- Bandit Wars:
- Maximum of 4 mages.
- A rank mages can go on this job, that is if they are accompanied by at least one S rank mage
- 40 posts minimum, 450 words per post
- End the ongoing war between the Pyjacks and the Buzzards
- When coming into contact with the clan leaders, you have to roleplay them. Give them a personality and everything. Don't make them some mere doll.
Optional Requirements (Legal):
- Stop the armies from clashing with each other on the frontline, without killing any of them
- Convince the leaders and their commanders to discuss terms with each other one last time, with you as mediator
-Find the truth behind the war, and stop it
Optional Requirements (Dark):
- In order to gain more influence over Fiore, side with one of the clans.
- Form a deal to eradicate the other clan, in return have the clan you sided with swear loyalty to your guild.
- Kill the other clan's leader, and bring his head back.
Optional Requirements (Rune Knight):
- Quell the battle at the frontline at all cost, before it spreads beyond the Serene Cliff
- Find both clan leaders and bring them into custody
- Make sure both clans can't retaliate in the future
- Serene Cliff
Hello mages. You need to report to the Serene Cliff and repulse the oncoming war between two of Fiore's largest bandit clans. The Pyjacks and the Buzzards. These bandits have eluded our grasp for a very long time, but something has made them angry enough at each other to bring the entirety of their clans to the Serene Cliffs to enact an all out slaughter on each other. We, here at the Council, do not care how you do it, we just want this war averted before it spreads to the surrounding cities.
Strong: The Entire Pyjack Clan.
This army is at least 1,500 hundred men strong. That is overwhelming for one person, even if you are S-Rank. Be careful. Most of them are around D or C rank, except their leader who is equal to an SS rank guild master in sheer physical strength. - Normal ones take two C ranks to bring down, leader takes 10 S ranks.
The Entire Buzzard Clan.
Same as the Pyjacks, we're afraid. They have just over 1,500 men strong, so please, be careful. If you die in battle, we might not be able to find your body. Most of them are around D or C rank, except their leader who is equal to an SS rank guild master in sheer physical strength.
- Normal ones take two C ranks to bring down, leader takes 10 S ranks.
- 100,000 Jewels
Optional Reward (Legal):
- 30,000 Jewels for the guilds participating
- Title: Peacekeeper
Optional Reward (Dark):
- 30,000 Jewels for the guilds participating
- 15 C rank bandits of the clan you helped, to assist you on the next job you apply for.(one time only)
Optional Reward (Rune Knight):
- 50,000 Jewels extra
- 4 Lightsworn points
Calm and tranquil was the atmosphere near the crescent shaped cliff. The brown haired foreigner stared out towards the horizon with his blank eyes, to the sound of waves breaking against the rocks at the base of the cliff. Pools of water whirled between the stones as the waves forced their way between them. Flexible and mighty and yet incapable of budging the stone. A light breeze from the ocean blew back the Foreigner's hair and rippled the grassy field. He breathed it all in, and sighed. "Why must people fight?" He questioned, knowing that one day from then, the Serenity of the Serene Cliff would be overwhelmed by the sound of battle. The clanging of steel on steel, the roars of men fighting and cries of them dying. The grassy field in which he stood, would be tilled by the marching of armies and littered with the bodies of the fallen.
Shen was aware of his naivety. His ignorance of the world was vast, and yet he could not help but wonder why it was that people fought and treated one another so terribly. He turned his head to look back and he pondered. How does one stop two armies from clashing? Fighting only begets more fighting, and with all the strength in the world, one cannot prevent violence with more violence. He sighed once more, and hoped that his accomplice might have an answer. He turned and walked away from the cliff's edge and through the grassy field. It was nearly noon and he'd pondered enough.
After an hour or so of walking, Shen reached the forest. He'd come from this direction already to reach the Serene Cliff and once again found himself upon a trail through the woods. The forest was nicely shaded, and it wasn't too thick which made for a nice leisurely stroll. It wasn't long before Shen arrived upon a fairly large Lodge to the side of the trail on which he walked. He stared curiously towards it, thinking back on his journey to the Serene Cliff, he had no memory of the Lodge which seemed rather peculiar to him. A sign hung in front of the entrance and read: The Lonely Inn. Shen looked ahead at the trail that went on seemingly forever in a straight line and then back towards the Inn. He decided to check out the Lodge, and approached the front door.
He gently placed his hand upon it, and slowly it creaked open. Shen entered the seemingly empty dining hall / reception area and looked around curiously. "Welcome to the Lonely Inn, room for 1?" An enormous 8 foot tall muscular man with a curly mustache startled Shen, as he had virtually no presence. Shen stared rudely for a moment. "Ye- yes!" He replied. "Marvelous!" The gigantic ginger replied rather effeminately. "Please, make yourself at home while we prepare your room~" He gestured for Shen to take a seat at one of the many open tables, to which Shen nodded and took a seat next to a window.