Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Following a toy soldier? (Job with Feitan and Dradli)

Following a toy soldier? (Job with Feitan and Dradli) Empty Following a toy soldier? (Job with Feitan and Dradli)

Post by Guest 22nd August 2017, 4:02 pm

Jerb:
    Liam Kawitika • Rank D • Sabertooth

The blue haired man made his way to the city that had reeked of motor oil and metal,it was a horrible mixed scent.He honestly came here to visit the place and see if he could what was in the area other than the 'garage' it had.He walked around the area and saw a tiny toy soldier it seemed,the toy soldier was holding a wrapper,it was a bizarre sight,but not as bizarre as the other toy soldiers following it,it was like an army of soldiers,except they were tiny and toys.He made his way to the soldier,they seemed to be leading to somewhere,they were like ants going to an ant hill,a huge army of ants is what it looked like.He kept a blue hood on just in someone were to come and see his face..He did looks quite stupid following the tiny toy soldiers as if he was a little kid,but he didn't really mind,he's been described as a puppy many times so he really didn't mind if anyone thought of him as a child anymore.

Word Count;; 174
    OOC;; Sorry for the short post,i was a bit busy

HP:200
    MP:100%
    Spells Used: N/A
    Abilities Used: N/A

Template (c) Izayuki
    Tuesday
    Tuesday

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Feline Sense
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Following a toy soldier? (Job with Feitan and Dradli) Empty Re: Following a toy soldier? (Job with Feitan and Dradli)

Post by Tuesday 22nd August 2017, 10:42 pm

Dradali Glacies
    Fairy Tail ♥ D Rank ♥ Queen of Ice
    Dradali walked into Motor city, an excited smile adorning her face. She had never been here before, and was therefore excited to see it for the first time. She had always thought that vehicles like cars were really cool, so she really came here to see all of the different types of vehicles there were. On her left, there was a shop that sold all kinds of different bikes. Regular peddle bikes, motorbikes, and even some bikes that had the ability to fly! On her right, there was a store that sold cars. There were so many gorgeous ones, that Dradali couldn’t keep her eyes off of them. She walked into the shop, ogling at one car in particular. She walked up to it, taking in its beauty from a closer angle. “Excuse me, ma’am. Did you see something that you like?” a voice from behind her questioned. She quickly turned around to see an older man wearing a grease stained apron and a warm smile on his face. “Oh! I was just looking! Your work is amazing!” she responded, returning the man’s smile. “Why thank you very much, you’re very kind” he chattered happily. Dradali looked up at the road ahead of her to see a bunch of toy soldiers walking down it, holding random pieces of what seemed to be garbage. “There they are again!” the man yelled, pointing towards the walking wooden men. “They’ve been doing this every day for weeks now! I can never figure out where they’re going! Would you mind following them to see where they’re going? I’d be willing to pay you for your time!” Dradali looked at the wooden soldiers, then looked back at the man again. “Well… Okay!” she said, making up her mind. “Perfect! Make sure nothing bad happens to them though! I just want to know what they’re up to!” he replied, before waving and walking back to help the customers in his shop. Dradali looked back to the street to see a strange man in a hood following the toy soldiers as well. She giggled a little bit, thinking that he looked quite silly. “Hello there!” Dradali exclaimed, beginning to make her way over to the strange hooded man. “Need some help with your toys there?” she teased, trying to take the man off guard with her lame attempt at a joke.
    WC: 394 | HP: 100/100 MP: 110% | OOC Notes: No problem! Sorry for my late reply too hehe
    ulla

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Following a toy soldier? (Job with Feitan and Dradli) UBtJMoH
    FeitanKazeshini
    FeitanKazeshini

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Overlord's Fail Safe
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Mentor : Hisoka
    Experience : 6,240

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Satan Soul: Netherworld
    Second Skill: Aura Manipulation
    Third Skill:

Following a toy soldier? (Job with Feitan and Dradli) Empty Re: Following a toy soldier? (Job with Feitan and Dradli)

Post by FeitanKazeshini 23rd August 2017, 5:28 am

Motor city, Feitan had never been here before and he was not very impressed. He hated it, there was nothing about it that he liked. Too much oil, too much noise, and too many people in general. Still, he was just here because this is where he was brought. Rather this is where his psychotic mind decided that he needed to come to. What he wasn’t expecting however, was the thing that he saw.

As he walked down the street he watched a blue haired guy following a line of toy soldiers down the street. This sight caused Feitan to stop dead in his tracks and do a double take. There they were clear as day toy soldiers that were walking down the sidewalk as if it was just another day. Each one however was carrying something small that they could manage to get around with.

Feitan was about to just pass on when he saw a girl start to follow the blue haired guy. He was too far away to hear what was being said between them. Still, for them to be following toy soldiers there were only two logical explanations. The first was that they were a couple of mad people like he was. The second, was that they were on a job of some kind. As the former Tombkeeper of Madness Feitan felt it was his duty to find out.

As he crossed the street he approached the two of them and walked behind them for a moment before asking “Are you two just mad, or are you serving a purpose of some substance by following these things?”

WC: 271

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Following a toy soldier? (Job with Feitan and Dradli) TwlZpF6
    Character Stuffs:

Jobs:

Books I've Written and Published:

Post by Guest 26th August 2017, 12:18 am

Liam Kawitika • Rank D • Sabertooth

As Liam followed the tiny army of wooden men,a couple people passed by and laughed at him,he really didn't notice due to the fact that his focus was mostly on the wooden men rather than to the people passing by,eventually a blonde haired girl would come by to a nearby stand,The wooden men froze as soon as she came,but started moving again when the the wooden men caught the girls attention.She followed the wooden men and was greeted with Liam.He laughed a bit at her joke ."Who might you be?" He asked the girl,a few seconds after a black haired man passed by and watched the girl and Liam,he also wore a black jacket or coat of sorts,so he did look a bit suspicious,but he did say something."Mad? I have no clue why someone would be so mad to follow these tiny soldiers but alright,I really have no idea what i'm actually doing following these toys,it's a bit stupid now that i've said something about it".As soon as he responded to the man the toys fell down a sewer drain,it was almost like if an animal fell through the sewer drain so it was a bit weird to see toys fall down through the sewer drain.He looked away from the blacked haired man and look through the drain,he could see the toys at the very bottom they were still moving or something,it was quite disgusting,the toys fell through that dirty place and they were still walking in it,however these were just toys so there really wasn't anything to be worried about.

Word Count;; 263(Total 437)
    OOC;;

HP:200
    MP:100%
    Spells Used: N/A
    Abilities Used: N/A

Template (c) Izayuki
    Tuesday
    Tuesday

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Feline Sense
    Guild : Guildless

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tuesday 26th August 2017, 6:04 pm

Dradali Glacies
    Fairy Tail ♥ D Rank ♥ Queen of Ice
    Dradali smiled brightly as the hooded man laughed at her incredibly corny joke. “My name is Dradali! I’m a Fairy Tail mage!” she declared. Just after she said that, she saw another suspicious looking man approaching them. “Another man huh? He looks just as suspicious as you do!” she giggled. “And who might you two suspicious men be?” she asked. She heard a sudden clacking noise that distracted her from what she was currently asking. “Hold that thought!” she said, running over to where the toy soldiers were dropping. It was a grate that lead to a sewer. “Ew… Well that’s quite disgusting…” she gagged, covering her nose to block the putrid smell from hitting her nostrils. “I wonder what their reasoning would be for jumping down there… The man I just spoke to told me that they have been doing this for weeks… What could they be up to?” she said, her voice sounding weird because she was still holding her nose. “I guess the only way to find out would be to go down there and find out!” she grabbed onto the grate and moved it to the side. “Down I go!” she said, jumping in. She made a squeaking noise and blushed brightly as her feet did not touch the ground. “Umm… Well… I seem to be a little stuck” she mumbled, embarrassed. “Could I get a hand please?” she pleaded, struggling to get free.
    WC: 230 Total: 624 | HP: 100/100 MP: 110% | OOC Notes:
    ulla

Following a toy soldier? (Job with Feitan and Dradli) UBtJMoH
    FeitanKazeshini
    FeitanKazeshini

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by FeitanKazeshini 28th August 2017, 7:59 am

As Feitan closed in on them he heard the guy ask the girl about what she was. Answering that she was a fairy tail mage and that her name was Dradali was a bit surprising to hear. Yet, he knew that Fairy Tail had a recent fall from grace and were considered an independent guild now. As he approached however, the girl and the guy both seemed to have things to say to him. The boy wondered what kind of madman would follow after toys, and this only made Feitan frown “A madman is anyone who is crazy. This doesn’t mean, that he is harmful, just that he is mentally unstable. There are lots of us like that.” He said simply.

Looking to the girl he gave a shrug “I’m Feitan.” He said simply as a way of answering her question. Watching the toy soldiers go down the grate was interesting, but not exactly something that he wanted to follow, or deal with. Still, the girl decided that she would be the one to go in first, and he only sighed as he watched her get through a grate and jump down. Soon the call for help came up to him and he groaned jumping down after her. As he landed next to her he grabbed her and lifted her up carefully setting her on a sturdier path that was actually an access walkway for sewer workers to use and stay out of the muck. He then pulled himself up and onto the same path with little effort “Look before you leap.” He said in a bored tone of voice before he pointed to the line of soldiers that were still wandering deeper into the sewer.

WC:286

Character Stuffs:

Jobs:

FeitanKazeshini
    FeitanKazeshini

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by FeitanKazeshini 9th October 2017, 4:14 am

As soon as he pointed to the line of toy soldiers he started to follow them. He heard something about a toy store owner wanting to know what they were doing. He decided that he wouldn’t wait for the other two, but instead find out for himself. Walking further in the sewer he followed the line of toy soldiers counting them as he did so. They were also carrying various bits and bobs of random junk. There was nothing that he could see them being used for, but perhaps there was a method to the madness or some kind of plan working that he just couldn’t comprehend. This did not go over his head being that he was the Tombkeeper of Madness at one point in his life. If there was madness in the world there was nothing that he couldn’t understand about it. For now, he would follow after the toys and find out where they were going.

WC: 159

Last edited by FeitanKazeshini on 9th October 2017, 4:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Character Stuffs:

Jobs:

FeitanKazeshini
    FeitanKazeshini

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by FeitanKazeshini 9th October 2017, 4:14 am

As he did so he noticed that there was a scuttling sound of soft claws on stone. Looking a bit further ahead he noticed that some of the toy soldiers were all brandishing their little bayonets at a group of about four rats. These rats were the size of lap dogs and had glowing red eyes. They were attacking the line of toy soldiers with a viciousness that was surprising to Feitan. Frowning deeply, he focused his magic and aura to his fingers of his hands. Pressing them together he connected the strings of his aura before he pulled his hands apart letting the wires dance around the upper portion of his body. Flicking his wrist forward the wires shot out coming alive with dancing red flames. They sliced into the four rats burning them to cinders before the wires snapped back to dance around Feitan’s body once more. This left the soldiers safe and without a foe to fight.

WC:161

Character Stuffs:

Jobs:

FeitanKazeshini
    FeitanKazeshini

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by FeitanKazeshini 9th October 2017, 4:16 am

As he walked towards the spot where the rats had attacked the toy soldiers one of them spoke up. He stepped in front of Feitan and held up his wooden hand “Halt sir.”
    Feitan looked down at the toy soldier with mocking amusement on his face squatting down in front of the little foot tall, footman “Yes? What is it?”
    The soldier straightened up “Why would you help us against these vile furred vermin?”
    This only produced a shrug from the madman “I hate rats, and the toy shop owner or someone doesn’t want harm to come to you. Only wants to know what you are all doing. So, what are you doing?”
    The little soldier nodded his head and turned around “Well, come with me and I can show you.”
    With a groan Feitan slid his foot under the toy soldier and kicked him up like a hackie sack catching the soldier on his head “Ride up there, it’ll be much faster.” He said as the toy soldier managed to grip onto a large section of Feitan’s head.

WC:177

Character Stuffs:

Jobs:

FeitanKazeshini
    FeitanKazeshini

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by FeitanKazeshini 5th January 2018, 9:06 am

Feitan walked through the sewer easily passing by the line of toys further into the sewer heading off towards whatever the location was. He wasn’t sure where they were going or how long it would take to get there, but he would get there with this wooden toy on his head. He was sure that the picture he made was funny to many people. Still, he really didn’t care much about how he looked to any other people. As he walked through the sewers following the line of little toy soldiers he felt the tapping on his head of the little tiny soldier. Glancing up he kept his head flat “What is it?” he asked a bit more annoyed with the little soldier.

The soldier frowned shaking his head “No need for that tone. I was only going to ask you if you had a name or something that I could call you.”

Feitan rolled his eyes slightly and gave a shrug “That isn’t much of a question. Still, folks call me Feitan and that’s plenty good enough for you to. Do you have a name or something I can call you?”

The soldier shook his head slightly “All I know, is that I am a sergeant.”

Hearing the rank Feitan shrugged his shoulders “Well then, Sarge it is. That’s your name, and I don’t care to call you anything else.” He said yawning loudly as he was quickly growing bored with this job. The two he had met on the street and the one who apparently had actually talked to the toymaker who would know where the toymaker was so this little job of his, or theirs so he wasn’t sure how he was going to get paid for this. Even so, he would find the toymaker as he was sure that Sarge knew where he came from or the toymaker who made him.

WC:315

Character Stuffs:

Jobs:

FeitanKazeshini
    FeitanKazeshini

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by FeitanKazeshini 1st February 2018, 1:50 am

Feitan and Sarge moved on and moved towards the center of the sewer system. Much to Feitan’s surprise, he saw that it was a thriving toy metropolis. All of the toys were building homes and other such things for themselves. Yet, among the brand-new toys that were riddled with magic that Feitan well knew, he could see that there were several toys that looked to be in disrepair of some kind and broken. It was these toys that were being looked after by several other toys. The parts and pieces that the toys were collecting seemed to be divided into two functions. Half were being used to make the toy central in this part of the sewer, as well as some kind of defensive structures in order to keep the sewer denizens at bay. The other half was used to repair the toys that seemed to have washed up here in the sewer or come to this spot through some kind of chance.

Sarge pat Feitan’s head and pointed out towards the little toy city “You see here you strange person. This is what we are doing, and this is why I have decided to stay and help.”

Feitan shrugged his shoulders “Well, now you are coming with me, so we can tell your creator what has been going on, and what you are doing.”

The little toy soldier shook his head “No! I can’t leave yet!” he said tugging on Feitan’s hair in a desperate attempt to make him stop and understand.

This only made the madman annoyed “What the hell are you talking about and doing?”

The soldier shook his head again “I am part of the force that is meant to guard our little city here. We were responding to several calls that needed our attention. We were held up by the fist, but the second I need to achieve. It is through that tunnel.” He used his little rifle to point to another opening that was actually another entrance tunnel into the little city.

Rolling his eyes Feitan made his way through the toy city being careful to skirt the edges and not step on anything if he could. Upon arriving on the other side, he saw a giant crocodile was busy trying to break through a rather pathetic barricade that had been erected. Feitan rolled his eyes as he leapt over the barricade and sank his blade deep into the crocodile’s head all the way through until it stuck deep into the ground under the creature’s bulk. He slowly removed the blade from the creature’s body and wiped it clean. Upon doing so he sheathed it and looked up at Sarge “Alright, you are going to come with me and we are going to speak to your creator.”

Sarge sighed shaking his head slowly “I suppose I don’t really have much of a choice, very well lead onward.”

The pair left the sewer and once on the top Sarge directed Feitan to the man who had created him. Feitan poked the man with a frown “Your toys are creating a city for themselves and broken toys. Magic has been leaking into your toys it seems. I would be careful, and it is in the sewers. Now, I’m going to be taking this guy with me. See you later.” With that Feitan took Sarge and his payment from the guy with him who didn’t seem to really mind seeing that his job was fulfilled and now the creator of himself and the other toys. He was happy enough to go with Feitan, mostly because he really didn’t have a choice and it also seemed that this madman wouldn’t take no for an answer. It seemed the problem was solved, and now Feitan had a little toy soldier to come along with him on his new adventures.

WC:640

Character Stuffs:

Jobs:

Current date/time is 1st May 2024, 2:49 pm