Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Job ~ Find This Book {Leapflight}

Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Ariel's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Self-taught
    Experience : 100,337.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Space/Cosmic Magic
    Second Skill: Light Dragon Slayer (2nd Gen)
    Third Skill:

Job ~ Find This Book {Leapflight} Empty Job ~ Find This Book {Leapflight}

Post by Leapflight 19th March 2013, 2:28 am

Job: Find This Book!
    Player Requirements: single or team. 2 D rank mage max for team. 10 post each and 170 words per post.
    Job Requirements:- Go to the Library and find the book
    - Do not destroy anything, especially books
    - Do not harm anyone
    - Retrieve the book and borrow it from the library before giving it to the old lady
    Job Location: Peace Village
    Job Description: "There is an old lady who enjoys reading a lot when she was younger who wanted to read a certain book that is used to be her favourite. Too bad the book is out of print and it is not being sold anymore. The only place that the book could be found is in a library but she is too old to go out on her own. She would ask help but most of the people she knew are too busy. So the old lady decides to make this a request for anyone willing to help her find this book in the library.”

HELP INFO:
    - You can make up the name of the book as long as it is not common and a rare book
    - The library that has the book would be in trouble
    - The library was pranked by some kids who decided to rearrange the books in the library so that it would be hard to find anything.
    - The book is somewhere in the library and it is hard to find it
    - If the book is about to be found, some of the kids would be there to grab it and run off with it.
    - The kid is just having fun and would give the book if they are scolded.

Enemies: None
    Reward: 500 Jewels each
    Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Job ~ Find This Book {Leapflight} Empty Re: Job ~ Find This Book {Leapflight}

Post by Leapflight 19th March 2013, 6:14 am

Ebony walked along the road to Peace Village, it sure was peacefull. Not a sound was heard as she travelled across the forest path into the village center. She was going on a job to find a book. Simple right? She walked around the Village until she came to a large hut type home. It was old, and the door creaked as she opened it. "Hello? Anyone hoooome?" Ebony yelled as she entered the room. It was cold inside the home, like entering a freezer. She shivered. As her eyes adjusted to teh light, a faint outline of an elederly lady could be seen, sitting in a rocking chair. She was sleeping. More like snoring. Ebony couldn't help but laugh. The woman groaned and opened her old weary eyes, "Ello love, what can I do for ya today?" she said smiling, her mouth was toothless. Ebony sat down looking at the lady "I'm the Fairy Tail Mage you sent for a book" Ebony said as the lady passed her some Cookies, "Yes, about that, can you get if from the library for me? Its a small thick book that goes by the name of 'Tainted Shadow Claws', its green with purple stripes" she said smiling as she rocked on her chair. Ebony smiled and took the whole box of cookies, stuffing them into her backpack. "Thank you dear old lady! I will go now and find your long lost book" Ebony said as she stood up waving goodbye as she headed outside the door and towards the library.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Leapflight 20th March 2013, 4:44 pm

Ebony reached the door of the library. It was large, not the ordinary large, but the ginormous large. Its doors looked just like book spines, which made sense for a library. Ebony, fascinated by the outer of the structure, just stood there and glanced at it for a while. Soon enough a lady, in her early twenties with large round owl like eyes poked her head out of the library window, "Excuse me! What are you doing?" she asked quite sternly as she tilted her glasses down. Ebony turned around the face the lady, "Simply admiring you wonderful structure" she said smiling as the lady picked up a book and started reading it again. She frowned, obviously not a custom to strangers staring at their buildings. Soon enough Ebony had enough of looking at the strange construction and decided to start looking for the book. She headed inside the library; it was a magical place to be. A giant cave of living beings that danced around the starry moonlight. The books seemed to be everywhere, wherever she looked there books. It was heaven. Well, at least for book lovers.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Leapflight 22nd March 2013, 6:01 pm

The library was huge, like nothing she had seen before. The colours of various books made the room into a rainbow, colourful and bright. She couldn't help but laugh as she looked in the 'Kids' section. A giant paper dragon the size of two desks walked around the kids. Hmm.. I wonder if it is magic? she thought, she was interrupted by the same lady that asked her why she was staring at the building, "Shh...don't make any noise in the library! Don't you know anything child?!" she hissed quietly as she walked away, shaking her head. Ebony turned and oked her tongue out at her when she wasn't looking. Who does she think she is Ebony muttered as she turned and walked to a shelf. It read 'Section A ~ Book A-B'. Ebony sighed and walked a couple of sections over to see the sign read 'Section T ~ Books T-S'. Ebony clapped her hand in excitement but quickly pulled them away as she saw the lady looking at her sternly.

Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Leapflight 23rd March 2013, 9:48 pm

She looked through the books, "Tainted Love, Tainted Paint, Tarzan... nope not here" she said frustrated as she looked around the library. She walked up to the desk where the stubborn lady with incredibly large, owl-like glasses sat. "What is it now child?" she asked titling her head upwards towards Ebony, "Umm, I was looking for this book called Tainted Shadow Claws, but I couldn't find it. I thought you might be able to help me?" she said giving her sweetest smile. The lady frowned and slammed the book close. "Tainted Shadow Claws?!" she said trembling. Ebony looked puzzled, "What is wrong with that book?" Ebony asked as the Lady took of her glasses and stood up putting her hand on Ebony's shoulder. "Shh... we cannot talk about this here! It is too dangerous" she hissed as she led Ebony towards a small door. "This is our Safe, for our Magic Books and Dangerous artefacts" she said as she grabbed the key out of the pocket. "In here" she motioned as Ebony walked into the room. It was a reasonable size, filled with golden treasures and outlines. It was beautiful. "Now, tell what why you need that book?!"

Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Leapflight 21st April 2013, 6:36 pm

"This book is special, only someone with 'special' eyes can read this. Even I can't. That is why I must keep it locked up, for I do not know what lies within these pages" the Book Lady stammered almost embarrassed. Ebony looked surprised, no amused. She needed a way to get around this lady without destroying the whole library. "This book, it's for..umm...my mother" she lied, not wanting to reveal to much information. She fell to her knees, improvising, "Oh great lady of the magical book store! Please grant me one final wish before my poor mother passes, please, I need this book!!" she said, now crying her delicate eyes out. The lady looked amazed, her eyes widened at the thought of the young child crying. ”Young child, please don’t cry. I really want to give you this book, but the manual says I cannot” she said showing Ebony the page of the manual. Ebony grinned, grabbing the book out of the Lady’s hands, sending her to meet with the floor. Ebony was losing her patience, she grabbed the manual and ripped it in half, sending the woman into a chorus of little squeals. ”Shame you don’t have that manual anymore, looks like I can borrow the book now, can’t I?” she said with a hint of evilness in her eyes.

Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Leapflight 22nd April 2013, 7:34 pm

The lady gasped as she looked up at Ebony in dismay, "Certainly not, now get out of here at once or I will..will.." she stammered, "Will what?" Throw me out? Please do so. And I am very sorry about your manual!" she said her old tone back in her voice. The lady's expression changed, What is with this child? she thought afraid of her. She could blow up the entire library! she thought quickly grabbing the book. "Child, you have proven yourself worthy, but remember you must hand it back to us in precicely 3 weeks!" she said smiling. Ebony's eyes gleamed as she helped the lady stand. "Why yes, of course!" she exclaimed grabbing the purple book. She smiled and walked out of the safe carrying both the book and the ripped-in-half manual. She promised herself she would repair it and send it back to the library. She waved goodbye to the Librarian and walked towards the exit. A loud racket sounded behind her making Ebony turn around. Kids
    Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Leapflight 22nd April 2013, 10:03 pm

She looked back and saw three small kids messing around with a couple of books. The librarian was fuming, she was trying to kick them out for being to noisy it seemed. Ebony grinned, she could have just walked out and left right at that moment, but she thought the lady had already suffered enough today so decided to help. She walked over grabbing one of the kids by the shirt, "What do you think you are doing?!" she asked sternly a hint of amusement in her eyes. The kid gasped and fell back pulling Ebony along with him. "RUN!" one of the kids screamed as they grabbed the book out of Ebony's hands and ran outside the door. The librarian squealed as one of the boys took her glasses and raced off with the others. Ebony sighed and stood up. ”Please, I will repay you in any way if you get that book and my glasses back!” she begged, squinting her eyes to see if she could see the kids. Obviously not as she walked straight into a wall. Ebony laughed and nodded, she needed that book back.

Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Leapflight 22nd April 2013, 10:10 pm

Ebony ran outside the door at full pace, managing to dodge a few pedestrians and run onto the footpath. She looked at the kids, there were about 5 of them, all carrying various items. One of those items was the book. She needed it to complete her mission. Frustrated she grabbed a bike of the corner of the street and started cycling. She was catching up, slowly. "Hey! You kids! Give me those items or I will turn you into fried "chickens!" she yelled her face as red as a tomato. The kids laughed and picked up their pace as they skidded around the corner and onto their scooters. No way, scooters?! Kids these days...
    Ebony frowned and put the bike in a higher gear. "I guess that's a no then!" she said grinning as she thought of a different strategy. She couldn't harm these kids, they had no defence.
    Lightbulb
    Ebony's mind clicked as she remembered something that she had completely forgotten about. Something that might actually work against these kids!

Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Leapflight 22nd April 2013, 10:17 pm

She grinned as she stopped the bike. "Want some...chocolate?!" she yelled as the kids stopped and turned around. She reached for her pocket, revealing the most delicious and most utterly beautiful bar of white chocolate someone had ever seen. The kids dropped their things and walked towards her like zombies. She couldn't believe it worked! It looked like they were in some kind of trance. Ebony grinned as she revealed four other delicious sweets which made her mouth water. She couldn't believe she was giving up her stack of goodies for these worthless brats. She laid them on the floor as the children hovered closer. She stepped back as the kids dived at the food like a hunter killing its prey. Now! she thought as she sprinted behind them and towards the pile of books they had stolen. There it lay, the book she had been wanting. Tainted Shadow Claws. She grinned as she picked up the Librarian’s glasses and other three stolen books. This sure had to get her on the lady’s good side!

Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Leapflight 22nd April 2013, 10:24 pm

Ebony arrived back at the library carrying the various items in her hands. The Librarian smiled and ran up to her, only to manage walking into another wall. "Ouch...did you find my glasses?" she asked rather politely. Ebony nodded and handed the glasses to her as well as the three other books. The Lady smiled, "I am forever in your dept" she said as she handed Ebony the Tainted Shadow Claws. "Please, keep it. Be sure to tell the Lady she may keep it" she said as she smiled. Ebony grinned and handed the woman her manual she ripped in half. "When walking back here, I bought another copy for you. I am terribly sorry for losing your first one" she said as the Librarian's face gleamed. "be sure to come again!" she said as she waved goodbye.

Ebony walked along the Peace Village. Once more it was peaceful and quiet, unlike those annoying brats. Her eyes gleamed as the Old Lady gave her thanks to Ebony as she handed her the book. "I thank you dearly, here have a cookie" she said as Ebony smiled, gladly accepting the cookies along with the reward. What an interesting day...

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 4:19 pm