Tertiary Magic Name: No Longer Human: Identity
Evidence of Accomplishment: N/A
No Longer Human is a special brand of magic, one created by someone who, long ago had cast aside all other wishes besides growing stronger. Putting aside their kinder, softer edges in favor of becoming the greatest mage in the world, they created a new face for themselves, something that boosted their power incredibly. However, as the name of the magic suggests, achieving this state requires giving up all their humanity for as long as this new face is used, and the more often it is used, the less humanity remains within them. It is because of this reason that very few people willingly try to learn this ability. Most users are oblivious to the true nature of this form, and only see it as some unnatural little quirk to their lives. Conditions for becoming one on "accident" require that the user already have given up, or begun to give up some aspect of their humanity.
Sorano's version of this magic has to do with her identity. She had given up her emotions, a crucial part of her humanity in order to strengthen herself, and keep those around her safe. Slowly, and without her knowledge, separate parts of her cast-aside emotions began to form into new identities, leaving her with DID. However, on a magical level, a new ability began to form with these identities as well. Like most users it developed unconsciously, and in a way unique to the letter mage. It allows Sorano to change her physical appearance along with her mental identity, each one influencing her differently.
- Allows all her alters to operate without fear of being recognized.
- It's a very passive magic that doesn't really support her much in battle
- Each time the magic is used, each alter becomes stronger, threatening to overpower her usual self.
- Junko Hisakawa:
- D-Rank Spell Name: Megane Girl
- Provides books, something advantageous to her letter magic.
- Her physique becomes even more fragile and weak.
- An instant stutter is developed whenever this form is taken, which keeps Sorano from using her verbal abilities.
- C-Rank Spell Name: Tree Hugger
- The transformation comes with a satchel of plants and herbs, that might possibly be of use.
- They are obsessed with nature. Their every decision and thought revolves around the same thing, keeping them from thinking clearly.
- Despite their unpredictable temper, this transformation also has a very unremarkable physique, being langly and awkward, without much distinct muscle.
- Rowan Tao:
- B-Rank Spell Name: That Hacker Kid
- Many skills in this form, but remember - none of them are retained when forms are switched.
- His body is incredibly frail, perhaps even more so than the Megane Girl due to his lack of movement in order to uphold his hacker image.
- Extremely prideful and smug, which may get him into some trouble.
- Chika Koizumi:
- A-Rank Spell Name: The Wild One
- She is quite good at fighting and most things combat related.
- She has no sense of responsibility, which gets her in trouble much of the time.
- While Chika is not exactly dumb, per se, let's just say she isn't very perspective. The girl will not exactly think before doing.
- S-Rank Spell Name: Ascended
- She is able to telepathically communicate with those within one mile of her.
- She has the capability to take over Sorano's "true" identity, if you could call it that
- She is extremely unpredictable, someone with an agenda of her own. It is unknown whether she would harm allies or not.
Last edited by ivyleaf33 on 23rd June 2017, 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total