Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Weretiger5411's secondary magic training [private]

weretiger5411
    weretiger5411

The Maker's necromancer

The Maker's necromancer

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Magic: SOTL
    Second Magic: NA
    Third Magic:

Weretiger5411's secondary magic training [private] Empty Weretiger5411's secondary magic training [private]

Post by weretiger5411 25th August 2016, 4:34 pm

Fear is a powerful thing. It influences one's reason and sense, inspiring decisions made on instinct and panic. Even a little bit is enough to make a person act out of their comfort zone. But then again, can success and achievement be made while in comfort? Or does it turn out that fear helps, it forces you out of comfort and toward stronger or better things? Such things can be debated forever it seems. For this story, fear plays the part of the catalyst for zecarayus. Whether it is good or bad, that would depend on what he does with the changes.

--------------------------------------

Oak town, zecarayus had never been to the town but that wasn't a surprise. He didn't really travel outside of magnolia or the spooky forest unless a job asked for it and he was content with that. Which is why he was here, he was looking for work. After the events with fairy tail turning dark and leaving magnolia after a attack on the public, the members became unwanted in fiore. Zecarayus had learned of this when finding not very happy spirits, victims of fairy tail's attack who accused him of their poisoned waters and ugly deaths. Zecarayus dealt with them easily, but it gave him a grim realization that he was once again hated. Not because of who he was or in this case his magic, but merely because he was part of a guild that went dark, and not one known for its darkness except now. Worse part he was alone, he had not followed the rest of his guild mates to their new guild hall location and no way of even communicating with them. He figured he had been forgotten, but he wasn't going to blame the guild as zecarayus rarely went to the guild hall, rarer times did he actually talk with others.

He had refrained from going into towns except for the essentials and odd jobs, odd jobs because zecarayus didn't really know how to do jobs as a mage without fearing prosecution(in all fairness the only job postings he ever saw was in the guild). So he went back to old work, working in morgues and to help care for cemeteries. It didn't earn a lot, but zecarayus only wanted enough to get by. And he did, for a while. Soon though the reality dawned on him that he was without his own guild and yet carried the danger of being in it. With no one to call help to, he realized that he was alone and weak. Yes he was at this point a mage of considerable strength, but his paranoia fed doubt into his head that he wasn't strong enough. So he had wandered around further in the spooky forest, into unknown territory for him. And he found it, deep in a collapsed cave littered with skeletons of long dead corpses the further one went down, he found the larcima. And with fear in his heart and a want of safety in his head, he went ahead to grasp the power that was before him.

Which brings him to oak town, a few days after being implemented with the larcima that were filled with pain and confusion. This day his head felt a lot better, and in need to get a meal for the next couple days he went here for it. Walking down the sidewalk with his usual wear as he left his armor and gloves back home, he was only concerned for food then to leave. However he felt an incredible power from nearby. Surprised by it he went toward the direction which led him to a shop window. There on display was a beautiful larcima radiating such a bright red and ornage. Zecarayus was amazed by it, then realized it looked very similar to something from before, and realized it looked like the same larcima that was in him! He looked for a name and found it, "Fire dragon slayer larcima?" he said to himself,   and then thought they are larcimas that made people slayers? He looked at the shop and noticed it was close, so odd that something would be close while something like that would be left out but who knew.

However zecarayus now wanted answers, he needed to know more about slayers. So ignoring his growling stomach he went forward to the one place he knew they would have a book on slayers at, the town library. Of course it was no normal library as it was one of the most extensive libraries in all of fiore. Upon entering he would have seen the grand book cases all around. He would have gone to the librarian and ask about any books on slayers. She replied that they did but most of them required a guild master's permission as all of the more powerful books did. But she told him that they did have a few books he could see. He would had asked for one and the librarian would had pulled the book from under the counter. Zecarayus didn't really know how she did that(he had never heard of the book teleportation spell), but thanked her for it before he would had sat down by one of the grand book shelf's on the far right before opening the book titled "Observations, facts, and theories about the slayer magic archetype". He noticed they were sketches included with the words, and would had started looking through it for information about slayer larcimas.

WC: 814/5000
    note:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"Those who do not fear power, are too easily destroyed by it."

"Humans are the biggest monsters. How else can you explain a dragon's need to burn down their homes, a demon's need to slaughter them, or a god's attempt at brainwashing them to devote loyalty? It is because we have the greatest chance to destroy them with whatever else gets in our way, and slayers are not the only method how."-Zecarayus Trevelean

Note: Until I get this in his character sheet, his name is changed to nevarran. Same soul though!

info on apps:
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Moderator- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : Speculo (former)
    Experience : 779,415

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Advanced Solid Script
    Second Magic: Aura Manipulation
    Third Magic: N/A

Weretiger5411's secondary magic training [private] Empty Re: Weretiger5411's secondary magic training [private]

Post by ivyleaf33 26th August 2016, 7:53 am

GRACE UNDER FIRE
    Patting her sleeve self-consciously, Sorano did her best to appear casual as she strolled through the library. Nodding at the librarian who now knew her by name as she walked by, she slowly slid her fingers along the books, lined up in neat rows on the shelf. The Oak Town Library was a place the letter mage was extremely well acquainted with, a sort of book heaven for any letter mage. However, on most visits before, she had walked in confidently, not making any effort to hide the blue mark on her shoulder. However, these days, she wouldn't dare to wear any shirt with sleeves above her elbow, for fear the symbol would be seen. In fact, she had even restyled her hair on several occasions out in Fiore, and worn completely different clothes than what she usually wore. On occasions like these, when she was in a place where people would certainly recognize her, she had even begun to delve into the complicated art of makeup.

Fingers landing on a final book, it was quickly removed from its slot, and the three books she had chosen were lugged back to her usual tables in the far corner. This time, however, there was someone else there. Freezing, the girl wondered what to do now. She was someone who could be easily irritated by just the slightest shift in a typical routine, and hated situations like this. Upon closer inspection, she realized that the seated figure had a familiar appearance. Thinking back, Sorano began to recall a job from an extremely long time ago, with a guildmate that never been to be at the guild. "Ah, mm, is that you, Zecarayus?" she asked in a soft tone, wondering if he'd even recognize her in this uncomfortable getup. It was quite a shock to see a guildmate here when many of them would now only get their task done as fast as possible without lingering in places like these.
    327o/o 2500

Current Appearance:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Weretiger5411's secondary magic training [private] B2WXv4aK_o
    sorano granon | solid script | aura manipulation | bank | armory
    i pretend i really liked it this way-- you see, my heart won't die, though i've really tried.

weretiger5411
    weretiger5411

The Maker's necromancer

The Maker's necromancer

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Weretiger5411's secondary magic training [private] Empty Re: Weretiger5411's secondary magic training [private]

Post by weretiger5411 26th August 2016, 9:27 am

Zecarayus was now near the topic of second generation slayers in the book when he heard his name called. He looked up with surprise at his name called at a girl he did not recognize. However knowing his name meant one of two things to zecarayus, they had met before or she was another odd case like kanix. One could see the wariness and dark bags under his eyes as he looked over the girl and then he picked it up. Odd smells of books and fur...a cat, he tried to piece together who could that have been. However he would had glanced down and then realized, he wasn't wearing gloves! He was just walking around showing off his guild mark to the whole public and he didn't even know. He would had become frightened at that point and grabbed his marked hand, covering while making quick glances around before setting his sight back on the girl.

He would had narrowed his eyes at the girl, who not only knew his name but probably had good knowledge about his guild mark and what it was. Without thinking he would have started a growl in the back of his throat and started a snarl showing off his new canines. As quickly it would had started, it would had died down as he would have asked her in a demanding tone, "Who are you and how do you know of me? Answer my question and do nothing else." He was still sitting down covering his guild mark now with the book, he felt threatened and if one thought he couldn't do much sitting down then they would be very wrong.

WC: 1092/5000

"Humans are the biggest monsters. How else can you explain a dragon's need to burn down their homes, a demon's need to slaughter them, or a god's attempt at brainwashing them to devote loyalty? It is because we have the greatest chance to destroy them with whatever else gets in our way, and slayers are not the only method how."-Zecarayus Trevelean

Note: Until I get this in his character sheet, his name is changed to nevarran. Same soul though!

info on apps:
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Moderator- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 27th August 2016, 8:17 am

GRACE UNDER FIRE
    PAs the man's gaze jerked from his tome in surprise, Sorano frowned at how weary he looked. It was tough on many of her guildmates, and the stress of having to hide was getting to a few of her own friends as well. However, she would soon have other things to worry about besides the necromancer's health as he suddenly glanced down at his uncovered guild mark, hurriedly covering it with a book then glancing around nervously. After ensuring no one else had seen it, he glared up at her, wariness evident in his expression. Then, he did something Sorano found rather odd, and had to raise an eyebrow at. Was he growling? Upon closer inspection, it was seen that he seemed to have sharper canines as well, something Sorano decided to assume would be rather bad for her. Luckily, it quickly died down, and he asked her in a very normal voice, "Who are you and how do you know of me?"

With a soft sigh, Sorano would assume that he was either confused by her disguise, had forgotten who she was, or some combination of both. Answering in the format he had offered, "answering his question and nothing else," Sorano pondered what exactly to say for a brief moment, then continued. "My name is Sorano Kasumi Granon. I know you from the fact that you are my guildmate, and I have been on a job with you as well." In case you this weird transformed version of Zecarayus needed further proof, the letter mage tugged the collar of her shirt down a bit on the left shoulder, revealing the blue mark of her guild. As he had said, she did nothing else, simply standing there.
    614o/o 2500

i pretend i really liked it this way-- you see, my heart won't die, though i've really tried.

weretiger5411
    weretiger5411

The Maker's necromancer

The Maker's necromancer

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by weretiger5411 29th August 2016, 5:13 pm

He would had kept his eyes narrowed, his body tense in case he needed to bolt, but then he heard her. She said she was sorano, his guildmate and has known him from a job from awhile ago. His face of suspicion gave way to that of confusion, however he was assured she was telling the truth when she showed him her guild mark. It was the one thing that made all of the other proof made sense, the smell of books and a cat, her even looking so similar, and how she knew his name. He was relieved that it was someone that knew him and not another freak case.

"Sorano? Oh i'm...i'm sorry about being so off, I uh..." he would had looked away from sorano down toward the book and back looking up at her. "I don't really know what's wrong with me right now." he would had said with a sad chuckle. A thought entered his mind, he recalled that sorano read a lot, so maybe she can help him find out what exactly he put himself? He would had started talking while looking at the book covering the guild mark on his hand. "Listen, I know after what happened with the guild I can expect you've had some trouble, and I can understand if you say no. But uh..." At this point he would had looked up at her from where he was sitting, a tired but hopeful look on his face. "I did something really stupid, I mean(chuckles)really stupid. And I could use someone's help about finding out what exactly I did..." he would had paused to look on the side past sorano to make sure if things were fine out of concern for their safety, and then looked back up at the letter mage. "...Could you help me out?" he would had finished with a question, then looked away from he face while waiting for a response.

WC: 1416/5000

note:

info on apps:
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 30th August 2016, 7:52 am

GRACE UNDER FIRE
    Watching as her guildmate relaxed both visibly and in the aural field, she too could relax. Pulling out a chair on the other side of the table, she quickly made herself at home. Settling in quickly, she would prop her elbows on the table and listen to whatever it was that was causing Zecarayus' aura to turn like that. At first, all the necromancer did was apologize and mumble off with a bit of light fluff talk or whatever, and Sorano would nod along, understanding how rough it was for legal mages, once loved and adored to suddenly find themselves having to hide themselves and look behind their shoulders with every step. The sudden switch was taking a toll in her as well, she knew, but she wasn't yet sure in what way. She could definitely feel something stirring in the back of her mind, however.

Then, he asked a rather odd question something that Sorano never really imagined Zecarayus might do. Perhaps it was because he was almost never at the guild, but oh well. "Something stupid," she would repeat slowly, raising an eyebrow. "And you don't know what it was you did." With a sigh, she wondered why it was people always seemed to try and twist and turn around the actual issue before actually saying something that would get them somewhere. "Zecarayus-san, I'm afraid I don't know how to help you unless you give me specifics. If I say yes right now, what if you tell me what it is and I am incapable of it?"
    873o/o 2500

weretiger5411
    weretiger5411

The Maker's necromancer

The Maker's necromancer

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by weretiger5411 30th August 2016, 4:28 pm

Zecarayus was at first paused and wondered at what sorano meant by her own question. But then he realized, he was not telling sorano anything about his issue and that was the same as asking someone to blindly follow you. He didn't want that and he realized if sorano could help then he needed to tell her as much as possible. "Right...hold on please." He would had said to her before getting up, his guild hand in his sweater pocket while he grabbed the book he had with his free hand. He would had then sat down across from sorano and put the book in front of him at the table. He would had sat with his back toward the rest of the library while setting his left over his right hand to cover the guild mark further from others.

He would had took a deep breath and began to speak, realizing he should speak straight to the point. "I found a lyrium cry-...a larcima, at the bottom of a collapsed cave network. I had never felt such a power as I did from that and I, I put into me. After I did I was left bed ridden in pain, and only now have I had feel relief from it. The thing is I didn't know what I put into me and I still don't know what it is. I came into town originally for food but, then I saw a slayer larcima. I had never seen one before but the way it looked and felt was the same feeling I had when I first found what I put into me. So I came into here to find a book about it and uh...see for yourself." He would had opened the book with his left hand until he came across the page he was looking for. he then turned the book around and scooted it towards sorano. On the page it was opened on their was a sketch of a slayer larcima on it with words as a title and around it. Words because it was clear they were written in an older form of writing(what the words look like if you want the reference), and zecarayus spoke up again, "I think someone switched the dust jackets on this book with another version of it, but that's my issue. I need to find out what I put in me and find out for sure. A good start would be to find out what the words say. So yeah if you can help me figure this out that would be great, but again I understand if you say no." He would had waited for a answer from her after he was done talking.

WC: 1860/5000

info on apps:
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 31st August 2016, 8:07 am

GRACE UNDER FIRE
    At last, after some blank-mindedness and whatnot, the man before her finally gave a somewhat straight answer, albeit with still quite a bit of that twistiness involved. Fumbling to get his hand well hidden and to show his current book to her, Sorano quickly let her eyes dart over the page. And from his verbal telling of things, it appeared as if he had indeed done something extremely stupid. Inside, that bit of her that was still the ever-commanding big sister had begun writing up a lecture, though her barriers easily pushed that back, far far away. Waiting until the necromancer finished speaking of his views on the book and his situation, he turned things to the letter mage. "Well, Zecarayus-san, I am sorry to say that even though you had good judgement on researching this lacrima, the researching probably should have happened before the ingesting." Here, there was a slight eyebrow raise at the unkempt man.

From his description, Sorano felt it could quite honestly be any type of lost magic lacrima. All lacrima of that type radiated impressive fields of power, though slayer lacrima were most popular and apparently the most common. Thinking at the issue for a moment, Sorano re-scanned the page. Aha! That was it. So she had read this tome once, huh. A long, long time ago indeed. Beginning to translate it at a supernatural speed onto a notepad, she would start explaining it to her guildmate. "Well, if I read correctly, this page mainly gives a brief history of slayer lacrimas. All they are are really lacrimas that other slayers or the animal that taught the slayers embedded with specialized energy, allowing the holder to utilize that specialized magic. However, I suppose there are still a few instances where this could be detrimental to you. As for what sort of lacrima you ingested, you'll have to say more. It could be any sort of lost magic lacrima, really."
    1197o/o 2500

Current date/time is 29th March 2024, 1:24 am