Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

It Takes Little Effort To Watch A Man Carry A Load

It Takes Little Effort To Watch A Man Carry A Load Empty It Takes Little Effort To Watch A Man Carry A Load

Post by Guest 13th August 2016, 9:02 am

Hello, People of FTRP,

It is I, your beloved member of staff, Marceline Anicetus, and I- can't finish that sentence. Holy shit, that was miserable even typing.

Anyway, I just wanted to inform everyone on the site (staff and the members [even though staff already knows]) that I'll be having reduced activity starting August 22nd. I say this now because if I don't do it this instance, I'll forget about it in the days to come and eventually won't have time to put something up. Watch me still get on this site 24/7 even though I said I was going to have reduced activity. There's something wrong with me. So, without further adieu, I'd like to state that August 22nd is when I start college up again, and let me inform you of how hectic my schedule will be.

You all know I work Part-Time at McDonald's, right? Okay, so my work is 30 minutes away from where I live, and I typically work 3-4hrs depending on the day, sometimes 2hrs (but that's very rare). On top of that, when August 22nd comes around, I'll be getting up at likely 8a.m. to get ready for college that's 1hr away from where I live. I will then be 1hr away from my house from 10:10a.m. to 2:15p.m.; sounds fun, am I right? I will then have to drive 1hr back home or straight to work if I work that day. No lunch, no dinner.

And that is what Mondays and Wednesdays will consist of for me. : D

Example:
    8:00a.m. : Wake up
    8:30a.m. : Leave to drive for 1hr
    9:30a.m. : Look for classroom in long-ass building and probably get lost and cry and have a panic attack
    10:10a.m. : Philosophy of Religion starts
    11:35a.m. : Philosophy of Religion ends; time to panic and cry again while searching for next class and maybe eat lunch if I have one.
    12:20p.m. : Math for Liberal Arts starts
    2:15p.m. : Math for Liberal Arts ends; time to leave and go home or drive to work for 1hr
    *Potential additional part of schedule*
    3:30p.m. : Arrive at work and potentially eat dinner (if I have money)
    4:00p.m. : Start work
    7:00p.m. : Get out of work and go home
    7:30p.m. : Internally die inside because I can't forget about my two online classes : D
    8:00p.m. : Begin digging a grave
    9:00p.m. : Externally and internally die while climbing into grave

Okay, so that last part isn't going to happen. That's just how I feel with this already x.x AND! AND! AND! Oh boy! OH yeah!!!! !!!!!! I get to deal with this until around roughly December 9th maybe a tad longer.

Actually, now that I wrote out an example, I don't feel as overwhelmed.

Anyway, that's it. Enjoy your day or I hope you're having a good day. If not, watch YouTube or smth. Idk. Cats.
    Invidia
    Invidia

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Zeus' Descendant
    Position : None
    Guild : Grim Heresy
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Blood Curse
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

It Takes Little Effort To Watch A Man Carry A Load Empty Re: It Takes Little Effort To Watch A Man Carry A Load

Post by Invidia 13th August 2016, 10:12 am

It's okay, senpai! You got this c:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

It Takes Little Effort To Watch A Man Carry A Load Invidia_signature_by_jayooni-daenx92
    Click the signature for a directory.
    Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Pluto's Oathbreaker
    Position : God of Mettle
    Partner : Mythica
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Fairy Tail (GM)
    Cosmic Coins : 155
    Dungeon Tokens : 21
    Experience : 10,355

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Spirit Completion Magic
    Second Skill: Onmyōdō
    Third Skill: Second Origin

It Takes Little Effort To Watch A Man Carry A Load Empty Re: It Takes Little Effort To Watch A Man Carry A Load

Post by Mura Kensho 13th August 2016, 10:44 am

Have a good time, Senpai (SHE'S MA SENPAI, AKANE! >:T)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Themes:

Post by Guest 13th August 2016, 3:20 pm

That's a lot of crying and dying! o.o Take those out of your schedule and you'll most definitely be fine! : D

*Huggles Twinneh*

Noted!<33
    Jiyu Kazehime
    Jiyu Kazehime

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Wind Magic
    Second Skill: Demonic Takeover
    Third Skill:

Post by Jiyu Kazehime 13th August 2016, 10:17 pm

Don't worry Marshy, do whatever you need to, none of us are going anywhere <3

don't over work yourself, and call someone if you need help preventing a panic attack on your first day <3

It Takes Little Effort To Watch A Man Carry A Load Miku_chibi_by_kenneos-d4l2s2w

It Takes Little Effort To Watch A Man Carry A Load H6NcPbM It Takes Little Effort To Watch A Man Carry A Load H6NcPbM It Takes Little Effort To Watch A Man Carry A Load H6NcPbM It Takes Little Effort To Watch A Man Carry A Load H6NcPbM

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 9:47 pm