Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Secrets lurk in the shadows

Hania
    Hania

Demonically Bound

Demonically Bound

Developer/GFX Artist- Demon VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior of Steel
    Position : None
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 206,450

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requiem
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

In Progress Secrets lurk in the shadows

Post by Hania 7th September 2017, 2:52 pm

Job Information:

Signup information:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Secrets lurk in the shadows 59875_s

True sins are the ones that you cannot atone for.
    Golden Lacrima: Valid until December 8th 2019
    Hania
    Hania

Demonically Bound

Demonically Bound

Developer/GFX Artist- Demon VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

In Progress Re: Secrets lurk in the shadows

Post by Hania 7th September 2017, 2:54 pm

Rolling for monsters

Edit:
    8 rolls where done but only 7 showed, the dev team has been notified. The second boss will be cut down to 2 strong monsters.

Last edited by Tamashi on 7th September 2017, 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 7th September 2017, 2:54 pm

The member 'Tamashi' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Secrets lurk in the shadows TV6mrb1 Secrets lurk in the shadows X6fB6gw Secrets lurk in the shadows X6fB6gw Secrets lurk in the shadows MPfmPli Secrets lurk in the shadows UtKyMUJ Secrets lurk in the shadows TV6mrb1 Secrets lurk in the shadows TV6mrb1 Secrets lurk in the shadows UtKyMUJ
    Hania
    Hania

Demonically Bound

Demonically Bound

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hania 7th September 2017, 4:15 pm

Advent had been ordered home by those he named parents they were growing increasingly more concerned at how life in Fiore was effecting him, he was not only using his magic more often than what he had previously done making the corruption effect him quicker and likely bringing attention towards the youth but he had also started disobeying them which he had previously never done. He didn't want to return home after just making so many new friends but he knew their word was law when it came to returning, he had tried arguing with them reminding them that they gave him a year from the moment he got off the boat, that only a few months had passed but they weren't having any of it. After a few days of the backwards and forwards arguing they waited till he was asleep before Yuui had made himself physical bartering passage for the youth to go back to the island.

When he woke he was confused due to the shifts finding his parents unnaturally quiet even for them "Where am I?" he asked but was met with silence, his head moved around in a panic as he was confused and scared he didn't like this, he wanted to know what was going on and he wasn't wanting to wait for an explanation. "I'm not requesting or asking... I'm demanding! Where am I? give me an answer!" his voice uncharacteristically aggressive, but this was due to fear than actually being angry. His head turned as he felt a shoulder on his hand "Calm down son..." an elder males voice said "You're on the Sparrow Hawk" he said making the white head tilt his head, he was glad someone was giving him answers however they where of little use to him "What's that? And what is it doing?" he asked it was clear he had no idea what was going on to the man "Sparrow Hawk is a ship, we're going to Shadow Island" he said making Advent furrow his brow finding out the information his head turning away from the man "How dare you!" he growled making the man blink in his own confusion "You waited till I was asleep and kidnapped me!" he said not caring the captain had walked away from what he believed was a deluded youth.

"I don't care if you're my parents, you still took me from Fiore! The year wasn't up!" he growled looking up as he heard the horn, knowing it was the signal for them about to go to port. "How long have you kept me asleep?!" he asked growling at the answer not liking it "I didn't get to say goodbye to anyone and I don't know if big brother will come and visit and don't think you guys can stop him we're the same person now remember!" as he had the argument the ship had came into dock standing he moved to the gangway and started to walk down it and headed towards the forest. His guardians now taking a physical form due to the amount of death energy in the area as they headed to the forest Advent was raised in. "Matray, we're home now the ru-" Ayu said only to be met with a glare "The rules nothing, you don't play by them why should I?!" his tone harsh but it wasn't before long that Yuui had stepped in and hit him to the ground leaving a bruise instantly appearing on his cheek "We're your parents Matray! We make the rules you follow them not the other way around if we want to break them we can because we are the adults!" his voice was as cold as ice in the shadows making the youth shake a bit moving to his knees and bowing low at the dark clothed male's feet "I'm sorry Yuui" he said remaining like that Yuui didn't even bother acknowledging as he walked past him leaving the youth bowed, the others followed knowing it was Yuui who gave the punishment thus it was he who had to end it.

Toshi however stopped kneeling beside him, she petted his head lovingly "We brought you home because we were worried, I'm sure when you find your balance again you can go back... just not before" she whispered. "And change and the blindfold off he'll forgive quicker that way" she said standing hearing her name being called. Advent shook his head at the request "Why should I be the one that always bends to the will of everyone and everything?!" he asked remaining how he was knowing better than to move given he was getting off easy at current "You're penance is servitude Matray, you know this" her voice was saddened as she spoke knowing that what happened in the past wasn't his fault but it was now the burden he had to bare, she didn't believe that it was right for anyone to go through such hardships especially someone so young, that couldn't help the catastrophe that they caused. "Please don't be stubborn as him and do as your told Matray, you're a good boy" she said running quickly to catch up with the others.

He remained where he was his eyes closing under the blindfold, it had been a long time since he had been in punishment especially this one and he never liked it because Yuui had been known to hold grudges for months when he had done something wrong. After a few hours the clothing he wore on Fiore changed to a regal white silk hanfu with light blue and sliver hems, his blindfold vanishing as what seemed like a piece of jewellery shaped like a lotus in white and blue pearl appeared on his head keeping his hair tied back he shivered as it started raining hoping that he would be checked on soon, but something told him this wasn't exactly on the cards but remained still and silent trusting that the forest would protect him from anything that would want to do him harm. His cheek was still throbbing from when he was hit and the cold water on it wasn't helping if anything it was making it sting worse.

Word count: 1'037

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 10:26 am