Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Guard my house job (Shu and Roxas)

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Guard my house job (Shu and Roxas) - Page 2 Empty Re: Guard my house job (Shu and Roxas)

Post by NPC 8th February 2013, 5:16 pm

The member 'Apollo' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Guard my house job (Shu and Roxas) - Page 2 Attack

--------------------------------

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Guard my house job (Shu and Roxas) - Page 2 FailedBlock

#3 'Damage Dice' :
    Guard my house job (Shu and Roxas) - Page 2 Attack Guard my house job (Shu and Roxas) - Page 2 Attack

#4 'Block Dice' :
    Guard my house job (Shu and Roxas) - Page 2 Block Guard my house job (Shu and Roxas) - Page 2 FailedBlock
    Mifune
    Mifune

The White Wizard

The White Wizard

Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Guild Master- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Best GFX Artist Award- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Malefic Illusions
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Oykai
    Experience : 500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Death Wish
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Guard my house job (Shu and Roxas) - Page 2 Empty Re: Guard my house job (Shu and Roxas)

Post by Mifune 9th February 2013, 7:38 am

The Rose Wielding maiden of Laughing Coffin gritted her teeth, though she still managed to keep her grin. Roxas had proved to be more powerful than she initially thought and it appeared as though he could actually defeat her. Though as they peered in to each others eyes in a standoff, several more members of Laughing coffin entered the room from the second floor and peered over the railing at the two below, laughing and chuckling and not appearing as though they cared whether or not their comrade won the fight or not. Even if Roxas did manage to defeat this single strong opponent, there were seven others just as strong waiting to take their turn along with 3 other underlings who wouldn't prove to be much of a threat alone, but in this situation they only made it seem more hopeless for the Rune Knight. Mister Watson was especially enjoying the performance.

The dim light of the full moon behind the clouds entered through the ceiling, which was actually one large dome window, and the sound of rain hitting against the glass began to fill the chamber. There was a storm brewing outside rather unexpectedly. The odd flash of lightning and the sound of thunder would fill the chamber every so often and the fight between Roxas and the Rose maiden would become far more dramatic as a result. Though the laughing of the laughing coffin guild would abruptly end when a door opened behind them on the second floor, from which Shuhei stepped through. "Hey there, is Roxas still alive?" He asked. The bandits looked at him rather dumbfounded. They thought he left to investigate the dummies at the tree line, where they had planted various traps meant to kill or maim. Needless to say they weren't expecting to see him... Mister Watson stepped forward, laughing lightly. "Your friend won't be alive shortly and neither will you be for that matter!" He said as he waved his arm forward, ordering his three underlings to attack him. In a flash, each of them went flying back past mister Watson. None of the bandits really knew what happened to them. Shuhei's movements were like a blur and they just couldn't keep up. Though they did notice a faint white aura surrounding him and strange glowing marks on his face... "Roxas!" He yelled, knowing Roxas would be able to hear him. "I've got you covered." With that, Shuhei raised his open hand towards the seven remaining members of laughing coffin and smiled. "Who's first?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Apollo
    Apollo

Storm Prince

Storm Prince

VIP- God Slayer- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Spirit
    Guild : N/a
    Mentor : No one
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Tempest God Slayer
    Second Skill: n/a
    Third Skill:

Post by Apollo 9th February 2013, 7:55 am

Roxas then saw Shuhei,In the back of Roxas mind he was happy but he could not show it in the battle or his enemy is going to get the upper hand.She said this is it Rose drill the roses then started to fly around he arm in a drill like formation she then smiled and said If this spell does not finish you off then i don't really know what will.She then started to run at Roxas. She then said Impale Swing it around she hit the walls and the floors . Roxas moved out the way of some of the hits she then said release sending them flying at the target when needed.The thorns from around the room trapped Roxas the roses then started to cut him.Under the heat of the battle he manged to get out Storm darts sending Blue darts of static at the women they went flying they manged to hit her in the right places and one hit her in the neck it then exploded with the rest of the darts makeing her bleed out she then fell to the ground. Roxas then said you die now he then said Shout of the Tempest god" sucking in Storm clouds then blasting it out in a pulse but Roxas real goal was to hit the window. Shuhei let's get done with this job already.

Last edited by Apollo on 9th February 2013, 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Guard my house job (Shu and Roxas) - Page 2 2hyum0x
    Guard my house job (Shu and Roxas) - Page 2 Roxassiggy_by_gramcrackers-d5xcq96
    Guard my house job (Shu and Roxas) - Page 2 Apollo_zpsa035684a
    Jobs:
    Exp:115%
    D(1)C(3)B(0)A(0)S(0)

God force theme
    Spoiler:

Theme Song
    Spoiler:
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 9th February 2013, 7:55 am

The member 'Apollo' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Guard my house job (Shu and Roxas) - Page 2 Attack

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Guard my house job (Shu and Roxas) - Page 2 FailedBlock

#3 'Damage Dice' :
    Guard my house job (Shu and Roxas) - Page 2 Attack Guard my house job (Shu and Roxas) - Page 2 Attack Guard my house job (Shu and Roxas) - Page 2 Attack Guard my house job (Shu and Roxas) - Page 2 Attack Guard my house job (Shu and Roxas) - Page 2 Attack Guard my house job (Shu and Roxas) - Page 2 Miss Guard my house job (Shu and Roxas) - Page 2 Attack Guard my house job (Shu and Roxas) - Page 2 Attack Guard my house job (Shu and Roxas) - Page 2 Attack Guard my house job (Shu and Roxas) - Page 2 Miss Guard my house job (Shu and Roxas) - Page 2 Attack Guard my house job (Shu and Roxas) - Page 2 Attack Guard my house job (Shu and Roxas) - Page 2 Miss Guard my house job (Shu and Roxas) - Page 2 Attack Guard my house job (Shu and Roxas) - Page 2 Miss Guard my house job (Shu and Roxas) - Page 2 Attack Guard my house job (Shu and Roxas) - Page 2 Attack Guard my house job (Shu and Roxas) - Page 2 Miss Guard my house job (Shu and Roxas) - Page 2 Attack Guard my house job (Shu and Roxas) - Page 2 Miss

#4 'Block Dice' :
    Guard my house job (Shu and Roxas) - Page 2 FailedBlock Guard my house job (Shu and Roxas) - Page 2 FailedBlock Guard my house job (Shu and Roxas) - Page 2 FailedBlock Guard my house job (Shu and Roxas) - Page 2 Block Guard my house job (Shu and Roxas) - Page 2 Block Guard my house job (Shu and Roxas) - Page 2 Block Guard my house job (Shu and Roxas) - Page 2 Block Guard my house job (Shu and Roxas) - Page 2 Block Guard my house job (Shu and Roxas) - Page 2 Block Guard my house job (Shu and Roxas) - Page 2 Block Guard my house job (Shu and Roxas) - Page 2 FailedBlock Guard my house job (Shu and Roxas) - Page 2 FailedBlock Guard my house job (Shu and Roxas) - Page 2 Block Guard my house job (Shu and Roxas) - Page 2 Block Guard my house job (Shu and Roxas) - Page 2 Block Guard my house job (Shu and Roxas) - Page 2 FailedBlock Guard my house job (Shu and Roxas) - Page 2 FailedBlock Guard my house job (Shu and Roxas) - Page 2 Block Guard my house job (Shu and Roxas) - Page 2 Block Guard my house job (Shu and Roxas) - Page 2 Block

#5 'Damage Dice' :
    Guard my house job (Shu and Roxas) - Page 2 Miss
    Mifune
    Mifune

The White Wizard

The White Wizard

Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Guild Master- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Best GFX Artist Award- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mifune 11th February 2013, 6:54 am

Shuhei scanned the group of bandits. None of them seemed to want to make the first move, for good reason of course. The aura produced by his white drive was indeed intimidating, so he could understand. None of them would be capable of keeping up with his speed, some probably wouldn't even be able to see his movements at all. "Who... Who are you?" Watson asked, despite still being somewhat stunned by his three subordinates being flung back at him without even being able to see what Shuhei did to do so. The white wizard smirked. "Names Shuhei. Kisaragi Shuhei." Watson gulped. He had heard that name before and there was no doubt about the many titles associated with it. "Wi- wizard saint!" He yelled and stepped back towards the railing as Shuhei seemingly appeared in front of him and whispered. "That's right." As he pushed mister Watson over the railing with little effort. He fell and hit his head on the floor and was immediately knocked out cold.

Shuhei positioning himself in the middle of the group of now six bandits. He turned away from the railing slowly and looked to his right, then to his left. "This is all of them..." He said to himself, confident that there were no more bandits in the house. Shuhei leaped in to the air past the bandits on his right so that they were all in front of him. He charged down the center of the group, swinging his sheathed sword around wildly, striking each bandit multiple times as he passed them. Upon reaching the other side of the group of six in no less than half a second each bandit stood in shock for a moment and then fell to the floor unconscious. A job well done if you asked him, though not completely finished...

Shuhei looked to his right, down at the battle between Roxas and the Rose maiden. Though Roxas had clearly won, he didn't seem like he was about to stop. Shuhei's eyes widened as Roxas began to breath in a hefty amount of air. He mentioned to Shuhei earlier that he was a Slayer, so that could only mean one thing. Shuhei's body emitted a flash of bright light and he appeared before the defeated Rose maiden, who was bleeding heavily from her throat wound and other places. He swung his sword in front of him, gripping the sheath with one hand and the handle with the other. He drew his sword only an inch, but that was enough to release a small amount of its incredible energy. Shuhei molded the light that was emitted from the sword in to a shield which he used to defend the Rose maiden from the blast. Immediately afterwards the light faded as Shuhei sheathed his sword again. "There will be no deaths this night Roxas. Come on, we've got to free the real Watson and his staff..." If Roxas agreed and calmed down, Shuhei would immediately treat the Rose maidens wounds so that she would at least survive her injuries. Though judging by the amount of anger Roxas was displaying, he wasn't entirely sure that was going to happen.

Apollo
    Apollo

Storm Prince

Storm Prince

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Apollo 12th February 2013, 3:48 pm

Shuhei stopped Roxas from blasting his move at the women. Roxas then begin to walk back a few feet."Fine I guess but next time I am not going to hold back and I will finish her I don't know what really came over me this i am a rune knight and was about to kill someone I was suppose to stop".Roxas then looked at the other guys on the floor "Shuhei have you found the real Mr.Watson we need to find him and save him so we can get down with this job. Roxas then started to walk to the door with limp the room then stared to move and Roxas then started to notice that most of the house was moving in slow motion on the floor he saw his cloak he picked it up putting it on his back." Thanks Shuhei you have saved me death that was around the corner and for that I will give you anything you request this is my word ,if you need anything just ask and I am willing to think it over.Walking out of the room Roxas was thinking,maybe I should quit the Rune knights I was about to kill her,looking around the dark halls he then went to the main room and waited for Shuhei to heal the women.This was major turning point for Roxas.In the back of his mind he was thinking about the blood and the life he was about the take the fear of becoming a monster.

Jobs:
    D(1)C(3)B(0)A(0)S(0)

God force theme
    Spoiler:

Theme Song
    Spoiler:
    Mifune
    Mifune

The White Wizard

The White Wizard

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mifune 13th February 2013, 11:40 am

"Everyone is safe in the cellar, no worries." Shuhei said as he turned down to help the Rose Maiden. He didn't exactly have any med kits handy so he just ripped up her clothes up to wrap her wounds. He wasn't about to rip up his own silk robes that cost a fortune... She was the one who put herself in this mess so it was only right that she had her own clothes ripped up to save her life. He grinned a little as he now had her half naked, probably having used a little more of her clothing than what was entirely necessary, which was somewhat unsaintly of him, but aside from the blood and wounds she was kind of cute. He picked her up and laid her against a wall upright, she wasn't going anywhere... "You damn mage, you'll pay for this..." She managed to say with some difficulty. Shuhei simply smiled and replied. "Bring it on."

Upon wrapping up the lady and tying up the rest of the bandits (which Roxas was fully capable of helping with.) he exited the room and lead Roxas to the cellar in which the five bandits who attacked Shuhei earlier remained tied up, but had woken up beforehand. They shouted and complained about the ropes being too tight, but Shuhei payed them no mind. The screams continued to echo from the coffins stacked up neatly in the corner. Seventeen to be exact. "mister watson is in one of these. Lets get started." Shuhei sad as he began to open the coffins, releasing the original staff that have been waiting in those coffins for lord knows how long.

Apollo
    Apollo

Storm Prince

Storm Prince

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Apollo 15th February 2013, 6:19 pm

Roxas was looking around the room as he saw the staff get out of each of the coffins that they all opened. Roxas then said "Mr.Watson are you ok,I am sorry that we were not able to help you like we wanted.This was the best place for you to be when we were fighting,if you were to get hurt it would make our job harder". Roxas then looked over to Shuhei"your a wizard saint and the White dragon slayer,that is why I could feel your power.I just found out but your power is something to behold,I am glad we could work together. Roxas then smiled "Mr.Watson If you would send my pay to the Magic Council,I would be happy they will give me my pay".Roxas then started to walk over the the front door.Mr.Watson then said "Thank you both you have done me a great service,I will make sure if I have any more problems I will call the guilds and Rune knights for help".He then started to wave as Roxas and Shuhei walked to the gate waving good bye to the staff of Mr.Watson and him.

Jobs:
    D(1)C(3)B(0)A(0)S(0)

God force theme
    Spoiler:

Theme Song
    Spoiler:
    TacticalFallacy
    TacticalFallacy

The Undefined Formula

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Mentor : Master Hades (Deceased)
    Experience : 450

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Amaterasu Mudra Formula
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by TacticalFallacy 15th February 2013, 9:21 pm

Approved. Excellent RP.

Theme:
    Current Jobs:

Current date/time is 1st May 2024, 7:45 pm