walk sideways on the ship. He'd scoot over toward one of the sailors with a few hops on the rope; and speak before he could. "Don't you say it." as he said this, he didn't even listen. "GRACEFUL AS FUCK!" as he said this, Haru attempted to spin kick him but lost grip on his rope and tumbled down into the ocean with a splash, grabbing onto the bottom of the rope barely. He decided at this point to just let the damn ship pull him.

Prostesting as he just sat in the water, they realized he was going to just stay there. As the ship began to pull him, he tightened his grip and just held his head above water. Irritated to the max. At this point, he didn't care if something bit his foot off. He just wanted to get out of the damn water. Eventually, Rose would fly down near his rope and fly above him on the ocean. "Haven't you gotten wet enough for one day!" she called to him as he just held onto the damn thing and ignored her. "You come up right now!" she continued badgering as he ignored her again. However, the third time he got a panicked look on his face as with a blue flash; she ReQuipped a damn longsword into her hand and flew next to his rope. "...Come up now or you'll be swimming with the fishes for real!" as she made this threat, Haru would begin scrambling up the rope like that kid from Queens on a good day. Hilariously, he pulled himself over the deck's railings with a splash as he just breathed heavily on the deck for now while laying there.

"THAT was lowdown blackmail....." he said to Rose who flew up and landed on the decks railing with her arms crossed, white wings disappearing in a flash of Aera Magic. "SERVES you right." she said haughtily with a swoosh of her tail back and forth. Eventually, his body began to steam again from his own magic; as he began to dry pretty quickly. Even though they brought him a towel, he barely used it. Still shirtless, he would find his clothes and put them back on, with a stretch; he spotted Astrid. "Well...I did my best." he said about his work on the ship. With that, he would invite her in for some sushi he'd brought on board. If she ate that kind of thing, if not; more for him. Sushi and Vegtables were his two favorite things after all. Eventually, they'd start seeing banners with kanji and other ships go sailing by on the horizons around them.

They would enter town, after saying their goodbyes. Haru of course; invited all of the guys he'd met over to Fairy Tail for some different work if they ever wanted to make some money. This offer solidified him to them, as they actually hugged and shook his hand a few times. Before long though; Samurai. Mages from Midi would surround them, and suddenly. They would all bow as an official looking one stepped forward.

"Well....one of our scout ships saw the whole thing and relayed it to us via Lacrima." as he turned towards a woman in the crowd, she stepped forward. The lady with dark hair, a little older than Astrid was recognized immediately by Haru. Their client. The one with psychic visions and some kind of Foresight ability. Looking shy, the captain would hold a hand up to her. "This woman's visions were correct...and the Emperor would like all of you to be thanked by not only him personally...but our entire country." as he turned to the woman, he would actually bow to her as well briefly. "We owe you a great debt, those powers of yours will come in handy keeping our nation safe, Renna, your name was?" as he said this, she seemed overtaken for a moment but smiled and nodded to him.

"As for Fairy Tail, we definitely will be sending you guys a ton of money.....heard you guys are actually back in Magnolia. It's good that you've returned. We know about you even out of the country." he then would turn finally to Astrid. "And you....a Wizard Saint of Fiore. I'm sure as we speak the Emperor is writing letters to the Council and maybe even the King of Fiore himself about what you've done for our nation." with that, he would slam his fist over his samurai like breastplate; as everyone else behind him did so in unison as well. They would then bow one final time while holding their fists as such; and then begin to march off.

"Hmph...the Emperor must be an interesting man." Haru said crossing his arms and watching them leave. He'd then turn to Astrid with a shrug. "You should come by Fairy Tail sometime.....I'll miss you if you don't." he said the last part with a bit of a blush and looked away so he she couldn't see him. Rose also looked shocked but smiled a little as well. "Don't quote me or anything...please." with that, he would turn to her and smile. The sun was setting now, as he walked up on her. "I'll see you soon I hope." he would then turn around after just standing up close with a final small smile. Turning and walking off into the port city with a smile; and raising one hand in a goodbye behind him without turning around as he walked off. Rose flying just above him in a few loops before landing on his shoulder as they left.

× Bio
    × Magic

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 6:52 pm