Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

My Character

Enferno
    Enferno

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Inferno Phoenix Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Third Skill:

Important My Character

Post by Enferno 1st December 2016, 12:17 am

Name:Echo
    Alias(nickname):Running Wildfire, Wildfire, Pyromaniac, The Living Flame
    Magic:Inferno Phoenix Slayer Magic
    Abilities:Greatly Enhanced Speed, Enhanced Strength, Flight, Fire Resistance, Fire Powers,Night Vision
    Relatives:Mom ???-Dead, Dad ???-Dead, Sister Mia-Alive, "Stepmother" Inferna:Unknown
    Story:Baby Echo was left by his parents in the place known as Earth Land. They had to leave him with his older sister, which was now 8, with him because his parents had to die for stealing from and assassinating the lord of the town they were in. So the 8 year old took off with the baby, into the forest. It was night now and they had traveled to the Kingdom Of Fiore. A kind shop owner gave them food and a place to stay. She introduced herself as "Inferna" and was like a new mother to them. But... (4 years later) Inferna told Echo one day, to meet her in the forest. There, she transformed into her phoenix self. She did the process known has "Inflaming" and granted Echo the ability of "Inferno Phoenix Slayer Magic." They came back and told Mia everything. Now all he had to do was learn. Inferna trained with Echo for 6 years. One day though, Echo and Mia saw Inferna walking away, smiling at them. She turned into her phoenix self and flew away, into the sky. They then found the guild "Fairy Tail" and decided to join it
    Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 8
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: FrostFire Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill: Cosmic Slayer
    Third Skill:

Important Re: My Character

Post by Cr1tikal 1st December 2016, 1:13 am

Hey bud, friendly Admin here to let you know that there's actually a template to fill out for character creation.

I'd suggest reading over this link; https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t17110-new-user-guide#202677

And then trying again with a new topic for your character app. Once you've done that I'll archive this one so no one has to see the oopsie.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

My Character MQNhOUw

Current date/time is 16th May 2024, 8:56 pm