Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

I want to travel To Earthland...And Beyond![JOB/SOLO]

cimbaman
    cimbaman

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Position : None
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 2,425

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Completed I want to travel To Earthland...And Beyond![JOB/SOLO]

Post by cimbaman 1st April 2017, 12:28 am

JOB:

Poom used the train from Magnolia to Hargeon. Hargeon Town, was once a fantastic place to visit for the best seafood in Fiore. However, after the attack of the large sea monster, it has been broken into pieces. It is going through repairs, most of which weren't even started, it will be while until fully restored, and Poom could see it.
    Poom came here looking for more information about the location of Infinite Hydra, the guild he heard about from mister Josh. It being the last train stop, made him travel the rest of the way on foot. Which he didn't mind, but he had a feeling that it will be a long way.

WC:114/500

Last edited by cimbaman on 1st April 2017, 12:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
    cimbaman
    cimbaman

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Completed Re: I want to travel To Earthland...And Beyond![JOB/SOLO]

Post by cimbaman 1st April 2017, 5:38 am

He walked around the town, looking at the buildings. Once he was near the Docks, he saw a bunch of people gathering and shouting, there were families with kids, old people and a couple of weirdly dressed people, who Poom was sure were mages.
    He walked near and realized there was a big line. All these people were waiting for something, but Poom wanted to know what.
    What is this? asked Poom a woman that was going towards it.
    Like you don't know. It for the passports. We have opened out borders, so now everyone wants to travel. she said with a half angry look on her face.

WC:222/500
    cimbaman
    cimbaman

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by cimbaman 1st April 2017, 10:35 am

Poom thought long and hard Father did say I should travel. And even if I don't it wouldn't be a problem to have a possibility. I will get a passport. Poom said the last thing with so much commitment like he will do it no matter the obstacles in his way.  He walked there and stood in line.
    No one likes standing in line, but Poom looked he didn't mind. Every scream a child made, every push people behind him made, none of it bothered Poom, everything other then the thought of having a passport was absent from his mind. He was very determent to get the passport, and the chance to travel.

WC:330/500
    cimbaman
    cimbaman

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by cimbaman 1st April 2017, 12:31 pm

After a few hours of waiting in line, and many, many times Poom used his strength to return skippers to the back of the line, it was Poom's turn to the booth.
    At the booth there was an old woman, with hair white as snow and smile that never end.
    Hello dear. Let's see. So you came for the passport, right? Did you fill in the questionary?
    Sorry, no, I haven't seen any. Nobody told me.
    That is ok, then there a few questions I must ask you, nothing scary just the basics. What is your name?
    Poom Loom
    Profesion? You look like a mage, I will put down mage. Are you a mage?
    I can do magic. But I worked as a farmer.
    Worked? What are you now?
    Well, now I am a mage.
    How old are you? 28? 29?
    25? You look much older, it must be the beard. Date of birth?
    First of January
    That is nice. Oh and here I have found you. You are from Neutral Grounds. Oh and both your parents are dead, I am so sorry dear. Let's see what's next, oh yes profession? You look like a mage, I will put down mage. Are you a mage?
    I can do magic. But I worked as a farmer.
    Worked? What are you now?
    Well, now I am a mage.
    See I was always good at guessing people's professions.
    What is this, why is this red? Oh, what is your guild?

Well, I am guildless, but I am trying to go join Infinite Hydra
    Oh you are from the Hydra.
    No, I want to join it
    Infinte Hydra is a fine guild, just that castle you have on the mountain. Why be so far away. I mean for a guild that is lead by the third God of Ishval, it is really sad to hide like that.
    Anyways I think everything is in order. Here you go, your own passport, now you can travel the Earthland.

Thanks.
    Poom exited the building with a smile on his face, he had a passport.

WC:678/500
    cimbaman
    cimbaman

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by cimbaman 1st April 2017, 12:34 pm

Rewards:

• Passport (Access to International Jobs and Casual RPing in Other Nations)
    • 25 XP

Current date/time is 19th March 2024, 4:22 am