Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Hi!!

Lunara
    Lunara

Player 
    Lineage : Rage of the Soul Torn
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Hi!! Empty Hi!!

Post by Lunara 6th December 2016, 2:57 am

Helloooooooo! I just joined your fine site here, got permission to join a guild, and got a cool guy named Frederick to approve my character! (His image for it was awesome btdubs)

Gonna be trying jobs here in a bit after I figure out my stuff for Lunara. I've seen fairy tail, and think I'm going to do a mix of holder and caster if that's a possibility. (My lineage gives me 3 wind spells too and I want to do a poison/plant based magic cause she's a dryad.) Any tips n tricks are appreciated! And thanks for being a cool site so far, from what I've seen in the chatbox!
    Eris
    Eris

Lich of hell

Lich of hell

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Horseman- 11 Sinner- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Player 
    Lineage : Devil's Conquest
    Guild : Grim Heresy [GM]
    Cosmic Coins : 5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sunset Eclipse - The Sandstorm GS
    Second Skill: Titan Eclipse • Devil Pact
    Third Skill:

Hi!! Empty Re: Hi!!

Post by Eris 6th December 2016, 10:27 am

Definitely talk about your magic in the chatbox as you're making it for help and any insights or suggestions,     chatbox in general is kind of the heart of the forum where most people connect for doing topics together and plans.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hi!! NvVyM98

Hi!! CkggyrF

Deception | Despair | Domination
    H 1 S 7 A 7+1 B 8+1 C 9 D 11
    d a m n a t i o n
    Lunara
    Lunara

Player 

Post by Lunara 6th December 2016, 4:26 pm

Yeah! I noticed that last night! Fred helped answer some questions and I got some ideas cause I rolled a lineage that semi-works for it!
    Shazam!
    Shazam!

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Kuroryu: The Void Dragon
    Guild : Onyx Moon
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 287.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Shazam! 6th December 2016, 4:50 pm

Eyooo and welcome to the site Luna ^^

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hi!! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQIzZnkZyZOCHxWXJ-xy77XDKJjmLtcS8Vz31R6l25hhTFkGAAW
    Lunara
    Lunara

Player 

Post by Lunara 6th December 2016, 7:11 pm

Thanks! Finally finished my magic and am waiting for approval. Then I can move along to doing jobs and enjoying the game and plot itself!
    Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Dark Guild Ace- A-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Descendant of the First Reaper
    Position : Sinner #5: Wrath
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Experience : 225,322.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: The Reckoning
    Second Skill: Death's Game
    Third Skill:

Post by Raiza 6th December 2016, 8:08 pm

Welcome to the chat. We already met in the chat box, glad to have you around. Have fun!

Hi!! YdfXSKP

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 2:56 pm