Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A haunting encounter (Madi and Chiyo,private)

Jin En'arr
    Jin En'arr

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Demon Slayer- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Myself
    Experience : 450

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A haunting encounter (Madi and Chiyo,private) Empty A haunting encounter (Madi and Chiyo,private)

Post by Jin En'arr 11th September 2016, 8:39 am

Chiyo walked through the haunted guild with a look of apprehension in her eyes, expecting something to jump out at any minute. Beside her walked Spiritfall, her huge pet wolf. His wings tucked at his sides he passed up against his master, as if trying to protect her. Chiyo shivered as a cool wind swirled around her. This place was really creepy. Chiyo thought back. What was she even doing here again? She couldn't remember. Her arms were covered in goosebumps as she shivered.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Themes:
    Sanguine
    Sanguine

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Hybrid Birthright
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Experience : 1,079,142

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Blood God Slayer (Lacrima)
    Second Skill: Hair Manipulation Magic
    Third Skill:

A haunting encounter (Madi and Chiyo,private) Empty Re: A haunting encounter (Madi and Chiyo,private)

Post by Sanguine 11th September 2016, 9:17 am

Madi had let out a loud yawn as she walked around the cursed lands. Never before had she thought to set foot around these dangerous areas, but ever since her little encounter, she had wanted to explore more of the world and essentially do whatever the hell she wanted to do. Rumor had it that there was a haunted guild sitting around in the middle of the lands. A former guild that no longer ran, but for someone like Madison, piqued her curiosity without a doubt. The child wore her sacred white gloves as a precaution should she end up coming across something or someone of the undead or demonic persuasion. The advantage would just make things much easier for her to deal with them. As well as that, her Rosario hung from the collar around her neck, though a soft choker made wearing it for some time much easier.

Her long, red hair hung into twintails and the ends fading into a bright yellow like color as a symbol of fire. Her clothing had consisted of a black and white gothic lolita dress, seeming to be much more cute than it was gothic. The doors to the guild creaked open with each bit of movement, which only had come to show exactly how little this was visited. She hesitantly entered at first, looking around and finding herself not wanting to do anything more rash than she had already. "H-Hello? Is anyone there?" She called out, not expecting to hear anything, but she wouldn't be surprised to be ambushed.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A haunting encounter (Madi and Chiyo,private) JwEY1nx

CharacterMagicSecondaryTertiaryBankFight Theme
    Jin En'arr
    Jin En'arr

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A haunting encounter (Madi and Chiyo,private) Empty Re: A haunting encounter (Madi and Chiyo,private)

Post by Jin En'arr 11th September 2016, 9:29 am

Chiyo heard Madison calling out and jumped. "Who's there?" She asked back. The blood mage shivered and kept moving, one hand knotted in her pets fur. Spiritfall gave a meaningful glance at his master, unsure as to why she would come here. The wolf and the girl glanced all around nervously, both of them seeming to shrink a little. As Chiyo moved she fixed her braid, blue eyes still wide. The girl didn't feel good about any of this and decided to activate her bloodwings in case she needed a quick escape. The huge wings spread from her back, nearly brushing the walls in the limited space.

Themes:
    Sanguine
    Sanguine

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sanguine 11th September 2016, 7:10 pm

Her feet creaked the floorboards below her as she walked along the entry way of the guild hall. Her imagination had tried to paint a picture of what the place had to look like before it had gotten to become haunted and abandoned like it had become now. Spider webs inhabiting corners and under chairs and tables, dust coating nearly single inch of the place as well. The child heard a voice of another person, their tone of voice being more feminine than anything. However, it felt rather strange that someone would end up being here just as she had arrived in here. The odds of it happening were very low, almost impossible really, but it wasn't a far stretch that the lord would at the very least provide some form of safety for her. "U-Uh.. I'm Madison. Who are you?" Her voice tried to pick up and reach around the guild hall. However, the dark silhouette of a pair of wings had shook her the wrong way, making her take a defensive stance, but not wanting to do anything until she knew she wasn't walking into another situation like she had before.

Jin En'arr
    Jin En'arr

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Jin En'arr 13th September 2016, 5:08 pm

"I'm Chiyo." Said the tall young woman, turning to face Madison. She saw the defensive stance. "Relax. If you don't attack me you're fine. I'm a member of the Garou Knights." Chiyo looked and saw Madison. She loosened up instantly. It was just another girl, not a ghost. She probably had nothing to fear from the shorter girl. Chiyo folded her wings, the tips of which dragged behind her as she walked towards Madison. She stuck out one hand with a reassuring smile. The wolf beside her was still pressed up close, his green eyes looking over the new girl. He sniffed once and looked up at his master. This girl was fine, as far as his nose could tell.

Themes:
    Sanguine
    Sanguine

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sanguine 14th September 2016, 9:42 am

As the figure had come to reveal themselves to her, the red headed child seemed to calm herself down a little bit. She had seen the woman for whom she was, though the wings of blood were no real indication otherwise that she should completely lower her guard. However, this "Chiyo" girl was rather pretty looking just from the distance... Not that it would change her view of wanting to attack her or not. She didn't seem very worried about being attacked suddenly by Madi, which would she have been anyone else might have attacked first and asked questions later, however with a sigh, she refrained from keeping her defensive stance and lowered her arms, resting them in front of her dress with one hand cupped in the other. "I guess... But I have one question." She paused and looked around curiously before her attention returned to the woman. "What are the Garou Knights?" As she finished, she looked over just beside Chiyo at the large wolf beside her, nuzzling a little against her. Probably some kind of pet of hers, but regardless it wouldn't change anything if not make her uneasy for now.

Jin En'arr
    Jin En'arr

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Jin En'arr 20th September 2016, 5:54 am

"We are a private law enforcement owned by the royal family." Said Chiyo with a small smile. Her blue eyes had brightened considerably. The young woman saw Madison's reaction to her bloodwings and laughed. "Put off by my wings, are we? Most are the first time they see them. It's because I'm a blood mage." The young woman continued to chuckle, and even her wolf seemed to be laughing. She adjusted her pink kimono and threw her head back with laughter. It always amused her when a new person saw her wings, it always seemed to put them on guard more than anything, or terrify them. But she wouldn't hurt anyone that wasn't attacking her or breaking the law. That just wasn't who she was.

Themes:
    Sanguine
    Sanguine

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sanguine 20th September 2016, 9:49 am

The child would nod as she was explained of what a Garou Knight had been. A neutral affiliate that reported directly to the royal family seemed pretty cool to be perfectly honest. Going over this joke of a magic council already had her on a mentally better note than should she have had a better time being able to accept these "Knights" than the normal law abiding version of Nimrods that the council recruited. "I see. Sounds like a fun place, I guess." Her eyes slid lightly over to look at the womans wings as she mentioned them, the sound of hearing them being called "blood wings" made the red head lick her lips. They looked delicious, and for some odd reason, she really wanted to eat them... Or drink them.. However that seemed to work. Some odd sense of an instinct had wanted to push her to it, but her sense of self control held her back on it.

The woman named Chiyo had laughed aloud at the reaction, which given the location she should really have expected it... "Well... Wings in a dark room of a haunted guild... Gosh, one can only imagine why I would be put off by it..." Rolling her eyes, she eased up her body and began to walk towards the woman, looking at her attire and stopping as she got close enough to see her clearly and entirely. "Wow.. You're really pretty, miss." Her eyes looked up and down the womans body some more, cheeks just faintly pink.

Jin En'arr
    Jin En'arr

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Jin En'arr 21st September 2016, 8:02 pm

"Thank you... Normally people would ignore me. As a blood mage I scare them. Even if I am still supposed to be a protector..." Chiyo looked at the other girl. "You're pretty cute yourself you know." Said the young woman. Her blue eyes had brightened considerably. The mage looked at her pet before continuing. His fur had gone from black to a brilliant white. Her pet always seemed to change colour every 10 minutes... but his eyes would always remain the same. "Say hi, my rather rude pet." Chided Chiyo. The wolf seemed to sigh before opening his mouth. "Hello, I am Spiritfall, Chiyo's guardian."

Themes:
    Sanguine
    Sanguine

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sanguine 22nd September 2016, 8:02 am

As she looked towards the woman, she had mentioned her being a blood mage. The child's eyes widened a little bit at the sound of blood magic while her eyes shifted a little to the wings folded up slightly behind her back. The vibe she got off of them made her a little hungry... Making her feel a little uncomfortable really. To be fair, her mind and body hadn't fully adjusted to what had happened to her yet, but her mind snapped and her face turned a slight pink from Chiyo telling her that she had looked cute too. She rubbed at the back of her neck and shrugged, looking away for a moment and sighing softly. "I don't know... Sometimes I don't feel like I can agree with that... But thank you anyway." Her body jumped with a loud Yelp as she heard the wolf beside the girl talk, making the child fall down onto her rear and looking back up. "It it it it it talked! T-t-that wolf talked!" She yelled. Being in the atmosphere she was in her whole life, she found it completely unnatural to hear animals speak. It was already hard enough to believe her adopted mother was some celestial spirit fox... But now this? ...The world was a strange place, and dangerous as well.

Jin En'arr
    Jin En'arr

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Jin En'arr 25th September 2016, 7:15 pm

"Yes he does talk. Spiritfall is a magical creature. His talking is no different from hearing an exceed talk, especially since he is similar to the exceed in many ways. He is quite extraordinary." Chiyo looked directly at Madison with a soft smile. "He is my guardian and my saviour." The wolf looked up at Chiyo and nuzzled her hand. His green eyes fixed on Chiyo as Chiyo fixed her own eyes on Madison.

Themes:

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 8:26 am