Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Find this book!

Immurtle
    Immurtle

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Rage Of The Soul Torn
    Position : None
    Guild : Sleeping Forest
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 75

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Prismatic Blaze
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Find this book! Empty Find this book!

Post by Immurtle 15th January 2015, 2:42 am

Josh walked up to the house of the old lady who sent the job request, he knocked on the door a couple of times and waited, reading over the flyer before hearing the door creak open, he looked up to see an old woman in her late 70s early 80s
    “Yes dear, may I help you, wait, you’re not one of those pesky salesmen are you?” She questioned, Josh put the flyer back in his pocket
    “No I’m not a salesman, my name is Josh you sent out a job request for somebody to retrieve a book?” He asked
    “Ahh, yes, please come in and have a seat,” She smiled opening the door beckoning Josh to come in, Josh followed her into the house
    “My, you’re so young, I was expecting somebody a little bit older,” She said while taking a seat, motioning to Josh to sit down
    “Haha, well, there’s a lot of people my age in wizard guilds, but anyway, I just needed some directions to the library,” he explained
    “Ahh yes, of course,” She said as Josh took the flyer out and flipped it over, writing the directions down
    “Alrighty then, I should be off, thank you for the directions, I’ll be back soon,” Josh said heading off towards the library

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 2:50 pm