Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Joining Sabertooth?

MagicalLegend
    MagicalLegend

Player 
    Lineage : Spirit of Corruption
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Star Joining Sabertooth?

Post by MagicalLegend 10th April 2017, 10:09 am

Hi!

I have been researching into many different guilds, and have made up my mind that Sabertooth appeals to me the most. I have contacted Nirvana, wondering if I could join, but she hasn't got back to me. I would LOVE to join, and if you have any questions or concerns, please don't refrain from asking. Thanks!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Joining Sabertooth? Ca932f10

-Wolf von Nightcatcher
    Aura
    Aura

Moderator- Mythical VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Rich- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 
    Lineage : Gingerbread Man
    Guild : Sabertooth 《Guildmaster》
    Cosmic Coins : 400
    Experience : 60,342

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fires of Creation
    Second Skill: The Riyenas
    Third Skill:

Star Re: Joining Sabertooth?

Post by Aura 10th April 2017, 3:01 pm

Hey there!

Glad to see you're so eager to join Sabertooth, we're always happy to see people like you join our ranks. ^-^ The current guildmaster however isn’t Nirvana, as she left the leadership into the hands of Kite Wilhelm. As for what I know now however you don't need permission to join, since we're a free-to-join guild without restrictions~

You'll automatically be added to the guild group on-site once your character is approved, which basically means your name will get the guild's signature yellow color. If you have Skype however do pm me your name and I'll gladly add you to our Skype Guildchat!

Furthermore, if there's anything I can help you with regarding guild or site-referring questions, don't be afraid to ask. I'll gladly help you out. :)

And most importantly, welcome to Sabertooth, my friend!

Best regards,
    ~~Aura

_____________________________________________________________________________________

And be she but Small,
    she is Fierce

Joining Sabertooth? GWsGXSQ

.:} The Road of Desire |Fire Dragon Slayer | Kenna Terrynhain {:.
    .:} The Nightmare in Your Head | Avide - Combat Pet {:.

D~4 ||C~4 ||B~2 ||A~ ||S~

Slots: 4/6

MagicalLegend
    MagicalLegend

Player 
    Lineage : Spirit of Corruption
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Star Re: Joining Sabertooth?

Post by MagicalLegend 10th April 2017, 8:18 pm

Thank you! I am ecstatic to be a part of the guild :)

Joining Sabertooth? Ca932f10

-Wolf von Nightcatcher

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 12:46 pm