Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Alcoholic Mage's Guild Intro/Exam

Shen Kadokawa
    Shen Kadokawa

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Tournament Participation Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow Hero- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player-
    Lineage : Assassin's Shadow
    Position : None
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 505
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 3,283,767

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Infinite Arcana
    Second Skill: Vox Universum
    Third Skill: Disciple of War

The Alcoholic Mage's Guild Intro/Exam - Page 2 Empty Re: The Alcoholic Mage's Guild Intro/Exam

Post by Shen Kadokawa 17th February 2018, 9:27 am

"It was not about my enjoyment, it was about the challenge. And you're still here, aren't you ?" Johann gave back cheekily to the girl that had found her way through the lingering cloud of dust and smoke towards both him and the other mage. "Dragon Slayer, hm? Interesting". It wasn't like he necessarily enjoyed giving people tests constantly, he was rather indifferent to that aspect of his position now that he was thinking about it, shrugging it off as a necessity that had to be dealt with. He could've gone for something less ... brutal, yes, that much he acknowledged, but a duell would always be the quickest and most effective method of conducting this kind of examination, and all that knew Johann would know that he ascribed great importance to just that, efficiency. He, however, did enjoy the other two's fighting style and combat prowess, they had proven their will to fight and their strength more than adequately. "That won't be necessary" he commented as Adalinda started unpacking medical equipment.

He had expended a vast amount of magical energy, but he still had some left and even some stored in one of his items, casting forth two sets of bubbles, 3 hovering over each hand before he sent them out to his fellow mages. "I do apologize for the pain I've caused, please, forgive me. I hope this will help". The bubbles would pop upon touch, unleashing their healing properties to close any wound, shift broken bones back into place and heal any other physical ailments their bodies might have sustained. It were moments like these were Johann appreciated the natural affinity for wind magic towards the art of healing as well as healing magic itself. "It might feel a little strange for the next couple of days, once again, my apologies, I might have overdone it a bit" the Vice President commented on the red haired man's arm, stretching out his right hand towards him "May I ask your name, my friend ?" before looking over his shoulder with his eyes resting on the crater and the dusty cloud that now started to dissipate. "Ruvel's gonna murder me, I got carried away ..." he thought, raising one hand to the back of his head while a weak smile lifted the corner of his mouth before he turned his attention back to the others. "I am glad to inform you though that you both have passed this test. In my opinion, you two would make an excellent addition to the West Fiore Trading Company." he gave both parties another respectful bow before he left behind his formal attitude, abandoning it now that he had recognized the other two as not just equals, but comrades, a broad smile spreading across his face "This is where the fun begins".

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Xiao Jing
    Xiao Jing

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 
    Lineage : Blessed by the Fourth Wall
    Guild : Onyx Moon
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Tan Zheng✝; Damaris Hopes
    Experience : 650

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Dì Sì Shùnxù [ 2nd Gen ]
    Second Skill: TBA
    Third Skill: TBA

The Alcoholic Mage's Guild Intro/Exam - Page 2 Empty Re: The Alcoholic Mage's Guild Intro/Exam

Post by Xiao Jing 17th February 2018, 10:40 am

►  marco
    tags
    words
    notes
    Somehow, by the mercy of some unseen deity, a miraculous calm overtook whatever remained of their skirmish from earlier, quelling it into the atmosphere it had been originally - just three people, exchanging greetings, a politeness between strangers bobbing from head to head. It was far too quick a shift, he thought, but nonetheless welcomed as he released a strained breath from his lips, allowing it to encompass the entirety of his relief.

'What a day.' he mused.

It was to his surprise to realize the lady he'd been fighting alongside with had overheard him, even retrieving the hat he thought he lost from the rubble. He offered her a small, weak smile, one that meant 'Apologies, I didn't mean you were weak.' and 'Thank you.' at the same time, though he wasn't too sure if she picked up on that. Regardless, the term dragon slayer stroked a tiny flame of curiosity in his head - if his memories were of any credibility, then it must've meant she too, was schooled underneath a dragon in her early childhood. He mulled on the thought of the possibility of other children coming from the same parentage, but hoped, deeply, that these dragons were loving and tender, as opposed to the horrific nature of Marux's upbringing.

One broken kid was enough. A bunch of them was far too tragic.

Marco inhaled sharply as he latched his fingers unto the fedora she offered, dispelling his thoughts before formally voicing his gratitude, his voice slightly hoarse, "...Thanks." he choked out, deftly fashioning it back unto his head, but not after he'd give it a proper thump here and there, to rid of the dust that caked it in light brown marks. As he did so, a metallic shine barely caught the corner of his eye, where the umbrella-gun stood amongst a few debris. He'd retrieve it later, noticing that it didn't appear to sustain major damage apart from the rips in its purple canopy.

Complying to the rule of courtesy, the red-head would opt to return his name as he learned of her's, along with a remark that he could, admittedly, handle the injury himself given the circumstances, where the fighting ceased and he no longer needed to worry about his depleting energy. The prepared introduction, however, carefully slid back down his throat as the other man approached from beyond the dust, appearing relatively unperturbed despite the small amount of hostility directed at him as per the lady's current gestures.

It appeared that he was further equipped to heal whatever injury they garnered from the attack, where the bubbles he handed out dulled the seething pain that previously disabled him from moving it. That, and his fractured Ulna bone appeared to have sunken back into place, beneath his skin, where it rightfully belonged.

He flexed his fingers in slight disbelief, still visibly awed at the capabilities of magic as a whole.

"I go by Marco, but in the event that you meet me again, you'll probably have to refer to me as Xiao Jing, that goes for you too, Adalinda. Don't worry though, he and I are still the same person, more or less. Just...slightly different." he said, returning the kindness by taking the gentleman's outstretched gesture of cordiality. "...It's a complicated situation. Jing would explain it better if he ever gets the chance." he offered with a shrug, wondering if there was even a normal way of summarizing how their circumstance even functioned.

Upon the Vice President's immediate move to bow and the preceding statement that they are, indeed, welcomed into the guild, the red-head would gingerly turn to face Miss Ada who stood to one side, gathering his hands into his pockets as his voice lowered to a mumble.

"If at all, I'm dragon slayer too, miss. Not too sure if you knew that already, but I'm glad to know there are others." he said, hinting at the sheltered tutelage he (they, actually) had undergone in the past. Then, he'd stand there wordlessly with his original composure finally whittling back unto his face, a ghost of a smile lingering across his lips as he realized the outcome in full.

He'd done it. The agenda was meet before sunset, now he could rest, and hope that his host doesn't mess it up in the long run.
    Made by Siren of GS and THQ

_____________________________________________________________________________________

#ff6600 (Jing) ● #ff3300 (Marco) ● #ff9900 (Rory) ● #9933cc (Pet)
    The Alcoholic Mage's Guild Intro/Exam - Page 2 4912O3Uu_o
    CHARACTER ● MAGIC ● THEME ● BANK
    Lethe
    Lethe

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- EXP Grinder- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior Dragon
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Cosmic Coins : -
    Experience : 2,290,286

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Archive Magic
    Second Skill: Iron Dragon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Post by Lethe 17th February 2018, 11:24 am

The slayer pauses as the older mage spoke to her and sent the bubbles at them. She makes a face as it popped on her. She wasn't too fond of it really, but of course she did start feeling better after they popped on her. Though, at word of the fun beginning now, Adalinda starts to grin. "This sounds awesome." She snickers and places her hands on her hips. She looks over to Marco as he introduced himself, and she gave him a salute by putting two fingers to her temple before jerking her fingers away and winking.

"Dragon slayer too, eh?" She grins and holds out her hand for a fist bump to the fellow mage. "I probably won't fully remember that you have two names, I guess." She shrugs her shoulders. She honestly didn't care regardless. Just that he was going to be a fellow member with her.

Adalinda raises an eyebrow as she looks back to Johann now. "Okay! So, how long do you think it'll take for you to talk to the guild master about seeing about letting us in? I don't think I want to wait too long just to be told I'm not approved or some crap like that." She goes to grab her flask again, and pauses as she sniffs it and peers in. She starts grumbling under her breath as she pockets the flask. She was out. She drank too much of it before the challenge, and now she was out. Honestly, she just wanted a drink to calm herself down. She was getting giddy over this, and didn't want to let it show in front of these two guys.

Words: 278
    Total: 4,138

Shen Kadokawa
    Shen Kadokawa

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Tournament Participation Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow Hero- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player-
    Lineage : Assassin's Shadow
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 505
    Experience : 3,283,767

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Infinite Arcana
    Second Skill: Vox Universum
    Third Skill: Disciple of War

Post by Shen Kadokawa 17th February 2018, 2:44 pm

"Marco ... Xiao Jing ... ?" Johann repeated in his head after the man that had not just introduced himself but apparently also an alter ego ? He wasn't sure what the other meant just now, and the confusion on his face was visible, but he knew that with time he would probably learn more about this peculiar man. "Another Dragon Slayer, hm ? What a ... coincidence" ... "I see", Johann simply nodded in response to the others answer. "You fought admirably, Adalinda. You have my word that I will do my best to introduce you to the CEO myself. Actually ..." he paused for a few moments "I could take you to Divide Island right now, it would save you the long journey at sea. I can't stay with you for long and I'd have to pass you on to my fellow Vice President , Ruvel Mizune. He'd make sure you're accommodated and cared for. And trust me" a friendly smile spread from cheek to cheek "I will personally make sure you are "approved"".

While he had to take the long and inefficient way back via ship to supervise the shipment he could use same teleport from before to instantly move them to the HQ and introduce them to the CEO and his fellow VP before he'd make his way back, preferably to get some rest on the ship for the remainder of the day, the events had taken their toll on him as well. While the pain that had rushed through his body was gone thanks to his abnormal healing properties, he felt weak, almost tired. Still, he stood there, waiting for an answer. Naturally, he would give them time to get their belongings together and get organized again. Organized ... that reminded Johann. He turned around on the spot, his eyes skimming the grassland, spotting the thing just a few moments later, walking over to pick up his now not-so-white coat, covered in dirt, dust and grass, colourful spots dotting it all over. "I just hope I can get this cleaned, I'll have to change before coming back" the elder male sighed to himself before turning back to the other two, looking forward to introducing them to what the Vice President viewed as his family.

Word Count: 5.408

Last edited by Johann on 15th April 2019, 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Immortal Death
    Position : Warlord of Superbia
    Guild : Co GM of Onyx Moon
    Mentor : Nykyrian, Ballom The Poison Dragon
    Experience : 2,005,532

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Venom God Slayer 1st Gen
    Second Skill: Shadow Dragon Slayer 2nd Gen
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 18th February 2018, 11:37 pm

Sol yawned from his spot inside the boat as he awoke, his sleep schedual was slightly off at the moment due to all the work he was doing  at the medical wing of the company as well as his paperwork he had to do. He was still rather surprised that he was promoted this soon after joining but he did not question Cirvens decision but rather he pushed himself hard to make sure that the CEO knew he made the right choice and that the dragon could handle this amount of responsibility .As he got up and stretched Sol  grumbled a bit as he brought out his Kiseru and had it light with his normal mixture of nightshade and tobacco and he took a puff as he exited the interior of the boat to the harsh light of day.

As he emerged he yawned again and took a puff of the toxic mixture as one of the workers on the boat approached him. "“hello sir did you rest well?” they asked as Sol nodded and gave a small smile.” I did though I’m still a bit tired  is everything off of the ship?” he asked as the worker nodded quickly. “very good you have done a good job.” he praised as he started to walk off of the ship to a sight he was not expecting. Johann and two other  people approaching the ship and Johann seemed to be rather dirty showing that a fight had happened

are you ok Johann you look like someone threw you off a mountain side” he observed with a mischievous smile on his face  as he approached the three while taking a puff from his kiseru before he made it refill. He then breathed out the toxic smoke into the air slowly as his ruby red slitted eyes looked from Johann to the girl to the boy and he grinned a bit showing his fangs.”who are these two  are they newcomers to the company” he asked politely looking to the older man for clarification.

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown. Fear what you do not Know"

Gold Lacrima Ends 11/23/2020

Xiao Jing
    Xiao Jing

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 
    Lineage : Blessed by the Fourth Wall
    Guild : Onyx Moon
    Mentor : Tan Zheng✝; Damaris Hopes
    Experience : 650

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Dì Sì Shùnxù [ 2nd Gen ]
    Second Skill: TBA
    Third Skill: TBA

Post by Xiao Jing 22nd February 2018, 2:56 am

►  marco
    tags
    words
    notes
    Whether or not he was expecting some other reaction, Marco wasn't sure, but he took to the young lady's less than astonished response with a bit of disbelief, visibly taken aback as he blinks twice, his brow furrowed as he tried to process the lack of 'confusion' as to opposed to the others who were made aware of their system, however small the number was. Perhaps she was a lot more lax than he initially thought of her, and that in itself was a good thing. The only thing that was wrong about the situation was his habit of forming expectations, and ultimately disappointing himself as the aftermath - realizing that he completely failed to assess her character, feeling his people-reading skills substantially dulling. To the other side, the Vice President of their intended guild would harbor a reaction that what was assumed to be the 'norm' in regards to their circumstance. A passing confusion, he'd call it, nodding as he noted both responses with much curiosity.

Huh, this was interesting.

He paused, suddenly becoming aware of a routinely habit of their's that Marco had yet to fulfill. Wordlessly, the red-head dug an arm into his pockets, retrieving a small notebook from its confines. The pen that would be used to write upon the pages would slither into fingers as Marco separates its from his shirt pocket, an ensuing 'click' briefly reaching his ears before the sound of scribbling followed suit. On a single page was a display of Marco's attempt at shorthand, with numbers indicating the date and markers detailing the important notes that were to remembered, and would readily serve as reminders for his host, Jing, should he wake up the next day. Such has been their process of keeping track with each other's transactions through out their disassociating, the notes being Marco's incentive, and has since then stuck with all three of them.

Once he was satisfied with his list of pointers, the red-head would return both items back into their original housings, hoping to invest himself back into the flow of the current conversation as he spared the other two a glance. From what he could glean from the gentleman's previous statements as he wrote his daily logs, they were made to move elsewhere for the rest of the process - Divide Island, was it? He vaguely recalls the name as it rolled off his tongue, though there was very little that he could build up on. No matter, Marco need only to follow the scheme of things as they came, as he was suspect to simply complying to the situation if it appeared harmless. There was no necessity to form a sort of doubt that there was a catch to it, he was sure.

While the gentleman took it upon himself to retrieve whatever he was meaning to in the other direction, Marco would also continue the recovery for something of his, some ways away from where the three had ended the battle in a pile of inconspicuous rubble. In a few minutes, he'd be able to return Stormbinder into his hand, though slightly dirtier than before, his brain pinning a mental note to polish the outer fixtures of the weapon lest he acquire the wrath of a very pissed martial artist with a red braid.

"...Ready when you are, sir." he said, approving to whatever method of transport the other man had in mind as he idly examined the umbrella-gun for any further dents that he'd have to patch up before the day ended.
    Made by Siren of GS and THQ

#ff6600 (Jing) ● #ff3300 (Marco) ● #ff9900 (Rory) ● #9933cc (Pet)
    The Alcoholic Mage's Guild Intro/Exam - Page 2 4912O3Uu_o
    CHARACTER ● MAGIC ● THEME ● BANK
    Lethe
    Lethe

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- EXP Grinder- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lethe 22nd February 2018, 9:18 am

Adalinda smiles to Johann as he had said he would make sure she was personally approved into the guild, making her nod in approval. She was more than ready to get going now. "I think I'd rather take an alternative to a boat as my alcohol is clean dry. So whenever you feel up to hauling us again, have at it." She mutters while they make their way back to the port. Adalinda honestly didn't mind having to wait. He had seemed like he was busy before he came up to her.

As they were at the port, and was approached by someone new, Adalinda raised an eyebrow. Who was this guy?  She immediately covered her nose and makes a face though. The smoke from his kiseru was getting to her, similar to how Marco's cigar had gotten to her earlier that day when she first encountered him. "Okay, I can barely smell that you're a dragon over that smoke... I already got onto Marco... Jing, whichever for smoking close earlier. And this time I don't have any more alcohol to block out the smell." Her voice was nasally with it pinched shut by her fingers. Smoke really irritated her nose with her enhanced smell. She found it kinda funny, the only kind of smoke that didn't bother her too much, was smoke from a fire.

Her bright blue eyes went up and down the other as she felt he could be a strong opponent. "You think we would even be with this guy if it weren't the case that we were new comers?" She snickers as her arms cross over her chest. She tilts her head to the side as she gave a wink. Honestly she was still feeling pretty fired up after that fight, and with the news of getting into the guild with Johann putting in a word for her. She then reaches a hand up and puts two fingers on her temple again to give him a quick salute. "Adalinda." She introduces herself. She figured he was apart of the company as well with how friendly he was to the VP here. Maybe she shouldn't give her name out so easily though, it could spell trouble. She shrugs her shoulders to herself as she didn't care fully. The dragon slayer glances over to Johann, waiting on him to take her and her new companion to the Divide islands and be introduced to all he wanted to introduce her to.

Lethe
    Lethe

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lethe 22nd February 2018, 9:26 am

Current date/time is 18th April 2024, 8:46 pm