Primary Magic: Elemental Arsenal
Secondary Magic: (Must be filled in later. Magic you trained for goes here)
Caster or Holder: Caster
Description: Chili was unable to cast magic, him trying would end in explosive and harmful results. Chili was able to use multiple elemental types and for some unknown reason, Chili's elemental magic would mix when trying to do a single element type spell and would literal explode in his face and take out a surrounding area. His uncle helped him learn to quickly harness a mass amount of a single elemental type at once, shutting off the flow of the other element types until he swaps to one of those, or is not in a designated mode. Required to perform hand signs to swap each mode Chili is quick to access a good amount of different elemental spells, although after swapping he is unable to use instant or other spells types besides charge ups for the post he changed in, after that he can use the spells available in that mode. Unless he sacrifices 10 hp to be able. His magical energy is corrupted in a way.
- Caster is unaffected by their own magic.
- Adaptability, User is prepared to go up against a multitude of different elemental types and ranges of attack. Destructive, Diplomatic or Silent, the user can decide how they want to deal with a situation.
- Weak against multiple different elements if the caster is not smart with the use of their magic. Especially if the caster is caught off guard by the opposite element of the mode they are in.
- Swapping modes leaves caster vulnerable for a post however the user can still charge spells
- Once you get a glimpse at all four modes, attacks can become predictable.
- Trying to use a spell out will injure Chili.
Name: Reality's Displacement
Wielder: Chili Thompson
His existence and physcion are affected on an atomic level by his displacement from both time and reality along with the slight alterations that the god made to his mind, body, and magic. Causing his body to harness magic a different way than the other inhabitants of Earthland causing his form to be made out of a mix of human and pure energy. He is a paradox among existence and his body is constantly healing itself just as fast as it is ripping itself apart on a molecular level though there is no other sign on the surface of this problem other than the occasional vomiting of blood. The way his body regenerates full limbs and organs in a matter of minutes is remarkable, the energy particles expanding, multiply and turning into new cells replacing the missing ones. On top of this, the over-consumption of magical power changed the density of his bones to make them as hard as concrete. His intelligence was slightly enhanced from a young age allowing him to advance quickly in his studies and training. All his senses have been sharpened by the small energy enhancement. His body has so much within it that it lets a steady flow of magic energy release as it takes in more in the form of a medium sized flame in front Chili's forehead. As for his mind, the god locked the previous memories of multiple versions of Chili from other realities and times some of which resisted and failed and some who caved instantly. These memories are able to come to life through Chili’s ability.
- Energetic Replacement: Passively regenerates 5% health every other post. (Cosmetically regrows dismembered limbs and organs.)
- Overload: His mana capacity is increased by 50% due to his increased magic intake while also being slightly imbued with cosmic power.
- Reality Sickness: Every 10 posts Chili will vomit blood taking 10% damage in total health. His magic is tainted by the energy particles that his atoms are made of and thus becomes poisonous to any slayer type mage or mage in general that consumes his magic at any time, causing them to get sick and take 10% damage in total health for 2 posts.
- Enhanced Senses, Body, and Awareness: Chili is able to see twice the distance of normal humans, sniff out any enemies within a twenty-meter radius, his skin is slightly more sensitive, normal fabric feeling like sandpaper against it, and he could usually taste all the ingredients used in a meal along with what was used to enhance their natural flavor. His enhanced metabolism purges poison from his system a full post faster than it would normally take. His bones are able to take harder hits, which allows him to receive less broken bones and more bruises. Chili takes 15% less damage from all attacks that are physical in nature. He is strong enough to easily lift four hundred pounds though his limit is unknown. Due to his brain being energized his mental prowess his situational awareness is top notch allowing him to react faster than a normal person would be able to though you can only move so fast and mindcontrol to be less effect on him by 1 post.
Chili concentrates for a post remaining still if he can, shutting off the outlet of his power as his flame goes out and his magical energy builds to nuclear levels. When at its peak Chili will attempt to release the energy in a large wave that will ripple the fabric of reality itself using the memories of his other selves to try and change his reality in a small way, however, doing this will cause one of four things to happen. Once this ability is used it takes 15 posts to recharge (Roll a single six-sided dice)
- Calamity Quadruplets (1 or 3 rolled)
Unlike the void clone these three separate versions of Chili all have their own personalities and memories which they keep in between being brought back to reality for 6 posts after which they will disappear though they will sometimes talk to Chili mentally as they are now a conscious rebirth of Chili’s erased from other realities when the god came for them. They each give one passive ability however these do not affect Chili only allies. Making the three extra him appear costs Chili 20 HP each while each memory clone has 20 HP and each having only 30 Mana of their own to use. Each of these Chili’s just nicknamed by either a color, personality trait, or accessory choice though they do have names. Depending on how many Chili summonses determines the how strong the erased versions are. If 1 is summoned he will do equal to Chili’s total damage, if 2 each will do half Chili’s total damage, and if all 3 are summoned each will do one-third Chili’s total damage. These clones are able to be on the battlefield at the same time as Chili. They all would share cooldowns if they all didnt share separate modes though they do share cooldowns on abilities.
Red: [Only admins are allowed to see this link], Red is from a reality where robots had taken over and demolished humanity with nuclear weapons sending parts of the planet into a second ice age, where he had been a resistance fighter. He can only use Hellfire mode and he has a temper although don’t let that fool ya, he is quite gentle though he’d stab you for saying so. Likes chili dogs and naps. Hates machines and motor vehicles. He also has an obsession with seeing things burn which is great when its monsters and not a house. He has a passive ability that grants all nearby allies 10% extra damage.
Doc: [Only admins are allowed to see this link] He is a nerd with a thing for order though he generally does it to keep people safe. From a reality where humans left the soil of Earth and flew to the stars, finding signs of sentient life that helped them only for a higher race to wipe out all life in the universe later on. He can only use void magic and he passively gives a 5% health regen every other post to allies (3 posts of regen total).
Hyde: [Only admins are allowed to see this link] From a reality where the god tortured him by trapping him in a single day that would always end with his reality disappearing from existence Hyde is a stereotypical loner/joker/lazy type though he has a soft spot for those Chili trusts being a part memory of a person erased from reality and part Chili. Having a gruff exterior he is quick to defend allies his passive also giving them a 15% increase in resistance to damage of any kind. He can only use ice mode.
- Painted on Grin (4 or 6 rolled) - Chili accidentally through rage and hate taps into the memory or reality of a version of himself that harnessed the power of the god and used it for mass pandemonium and destruction. When the wave is released Chili is the only one affected by his mind and body are slightly altered for 8 posts. [Only admins are allowed to see this link] Though if their abilities are activated they will change. The white of his left eye becoming pure silver while the iris turns a chemically almost a sickly green color. The white of his right eye turns chemical orange while the iris turns dark red and the pupil becomes a star-shaped fluorescent white light mark in his eye. The left one is able to see the dead and trap a single mage one if pvp or npc in a nightmare illusion within their own mind for one post, while his right eye can see magical pressure and if stared into this eye will weaken at most 3 enemy mages giving them a debuff of 10% more damage taken for two posts however these abilities can only be used once every 4 posts (One mage if pvp, three max if npc magic user). Chili is consumed by his need to deal of vengeance his thirst for destruction and chaos taking on a path headed to make his enemies and their empires crumble though he can easily lose it to any unfortunate ally that stands in his path. While in this mode the effects of Mix-Matched are halved while Chili gains a 20% boost to all damage, 20% boost to defense, and a 10% boost to speed (Raises by half the total percentage per rank up) while he takes 40% more damage from light attacks. His regeneration drops to 2.5 per every other post, He has 25 less health (Goes up by 75 HP each rank up) while in this state, and his Mana is now capped at 100. Out of combat Chili is restless, slightly insane, and will be harsh almost animalistic if provoked though he can be calmed by people he trusts. Inside battle Chili is nothing short of an emissary of death now, moving about the battlefield with deadly accuracy like some sort of reaper. Lashing at mostly anyone who even challenges him Chili is now just a grumbling sarcastic ass of a madman who may want to slit your throat in your sleep though his actual personality remains mostly in control and he'll mostly stick to bleeding his enemies. Bladed weapons do 25% more total damage.
If pushed to the brink Chili will summon an aura unlike the ones in his modes though he has to be outside of any given mode to do this. [Only admins are allowed to see this link] Once consumed by this Chili is no longer really human while his strength and speed increase again with another 10% ( this boost goes up by a total 10% each rank) boost to them. No longer able to use magic now besides void and hellfire his melee attacks now do magic damage equal to half Chili’s rank scaling to S instead of base. While consumed he loses 5 HP every post. Becoming immune to the feeling of pain he can push himself to and past his limits. When his health hits 20 if he is in the aura it will shield him for a post being able to negate up to two spells of Chili’s rank or lower then it will extinguish itself giving him 25% total health back once the post is over.
- Reality Bubble (2 or 5 rolled) - Releasing a black heat wave dome of energy that is 80-meters in diameter and 60-meters high at the center, this bubble will do four things for the 6 posts it is spawned. First, it will turn the surroundings within it photo negative though npcs and mages will remain regular. All enemies will lose 3% total health and 5% total mana every 3 posts within the dome and that will be given to a random ally. Second, about 5-8 tears in reality and time will open up allowing 3-5 dinosaurs mainly the carnivorous ones to come through along with 1-2 reality reapers. The dinosaurs do C ranked damage to anyone including Chili and only have 60-100Hp. The reality reapers are kinda similar to an actual reaper except for the skeleton and hood you get a decaying champion (a warrior of some kind and type) from another realm who will act like nothing but a savage beast. They all do B rank damage to everyone however they target Chili the most and they have 250-350 HP. Anyone but Chili who takes down a reaper in the alotted post time will gain a 25% buff to damage for 3 posts as well as regain 15% their total HP in the post they killed the reaper, however, this can only happen once per dome. The third Chili is altered himself, becoming only able to use void magic while dealing 25% less damage total (rises by half the total percent each rank). He is now slightly photoed negative, his skin turning black as night, his hair going greenish, while his eyes turn a turquoise, his lips now an ice blue, his flame either a dark blue against black or a pure white flame with a black center. His speed and defense are both increased by 20% (Rises by half the total percent each rank.) The fourth is Chili gains a giant steak knife looking sword that is a pure ghostly white with light blue energy radiating through it. This blade is the only other thing he has besides Void mode, it deals half his rank in spell damage up til S while also giving whoever he cuts energy poisoning if which will deal 10% damage based on enemies total health for 2 posts.
- - Modes:
Hellfire Mode - 20% extra damage and reduction to Ice/Nature. 15% more damage from Water/Earth
Ice Mode - 15% extra damage and reduction to Water/Wind. 20% more damage from Fire/Lighting
Techno Metal Mode (T.Metal for shot) - 15% more damage and reduction to Lighting/Fire. 15% more damage from Wind/Water
Void Mode - 15% more damage to everything. 10% damage from everything
- Mix Match. This one is a little unpleasant for Chili, while in a mode that is not the one required to use a spell he can instead do exactly that. For twice the mana cost of the spell plus taking a miniature backfire explosion that causes 15% damage based on total health Chili can use any spell in any mode. The overload of the elemental energies mixing together causes whatever spelled that was used to do 25% more damage and take twice as many posts to cooldown
- Combat Training. While in any mode Chili's brutalist combat from his years of training give him an edge in close quarter combat enhancing his melee damage causing him to do 20% more damage per strike.
- Mode Auras. Each mode now has an aura that can be activated, they only last for 5 posts with a cooldown of 8. Each aura has a certain effect on Chili's mind and body, however, Chili can remain mostly himself if he concentrates.
Hellfire mode's aura cloaks him in the form of a demonic werewolf, the following effects come with the aura. A 25% boost to fire spell damage as well as the user's speed. All stats given in Hellfire mode are increased by 10%. Takes 25% more damage from Water spells. While the aura is activated the Chili's mindset is altered slightly causing him to feel an intense rage and bloodlust, making it easy for him to make rash decisions and have a shoot first ask questions later attitude. The heat of the aura is enough to melt D rank ice spells with ease and burn those who use a melee attack (weapons not included) for 10 hp if touched. Once out of Hellfire mode the aura dissipates.
Ice mode's aura coats the Chili's hands and arms in ice, allowing his ice magic to do 30% more damage and have 10% better durability. Upon activating Chili's personality is altered making him more cold and calculated. He is more likely to focus solely on his task and not care much for others. Won't attack allies but won't save them. All stats given in Ice mode are increased by 10% for strength. Takes 30% more damage from Fire spells.
Void mode's aura is a shadow copy of Chili. Its appearance mimics his clothes however it is a pure black with purple whispy edges around it with chemical green neon eyes. This thing teleports and fights on its own behalf, taking 50 HP (raises by 10 each rank up) from Chili. This void clone can only use void spells and as a bonus has a passive effect of boosting all ally magic damage by 15% as well as Chili's. Chili can mentally order the clone to use a spell of void variety however this will cost Chili 1.5 times the normal amount of mana to get the clone to cast the spell. Chili becomes emotionally shut off having no feelings though he is completely methodical in his thought processes and may make dark yet badly timed jokes from time to time.
Techno Metal mode's aura is shown as five medium-sized cannonball looking things that orbit Chili. He is able to manipulate the balls' forms. Chili personality becomes determined, to say the least, he becomes like a metal barrack that won't go down. Making the sphere's change their shapes into spears, swords, shields and other metallic objects. Any weapon forms only do 10 hp worth of damage if hit (raises by 5 hp each rank), Sheilds can block full damage from a single spell equal to or lower than the user each round. However if destroyed the balls cannot return until the aura is deactivated and reactivated later. Can send the weapons flying at their target thirty meters away at 10 m/s or grab ahold of one and use it in close quarters combat. He can combine the five metal balls into one decently sized smart turret named Ronda. Looking like a rather large four-legged robot animal except in lieu of a head is a cannon that shoots missiles that can deal 15 hp worth of damage (Raises by 5 hp each rank up) and it has 100 hp no matter the rank. Metal magic based buffs last one post longer. All stats given in Metal mode are increased by 10% for both strengths and weaknesses. 15% more damage from Wind spells.
Name Demon's Breathe
Type: Instant, Multiple Target, Offensive
Description: The wizard inhales deeply, stirring fire within his lungs and exhaling a cloud of flames at his enemies. The length of the flame is 15 meters long and a meter wide. Like a massive flamethrower, Chili can sweep the flame back and forth, scorching an area within the flames reach. Anyone hit takes 20 damage.
- Effective against multiple targets.
- good for mid range.
- Lasts one breathe
- Can harm allies
- hurts environment badly if on a job that requires the minimal destruction
- Can kill normal humans easily if not careful
C Sig- Ranks up to S.
Name Deathly Cold
Type: Instant, Damage Over Time, Debuff, Offensive
Description: Chili's hands and feet drop to a subatomic level causing whatever they touch to instantly flash freeze solid. Able to freeze water instantly. Anything touched or hit by him takes 40 hp worth of damage. He is also able to shoot out a small burst of freezing air that travels a distance of 10 meters at 5 m/s it deals 40 hp worth of damage. Can fire up to once every post. Anyone hit is immobilized for that round.
Duration: 1 posts
Cooldown: 3 posts
- Is weak against fire
- Can harm allies
- Freezes anything the user touches or is standing on solid can complicate matters a little.
https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t14653p450-magic-shop#304417 6 spell slots gifted, proof of purchase.
Name: Flame Burst
Type: Buff, Charge up, Fire, Offensive, Single Target
Duration: 3 posts
Cooldown: 4 posts
Description: First igniting both hands and feet on fire, this attack is a burst of flame out of the Chili's hands propelling him forward faster than normal running speed. He closes the gap between his target and him. Getting within 7 meters of them, Chili is already prepared for close quarters combat with his fists and feet already ignited. Dealing 20 damage if an attack hits. Speed buff of 15% added when boost used at beginning of attack. High possibility to catch opponent's clothes on fire if the attack lands, causing 15% damage over time for 2 posts.
- Speed buff of 15% added when boost used at beginning of attack.
- High possibility to burn.
- Hotter than regular fire.
-The Flame boost does not just go straight however it is hard to steer. Arching wide when turning without the ability for sharp turns.
- Attack has to be charged again to get the boost back once stopped.
- Stopping has to be timed, if not careful the user can overshoot their target.
- Tripping or being tripped will end with the user sending themselves tumbling at very high speeds.
Type: Offensive, Single Target, Dot, Instant
Description: Chili thrust a palm forward facing out toward his opponent and shoots a wave of molten brimstone at his enemy, out of it. Scorching whoever it hits for 20 hp worth of damage the brimstone can and will burn the eyes of the opponent if hit, blinding them for 2 posts. Using this attack causes one of Chili's hands to become burned in the center of it doing 10 hp worth of damage.
- Causes burning
- Can be dodged easily
- Damages whichever hand Chili used to do the spell
Name Ice Mini Grenade
Type: Ice, Offensive, Single Target
Description: Chili shakes his hand quickly in a swift motion quickly creating this small ball of ice and snow. Throwing it toward an enemy with precision, the ball which sticks to the one it hits and then explodes doing 20 hp worth of damage. Freezing the primary target for 1 post after detonation. It can freeze anything 10 feet tall if taller it coats ten feet of their body missing the rest.
Duration: 2 posts
Cooldown: 3 posts
- Freezes enemy
- good for mid range.
- Can be melted away by fire.
- Short duration.
- Not very effective against larger or armored targets
Name Ice Spikes
Type: Ice, Burst AoE, Offensive, Charge Up
Description: After charging up for a post Chili then claps his hands together and then slams his palms flat against the ground. Glistening spikes made of ice begin to pop up from the ground almost like thorns in a 15 meter in radius circle that appears around him causing 20 damage to anyone his as well as bleeding them for 15% total spell rank damage for the next 2 posts.
Duration: 2 posts
Cooldown: 4 posts
- Good for when surrounded
- Can be melted by fire
- Can hit allies
- Avoidable by jumping if you can jump 30 meters
Name Mana Void
Type: Void, Charge up, Area of Effect, Offensive
Description:Chili charges up for one post and then is able to create a void anywhere within a 25-meter radius of themselves the void traveling at 10 m/s. The void has an area of effect that is 15 meters in diameter. The void takes 3 seconds to appear once the caster has chosen its destination and launched it. The void sucks 10 hp and 2% mana out of anyone in its radius. The vacuum's suction catches the target of the same rank or lower, off guard making them stop moving for 1 post as they struggle to break free of the force's pull. Chili is drained of 25 hp and all void attacks now cost 10 extra mp to cast for 3 posts after this attack.
-Can get multiple targets.
- Drains mana.
-Chance of friendly fire.
- slows and damages user
Name Void Step
Type: Teleportation, Offensive, Single Target
Description: Chili is able to teleport using void projected shadow marrkers of himself that only he can see. Using a void shadow for this one all Chili has to do is think of where he would like to go within a 30-meter radius of himself creating an invisible marker of himself there, then us the void to teleport himself to the marker in a few seconds. Chili teleports to the location in an instant traveling at 10m/s. Useful for teleporting behind enemies and taking them by surprise or escaping a dangerous situation. Chili can transport anyone he is touching with him however this makes the spell cost 10 extra mp per person. Teleporting causes Chili 10 hp worth of damage when used. Only once Chili can choose to ignore the cooldown of this attack, however, this will cause the spell to cost double, take 5 posts to cool down instead of 2.
- Good for avoiding wide area attacks
- Can help Chili get behind his enemy to land a strong attack
- Damages him
- Cost extra mp to teleport teammates
- Not good for area of effect attack that covers an area greater than 30-meters
Name Void Strike (Low Grade)
Type: Instant, Offensive, Single Target
Description: Chili raises his palm up with it flat as a small ball of void energy begins to form a black and whispy purple spinning ball. Dashing forward with the speed of lightning Chili will plan on ramming the vortex of void energy into someone's gut. If he managed to slam this into his enemy it will do 30 HP worth of damage. Costs 5 extra mp to create.
- Stuns opponent
- Costs more mp than normal
- Damages Chili
- Easy to miss with
Name Iron Nano Armor
Type: Buff, Metal, Defensive, Charge Up
Description: Chili takes one post to charge energy before he can do this. Once ready he can touch a comrade and create a light body of nano armor around them. The armor gives them 20% resistance to all damage while increasing their speed and attack by 10%. The armor lasts 2 posts or is destroyed after its raking 2 hits of D-Rank damage then disappears. Cannot apply this to himself but Chili can apply it to three comrades. Using this spell costs 20 mp to use
- Buffs allies
- Good for combat
- Chili cannot apply this to himself
- Costs more mp
- Armor can be quickly destroyed by powerful attacks
Name Iron Bones
Type: Metal, Buff, Defense
Description: Chili can coats his bones in a thick layer of metal. Giving him 15% resistance to all damage, adding 15% more resistance to Metal mode's Lighting and Fire resistance. Character loses 10% speed. Adds 10% to base melee attack.
-Great defense for moving combat.
-Long Cool down.
-Slows down caster.
Name Iron Blade
Type: Offensive, Weapon Creation, Multiple Target
Description: Taking a post to charge up Chili then holds his hand out, palm flat down while Chili uses his magical energy and particles in the air, turning them in to iron as he creates a medium-sized blade. This blade does half its ranks spell damage if hit by it in the two posts since it was made. Grasping it in hand Chili can swap to any other mode and still have the sword making it able to be combined with some spells though it can only block one hit worth of C rank magic damage before also disappearing. This sword costs Chili 10 hp and to create and use. The blade appears to resemble a short Spartan blade. Can only create one blade per post.
- Easy to make
- Can be used as a weapon in other modes
-Costs Chili Hp to create
- Is easy to break
- Weak against long range
https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t14653p500-magic-shop#311105 5 extra C rank slots proof of purchase
Name Chaos Ball
Type: Charge Up, Area of Effect, Damage Over Time
Description: Chili ignites his limbs on fire and holds his hands' palms open, facing the sky, close together above his head. He begins to generate a rather large and explosive ball of hellfire. Being able to hurl it up to thirty meters away at five meters a second. If hit directly by the ball it does 30 hp worth of damage. If within the five-meter blast radius you take half the damage. Anyone caught in the blast takes burning damage for 2 posts at 50%.
- Multiple Targets
- Burning Effect
-User must stand still to generate ball
- Can be dodged and interrupted
- Only can generate one ball at a time
Name Match Strike (Low Grade)
Type: Instant, Single Target
Description: Snapping his fingers together to ignite a spark that then explodes into a fiery inferno around the intended enemy, scorching them into oblivion. It does 40 damage.
- Quick and efficient in dealing damage
- Not the best use against flame resistant enemies
- Weak against water types
Name Cleansing Flames
Type: Support, Instant, AoE
Description: Releasing a field of golden flames that can travel in a radius of 50 meters compared to his normal blood red, Chili’s flames will heal any allies for C rank worth of damage and will cure any negative buffs that they are currently affected with. Doing this will cost Chili 20 hp and cause him to become poisoned for 2 posts taking 5% damage in total health per post.
- Good support with a decent area of effect
- Gives Chili a random debuff
- If out of the radius if will not affect an ally
Name Void Blaster (Single)
Type: Single Target, Support
Description: Snapping his fingers together, Chili hastily makes a floating singular pillar looking canon appear. It has a spinning center that envelopes a purple energy core. It follows Chili’s mental commands as it moves about the battlefield only able to go about twenty feet away from Chili once spawned. It takes 50 hp from Chili upon creation to take as it’s own and splits half the damage it takes with Chili. The pillar can block attacks however this will decrease its health. It can also fire an ion beam of void energy that does 20 damage and can travel up to 20 meters in a single direction. This spell costs 25 mp and stays around for 2 posts (counting the one it's spawned) to follow Chili. It can only do 20 damage per post.
- Is an independent drone that can cover allies if needed
- Can be used as a shield and weapon
- Is not invincible
- Does require a command from Chili to actually work
- Can miss if not careful
Name Void Trip
Type: Damage Over Time, Single Target
Description: Chili opens a portal that sucks him and a target within 15 meters of themselves into the void realm for three posts. While within this realm the enemy can still use their magical attacks however they lose 20 hp every post they are fighting the user in the void realm. Once the 3 posts are up Chili and his target will automatically be teleported back into the real world. While in the void realm he can swap modes that is why he has a time portal to teleport himself out. In other modes, however, the user loses 30 mp after returning to the world. Chili can also teleport one ally with him and his target, they will be unaffected by the void, however, Chili takes 10 hp worth of damage in their stead for each post in the void.
-Great for separating enemies
- Separates Chili from most allies
- Mp lose if in another mode
- Can damage Chili
Name Shadow Force
Type: Burst AoE, Instant
Description: Using the energy from the void Chili can lift, launch, slam, crush or pull objects and enemies towards or from him. Sending things flying with just a wave of his hands. The force will cause 40 damage to whatever is hit by it knocking them a good 10 meters away. The force has a 20-meter radius of effect. Large groups of NPCs can be flung or decimated. (Think of it as force powers from star wars the force unleashed)
- Good to get some distance
- Can hit allies
- Can be negated by other void users
Name Void Drain
Description:Raising his hand toward a foe, Chili will use his void power to choke the life out of his target, literally as he clenches his fist shut. Immobilizing them on the spot this spell will do 20 damage to the soul in his power and give 40 Hp to Chili. After he is done he will chuck the target 10 meters away. Costs 10 extra Mana.
- A quick health grab
- Can be interrupted
- Costs extra Mana
Name Chainsaw Arm
Type: Instant, Single Target, Dot
Description: Turning his forearm into a chainsaw (Ash from Evil Dead style) besides the single rocket launcher that happens to be installed on the side of it. Chili will proceed to rip his way through anything that gets in his path. The saw itself does 10 damage to anything hit by it and will cause bleeding for 2 posts at 5% total enemy health. The rocket is only a single shot with a 5 meter in diameter explosive radiance which if hit by will do 30 damage. Turning his arm into it causes Chili 20 hp worth of damage and costs him 20 mana.
- Close Quarter Nightmare
- Legitly loses an arm for a post
- Is unable to cast any other spells while the arm is a chainsaw
Last edited by Chili Thompson on 15th December 2017, 2:10 pm; edited 74 times in total