Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Find This Book! [Job/Ene]

Ene
    Ene

Quality Badge Level 1- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior's Heart
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Altair, the 12th brightest
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Heavenly Body Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Find This Book! [Job/Ene] Empty Find This Book! [Job/Ene]

Post by Ene 26th May 2013, 10:42 pm

Job: Find This Book!
    Player Requirements: Single or team. 2 D rank mage max for team. 10 post minimum and 170 words per post.
    Job Requirements:- Go to the Library and find the book
    - Do not destroy anything, especially books
    - Do not harm anyone
    - Retrieve the book and borrow it from the library before giving it to the old lady
    Job Location: Peace Village
    Job Description: "There is an old lady who enjoys reading a lot when she was younger who wanted to read a certain book that is used to be her favourite. Too bad the book is out of print and it is not being sold anymore. The only place that the book could be found is in a library but she is too old to go out on her own. She would ask help but most of the people she knew are too busy. So the old lady decides to make this a request for anyone willing to help her find this book in the library.”

HELP INFO:
    - You can make up the name of the book as long as it is not common and a rare book
    - The library that has the book would be in trouble
    - The library was pranked by some kids who decided to rearrange the books in the library so that it would be hard to find anything.
    - The book is somewhere in the library and it is hard to find it
    - If the book is about to be found, some of the kids would be there to grab it and run off with it.
    - The kid is just having fun and would give the book if they are scolded.

Enemies: None
    Reward: 750 Jewels each

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Find This Book! [Job/Ene] Siggy-11-ver1_zps3503d46a
     m a i nFind This Book! [Job/Ene] Star2b a t t l e Find This Book! [Job/Ene] Star2c h a r a c t e rFind This Book! [Job/Ene] Star2m a g i c Find This Book! [Job/Ene] Star2p e t
    Ene
    Ene

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Find This Book! [Job/Ene] Empty Re: Find This Book! [Job/Ene]

Post by Ene 27th May 2013, 12:45 am

On that one afternoon, the village seemed like a flat, dead monochrome world. If Wing had the slightest initiative to look around for a bit, she'd notice that her reverberating happiness stuck out more than it should. An upcoming storm started to take its toll on the village and frankly the villagers weren't very pleased. A bonfire was supposedly coming to life in a few hours, one for their annual harvest festival. Though, with winds as playful as a batch of animals, it seemed somewhat unfeasible.

Wing didn't pay much notice to the people though, being oblivious to the occasion. Her own eagerness for that day was enough to have her common attentiveness on her surroundings rush somewhere deep into her mind, almost forgotten. It was easy to understand that a first was always expected to be fun, and under a grey sky, Wing took up her first job. "Alright, I can do this..." she told herself, walking nonchalantly towards a charming red-roofed house at the end of the road.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

m a i nFind This Book! [Job/Ene] Star2b a t t l e Find This Book! [Job/Ene] Star2c h a r a c t e rFind This Book! [Job/Ene] Star2m a g i c Find This Book! [Job/Ene] Star2p e t
    Ene
    Ene

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ene 27th May 2013, 2:03 am

At the foot of her client's doorstep, Wing generously tapped against the weathered wood of....Wing glances briefly at the paper crumpled in her fingers, the tiny letters swiftly scribbled in a messy scrawl. She lets a smile sink into her lips, letting her skirt pocket gobble the piece of information up. Just in time to come face to face with an old lady, hugging her body tight with a purple shawl. "My my, what can I do for such a darling like you?" she called out, a soft green-eyed gaze making a home on Wing's persona.

In response, the mage performs a small bow, "My name is Wing Talnime, and I wish to take on your request, Mrs. Colvert." The formality in her voice was none too shabby, and she herself was amazed at how steady she was with her answer. The old lady laughed, stepping down from the inside of her home to fondly ruffle Wing's hair.

"Come now, no need for any formality. I'm better known as Karren."

Ene
    Ene

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ene 27th May 2013, 2:57 am

Karren lets a soft grin dance on her lips, lightly tugging at Wing's wrist. "Come inside, we have tea. My husband is out so I would certainly enjoy the company." Karren cracked her door open and with a timid tilt of her head, she gestures her guest inside. Wing settles on a sharp nod of approval before slipping into her client's home, abrupt clacking sounds resounding from the floor against her boots as they hed for the main reception room. "I must say," Karren takes a seat on an empty, olive-green sofa, "Having people as kind as you to answer to an old lady's pleas, it’s undeniably heart-warming." She pats the space beside her, tilting her head. "Sit, you must be tired."

Wing pressed the underside of her hand against her head, sheepishly smiling. She ended up on the coach too, anyway, failing to her legs. "The grateful one should be me." Wing threads her fingers together, tightly, as she stares at the porcelain tea-set sprawled on the glass table.

Ene
    Ene

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ene 27th May 2013, 3:18 am

Karren playfully rolled her eyes, casually fingering the handle of her tea cup. "So modest. We won't get anywhere with this, now won't we?" bringing the freshly brewed indulgence to her lips, Karren smiles lightly, and despite the storm she could feel the delight of a having a guest within her house. "Let me tell you the book's name," she said, settling her cup on its plate. "Quite a rare bind, actually. Loved it so, yes, 'The Soundless Anthem', Tristain Osmond." Mrs. Colvert nodded gently, a wash of nostalgia slowly drifting her into a trance.

Wing Talnime wasn't a stranger to warm emotions, and she couldn't help but a crack a care-free grin. "Alright, I'll do my-!..best." Wing stifled a laugh, the audibility in her voice suddenly increasing was a funny sight in a way, seeing how even she had to scream in excitement. "I'll find it for you Mrs. Karren, I promise.” Wing swiftly withdraws from the comfort of the couch, taking a bow before flying out the door.

Ene
    Ene

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ene 27th May 2013, 3:34 am

"What a pleasant day, indeed." Karren giggles a tad, pouring herself a little bit more tea. "If only the sun would come, only then can it be a wonderful day." In all that silence, a single, hopeful glance is tossed towards the sky behind a glass window.
    - - - - - - - -

The library wasn't much less than a trip as she thought it would be. Rounding a corner from Karren's home, and taking a little under twenty steps from there is a fairly large, brick-built foundation. "This must be-..of course it is." Wing shakes her head, a bit harshly as she reminds herself that a large 'library' sign is towering right above her. A tiny tinkle of a bell echoed as she pushed the door open, and instantly, the smell of old pages and book binds and paper hits her senses. From the corner of her eye, she could see two figures scrambling against the book shelves.

“What am I to do?!”
    “Calm down for a bit!”

Last edited by Ene on 27th May 2013, 5:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Ene
    Ene

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ene 27th May 2013, 3:52 am

The mage instinctively looked over at the reception desk, which was just a few inches from her left, only to find a vacant seat and a large pile of papers making a mess on the floor. If her mind proves her right, the two people who were engaging in a loud-pitched fit were the librarians. Wing held back a giggle as she edged closer.

"This is your fault, you know!" screamed a voice, obviously feminine what with the tone of speech. "How is this my fault, Lori?! YOU were the one who let them in!" a male voice retorted, irate and somewhat bothered. Wing was careful to keep her steps as mute as possible, not in fear of a possibly annoyed 'get out!', but in her curiosity to what started the fit. "I'll just..." her foot evades a nearby stack of books, on the verge of crumbling,"-sneak really slowly, then maybe I could learn something."

"Nosy little me really is something." she thinks, hiding against the shadow of a bookshelf.

Ene
    Ene

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ene 27th May 2013, 4:12 am

Though at most times, when it was never written in your book of events, you'd at least expect a plot to fail miserably, regardless of the circumstances. This never crossed her mind; hence, as she felt herself tumble to the floor over a pile of books that suddenly appeared out of nowhere, all Wing could do was stare wide-eyed, stuttering incoherently.

It must have been ages when the three have broken their eye contact, but when they did, the two adults were in a laughing fit. "Hey there kiddo! Y-you alright?" The male tried asking, rushing over with a wide grin. The female behind him rolls her eyes, "Honestly Bleu, you should practice hiding your laughter in front of visitors, it’s not nice." she mused, slapping his back, which earned her a groan of pain from the other. Wing voluntarily removes herself from the pile of papers, dusting her clothes as she did. Wing offered them an embarrassed grin, rubbing her head sheepishly, “I hope I wasn't interrupting anything.”

Last edited by Ene on 27th May 2013, 9:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Ene
    Ene

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ene 27th May 2013, 4:34 am

"Interrupting? Nope, nothing to interrupt at all." the woman grinned back, waving a hand over her face. "Me and B here were just in our regular ro-" a mocking laugh silences the rest of the woman's statement, drowning it in a set of reoccurring 'haha!'s. "Yeah right Lori, you and your lying, tell the squirt the truth!" Ignoring the malicious glares the female gave him, the man, which Wing had overheard to be called 'Bleu', waves a hand over his face and wittingly imitates a feminine voice, "-It's not nice~"

Obviously he expected a beating, seeing how casually he reacted to the woman's, or as Wing noted as 'Lori', energetic punches. After a good minute or two, Lori turned her attention towards Wing, who was standing idly where she fell as the events unfolded. Not that she was decidedly awkward, she was merely dazed.

Ene
    Ene

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ene 27th May 2013, 4:53 am

The girl was a strikingly beautiful woman with light caramel hair curling over a heart-shaped face. Glassy lavender eyes stared back at Wing, and it somehow made her feel incredibly small, almost as if she was standing before a Goddess, or something similar. Wing shuffled timidly in her place as Lori stumbled over the piles of books over to her, clutching her own stack of hard-bounds close to her chest. "Haha, real sorry for the mess." She tells Wing, releasing a heavy breath out of her mouth once Lori finally reaches her. "Kids came by and created a storm themselves, probably worse than that upcoming one!" Lori cracked a wide grin, a thumb directed to a glass window.

Wing bends her neck a bit, yielding a minuscule wave of pain from starring too much. She managed a nod, "It's fine. But," her eyes glossed over the entire span of the library, nothing but clutter filling the spaces in her vision. "How am I supposed to find Mrs. Karren's book now?"

Ene
    Ene

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ene 27th May 2013, 5:35 am

Lori merely cupped her mouth in shame, "Ah...so you came for a book huh? I'm so sorry, I mean-" her irises suddenly started to dart all over the walls, finding the stripped wallpaper much more interesting, and how she'd complain to Bleu later on for not replacing them when she last told him to. "-All this mess, we're truly sorry for the inconvenience." Lori toyed with her hands for a bit, running over the bumps of her knuckles.

Wing shook her head, instinctively taking a step towards a pile of books that sat squashed amongst a pile of old newspaper articles, collecting the books in her arms. "Instead of blaming yourselves for your lack of power, why not try to do everything in your power to fix this?" She presses her lips into a thin, flat line. Her eyes clear and bright, giving a sense of her conviction. Having carrying the load, Wing plops it down neatly into one stack, later attending to the scattered papers.

"Better than complaining, yes?"

Ene
    Ene

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ene 27th May 2013, 6:42 am

"Count me in!" shouts an oddly strained voice, and under a pile of newspapers (Wing is secretly pleased Lori didn't bury him in a whole collection of encyclopedias) Bleu pops out, strands of unruly purple hair flowing down his face. "This library is my life!" He says, dragging his feet over the mess. "And besides, how am I going to buy stuff without my salary, ha-" Apparently, like most of his declarations, it was short-lived. Lori walks over to the cowering, 24 year-old, and listlessly retrieves her shoe. "Oi, don't treat this place like some cash register. Gramps isn't going to be happy if he heard that." Lori slips on her sandal, tapping it against the floor.

"I know, I know." He breathes in, a serious expression suddenly crawling up his uniform grey eyes. "Anyways, I agree with the little miss. We could at least sort out this junk first, 'ya know." He says, in a bit of a-matter-of-fact type of voice, to which Lori could only roll her eyes.

Ene
    Ene

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ene 27th May 2013, 7:05 am

"Yeah, sure, at least before the bonfire." The brunette familiarizes herself with a few books from a seven-book series, three of which are still missing. Wing tilted her head a bit, a breath out of her paced stacking of scattered papers. She couldn't help but feel curious again, "Bonfire? What for?" To her question, all she could hear was a muffled groan. "Lori!" Bleu began gathering a heavy-looking load of hard-bound encyclopedias. Wing wouldn't tell him this, but Bleu looked less than what he expected to look, with all the fumbling. "We don't even know if there is one, you've seen the weather, haven't you?" A loud flop! rang heavily against the walls, Wing stifled a gasp.

"Yeah, of course, I've got eyes, duh." Lori grabs a few smaller books, shelving them in an instant. Wing blinked, once, twice, finally settling on meticulously gathering a few children's books, laughing silently as she noticed they were placed in the adult's section.
    "Hey kiddo, you're obviously not from here. Well, you see-”

Last edited by Ene on 27th May 2013, 8:47 am; edited 2 times in total

Ene
    Ene

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ene 27th May 2013, 7:21 am

"-That's the story, and obviously the reason for our little festivity."

Wing looked back at the man, craning her neck up since he towered her so much. She gives him a nod, ignoring the blood trickling down her finger from a paper cut, the pain was excruciating, yet she didn't want to hold the situation for a bit longer, bothered about the idea of having made her client wait too much. "I see. So that's why the people all seem a bit worried." She tells him, pilling the last bits of books on shelf D. "Apparently." Lori's voice rang from all the way back, shelf V. But it was definitely loud enough to detect the anxious tone in it.

Silence rippled against the dense air, and if it weren't for the noise from shuffling papers, Wing could've sworn that someone just died.

At least she knew they were a few papers closer to the end.

“Lori, kiddo, silence isn’t bad at all, but this is just wrong. C’mon, a topic!”

Ene
    Ene

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ene 27th May 2013, 9:57 am

Lori seemed a little less willing to speak up, but she forced herself to. As much as Wing could hear the distress in her voice. "Bleu, idiot, how 'bout we start a proper introduction of ourselves?" a small thump sound played in the background as she spoke, probably from lowering herself off the ladder. Bleu held a dumbfounded expression, his eyes blinking owlishly at the approaching brunette. He had a fairly evident twitch to his right eye, and he stayed agape for a minute...or three. Before laughing awkwardly, sensing that if he didn't, he might as well receive something more Lori-marked.

Wing bit back a giggle as she shuffled from shelf D to shelf C, and in all honesty did she find Bleu and Lori easily liked. "Sorry squirt, haha, folks are getting forgetful as they grow old, especially Lori here." The brunette fought back the urge to bring an ankle to his chest, and obviously, she intended on playing normal for once.
    “Lori Jeanette, Bleu Cromwell, at your service!”

Ene
    Ene

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ene 28th May 2013, 3:40 am

For a single, breath-taking hour, Wing felt the pressure of having to be labeled out-of-place. She acknowledged the fact that this was probably not her first time, but over all those, perhaps this one wasn't as inappropriate. In fact, she enjoyed it.

"Bleu, darn it! Articles on dinos don't blend with articles on dragons!"

Wing laughed, this time, a little less kept. And as the hesitation flew somewhere far away, her laughter fills the spaces of the library, and to her, it was a pleasant ripple of sensations. It wasn't anywhere near foreign, it was a feeling of bliss, similar to her early childhood.

"What?! But aren't they the same thing?!" A loud, audible smacking sound is thrown against the air, and it implies a book just flew out of place.

"Read that, idiot! Wing, can you believe this guy?!"

Wing smiled, "You two get along very nicely, Lori."

She had to admit, maybe fate wasn't so bad.

"E-eh?! How is that even possible?!”

It brought them together, after all.

Ene
    Ene

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ene 28th May 2013, 3:56 am

By the time the library seemed more or less significantly in order, the clock chimed a tone for the hour of 4 in the afternoon. Wing started to panic, frantic as a wash of thoughts rushed over her. "Oh, no! I spent two hours...!" her head darted simultaneously in every direction she could turn it to, growing a tad bit hot from the hopelessness. A click of a heel later and she was bolting towards the shelves in a search.

"Whoa there Talnime, you know we could always direct you properly." Bleu grinned; mockingly as he watched the youth jump swiftly from shelf to shelf. "What's the title Wing?" Lori, who had busied herself with painstakingly assorting a messed up pile of articles (dinosaurs...dragons…a cough), looked up from her stack and showed a spark of interest. Wing didn't bother to dart her eyes over towards her, biting down on her lower lip, she races through the collection, "It was something called, 'The Soundless Anthem'."

"Haha, easy, Shelf S! Book 10687."

Ene
    Ene

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ene 28th May 2013, 4:12 am

Wing slightly toppled over her pace, surprised by a man and his memory. Though it wasn't something she'd like to tell, knowing it could prove to just boost his pride, and she wouldn't want to harm him with what could happen. Bleu had taken one too many Lori-marks for the day. Instead, she bid him a well-deserved 'thank you'.

Problem was, the books weren't specifically arranged, as they had a loss in time to do that. And now she was going up and down and up again over the ladder, left and right and left again over the shelf.

Wing had a thought, as she pressed her fingers over a book spine, (finally!) glossing over its metallic letters. More of mental screams of pleasure and relief than a thought though. Up on a ladder, she manages to attain the object of her thoughts, and promptly takes it from the dusty corners.
    However, next thing she knew was the wobbling of a ladder step and her landing on her back, painfully.

Ene
    Ene

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ene 28th May 2013, 4:25 am

The book had automatically slipped from her grasp, flying towards a corner. Wing pried herself up, well, tried more specifically. Lori had managed to slip from her work desk, and huddled towards her fallen visitor, mouthing a few 'are you alright?'s, and Wing just asserted her status in a nod.

Bleu however had been dealt with by the ladder, which had seemingly knocked him cold after he tried catching Wing before her fall, obviously missing a beat (and sense of direction) and instead gaining an equal amount of pain. "Lori, its fine, the book-" whilst Lori tended to her back through a few hand massages, Wing reached over to the book, which was at a bad long distance.

Tring! came the bell of the door, ringing steadily with the skips of a happy 6-year old girl. “Auntie Lori? Uncle Bleu?” she asked, skimming over the high towers of wood. The girl found her way towards the group, though at the lack of attention, she fumes.

“I want to play too!”

Ene
    Ene

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ene 28th May 2013, 4:43 am

Lori stopped dead in her tracks, blinking at the sight of her niece, wasn't it past her curfew? "Yve?!" she asked, a hand still rubbing circles on Wing's back. "What are you-" without a second thought, Yve innocently grabbed the book Wing tried to grab, just inches away from her fingers. "Ah! The letters look like gold!" she giggled, her eyes shining over the book's printing. "It's my treasure! You pirates can't have it, heehee~" Yve hugged the book to her chest and runs towards the door almost before the two other conscious people could even register what happened.

When they did though, it was after a five-second tick. "Yve! Come back here!" Lori shouted, bolting up in an attempt to chase after the playful blonde. Wing swiftly grasped her wrist, shaking her head, "Bleu needs you more, tend to him and I'll go after Yve."

Although the pain wasn't the least bit completely gone, it had seemingly lessened and was enough to let her stand. “Besides, it’s my job Lori.”

Ene
    Ene

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ene 28th May 2013, 6:17 am

There hadn't been any room for protests, this Lori had accepted, not like she had much of a choice. All there was left was her obligation towards her assistant, and two-steps out of Wing's way towards the door. She smiled, hoisting Wing up by her shoulders. "There's no stopping you, is there? Well then..." bringing her hands behind Wing, Lori lightly pushed against her before sending her through the door, "-Fly!"

Wing stumbled at the first few steps running down the stairs, but if she didn't, all effort would be considered a waste. At her exit, she spotted the girl's bright gold pigtails swaying in the wind, heading right. Before she left the gate to the library, Wing cupped a hand over her mouth.

"Thanks for everything Lori; I'm glad I came to meet you and Bleu!" She waves a hand, gesturing her farewell. "Hope to see you again sometime!” And with the last friendly smile, she sets chase.

“Haha, one day, for sure.”

Lori retreats into the library, grinning.

Ene
    Ene

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ene 28th May 2013, 6:42 am

The wind felt exceptionally cold that afternoon, like a sharp bite of a razor running down the edges of your face. Wing bit back a shiver as a breeze blew over, sending her hair in messy chunks. She frustratingly pulled them back behind her ears, as they were slightly obscuring her vision.

A stronger force of winds began to wisp throughout the streets, howling against the walls of houses -such strength was powerful enough to sway dominance over ordinarily light objects and from a house nearby, a blanket is blown towards a seemingly oblivious Yve. Wing watches in surprise as the young girl evades it, laughing as she did so, only to have her eyes widening as she loses balance, threatening to fall into a body of water.

"There-!" Wing victoriously grabbed Yve’s small wrist, only to watch in horror as she loses her own balance. Wing pried the book from Yve's hand, throwing it across the street as she engulfs Yve in a tight hug, waiting for the impact.

Ene
    Ene

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ene 28th May 2013, 7:01 am

Their fall felt like a dive through ice. The water was cold and the chill was sharp against her skin. Wing breathed a sigh, relieved that the pond wasn't as deep as she predicted, and it slightly comforted her, knowing they weren't on the verge of drowning. Wing looked down at Yve, patting her head as she noticed the fear spinning in circles over her glassy eyes. "You alright?" Wing forced a tiny grin, just enough to hide the effects of the cold water hugging her clothes. "Uh-huh...." Yve drowned her face in Wing's chest, a shiver racking down her small spine. "I-I'm s-sorry...." she mumbled timidly, looking back at Wing with wide, emerald eyes.

"It's alright, I can't blame you for wanting to play." Wing cracked a smile, stroking the child's head. "If you'll do that again though, it might be worse, so you shouldn't run on your own okay?" her voice bit back more sternly, however not going up a pitch. Yve nods, hugging Wing's neck, snug.

"Y-yes...!"

Ene
    Ene

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ene 28th May 2013, 7:21 am

A patch of villagers came towards them, hastily trying to pry them from the water. "You gals alright?!" cried one, and Wing gave him an enthusiastic nod. The man offered a hand, "I'll hoist 'ya up then!" to which Wing firmly let Yve grab unto. The man grabbed the blonde slowly, before pulling her from the water in one tug, "Alli-..yope!". Wing then grabbed onto the street, climbing out of her own accord. "Thank you sir." She bowed, kindly tugging a smile. "Don't mention it!" He grinned back, before settling his gaze down at Yve. "See? This is what you get for listening to your mother."

Wing blinked a tad, perplexed. Until Yve puffed her cheeks up all red, "I'm sorry papa..." she mumbled, shuffling her feet -the mage could only laugh. Yve beamed back at Wing, her irises sparkling like glitters and sparkles,
    "Thanks again for saving me, Miss white-y!"

“You’re welcome, though, I hope you become a good girl.”

Wing held a laugh, watching Yve grow bright red.

Ene
    Ene

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ene 28th May 2013, 7:42 am

"-See you again white-y! Ba-bye~!"

After a brief conversation on dealing with stubbornness and lack of control, Yve's father decides to settle the issue back at home. And from a distance, she watched the two retreating figures ebb back into their rightful place.

'Rightful Place'

Wing cautiously darts her eyes towards the street, sporting a sigh of accomplishment as she finds the book lying helplessly on the ground. Having walked over to it, Wing casually picks it up, disappointed at how the book's pages crumpled against each other. There was nothing much on her part that could be considered a probable solution, so she merely tucked the book into the safety of her satchel.

Making her way towards Mrs. Colvert's, a bright speckle of warmth pierces through the sky. Looking up, Wing tossed a single, ecstatic glance towards the sky, the villagers behind her being equally pleased, shouting relief through their voices. "Took you long enough sun.”

She held that smile, all the way back, blending with the village’s mood.

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 1:54 pm