Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Housekeeping!

Admin
    Admin

Lineage : Admin
    Guild : Staff
    Cosmic Coins : 100
    Dungeon Tokens : 100
    Mentor : Seijin
    Experience : 100,000,000

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Admin Magic
    Second Skill: Mod Magic
    Third Skill: Dev Magic

Housekeeping! Empty Housekeeping!

Post by Admin 24th February 2013, 12:13 pm

Job: Housekeeping!
    Job Location: Clover Town
    Player Requirements: Max group of two. 500 words minimum for one mage, 1,000 words minimum for two mages.
    Job Requirements:  One D-rank mage or higher; Solve all of the clients dilemmas.
    Job Description: "I'm going away on vacation and I just can't find a house maintenance done while I'm gone, please, will anyone out there help me. Watch out for Frank though, he's the neighbors dog that always finds a way in somehow, as long as you keep out of sight, but find a way to stop him from coming back without killing him. Also, there's a pesky fly problem. And finally, I have a leaky roof. Good luck! "
    Enemies:
    If "Boss" is rolled, it also counts as Strong. If "Normal" is rolled it counts as weak.
    Strong; Frank is pretty strong against D-rank mages, so he's a bit of a challenge, he runs very fast for a dog and has the biting pressure of a crocodile.
    Weak; They are flies, they are annoyingly fast and small, making them hard to hit. Weakness to lightning and bug zappers.
    Reward: D-Rank EXP and 5,000 Jewels each.

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 9:56 am