Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric)

Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Empty Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric)

Post by Guest 22nd January 2013, 7:53 am

Eve was traveling on an air current and looked down, seeing the tree with the letter on it. She flew down and picked up the letter. Eve was here. She had arrived about half amile from the Hunters village. She was told to meet here, becasue the dark guild, halo goldfish, that was dictating over the village wasn't to kind to visitors. She was on this misson for a few reasons, but mainly just 2. First, she had to defeat halo goldfish and make sure that all the viligers are safe and sound. and second, Show the newest rune knight how to get things done. She had never been a "tour guide" person before, and she never really wanted to. But this misson required beating the crap out of dark guild members, she honestly didn't care that they were a dark guild. she would beat them fistro head no matter what. Of corse a few of them were going to die but that didn't bother her. She loved the sight of blood. The color, the texture, that occasional time when you get the know the tast. It was thrilling. How ever, she had to show self control, she couldn't risk scaring away the new guy, she needed to be on Sole's good side if she wanted that Inteligence devision possision. She sat and on the ground and looked around. It was a wide open space. There was a forest behind Eve, but everything infront of her was a sandy waist land. Why would anyone want to live here... She told her self as she waited for her new partner.
    Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Marksman's Aim
    Position : None
    Guild : Baselisk Fang
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Spirit Of Chelvaric Vhalru
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ragnarok Phoenix
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Empty Re: Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric)

Post by Chelvaric 22nd January 2013, 8:08 am

Chelvaric was walking down the Road to hunters village. He came to a halt when he noticed something in the air coming down. He put his hand above his eye’s to shield them from the sun. “It’s probably the rune knight that’s supposed to help me on this job”, he taught by himself. After a moment of silence he started walking again. “I have to do my best on this job I need to show that I am fit as Rune Knight”, he said out loud trying to give himself courage. After a couple of minutes walking down the road he notices a girl sitting against a tree. She looks young but some other rookies said she’s a sky demon slayer and those guy’s power are as great as demons some say. He would enjoy this job a Dark guild destroyed his town now he has a change for revenge. He stopped before the girl as she was looking up to him. She had long white hair and a robe of some sort. “hey I am chelvaric the new Rune Knight I hope we can get along for this job”, he said with a smile on his face. He has problems with social contact so this will be a great test to see if his training paid off.

Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Empty Re: Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric)

Post by Guest 22nd January 2013, 8:22 am

Eve got up and shook his hand. Its nice to meet you. She said. She was about to turn around and walk towards the villege went she felt a cold tingle head up her spine. She turned her head and looked around. Seems like we have some play mates. She smiled. Even though she was over 200 years old, she had the body of a 13 year old, and the mind of a 10 year old. She stepped forward when she notices 3 balls of energy flying at her. She leaped out of the way, dodging all 3 of them. 2 of them were fire balls, the other 1 was made of Ice. The 3 attackers appeared and walked towards them. We are team shadow reaper of halo Goldfish, we are your welcoming comitee. Eve smiled. Just die. Air gathard around her hands as she looked at the 3 weak dark mages. Sky demons fury! she unleashed 6 wind claws. After the sand had cleared she laughed. She had knocked out the 2 fire users (the weak monsters) but the Ice user (the normal) was still standing. Missed me. She taunted. Eve turned around. She began walkign towards the villege. Rune knight, show me what you are made of, i'll be watching, you just beat her, kill her if you have to, i don't really care.

Kill count per post: 2 weak monsters

Last edited by Reapers Muse on 22nd January 2013, 8:30 am; edited 1 time in total
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 22nd January 2013, 8:22 am

The member 'Reapers Muse' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Monster Dice' :
    Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) WeakMonster Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) NormalMonster Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) WeakMonster

--------------------------------

#2 'Damage Dice' :
    Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Attack Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Miss Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Attack

#3 'Block Dice' :
    Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Block Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) FailedBlock Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Block

#4 'Damage Dice' :
    Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Attack Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Attack Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Attack Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Attack Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Attack Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Miss

#5 'Block Dice' :
    Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) FailedBlock Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Block Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Block Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Block Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Block Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) FailedBlock
    Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chelvaric 22nd January 2013, 8:57 am

Chelvaric had just nearly jumped backwards when he heard the spells flying towards them. His partner had already taken out 2 of them in a blink of an eye. Chelvaric immediately put his left arm forward. With his right arm he took his elbow in a tight grip and began reciting the holy words he learned.
    Oh Vertir Whom protects me
    I ask of you
    Bring forth the fire from you’re hearth
    I call upon Xiluh and Ziluh
    Kittens of Fire Come before me

A magic circle appeared before his left hand .On the left of his chest his tattoo of the twin began to emit light. In a split second 2 demon kittens on fire jumped out of the magic circle. Their tails were twisted in each other. Chelvaric had seen that the third mage was a ice mage so he was in the advantage. Xiluh go left and attack, zilluh go right. The ice mage was a bit startled of the 2 demon kittens but she recovered fairly quickly. “I will not be done in by some kittens, ice spear”, she yelled and did her left hand to her right. A big ice spear came out of her right hand. She threw the spear towards me but i dodged it fairly easly. The ice mage dodged xiluh and yelt at the same time. ice make shield. Big ice spikes came out of the ground. Just as ziluh jumpd. His head colided pretty hard against the wall. This is not a good impresion.Chelvaric was getting ready for the next attack.

Last edited by chelvaric on 22nd January 2013, 9:16 am; edited 3 times in total
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 22nd January 2013, 8:57 am

The member 'chelvaric' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Miss

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Block

#3 'Damage Dice' :
    Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Attack Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Miss

#4 'Block Dice' :
    Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Block Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Block

Post by Guest 22nd January 2013, 11:30 am

Eve had caught a wind current, and was now behind the Ice mage. Such an annoyance... she whisped slamming her hand down, calling on the wind pressure above the ice mage to come down. The girl had no idea what was happening and fell to the ground. She struggled to get up but couldn't. Eve taunted her. No use in trying to get up. she chuckled. Your trapped under 3 times your own body wight, it would take a B-rank with some strong level armer to get out of my Sky Demons Trap. She threw the jewels inthe air, watching them form into a cross bow and land on her hand. She aimed it for the girls head and shot. Sadly for her the arrow missed. oh well, i'm not waisting another on on her. She took out her hand cuffs and picked up the dark mage. She pushed her against the tree, and wrapped her arms around the back of it, clammping them together with the magic cuffs. Eve looked at Chelvaric. You did good for your frst time against a C-rank dark mage. She told him. The first 2 i took out were only D, so its good that you faced someone a higher rank then you with almost no injuries. She bent down and looked at the cats. A giant laugh flew out of her mouth. Honest to Sora the Wind demon him self, that is the most adoribal magic i have ever seen. she said walking towards the village.

Last edited by Reapers Muse on 22nd January 2013, 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 22nd January 2013, 11:30 am

'Damage Dice' :
    Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Miss
    Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chelvaric 22nd January 2013, 11:59 am

And again his partner didn’t had any trouble taking out an enemy. Even if her aim is a bit off. Xiluh Ziluh come back here you did a good job. He wouldn’t return them yet you never know when you’re attacked. These kittens are small deity’s of my god Vertir they thank you for you’re compliment. He started following eve. She was was pretty dark for being a rune knight. But everyone has his own reasons to join them and a hate against the dark guilds are to suspected. After a while they reached the top of a small hill. Hunting village lay before them. A small village with most of the houses where tents only 1 building was out of wood with a hay roof. Some houses there was coming smoke. He saw some dark hooded figures near the north of the village. That will probably be dark mages. He saw a couple maybe 4 of them. In the entrance of the town there were some hunters coming back from the hunt. Their faces were covered in agony and fear. He looked towards eve she was already walking forward with a face saying that she won’t be stopped by any dark mage that will come to her. He rushed towards her and started to walk slower when he reached here. So whats the plan.

Post by Guest 22nd January 2013, 1:19 pm

So whats the plan? He sked Eve. Eve didn't stop walking, instead she just giggled. The plan? she said sticking out her hands, stopping about 3 meters away from the 4 dark mages guarding the enterence. Hey you, kids! one of them yelled. No visiting hours, get the hell out. They yelled at her. Eve continued smiling. The plan is to arrest these idiots of course. Or kill them in the process. She said completely ignoring the 4 dark mages. As she stuck her hands out, little balls appeared aroudn the 4 dark mages guarding the enterence. By the time the balls stopped forming, there where 15 of them. Eve snapped her fingure. Sky fall. The 15 balls flew towards the ground, pelting the 4 dark mages. The dark mages tried blocking them, but it was no real Use. The smoke from the balls cleared and Only one remained standing. I think it would be Wise for you to go and play dead with your friends. She said, smiling at the guard. The dark mage smiled. My name is Eton. He said, He still looked pretty beat up from the sky fall attack, but he managed to keep standing (eton is the strong roll) I am one of the 3 Generals in charge of Halo Goldfish,i shall take great honnor in destroying you. Hee said smiling. He lifted his hand, pulling out a ball about the size of Eves head. He tossed it at Eve. Bomb magic: Deaths clock! The ball was about to hit the ground and explode, when eve kicked it back to Eton. Wait, what the f*Boom!!!!!* the bomb exploded blasting Eton into the sky. So much for a strong elite huh new guy. She said watching Eton fall out of the sky and hit the ground, dead.

Last edited by Reapers Muse on 22nd January 2013, 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 22nd January 2013, 1:19 pm

#1 'Monster Dice' :
    Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) StrongMonster Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) NormalMonster Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) NormalMonster Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) NormalMonster

#2 'Damage Dice' :
    Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Miss Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Attack Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Miss Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Miss Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Attack Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Miss Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Miss Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Attack Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Miss Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Attack Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Miss Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Attack Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Miss Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Attack Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Attack

#3 'Block Dice' :
    Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Block Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Block Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Block Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Block Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) FailedBlock Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) FailedBlock Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Block Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) FailedBlock Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Block Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Block Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Block Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Block Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Block Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) FailedBlock Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Block

#4 'Damage Dice' :
    Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Attack

#5 'Block Dice' :
    Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Block
    Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chelvaric 22nd January 2013, 1:50 pm

I think only the boss will be a bit of a challenge for you, Chelvaric replied. I hope I got to do something next time but still I wouldn’t be much of a help this time. She truly is a demon slayer. We kept walking into the village. At the center of it there was this crazy gold fish statue. Completely out of gold and he could see magic runes from out of the wooden building coming to the statue. Of course eve would just head straight for the building. I would rather have sit a bit and watched them for more info but with her power I can’t blame her to be so impulsive.I think only the boss will be a bit of a challenge for her. I hope I got to do something next time but still I wouldn’t be much of a help last time. She truly is a demon slayer. We kept walking into the village. At the center of it there was this crazy gold fish statue. Completely out of gold and he could see magic runes from out of the wooden building coming to the statue. Of course eve would just head straight for the building. I would rather have sit a bit and watched them for more info but with her power I can’t blame her to be so impulsive. 3 enemies coming. It was the twins speaking in his head this time he was prepared. Go xiluh you take the left one ziluh you the right one. I better give them an attack boost so they can take one out this time. He spread his arms and make a half circle movement while screaming metal claws reinforcement. A magic circle appears before the kittens. Their fore paws got metal claws. The twins storm in to the barn to attack them. after a second the two kitens role back out of the house. With a pretty strong wind blowing out of the door. We the Strongest group in our guild will handle you. a dark voice yells from the shadows.

Last edited by chelvaric on 22nd January 2013, 2:13 pm; edited 4 times in total
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 22nd January 2013, 1:50 pm

#1 'Monster Dice' :
    Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) NormalMonster Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) NormalMonster Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) NormalMonster

#2 'Damage Dice' :
    Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Attack Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Attack

#3 'Block Dice' :
    Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Block Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Block

Post by Guest 22nd January 2013, 2:10 pm

Eve saw the 2 kittens attack the 3 mages who where in the so called "Most powerful team in halo goldfish. The most powerful team, huh? thats not really saying much is it. Tehe 3 dark mages got furius. YOU WANT TO REPEAT THAT AGAIN! They yelled at her. Eve took out her cross bow. Not really, but i will say this. A giant arrow flew out of her cross bow. Shatter. The Arrow broek and was magically turned into 10 smaler arrows, flying towards the 3 dark mages. The 3 mages tried despretly to dodge, but in the end, they all laid on the ground, dead. Each one with at least 3 arrows assorted through out there body. I'm board, What about you new guy? Before he could even answer she began walking away, towards the building in the center. I can sense that we need to go there. Odds are if we destroy that building, or at least the people in it, She began to walk closer to the building. She was going to be very straight forward about her tactic of walking inside the building. She put her hand on the door handle opened the door, and yelled, Surprise. with a smile.

Last edited by Reapers Muse on 22nd January 2013, 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 22nd January 2013, 2:10 pm

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Attack Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Attack Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Miss Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Miss Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Miss Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Attack Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Attack Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Attack Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Attack Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Attack

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Block Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Block Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) FailedBlock Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Block Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) FailedBlock Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) FailedBlock Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Block Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Block Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) FailedBlock Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) FailedBlock
    Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chelvaric 22nd January 2013, 2:33 pm

Xiluh and ziluh disappeared in a smoke cloud their time was up. He saw eve already walking to the door. All 3 the guys were down in a couple of seconds. Oke her aim wasn’t that bad with the crossbow. She stormed the building in and yelled something about a surprise. He quickly followed her in the building. A rotting smell came in his nose when he walked inside. He had to withstand the urge to puke. Inside the building there were all heaps of rotting worms laying on some sort of altars. It was pretty dark inside and they couldn’t really see to the back of the place. He Walked towards an altar and picked up a book that was laying on a lecture next to it. Minor demons in fiore he read on the cover. He started to go through the book. On one of the pages he found a Demon gold fish. It was the crossing of a Human with a gold fish head and demon wings and legs. What a disgusting creature. This is probably the goal of the cult. He heard a noise coming from a trap door close to him. He walked to the trap door and open it. It was pitch dark and he couldn’t see a thing. Hey partner I found something here , he yelled.

Post by Guest 22nd January 2013, 2:43 pm

Eve ran over. She couldn't see anyone in the building. She looked over the new guys shoulder. Aww, its adorable. She said to the picture. I want one. Just then her bag started to rock. Her little harpie demon, Taka, Flew out in his demon form. He flew over. But not as cute as be right? he said joyfully. Sense when do you care about what i think of your cuteness? The harpie stuck his tongue out. I dont really. he said. Eve looked at him. Come on, we need to find a light switch or something. As she began walking threw out the barn, she began to hear something. Whos there? She asked. The lights flipped on. As she looked around she heard laughing. Then she saw it. Surrounding the walls of the building where dark mages. So glad you think our futur master is cute. One of them laughed. We can use your body as our queen. He said. Eve laughed. Taka, care you help out a bit? Taka was already prepaired. He had already transformed into his adult harpie self. New guy, Taka, lets get started with our play time, ok? She said, as the enemys charged after them. You take the weak monsters, i'll go after the 2 strong guys,

Enemies left:
    11/11 weak monsters
    12/12 normal monsters
    2/2 strong

Last edited by Reapers Muse on 22nd January 2013, 2:45 pm; edited 3 times in total
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 22nd January 2013, 2:43 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) WeakMonster Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) NormalMonster Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) NormalMonster Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) WeakMonster Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) NormalMonster Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) WeakMonster Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) WeakMonster Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) StrongMonster Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) NormalMonster Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) NormalMonster Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) NormalMonster Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) WeakMonster Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) NormalMonster Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) NormalMonster Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) StrongMonster Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) NormalMonster Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) WeakMonster Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) WeakMonster Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) WeakMonster Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) NormalMonster Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) WeakMonster Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) WeakMonster Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) NormalMonster Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) WeakMonster Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) NormalMonster
    Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chelvaric 22nd January 2013, 2:53 pm

That little demon just turned out to be a big ass monster. It looks like I am not the only one thath fights with a pet. He spread his arms and make a half circle movement while screaming metal claws reinforcement. A magic circle appears his hand start to glow. After a second his hands are being raped in knuckles with long edged blades. He looks a quick moment to see how many there are and then he attacks 4 guys to his left. He spins his fist around trying to hot the closest mage. the mage blocked the attack just on time with a staff. he jumps back a bit. he won't let them get him so easy he jumps forward and gives a lefty to a mage that blocks just in time with ice shield. but the shield hits a friend that’s got thrown towards chelvaric. He gives a good right hand on him and knocked the mage out. He swings his leg out trying to hit a mage back of him but he hits a hard surface the mage is throw back in disarray . some mages shoot some fire and air spells towards him. he jumps out of the way but still got hit by some of the attacks. His right leg hurts bad. Eve defend me I am going to give a good blast with my next spell. He crosses his arms. “Elemental cross”, he shouts. While charging you can see power transforming from the air around him to his arms. His arms start to glow of a bright white light.

10/11 weak monsters
    12/12 normal monsters
    2/2 strong monsters

Last edited by chelvaric on 22nd January 2013, 3:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 22nd January 2013, 2:53 pm

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Attack Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Attack Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Attack Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Attack

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Block Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Block Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) FailedBlock Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Block

#3 'Damage Dice' :
    Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Attack Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Attack Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Attack Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Attack Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Attack

#4 'Block Dice' :
    Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) FailedBlock Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Block Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) FailedBlock Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Block Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) FailedBlock

Post by Guest 22nd January 2013, 3:29 pm

eve laughed, this was too much fun. Taka used his 5 stell slash attack on a group of 10 enemys (1 damage dice= 2 enemys). He managed to knock out 2 of them, but 8 still remained. So annoying... Taka exlaimed. Meaning while Eve was having a blast. She was surrounded by 5 normal enemys. Your screwed, you know that right? one of them said. Yeah she knows taunted another. Eve smiled, lifting her hands in the air. You are all just so annoying. she said giggling. I'm affraid i'm done playing with you now. Air formed around her hands and alice pointed them both at the 5 mages surrounding her. Sky demons fury! the Claws slashed down, killing 3 of the enemies. Damn, i missed 2, oh well i wiont miss again... *Boom* a giant wind orb smashed down, killing the 2 remaining enemies from the group of 5 who used to have her surrounded. Holly Crap! when did i learn to do that! i'm so strong i dont even know when i use an attack! She then heard a laughter. A big Muscular guy with a top hat, a green jacket, and a bandana covering his eyes flew down from the cieling. I regret to inform you, but that attack was mine, not yours. the man pointed out to her. How ever, i am very interested in your wind magic, it is not every day i get to see someone who can use it, let alone fight someone who can use the same magic as I. Eve smirked. oh, i can tell from your face that you feel the same way? Eve began to laugh. I'm sorry but thats not it at all, you see, I just think its funny that worthless swine like you think that your magic even closly mtches up to mine. The man looked at her threw his covered eyes. I guess i wil have to show you what i mean. He stuck out his hands and a ball about the size of Eve body appeared. Wind sages secret technique: Arial Decent the giant ball flew towards Eve. She smiled, opening her mouth and in one giant gulp, engulphing the ball of magic. The man looked at her in confusion. How did you... I am an elite of Halo gold fish, how, how did you just eat my magic! Eve laughed. Oh, i fought one of you elites before. she said smiling. Ithink hes outside by the gate, you can ask him about our little fight if you like... The air pressure above the Wind using elite smashed down on op of hm, he cried out in surprise as he was getting crushed. Oh wait, no you cant, hes dead. she smiled.

enemys left:
    10/11 weak monsters
    5/12 normal monsters
    1/2 strong monsters

Last edited by Reapers Muse on 22nd January 2013, 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 22nd January 2013, 3:29 pm

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Attack Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Miss Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Miss Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Miss Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Miss

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Block Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Block Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) FailedBlock Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Block Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Block

#3 'Damage Dice' :
    Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Attack Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Attack Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Attack Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Miss Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Attack Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Attack

#4 'Block Dice' :
    Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Block Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) FailedBlock Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) FailedBlock Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Block Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) FailedBlock Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Block

#5 'Damage Dice' :
    Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Attack
    Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chelvaric 22nd January 2013, 11:43 pm

Chelvaric heard explosions behind him. Eve is taking them all out with no problem again I am sure of it. But now it’s my turn. His cross attack was loaded and ready. The room was pretty narrow so 10 weak mages and 2 normal mages were lined in front of him. Elemental cross! A cross of pure light flew toward the enemy. What the hell is that! I can’t see a thing., some of them yelled. a big explosion followed. He didn’t wait for the smoke to clear up he jumped through the smoke and hit the first guy that was standing up with his feet in his face. Halo Goldfish will never be defeated, the next target yelled. Rune Knights are the light and we always prevail. He rolled to the left and planted his claw right through the chest of the guy. He pulled out the claw some blood was flowing out of the holes. He was dead. He looked up he had taken out 5 weak and 1 normal mage. The rest of them was still recovering from the blast. He looked at Eve she already took one of the elite out it seems. Fire Blaze! He saw a burst of flames just missing eve on a hair and landing behind him taking out the rest of the weak mages that remained. Chelvaric was thrown forward. He was breathing heavily. He used a lot of magic energy up the last times. He looked at eve. It’s up to you now to take out that elite not like that will be a problem for you , he taught in his head. A smile came upon his face.
    0/11 weak
    4/12 strong
    1/2 elite

Last edited by chelvaric on 23rd January 2013, 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 22nd January 2013, 11:43 pm

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Miss Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Attack Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Attack Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Attack Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Attack Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Miss Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Attack Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Attack Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Attack Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Attack Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Attack Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Attack

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) FailedBlock Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) FailedBlock Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) FailedBlock Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) FailedBlock Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) FailedBlock Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Block Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Block Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Block Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Block Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Block Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Block Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) FailedBlock

#3 'Damage Dice' :
    Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Attack Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) Attack

#4 'Block Dice' :
    Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) FailedBlock Misson: Town Secured (Reapers Muse and chelvaric) FailedBlock

Post by Guest 23rd January 2013, 4:29 am

Taka only had 4 mages left to deal with. He was starting to lose energy but oh well. He raised his hands. Charge. he flew forwards, slicing one of them in half. He looked at the remaining 3. You have all been quite trouble some he told them, spreading his wings.
    Eve was getting a bit tiered. Crap, too much, too much power. She sowly began to breath. She opened her mouth and ate al the air she could possibly eat. She looked around. She could only see mages more mages, and Taka was fighting them... Taka can handle them, i'm sure. she said taking another deap breath. I need to sit down. She said fall on some hay. She had used up alot of magic power. She didn't know how it would go on for much longer. Heavens Pentagram! 5 swords appeared around eve, slashing down in te shape of a pentagram. Eve leaped forward, dodging the attack. She looked around. Who... Who was that? she studdard. That, would have been me. Eve looked up and flying in the air was a girl with long yellow hair. She was dressed in angelic armor, with silver wings on her back. I am Kagami, leader of the Elite. Eve slowly got up. Well i havn't really been impressed with the others... She said raising her hands. Soras Blessing! the wind covered her arms as she flew up into the air. She slammed her hand forward but it was caught by the Elite girl. Boaring. she said tossing Eve to the ground.

Last edited by Reapers Muse on 23rd January 2013, 4:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 12:30 am