Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Misson: Finding Hope part I, (Reapers Muse) Try: 2

Misson: Finding Hope part I, (Reapers Muse) Try: 2 Empty Misson: Finding Hope part I, (Reapers Muse) Try: 2

Post by Guest 27th January 2013, 1:16 pm

Eve walked up to the door of the castle. She looked around. No one was here. Not a soul. Well, probably lots of souls where inside, but not outside. As she was flying down here she had noticed a few Vans heading this way. If I’m right, and they are laughing coffin, which they where. Then i don’t have much time before they get here. She turned around. Making sure no one was following her. So far so good. she said as she walked inside the castle. It was huge. It might have been the biggest building she had ever stepped into, you know, if she remembered any of the buildings she had bee in before. She looked around. She saw a gigantic stare spiral stair case. She looked up it and almost began to cry. I can never catch a break can I... the Castel was build in a strange way. The spiral Stair case ended on the next floor over, even though she could see of the floors above her. The stair case went up 1 flight, then ended. I count 10 floors... She continued looking at the stairs. I guess this was to prevent people from reaching the top that easily, when people actually lived here that is... She began walking up the steps. I have to get to the top floor for this thing, guess i need to start walking...
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    She had just gotten up to the final stair. She stepped off of it. How is it this difficult walking up 35 stairs... she said thinking about how it took her 5 minutes to get up 35 stairs. She looked up at the ceiling above the stairs. She then notices something on the ceiling of the 10th floor. It was a piece of paper, but not just any paper...An enchantment? This place must be booby trapped with magic, I think its safe to say that the stairs have some sort of Gravity spell attached to them or something... She began walking through the hallway of the 2nd floor. She was walking at a normal pace, so the gravity magic must only be for the stairs. She began opening doors. She couldn't find any stairs. I need to get to the 15nth floor, like now she saidangrily, shaking her fist in the air. she would normally just fly up there, but obviously she couldn't do that thanks to the gravity spell. She opened a door and found a long hall way. Nothing was in it but a door on the other end. oh god, please let this be it. She said as she approached the door. She put her hand on it and opened the door. She looked and saw the stair case. This is going to take forever... She said walking up the stair case.

Last edited by Reapers Muse on 27th January 2013, 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Misson: Finding Hope part I, (Reapers Muse) Try: 2 Empty Re: Misson: Finding Hope part I, (Reapers Muse) Try: 2

Post by Guest 27th January 2013, 1:30 pm

Eve was walkign around the 2nd floor. Still no sign of any staris. she told her self. This is taking to long. The laughing coffin members will be here soon, and when that happeneds, i'm screwed. She looked around. The whole floor was covered in stuffed animles, and not the fluffy kid toys either. The red neck, i just hit a dear lets stuff it, kind of stuffed animles. This is... unsettling... She told her self. As she looked around she tripped on the carpet on the ground. Dust flew up from the ground smacking her in the face.
    As Eve slowly got up she spit the dust on the floor. So gross... She told her self. As she began to walk some more she saw and arror on the ceiling. Whats that all about? she asked herself.
    Her back pack began to move. It must have been Taka, her harpie demon, trying to get some sleep. As she walked in the direction of the arrow had to stop. because a window leading outside was in her way. I wonder... She stuck her hands out, opening the window. As she peaked her head outside she looked up. There was a stair case leading upstairs from the window. Well thats wierd. she told herself. As she turned her head she shrugged her shoulders. But its the only stair case i can see... so this must be it. She stuck her foot out and then the rest of her body. As she began to walk she slammed into the side of the wall. Ther ewas an inchantment strung onto a wind chime by the stairs.
    The wind was going 40 miles per hour against her body. She smiled. I guess the mage who did this knew i would be hungrey. she said, opening her mouth and consuming the air. There where only about 14 or 15 steps, and it only took her about a minute to climb u them. She slid in threw the window on the 4th floor. As she walked she heared a noise, almost a movment. She turned her head to see what was going on. What the hell?

Last edited by Reapers Muse on 27th January 2013, 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Misson: Finding Hope part I, (Reapers Muse) Try: 2 Empty Re: Misson: Finding Hope part I, (Reapers Muse) Try: 2

Post by NPC 27th January 2013, 1:30 pm

The member 'Reapers Muse' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Monster Dice' :
    Misson: Finding Hope part I, (Reapers Muse) Try: 2 NormalMonster

Post by Guest 27th January 2013, 1:38 pm

Eve looked ath the 2 mages in front of her. Who are you? She asked them. They were standing in the middle of a long red carpet. They looked like twins. Each on had on the same outfit, except in different colors. Both had on Jackets wth pikachue hoodies, with a short skirt and a black stripe down the middle. The only difference was that one was yellow and the other was Blue. Both had there hair in pony tails, which was shown running down there chest, ending past there boobs. Well hello there. said the one in blue, We are members of Laughing coffin. said the one in yellow. They both looked as if they were 17 or 18, still older then Eve. Are you lost? they asked her with a smirk of evil on ther face. No, i'm not lost... Eve raised her hands. But i suspect you 2 are. The girls laughed at her. You must be a Rune Knight. Thats so cute. they laughed. There hands started to glow. An Ice ball formed infront of the Yellow twin, and a ball of lighting formed in front of the blue one. Lets go Miki. the blue one using lighting magic stated. Right Ren. They thrusted the balls towards Eve. Eve managed to doge the Ice ball but the lighting ball struck her in the chest. The pain was dreadful but she chose not to scream. She fll to the ground and slowly got up. Big mistake. Air wrapped around her hands as she pointed towards the 2 mages. Sky demons Fury. 4 wind sliceres flew off of her hand, flying towards the laughing coffin twins, Miki and Ren. The one dressed in yellow managed to conjure up an Ice shield, blocking the claws aimed at her. Her sister, the one dressed in blue, wasn't so lucky. Unawear that the claws where headed towards her she was sliced by 1 of the claws. She passed out, falling to the ground. REN! Yelled Miki as she held her sister up to her chest. Your going to pay! she yelled looking at Eve. Oh? Eve snickered. Are you sure?

(OCC: #1: Laughing coffin)
    (OCC: #2: Eve)
    (OCC: #3: Eve)
    (OCC: #4: Laughing coffin)

Last edited by Reapers Muse on 27th January 2013, 1:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 27th January 2013, 1:38 pm

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Misson: Finding Hope part I, (Reapers Muse) Try: 2 Miss Misson: Finding Hope part I, (Reapers Muse) Try: 2 Attack

--------------------------------

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Misson: Finding Hope part I, (Reapers Muse) Try: 2 Block Misson: Finding Hope part I, (Reapers Muse) Try: 2 FailedBlock

#3 'Damage Dice' :
    Misson: Finding Hope part I, (Reapers Muse) Try: 2 Attack Misson: Finding Hope part I, (Reapers Muse) Try: 2 Attack Misson: Finding Hope part I, (Reapers Muse) Try: 2 Miss Misson: Finding Hope part I, (Reapers Muse) Try: 2 Attack

#4 'Block Dice' :
    Misson: Finding Hope part I, (Reapers Muse) Try: 2 Block Misson: Finding Hope part I, (Reapers Muse) Try: 2 Block Misson: Finding Hope part I, (Reapers Muse) Try: 2 Block Misson: Finding Hope part I, (Reapers Muse) Try: 2 FailedBlock

Post by Guest 27th January 2013, 1:47 pm

The girl got up, whipping the tears off of her face. are you actually crying? who knew dark mages had feeling. The girl, Miki, had a cold blank stair on her face. She lifted up her hands. Icicle shoot. 3 large Icecles appeared in front of her. They all spread out and shot at Eve.
    Eve leaped out of the way, dodging 2 of the strikes. When she landed on her feet her side was bleeding. Ow... she told Miki, the laughing coffin girl. My turn right... 2 anti-oxigen balls formed infront of her. Sky demons Hate. the balls flung towards the girl. If she was hit she would sufficate and die, if she wasn't hit, then Eve would have to come up with another plan. Sadly for Eve, she wasn't hit.
    The girl, Miki, conjured up an Ice wall, blocking both strikes. I'm going to kill you... just like you did to my sister... The girl summond a giant Ice Scythe. Your dead.
    The girl charged towards Eve, just as Eve conjured up her sky demons barricade she heard the girl Miki Scream. Wait what? had she fallen in and got cut? she asked herself. As she looked around the baricade she noticed that there was no blood. She unsummond the barricade and saw all of the dust that was in the air. What the hell? She looked at the window, forcing all of the dust infested air out, and letting in all of the none infested air. As the dust cleared she saw it. The girls body was no where to be seen. In her place was 4 ghost like figures. I suppose i have you to thank for that? she asked them.

(OCC: #1: laughing Coffin)
    (OCC: #2: Eve
    (OCC: #4: Laughing coffin
    (OCC: #5: Roll for Shine Spirit)

Last edited by Reapers Muse on 27th January 2013, 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 27th January 2013, 1:47 pm

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Misson: Finding Hope part I, (Reapers Muse) Try: 2 Attack Misson: Finding Hope part I, (Reapers Muse) Try: 2 Attack Misson: Finding Hope part I, (Reapers Muse) Try: 2 Attack

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Misson: Finding Hope part I, (Reapers Muse) Try: 2 Block Misson: Finding Hope part I, (Reapers Muse) Try: 2 FailedBlock Misson: Finding Hope part I, (Reapers Muse) Try: 2 Block

#3 'Damage Dice' :
    Misson: Finding Hope part I, (Reapers Muse) Try: 2 Attack Misson: Finding Hope part I, (Reapers Muse) Try: 2 Attack

#4 'Block Dice' :
    Misson: Finding Hope part I, (Reapers Muse) Try: 2 Block Misson: Finding Hope part I, (Reapers Muse) Try: 2 Block

#5 'Monster Dice' :
    Misson: Finding Hope part I, (Reapers Muse) Try: 2 WeakMonster

Post by Guest 27th January 2013, 2:02 pm

Eve looked at the four spirits. All 4 of them were glowing a strange tinf og blue. They were almost transparent, even with the glowing cloaks on. You couldn't see any of there faces, if they had any, due to their hoods which had been pulled down well over there face. you not letting me past that easy are you? Before she knew it, the four shine spirits had thrusted four orbs the energy right in her direction.
    Eve smiled. Good Try but... Eve launched out of the way, dodging 2 of the blasts. The other 2 got her in the stomach. As she flung back she quickly caught herself.
    Yeah, um, i dont think so. she lifted her hand and staired at the 4 spirits. Winds path. 2 tornadoes about 2 feet tall appeared and started heading towards teh Shine spirits.
    2 of the Shine spirits managed to dodge the tornadoes, but the tornadoes still ended up disrupting the flow of energy that caused the shine spirits to move in the first place. With only 2 Shine spirits left Eve smiled.
    Is it really that easy to disrupt your flow of energy? Eve slammed her hand down. Sky demons trap. Luckly for Eve the 2 shine spirits where with in a foot of each other. The ari around the spirits fell down, crushing them and sending them back where they came.
    Not that hard at all, but you did waist my time. Eve said. She realized that there was a door behind where the Shine spirits had appeared. She opened the door and saw a stair case. Oh thank Sora. she said as she began to walk.

(OCC: #1 Shine Spirit
    (OCC: #4: Shine spirit)

Last edited by Reapers Muse on 27th January 2013, 2:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 27th January 2013, 2:02 pm

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Misson: Finding Hope part I, (Reapers Muse) Try: 2 Attack Misson: Finding Hope part I, (Reapers Muse) Try: 2 Attack Misson: Finding Hope part I, (Reapers Muse) Try: 2 Attack Misson: Finding Hope part I, (Reapers Muse) Try: 2 Attack

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Misson: Finding Hope part I, (Reapers Muse) Try: 2 Block Misson: Finding Hope part I, (Reapers Muse) Try: 2 FailedBlock Misson: Finding Hope part I, (Reapers Muse) Try: 2 FailedBlock Misson: Finding Hope part I, (Reapers Muse) Try: 2 Block

#3 'Damage Dice' :
    Misson: Finding Hope part I, (Reapers Muse) Try: 2 Attack Misson: Finding Hope part I, (Reapers Muse) Try: 2 Miss Misson: Finding Hope part I, (Reapers Muse) Try: 2 Attack Misson: Finding Hope part I, (Reapers Muse) Try: 2 Attack

#4 'Block Dice' :
    Misson: Finding Hope part I, (Reapers Muse) Try: 2 Block Misson: Finding Hope part I, (Reapers Muse) Try: 2 FailedBlock Misson: Finding Hope part I, (Reapers Muse) Try: 2 FailedBlock Misson: Finding Hope part I, (Reapers Muse) Try: 2 Block

Post by Guest 27th January 2013, 2:47 pm

As Eve walked out from the stair case a thought accured to her. Huh, no tap that time, i guess they gave us a break. She said us remembering that Taka was still asleep in her back pack.
    As she walked threw the floor she saw a balcony up ahead. She rushed towards it and looked down. Damn it. She said as she saw the Laughing coffin guild members flood the first floor. There was at least 50 of them. If not 70.
    Eve turned around. That just means i got to hurry.
    She started runing around the 5th floor. Trying to find the stair case that lead to the 6th.
    This is taking forever... She said. My first C-rank misson... It so hard! she told her self. The creater of this misson was waiting for her to fail. As she looked up she saw something. What the? there was a string dangling in the air.
    She reached up and pulled the string down. A stair case flew down. She had to leap out of the way to stop from being cryshed. She looked up and saw what looked like a room from the newly formed hole in the ceiling. She began to climb up the stairs.
    I hope this is right... When she got up the stair case she realized that the floor she was on, the 6th floor, was covered in gold.
    How interesting... she told her self. As she looked around she saw all sorts of gold missing. Like peices of furnature taken or something. She reached down and picked up what looked like a golden fingure. What the? a giant magic seal appeared below her feet, and the floor beneath her opened up. She fell down and saw that she was headed towards spikes.
    Crap! she yelled. Then she realized she was flying upwords. When she landed on the ground she looked up. Taka was in his baby demon form.
    Glad to see you woke up. she said smiling at him.
    Yeah well, it was the feeling of flight that woke me up...
    As eve stood up she noticed the floor wasn't closing up, instead it was forming into a stair case.

Post by Guest 27th January 2013, 2:53 pm

As eve watched the stair case touch the ceiling, the ceiling opened up, like a wall with double doors. Eve stepped on the stairs. It began to crack and was about to break when Eve jumped on the second stair. As the first one fell apart as did the second. Eve quickly got the idea and started running up the stairs, not looking back till she got to the top.
    When she got to the top she turned around, realizing that the stair case behind her was now completely destrois, and the double doors had sealed up again.
    Most people would say "At least Laughing coffin can't get up here", but i'm not that obtimistic. The whole 7th floor was pink. Heart pillows decorated the floor. Well this is wierd... i guess the owner of this place was into some... creepy fetish stuff?
    As Eve said that she turned her head, noticing that an orb of light was headed for her. She leaped into the air, dodging the attack. She looked down. There were 4 more of those Shine spirits.
    How many of you are there? she asked them as she took out a bag od crystals. She threw them in the air and clenched her fist, causing the crystals to condence and land on her hand. She aimed at the shine spirit.
    What ever, this shouldn't take long. She pulled the trigger. Shatter. 10 arrows flew out of the cross bow, flying towards the 4 Shine spirits.

(OCC: #1: Shine spirit roll)
    (OCC: #2: Shine Spirits)
    (OCC: #4: Eve)
    (OCC: #5: Shine spirits, will talk about the results of this roll on my next post.)

Last edited by Reapers Muse on 27th January 2013, 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 27th January 2013, 2:53 pm

#1 'Monster Dice' :
    Misson: Finding Hope part I, (Reapers Muse) Try: 2 WeakMonster

#2 'Damage Dice' :
    Misson: Finding Hope part I, (Reapers Muse) Try: 2 Attack

#3 'Block Dice' :
    Misson: Finding Hope part I, (Reapers Muse) Try: 2 Block

#4 'Damage Dice' :
    Misson: Finding Hope part I, (Reapers Muse) Try: 2 Attack Misson: Finding Hope part I, (Reapers Muse) Try: 2 Attack Misson: Finding Hope part I, (Reapers Muse) Try: 2 Attack Misson: Finding Hope part I, (Reapers Muse) Try: 2 Miss Misson: Finding Hope part I, (Reapers Muse) Try: 2 Attack Misson: Finding Hope part I, (Reapers Muse) Try: 2 Attack Misson: Finding Hope part I, (Reapers Muse) Try: 2 Miss Misson: Finding Hope part I, (Reapers Muse) Try: 2 Attack Misson: Finding Hope part I, (Reapers Muse) Try: 2 Attack Misson: Finding Hope part I, (Reapers Muse) Try: 2 Attack

#5 'Block Dice' :
    Misson: Finding Hope part I, (Reapers Muse) Try: 2 FailedBlock Misson: Finding Hope part I, (Reapers Muse) Try: 2 Block Misson: Finding Hope part I, (Reapers Muse) Try: 2 Block Misson: Finding Hope part I, (Reapers Muse) Try: 2 Block Misson: Finding Hope part I, (Reapers Muse) Try: 2 Block Misson: Finding Hope part I, (Reapers Muse) Try: 2 Block Misson: Finding Hope part I, (Reapers Muse) Try: 2 FailedBlock Misson: Finding Hope part I, (Reapers Muse) Try: 2 FailedBlock Misson: Finding Hope part I, (Reapers Muse) Try: 2 FailedBlock Misson: Finding Hope part I, (Reapers Muse) Try: 2 FailedBlock

Post by Guest 27th January 2013, 3:07 pm

Eve landed back on the ground. She looked around and saw all of the arrows. All the spirits are gone, guess i got them all... She said. Even though she was well awear of what happen. She had noticed the 4 spirits try and dodge, and they managed to dodge about half the arrows, but each spirit was hit by 1 or 2 arrows, which was just enough to disrupt there energy balance.
    eve began to walk around some more. This castel isn't that strong is it... she asked Taka. No ma'am, not at all. He said bowing his head.
    As Eve loked around she began to wonder. Last time those Spirit appeared, it was because i was right by a door, wasn't it?
    Taka shook his head in agreement. Yes ma'am. Eve smiles. I wonder... she removed a picture form the wall infront of her. It was a picture of a unicorn. Such stupid creatures i am sure. She said removing the picture. There was a door behind the picture.
    Eve opened the doors and saw the stair case.
    OK Taka, lets go. she said as they climbed up the stairs.
    As she walked up them she began to feel tired. She turned towards Taka. I dont feel so well... she looked around at all of the pink dust in the air. I might need you to c... she then passed out and fell asleep on the stairs.

Post by Guest 27th January 2013, 3:24 pm

Thanks to Takas Harpie smell, he was uneffected by the smell of the sleeping dust. Eve, we are off the stairs, are you awake yet? Eve got up and whipped her eyes.
    Yeah, i'm awake, i guess that dust only works if you are in the area it is cast in.. She streched her arms. I forgot, what flor on we on? she asked taka.
    The 8th, 2 more till the top.
    Eve looked sad. This is taking so long. She told Taka. Huh, what ever. She stood up and began to walk over to the walls. Do you see a stair case? She asked him.
    Taka laughed and pointed over to the side of the room.The door was already cracked and Eve saw a stair case inside.
    Oh, well i guess we should get started if we dont want those guys ganging up on us huh. she smiled at Taka.
    As they walked up the stairs Eve realized what the trap was. Pay no attention to them Taka. She told the harpie.
    Attention to what Madam? he asked her.
    Oh right, because of your Harpie sight you cant see the illusions. She tols Taka as a fake Hirana began to talk to her. Eve stepped off the stair case, and when Taka did too, she slammed the door in the fake Hirana's face.
    As Eve walked around she looked at Taka. This is the last stair case, one more floor and we are done. She told Taka.
    They continued to search when Taka yelled out. I think i found it. Eve got up. She walked over to him. The whole floor was a water theme. A pond on the floor with coy fish, a river leading to a from pond, and then a water fall, which taka was in front of currently.
    Eve looked through the water wall and saw the door. I guess your right, that os the door. She reached in to grab it and her and burned. She quickly took her hand out, her hand was red and you could hear the sizzling.
    Now how do we get past that? she said to herself.

Post by Guest 27th January 2013, 3:37 pm

Eve slapped herself in the for head. I'm stupid. She said laughing at herself. She lifted her hands and the waterfall began to glow. Lineage: Ariels Decent. Eve slifted her hands and began to play with the water. She looked at Taka. Openthe door that leades DOWN stairs. she asked him. He opened the door and the Fake Hirana was Gone. Eve saw a few Laughing Coffin members climbing the stairs. Enjoy this. she said laughing as she tossed the water onto the stairs.
    She listened to there screamign for a good 10 seconds before she walked threw the doors the water fall had been trying to hide.
    As they opened the doors to the 10th floor Eve looked at Taka. I guess the water fall was the trap for that one. She said shrugging her shoulders.
    They then began to look around the room. Remember, we are looking for a Gem. She reminded Taka.
    After about 10 minutes of looking Eve sat on the ground. Well thats it, we are screwed. She told her harpie. What makes you say that? he asked her.
    Eve let out a chuckel. We cant find the jewel and the laughin coffin members will be here any moment. We failed. She slowly got up when the job application form fell out of her pocket. She bent down to pick it up. She then started to read it.
    Thats it! she yelled out. She looked out the window on the opposite side of the room. Its the tallest tower not the tallest room She exclaimed. She began to run towards the room when *Booom* A wall of smoke appeared infront of the window. Wait, what! she turned her head in confusion and saw 2 Dark mages looking at her.

Last edited by Reapers Muse on 27th January 2013, 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 27th January 2013, 3:37 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    Misson: Finding Hope part I, (Reapers Muse) Try: 2 NormalMonster

Post by Guest 27th January 2013, 3:44 pm

Eve staired at the 2 Laughing Coffin members. May i help you? she asked them. One of the men was wearing a brown cloak. No not really, but we are going to un-help you. he said.
    I dont think "Un-help" is a word. she told him. The other mage who was dressed in red and black remained silent.
    The man in the brown cloak cocked his head back. Little girl, its not best to correct me. he said clenching his fist. So just for that, i'm going to have a little fun. He took off his hood, revealing long hair that fell down to his feet. Shadow Fists!. His shadow glowed purple and it shot forward in the form of 2 fists. Eve was startled.
    She hesitated to react whih got her punched in the jaw, the second knuckle, she was prepaird for. She ducked down, dodging the second punch.
    Nice magic, too bad i wont get to see anymore of it. she said taunting the Laughin coffin member dressed in the long brown cloke. You wanna repeat that again little gi... the man stopped. Mesmerized by the 15 balls that had just formed around him and his partner. Sky fall. The balls glowed and slammed down on the 2 dark mages. As the smoke cleared Eve used her sky brethern spell to make a copy of her self. She then managed to get too the window. The man in the cloke had been knocked out, but the mage in red was still there. His body was now on fire and he had some how managed to dodge most of the Hits. He began to walk towards the Eve Clone.
    When he got to her, he punched her in the face. Wait, WHAT! the Eve clone dissapeared. Wait, that was a clone! When the mage turned around Eve was already out the Window.
    Eve landed in the tower. She was sure that this was the tallest Tower of them all. She turned around and saw a suit of armor holding a glowing blue jewel in its hand. That must be it. she walked over and grabbed it. Once she did, the ground began to shake. She looked out the winds and the ground was cracking. A giant hand flew out of the ground.
    Must be the spirit guardian they were talking about. she said flipping her hair out of her face. She looked towards Taka. Lets go. Taka shook his head and grabbed her. He flew out the window, and preceded to bring her to base.

(OCC: #1: Laughing Coffin)
    (OCC: #4: Laughing Coffin)
    (OCC: #5: Laughing Coffin)
    (OCC: #6: Eve)

Last edited by Reapers Muse on 27th January 2013, 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 27th January 2013, 3:44 pm

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Misson: Finding Hope part I, (Reapers Muse) Try: 2 Attack Misson: Finding Hope part I, (Reapers Muse) Try: 2 Attack

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Misson: Finding Hope part I, (Reapers Muse) Try: 2 FailedBlock Misson: Finding Hope part I, (Reapers Muse) Try: 2 Block

#3 'Damage Dice' :
    Misson: Finding Hope part I, (Reapers Muse) Try: 2 Attack Misson: Finding Hope part I, (Reapers Muse) Try: 2 Miss Misson: Finding Hope part I, (Reapers Muse) Try: 2 Miss Misson: Finding Hope part I, (Reapers Muse) Try: 2 Attack Misson: Finding Hope part I, (Reapers Muse) Try: 2 Miss Misson: Finding Hope part I, (Reapers Muse) Try: 2 Attack Misson: Finding Hope part I, (Reapers Muse) Try: 2 Attack Misson: Finding Hope part I, (Reapers Muse) Try: 2 Attack Misson: Finding Hope part I, (Reapers Muse) Try: 2 Attack Misson: Finding Hope part I, (Reapers Muse) Try: 2 Attack Misson: Finding Hope part I, (Reapers Muse) Try: 2 Attack Misson: Finding Hope part I, (Reapers Muse) Try: 2 Miss Misson: Finding Hope part I, (Reapers Muse) Try: 2 Attack Misson: Finding Hope part I, (Reapers Muse) Try: 2 Attack Misson: Finding Hope part I, (Reapers Muse) Try: 2 Attack

#4 'Block Dice' :
    Misson: Finding Hope part I, (Reapers Muse) Try: 2 Block Misson: Finding Hope part I, (Reapers Muse) Try: 2 FailedBlock Misson: Finding Hope part I, (Reapers Muse) Try: 2 Block Misson: Finding Hope part I, (Reapers Muse) Try: 2 Block Misson: Finding Hope part I, (Reapers Muse) Try: 2 Block Misson: Finding Hope part I, (Reapers Muse) Try: 2 Block Misson: Finding Hope part I, (Reapers Muse) Try: 2 Block Misson: Finding Hope part I, (Reapers Muse) Try: 2 Block Misson: Finding Hope part I, (Reapers Muse) Try: 2 FailedBlock Misson: Finding Hope part I, (Reapers Muse) Try: 2 Block Misson: Finding Hope part I, (Reapers Muse) Try: 2 FailedBlock Misson: Finding Hope part I, (Reapers Muse) Try: 2 FailedBlock Misson: Finding Hope part I, (Reapers Muse) Try: 2 Block Misson: Finding Hope part I, (Reapers Muse) Try: 2 FailedBlock Misson: Finding Hope part I, (Reapers Muse) Try: 2 FailedBlock

#5 'Damage Dice' :
    Misson: Finding Hope part I, (Reapers Muse) Try: 2 Attack

#6 'Block Dice' :
    Misson: Finding Hope part I, (Reapers Muse) Try: 2 Block
    NightDrivenEn7
    NightDrivenEn7

Administrator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 3- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shadows of Anarchy
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 200

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requip: Four elements.
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NightDrivenEn7 7th February 2013, 11:05 pm

simple editing that i noticed you did not do. Where is the client? like you can edit this into your first and or second post somewhere idc so long as it starts before the fighting.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"True Strength shall be shown, and the corruption of magic shall be broken."

Current EXP: 150

Informatio and Items:
    :

Jobs:
    :

Completed Missions:

Theme:
    :

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 5:41 pm