Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Taint the Holy Water[Job | Gil & Lamya]

Alivya Tarrin
    Alivya Tarrin

Spirits Keeper

Spirits Keeper

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Evil Angel
    Position : None
    Guild : Divine Calamity
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 200

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Spirit Summon
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Taint the Holy Water[Job | Gil & Lamya] Empty Taint the Holy Water[Job | Gil & Lamya]

Post by Alivya Tarrin 26th December 2015, 12:18 am

Job Info:
    Twas the dawn of a new day. Yet, before the sun had even peered over the horizon a purple haired girl sat on the roof of the guild hall. Small balls of gold and silver surrounding her circled in a slow controlled way, her magic made physical. The celestial mage had come far in the last several months. Ranking up and doing things on her own, but it was time that she reached out. She had tried previously with that mission never getting off the ground. But now it was time to try again. She was C-Rank now, a rank where she could do more than chasing chickens or acting as a model. With thoughts now crowding her head the celestial mage knew that her time for meditation was over. Her marble sized balls of magic had grown and yet she kept their size down knowing that had someone interrupted her and she had been snapped out of concentration that the damage on the building would be much greater with the magic balls bigger.

She hadn't moved yet, not that she couldn't but she wouldn't. The sun was now rising. Bringing to light a new day with new hopes and adventures. A smile growing on her face Lamya turned to her window and pushed it open before climbing back into her room. She raced through it and down the stairs to the place where she knew that her guild master would be.

Living beyond our dreams
    These moments do not make us who we are but who we are to become.

NOTES
    Time to do some Evil

@Gil | Words: 243
    © Hyacintho| hover lyrics for notes

_____________________________________________________________________________________

King Gil
    King Gil

King of the Pride

King of the Pride

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Disparity
    Guild : Tartarus (Guild Master)
    Experience : 2814.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: King of Beasts Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Taint the Holy Water[Job | Gil & Lamya] Empty Re: Taint the Holy Water[Job | Gil & Lamya]

Post by King Gil 3rd March 2016, 8:36 pm

I AM NOT A BAD KING

even though i do bad things

VERY BAD THINGS

such horrible things

As a guildmaster, Gil had certain duties in which he was required to perform. One of which was monitoring the growth of his members, and of course pushing them farther. In a sense it was like being a parent, and a general at the same time. It was a hassle but one that would hopefully pay off. If hi members grew and became strong, strong enough that nothing could stand in their way, then all of his time spent with them wouldn't be for naught. That and Gil could finally achieve that which he desired if he commanded a handful of exceptionally strong mages. After all, it wasn't exactly easy to-

"Took you long enough."

He huffed, his thoughts of the future having been caught short as Lamya had finally appeared. She was the member in question, the first one in which he brought to Tartarus himself. Gil sat upon the throne, the twin hammers of Tartarus behind him, and a glass of wine haphazardly placed upon the arm of the extravagant chair. The first member in which he had brought to Tartarus himself, was one deserving of rather special attention, more so than the rest received from him. It was about time that he see her capabilities himself, and what better way to do that then causing a little bit of trouble?

« tag: @Lamya // Words: 224 // Notes: Sorry for the delay! »

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Taint the Holy Water[Job | Gil & Lamya] Ggg_by_treasureelf-d9i9e8s
    For my amusement:

Jobs:
    Alivya Tarrin
    Alivya Tarrin

Spirits Keeper

Spirits Keeper

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Taint the Holy Water[Job | Gil & Lamya] Empty Re: Taint the Holy Water[Job | Gil & Lamya]

Post by Alivya Tarrin 30th March 2016, 1:38 pm

The Innocent

242 Words
    Living Beyond our Dreams

Her feet pounded against the ground as she ran towards the chamber that she knew would hold her guild master, Lamya hadn't seen much of him since he had recruited her into his guild but now she knew that he was calling for her. Her pink shoulder length hair brushed past her chin with ever step she made on her run across the granite stones that made up the floor of the castle. Her dress fluttered behind her with every movement being blown back with the wind that she made with her running.

Several turns and hallways later she found herself at the entrance to the hall that she knew that Gil would be and she took in a deep breath before placing a hand on the door and pushing it open only to be received with a snarky sentence. "You could have warned me ahead of time instead of giving me a signal through the guild mark, you now how hard it is to make a fast journey from the top of the castle to the bottom?" She would sass him back, she was not going to be his servant again she knew that she was going to make sure that he knew this as well.

Her arms crossed over her chest and her hip popped out slightly before the pinkette merely shook her head. "What did you need me for Master? You wouldn't just call me to you for nothing."
    Made by Siren of GS and THQ

King Gil
    King Gil

King of the Pride

King of the Pride

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by King Gil 1st April 2016, 1:04 pm

I AM NOT A BAD KING

VERY BAD THINGS

such horrible things

The large door to the throne room opened with a resounding creak, an almost ominous sound. His pointed chin rested perfectly in the palm of his hand, his crimson gaze almost lazily falling upon the pinkette that entered the room. In appearance, and attitude she was not the same girl in which he had first met. She had changed, into an almost annoyingly independent woman. One who wasn't as quick to serve him, but there was still some similarities between her and her past self. There was an undeniable air of naivety about her. It wasn't as bad as it used to be but Lamya was once again within Gil's grasp, having been successfully lured into Tartarus' claws. "Is it hard?" He raised a single golden brow in question, somewhat irritated that the young woman was giving him such attitude, "Perhaps someone hasn't been doing enough training." He took another sip from his wine glass, finishing it in two large gulps.

"I could call you to me for nothing. If I desired it."

Ever since she had returned it was a constant power struggle between the two, and it was like that with a number of his guild members. He supposed it was to be expected with such unique individuals in the guild. Absolute dominance over another being was difficult, but with time he was certain he could obtain their unwavering loyalty. "But I have a task for you today." He produced a neatly folded piece of paper from his pocket, holding it out to the woman as he sat upon the throne. Only when she had taken the paper would Gil continue speaking, "I shall be accompanying you of course. I wouldn't want you slipping away like last time."

« tag: @Lamya // Words: 291 // Notes: Sorry for the delay! »

For my amusement:

Jobs:
    Alivya Tarrin
    Alivya Tarrin

Spirits Keeper

Spirits Keeper

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Alivya Tarrin 19th April 2016, 10:43 am

The Careless

259 Words
    Living Beyond our Dreams

Training? The pink haired girl scoffed internally. Sure she hadn't been doing much running but she had been training her magic every morning. It was growing stronger with every day, she could feel it. When his second comment came to her ears like that of a needle the hairs on the back of her neck bristled. Whenever he felt like it? Urgggg... he was such a... such a... such a KING! Her bottom lip have pulled into her mouth as she attempted to quiet herself. She knew however that this would only last for a couple minutes before it would break and she would snap at him once again.

Though her snap never happened, at least not yet, as the words of an assignment reached her ears. What? Finally? Something that she could do? A smile spread across her lips and the girl turned cheery once again. Her eyes sparkled with hope and happiness before the hammer of containment came crashing down on her once again. He was coming with her. She wasn't going to run away... at least not that she was planning, but even so. Why did he have to come with her. Eyes turning into a piercing glare she let out an aggravated breath. "Fine." Snatching the paper from his hands she looked it over. Killing people, dismantling things, ummm... some holy stuff? Oh. Ruining holy stuff. Perfect! Her lips pulled up into a smirk and she looked back up at the blond haired guild master.
    "Well what are you still sitting there for. Let's go."

King Gil
    King Gil

King of the Pride

King of the Pride

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by King Gil 21st April 2016, 6:04 pm

I AM NOT A BAD KING

VERY BAD THINGS

such horrible things

With the paper snatched away, Gil's hand came to rest against his cheek. As she read, crimson eyes observed her, not once leaving her form until her own gaze had rested upon him. Her question was demanding, obviously trying to push his buttons. His guild members really did know how to push his buttons, what they were trying to achieve out of it though was beyond him. However, knowing that they were purposefully trying to get a rise out him made it that much easier for Gil to brush the words off. He had an image to uphold, and snapping at just anything wouldn't do him any good. One would have thought that any position of power would be a terrible thing for Gil. Yet now that he actually held leverage over others, Gil was very careful about maintaining that leverage. A King needed to keep the awe and adoration of his people, in this case a guild master needed some sort of a bond with his members. Which is why, if even slightly, Gil had become an almost more bearable human being. Not genuinely, but did it matter? Gil Vessalius at the least had seemed like he changed, and would act like he changed until he had achieved what he wanted. What that was the guild, would never now, and neither would Gil. There was always something grand for him to achieve, no dream was too far.

"If you're so eager to go then by all means I'll meet you there. I have a few things to tend to first."

He plucked the job description away from Lamya, passing by her in a few quick strides until he had the large entrance to the throne room, "Oh..." One hand leaned against the old wooden door, "In case you didn't read the job." He looked back, that usual peculiar gleam in his crimson eyes, "The job is in Clover Town. Do not keep me waiting." The door shut with a surprisingly soft thud despite its overbearing size.

« tag: @Lamya // Words: 338 // Notes: Sorry for the delay! »

For my amusement:

Jobs:
    Alivya Tarrin
    Alivya Tarrin

Spirits Keeper

Spirits Keeper

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Alivya Tarrin 25th May 2016, 3:31 pm

The Careless

228 Words
    Living Beyond our Dreams

With her excitement at an all time high the girl was taken by surprise as the piece of paper that was in her hands was taken from her. Slipped through her fingertips leaving skin against skin. Her rose coloured eyes widened and she looked at the person in front of her who seemed to be mocking her with his every word. The ruling tone in his voice had the girl on the edge of her nerves. He was not just being sarcastic he was mocking her and her excitement. With a roll of her eyes the girl opened her mouth in a copy cat and a childlike version of what he had done and said. But even if he saw her she would have been out of reach for him.

She was gone from the spot where she had been. She ran through the halls of the castle before she reached the front door and exited it. The air around her was humid as if it had just been raining, yet there as not a sign of water on the ground. The girl smiled and moved to take a step out of the guild. Her key jingled at her side. It was by far the best sound that she had ever heard as it meant that she was no longer alone and that she never would be again.

King Gil
    King Gil

King of the Pride

King of the Pride

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by King Gil 28th May 2016, 2:26 pm

I AM NOT A BAD KING

VERY BAD THINGS

such horrible things

Her mocking expression and words were neither seen nor heard by Gil. It was probably for the better that her rude behavior went unnoticed. He had long since departed the throne room, and even when she would exit, running down the hall of the guild's castle as a child might a hallway, Gil would be nowhere in sight. He had a knack for appearing and disappearing at appropriate or inappropriate moments. He could make an entrance like no other, and could go by unnoticed as well if he pleased. Truly an enigma of a man.

~*~

Clover Town

At night it was a peaceful town, its streets nearly barren. All of its citizens having found comfort in their beds with nothing but dreams in their heads. Strolling down the nearly empty streets was a man that was a nightmare that looked more like a dream, until he opened his mouth. Even on such a simple mission, the guild master still looked his best, his clothes a gold that matched his hair. His boots echoed down the empty streets, walking in the center of the street as if he owned it, without so much as a care in the world. Crimson orbs were held high, his gaze pointed forward occasionally sweeping the empty streets for a sign of a certain pink haired guild member.

« tag: @Lamya // Words: 224 // Notes: Sorry for the delay! »

For my amusement:

Jobs:
    Alivya Tarrin
    Alivya Tarrin

Spirits Keeper

Spirits Keeper

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Alivya Tarrin 8th June 2016, 10:26 am

The Careless

296 Words
    Living Beyond our Dreams

She had arrived in Clover Town near the middle of the day. It was a cool day as the clouds finally set in over the town. She had spent her entire day running about and checking out stores, buying things here and there like a regular tourist would. She had been recently really good at hiding her darkside and really good at blending into the people around her. It was part of her job now, blend in to her surroundings, try not to kill people even if it by accident and you really didn't mean to kill a person and you just kinda accidentally did....That part she wasn't so good at. But she was trying!

By the end of the day the girl had bought probably more than she had wanted, a couple more keys from her set and a new ring to hold all of them as the more that she got the more that she had to take care of them and the less space she had. Honey had also decided to follow her on her trip and she had bought him several small things that he had motioned that he wanted or that he likes. He wasn't shy about that. if he wanted something then you knew about it.

But now it was night time and the streets were all clear. Lamya had hidden herself away in the side of a flower garden smelling and enjoying the flowers as they closed up. With the moon now high in the sky and the stars of her spirits looking down at her the girl smirked. It was time. She slowly sat up from the flower garden and looked around for the person that said would meet her here for the job.

It was time.

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 3:51 pm