Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Find This Book! [Job/Ene]

Ene
    Ene

Quality Badge Level 1- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior's Heart
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Altair, the 12th brightest
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Heavenly Body Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Find This Book! [Job/Ene] - Page 2 Empty Re: Find This Book! [Job/Ene]

Post by Ene 28th May 2013, 8:04 am

Sure enough, being able to retrieve 'The Soundless Anthem' and having it being safely over Mrs. Colvert's open palms gave her a complete sense of delight that she happily chided the two of them to a chat over tea. And Wing hadn't even considered to argue, despite going through a lot of things, and a lot of personalities, and being soaked all over, Wing shut that out of her memory. She smiled it off, perhaps to regret it later, but right now she'll let herself sink into languor, having being drained entirely. Over a course of time, Mrs. Karren suggested she'd join the bonfire, regrettably, she denies it with a heavy pause.

"Even if I wanted to, I'll have to leave soon."

The train going back would be arriving in a few minutes. In essence, she had someone to attend to back at Magnolia, and Wing didn't like make people wait. Karren produced a small bag, gently letting it rest on Wing's hand.

"Then take this with you, as promised."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Find This Book! [Job/Ene] - Page 2 Siggy-11-ver1_zps3503d46a
     m a i nFind This Book! [Job/Ene] - Page 2 Star2b a t t l e Find This Book! [Job/Ene] - Page 2 Star2c h a r a c t e rFind This Book! [Job/Ene] - Page 2 Star2m a g i c Find This Book! [Job/Ene] - Page 2 Star2p e t
    Ene
    Ene

Quality Badge Level 1- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior's Heart
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Altair, the 12th brightest
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Heavenly Body Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Find This Book! [Job/Ene] - Page 2 Empty Re: Find This Book! [Job/Ene]

Post by Ene 28th May 2013, 8:15 am

Wing fingered the material of the bag, and held it tight against her fingers, "Thank you." she nodded, her voice dripping in sincerity and gratitude. This made old Karren smile, and with the book in her hands, she shows Wing to her door. "In another life time, I hope." Karren whispered, hugging Wing as the finality of her client's request. "You'll be surprised, it may come sooner than you expect." Wing managed a nod before she stepped off, "It was a pleasure, to say the least."

Karren found a laugh bursting through her throat, "You really are something. Yes, one day would be nice."

Wing turned her head slightly, letting her eyes stare back at a softened gaze, "So I've been told." and she was off, one course of her life done within a day, and a myriad of people made known to. Wing smiled to herself as she walked towards the station, the village livelier than ever.

That’s right, under a bright, sunny sky, happiness finally came.

"ACHOO!"
    - - - - - - - -
    Fin.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Find This Book! [Job/Ene] - Page 2 Siggy-11-ver1_zps3503d46a
     m a i nFind This Book! [Job/Ene] - Page 2 Star2b a t t l e Find This Book! [Job/Ene] - Page 2 Star2c h a r a c t e rFind This Book! [Job/Ene] - Page 2 Star2m a g i c Find This Book! [Job/Ene] - Page 2 Star2p e t

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 7:06 pm