Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse)

Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) Empty Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse)

Post by Guest 21st January 2013, 6:25 pm

Eve walked up to the door of the castle. She looked around. No one was here. Not a soul. Well, probably lots of souls where inside, but not outside. As she was flying down here she had noticed a few Vans heading this way. If I’m right, and they are laughing coffin, which they where. Then i don’t have much time before they get here. She turned around. Making sure no one was following her. So far so good. she said as she walked inside the castle. It was huge. It might have been the biggest building she had ever stepped into, you know, if she remembered any of the buildings she had bee in before. She looked around. She saw a gigantic stare spiral stair case. She looked up it and almost began to cry. I can never catch a break can I... the Castel was build in a strange way. The spiral Stair case ended on the next floor over, even though she could see of the floors above her. The stair case went up 1 flight, then ended. I count 15 floors... She continued looking at the stairs. I guess this was to prevent people from reaching the top that easily, when people actually lived here that is... She began walking up the steps. I have to get to the top floor for this thing, guess i need to start walking...
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    She had just gotten up to the final stair. She stepped off of it. How is it this difficult walking up 35 stairs... she said thinking about how it took her 5 minutes to get up 35 stairs. She looked up at the ceiling above the stairs. She then notices something on the ceiling of the 15th floor. It was a piece of paper, but not just any paper...An enchantment? This place must be booby trapped with magic, I think its safe to say that the stairs have some sort of Gravity spell attached to them or something... She began walking through the hallway of the 2nd floor. She was walking at a normal pace, so the gravity magic must only be for the stairs. She began opening doors. She couldn't find any stairs. I need to get to the 15nth floor, like now she said angrily, shaking her fist in the air. she would normally just fly up there, but obviously she couldn't do that thanks to the gravity spell. She opened a door and found a long hall way. Nothing was in it but a door on the other end. oh god, please let this be it. She said as she approached the door. She put her hand on it and opened the door. She looked and saw the stair case. This is going to take forever... She said walking up the stair case.

Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) Empty Re: Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse)

Post by Guest 21st January 2013, 6:49 pm

Eve was halfway up the stairs when she heard a noise. It sounded almost like a barking. I know its been a few minutes but are they here already? She asked herself. She looked down the stair case and looked at the front door, which was now 2 flights beneath her. Doors still closed, so what could that noise be... She looked forward again and saw a pack of dogs charging right at her. Crap! She leaped up Dodging the pack of dogs. When she landed the last dog had just passed her. She turned around nd saw all the dogs sitting down on the floor. what the? *bark* one of them went. And with that they all dissapeared. Eve shook her head. I guess each stair case has a different enchantment on it. She looked back up. But how can that one piece of paper have so many organised enchantments... As she began to walk back up the stairs she began to wonder. I guss thats why i dont feel the effects of the gravity spell over here... she thought to herslf.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    She had made it up the stairs a few moments ago and was continueing to look around. This feels like a game, so far i am on level 3... She told herself. She was 1/5 of the way there, she could do it. The third floor was wierd. It had all sorts of statues and stuffed animles. But not the cute and childish stuffed animles, like dead animles stuffed with stuffing kind of stuffed animles, but that wasn't the wierdest thing. The wierd thing was that there where no stairs... or a star case for that matter/ No doors either. She began walking around some more. What is wrong with the architetures of this place... she said frustrated. She then looked around. There was a window, that was it. I wonder... She walked towards the Window. There was a giant Eagle head mounted above the Window. Eve opened the window and looked up. There was a thin layer of bricks that where in the arangment to look like stairs, leading up to a window on the forth floor. I guess this is what i have to do. she smiled. As soon as she got on the stairs and all of a sudden a blast of wind going at least 50 mph knocked into her, slamming her against the wall of the building. Eve smiled. She opened her mout and began consuming the air. She continued eating the air until she got to the forth floor window. She leaped inside and stopped eating, and to her surprise, the next stair case was right there. Wow, never mind, i love you architectures. She said climbing up the stairs. About two stairs u she heard the door open up. She looked down. The froud door was open nd dark mages started pooring inside. There here, better hurry up. She said as she started running up the stairs.

Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) Empty Re: Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse)

Post by Guest 21st January 2013, 7:00 pm

She had arrived on the 5th floor. No booby traps for that one huh? Must be because i'm 1/3 the way there. She said smiling as she continued walking. She could hear the faint sound of foot steps behind her. Some of them must have already made it up the first set of stairs, not bad. she chuckled as she looked for the next stair case. As she looked around she couldn't help but get the feeling of her being watched. As she turned around she saw what looked like a ghost. It was a shiny and blue and wearing a black cloak like thing. it lifted its arm and a ball of light appeared. what the hell are you? She asked it. The creature launched the ball towards her. Alice smiled, jumping up in the air. With out even thinking she opened her mouth, sending a Demon Scream right at it. It dissapeared almost immediatly. She then began to hear voices comming from the 3rd floor, 2 flights under her. Did you here that?
    Yeh what do you think it was? I dont know but lets go kill it!
    She began to start to run. She wasn't scared of these mages, but she didn't want to get to destracted. She had lost some major time with that spirit and needed to catch up with herself. She opened a door and slowly closed it behind her. She looked up and saw the stair case leading to the 6th floor. wow, these past few floors have been really easy to find. she said putting a foot on the stair case.

Last edited by Reapers Muse on 21st January 2013, 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 21st January 2013, 7:00 pm

The member 'Reapers Muse' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Monster Dice' :
    Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) WeakMonster

--------------------------------

#2 'Damage Dice' :
    Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) Attack

#3 'Block Dice' :
    Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) Block

#4 'Damage Dice' :

Post by Guest 21st January 2013, 7:48 pm

Eve had just gotten up the flight of stairs. She looked around. Ok, i'm almost half way there... Great... She took 3 more steps and ended up at the bottom of the stairs, again. wait, what? she was now totally confused. Wait, but, how? HUH? She began walking around. She put her foot back ontop of the first stair. She slowly began climbing up it. When she reached the top again, she looked around. Well that was wierd... She said stepping off of it. She once again took 3 more steps and bam, winded up at the bottom of the stairs, again. Ok, i'm getting tired of this. She began walking up the stairs again when Taka flew out of her back pack. Madam, are you feeling alright? he asked her. No i'm not, i keep winding up at the bottom of the stairs and its so freaking annoying! she said in a quiet tone, making sure no one outside the stair case could hear her. Taka looked around. What are you talking about, you are like 2/3rds done with this stair case. Eve got confused. She turned around. It looked to her like she was still on the first step. Wait, what? Then she remembered something. Harpies can see through illusion magic... She then began charging up the stairs. She reached the top and turned back around. Her vison blured for a second but when it came back nito focus, it was clear to her. She looked down at the stair case, thee were at least 100, if not more stairs underneath her. uh, stupid illusion magic... She turned back around and was shocked when she noticed something flying towards her. She managed to leap out of the way. As the objects passed her she realized that one was made of lightnin, the other Ice. They both dissapeared on impact with the wall behind her. She turned her head back. She saw two mages standing infront of her. They were both female, wearing the same outfit, but one blue, the other yellow. It was a hoodie blue/yellow with black trimming. They both had there hoods on, which revieled Pikachu ears.Who are you? She asked them. My Names Yuki The twin in the yellow stated. I'm Kiyo, Said the one in blue. She noticed the guild symbol on there hands. Let me guess, a couple of C rank mages? not to hard to deal with. She stuck out her hands. She was about to attack when she noticed her shadow acting funny. What the, huh! a hand flew out of her shadow, throwing her against a wall. She slowly got up to see a man fairy over weight man comming out of her shadow. He walked over to the 2 girls. Do not insult them, i am Barro, Elite of Laughing coffin. Eve smiled. Elite my ass. She stuck out her hands. Sky Demons Fury! she sent 6 claws straight at the 3 dark mages. Shadowed guardian. The mans shadow grew large and blocked all 6 claws. Eve managed to fake a smile. So you have got a few tricks, good for you.

Last edited by Reapers Muse on 21st January 2013, 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 21st January 2013, 7:48 pm

#1 'Monster Dice' :
    Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) NormalMonster Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) Boss Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) NormalMonster

#2 'Damage Dice' :
    Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) Attack Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) Attack Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) Attack

#3 'Block Dice' :
    Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) Block Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) FailedBlock Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) Block

#4 'Damage Dice' :
    Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) Attack Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) Attack Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) Attack Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) Attack Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) Miss Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) Attack

#5 'Block Dice' :
    Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) Block Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) Block Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) Block Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) Block Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) Block Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) Block

Post by Guest 21st January 2013, 8:27 pm

After the shadow disappeared a Smile grew on Eves face. This is my first mission as a C-rank, you guys will be great practice to try out my new moves. she smiled. She lifted up her hands. 15 balls randomly appeared in the sky. Sky fall. she spoke as the balls rained down in her opponents. Most of the balls pelted the Big guy, but 5 of them hit the 2 twin girls. The balls brought up ash and dust that had been on the castle floor for years. After the smoke cleared. Eve smiled as she saw the yellow twin passed out on the ground. The blue twin had used an Ice shield to block most of the attack, but that’s not what she cared about. The fat guy was surrounded by a sphere of shadows. The sphere uncovered his body, turning into 1 smaller orb that orbited around his body. He looked at her. Your are in our way, we can not stand for this. He said. What are you going to do about it? she laughed. The blue Twin had jumped up and was charging at Eve. Ice Impact! she said thrusting both of her ice covered fists at Eve. Sky Demons Barricade. the barricade formed around her body, not only crushing the ice around her hands but the bones with in the blue twins hands as well. The blue twin screamed then passed out from the pain. The barricade vanished. 2 down, 1 to go. the shadow orb smashed into her face, sending her backwards and falling down the stairs. She laid on her back for a minute as the Elite Laughing coffin member began to walk down the stairs towards her. It is your time to end now little girl. he said raising his hands.

Last edited by Reapers Muse on 21st January 2013, 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 21st January 2013, 8:27 pm

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) Attack Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) Attack Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) Miss Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) Miss Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) Attack Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) Attack Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) Attack Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) Attack Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) Attack Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) Attack Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) Miss Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) Attack Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) Attack Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) Miss Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) Attack

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) Block Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) FailedBlock Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) Block Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) Block Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) FailedBlock Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) Block Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) FailedBlock Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) Block Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) Block Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) Block Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) Block Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) Block Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) Block Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) FailedBlock Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) FailedBlock

#3 'Damage Dice' :
    Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) Miss Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) Attack Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) Attack

#4 'Block Dice' :
    Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) Block Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) Block Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) Block

Post by Guest 21st January 2013, 8:46 pm

Eve felt helpless. She tried to stand up. As she tried to get up Borro, the fat man, smashed his foot into her chest. 3 shadow hands appeared on his back. I am sorry to do this to you, but you have left me with no choice. The first hand swung down, rapping around her neck so that she could not breath. The other two fists raised in the air. It ill all be over soon. The fat man told her. The two fists where about to strike when Taka, in his battle form, flew towards them, smashing into Borro causing him to fall off of his feet. Eve jumped to her feet. Before Borro could get up Eve looked at him. Sky demons trap! the air pressur fell ontop of him, crushing him under 3 times his own weight. Of corse this was not a good thing for him, because he was over wieght and there for was more injured. Taka before he gets up, lets go! Taka flew forward, slashing his 2 sword like claws into Borros head. Because of sky demons trap Borro could not dodge, meaning that he took the full effects. Sky demons trap ended and Eve looked at him. Hes dead. She smiled. She then began to hear the voices of other Laughing cofin members. Taka, we have to go, like now. Taka shook his head and picked her up He flew her to the top of the steps. Eve looked around. There! she said pointing to a wall. She walked to it, noticing that it had an edge. She walked around it and saw another stair case. No time to admire it! she whispered as she began to run up it.

Last edited by Reapers Muse on 21st January 2013, 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 21st January 2013, 8:46 pm

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) Attack Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) Attack Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) Attack

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) Block Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) Block Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) FailedBlock

#3 'Damage Dice' :

Post by Guest 21st January 2013, 9:17 pm

It didn't take eve Very long to find the 7th stair case after she got off of the 6th one. There where no spells on the 6th one that she had noticed. As she climbed up the 7th stair case she started to feel abit tiered. She looked around. There was sparkles all around in the air. Taka, carry me up the stai... she started to say as she fell passed out, falling down the stairs. Taka flew down to her and picked her up. Thanks to his mask, he wasn't effected by the sleeping powder. As they reached the top of the stairs he put Eve on his back. While you rest, i shall find the 8th stair case. he said as he flew down the hall way. The 8th floor was so far the trickiest. So many twists and turns, he didn't know what to do, but he wasn't worried. His great sense of hearing kept him awear that the rest of the dark guild was stuck on the 5th floor. He then found a door. This has to be it... He opened the door and walked inside. To his surprise, it was just an empty room. Its a dude.. he turned around to reach for the door handel, but there wasn't one. Crap, how do i get out of this mess... he thought to himself. Eve started taling in her sleep. I cant let her down! his claws glowed and he turned back aroun to the wall facing opposite to where he came in. He sliced his habd down, breaking the wall down. And there is was, the stair case. He walked onto the stair case, and took 3 steps, he turned around, an the wall he had just destroyed had repaired its self. oh good, that should keep them off out trail. He said as Eve began waking up

Post by Guest 22nd January 2013, 2:52 pm

As Eve woke up, she realized that She was on Takas back. what happned? she asked him. You passed out due to the obsticle on one of the stairs. Thats wasn't even the worst one. He showed his arm, revealing multipul scratches. Damn ceurberus got my arm. But dont worry, i sent him back to the spirit world. He said throwing a silver key at her. Um, i cant use this, but thank you? She said smiling at him. She looked at Taka. Where are we anyways? she asked. well... you passed out quite awhile ago, we are on the 11th floor now. Eve smiled, hopping off of Takas back. Wow, how strong of you, where thr trials hard? while she was waiting for an answer, she began to hear an unsettleing noice. She turned around. To her surprise, there where 2 laughing coffin mages behind her. your joking right? a little girl defeated one of our elite? one of the 2 men said. yeah, i dont think so. They both raised there hand, Ice magic formed around there arms. Greate, more ice magic Ice makeMatchine gun hundreds of bullets flew ot of a magic circle that had appeared in the air. Eve laughed. She leaped out of the way, making sure none of them touched her. She then brought out her cross bow. It landed on her wrist and she pointed it towards the 2 boy. Shatter 10 arrows flew out, striking the 2 men down. Each one screamed in pain but slowly began to die. Eve flipped her hair back, Come on taka, lets find the next stair case. Taka chucked, pointing to the right. Eve looked in it. Oh, we already found it... she said trying not to sound dum.

Last edited by Reapers Muse on 22nd January 2013, 2:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 22nd January 2013, 2:52 pm

#1 'Monster Dice' :
    Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) NormalMonster Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) NormalMonster

#2 'Damage Dice' :
    Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) Attack Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) Miss

#3 'Block Dice' :
    Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) Block Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) Block

#4 'Damage Dice' :
    Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) Attack Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) Attack Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) Attack Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) Miss Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) Attack Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) Miss Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) Miss Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) Attack Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) Attack Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) Miss

#5 'Block Dice' :
    Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) Block Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) Block Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) FailedBlock Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) Block Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) FailedBlock Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) FailedBlock Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) Block Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) Block Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) Block Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) FailedBlock

Post by Guest 22nd January 2013, 4:50 pm

Eve was walking up the stairs. This had been the longest stair case yet. She had been walking up it for about 3 minutes, and still no sign of an obsticul or an enchantment any where. It was actually starting to get unsettling for her. As she got closer to the end of the hall way, 10 arrows struck the stairs. She tried blocking some but when she realized that most of them would end up hitting her, Sky Demons Barricade! Lucky or her she hadn't use it for all 3 posts last time, so it hadn't gone into cool down yet. When the arrows broke and she knew they had ended, she ended the barricade. She now has 1 pst with it before it goes into cool down. A girl in a green and white dress flew down, hitting the ground with a thump. She looked up at Eve. Who are you? she demanded. Eve looked at her. That was a powerful attack. she complemented the girl. Who are you, answer now or die. Eve tilted her head in confusion. But wont you kill me even if i do tell you who i am? the girl in the green dress raised her bow, shooting it as Eve. Eve blew and the arrow started to spin, missing her completly. Anything that involvs the sky, or not the ground, is my tarritoy, i say a mights screw you to your arrows. Eve brought up her hands. Sky demons fury. 6 claws flew towards the girl in green. She dodged 3 of them, but got cut by the other 3. Eve was about to laugh when she noticed something. Wait, what kind of laughing coffin member doesn't bleed? she asked her.

Last edited by Reapers Muse on 22nd January 2013, 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 22nd January 2013, 4:50 pm

#1 'Monster Dice' :
    Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) NormalMonster

#2 'Damage Dice' :
    Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) Miss Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) Attack Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) Attack Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) Miss Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) Attack Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) Attack Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) Attack Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) Attack Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) Attack Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) Attack

#3 'Block Dice' :
    Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) Block Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) FailedBlock Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) Block Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) FailedBlock Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) Block Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) Block Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) FailedBlock Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) Block Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) FailedBlock Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) Block

#4 'Damage Dice' :
    Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) Attack Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) Attack Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) Miss Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) Miss Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) Attack Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) Miss

#5 'Block Dice' :
    Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) FailedBlock Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) Block Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) Block Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) FailedBlock Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) FailedBlock Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) FailedBlock

Post by Guest 22nd January 2013, 7:21 pm

The girl in the green dress looked at Eve. Laughing coffin? she asked. Who are they? She asked Eve. I am Liora Selec, spirit guardian of this manor. She looked at eve. Are you not one of those people in the group that barged in here? she asked. Eve laughed and walked right passed her. Nope, that group of people is the dark guild, laughing coffin. She said laughing. They are hear to take your precious jewel, wait, your not the spirit guardian the application talked about are you? The girl looked confused. Of course not, i could only dream of having his power. Eve began continuing to walk up the stairs when the girl began talking again. And why are you here then? she asked. To take the jewel so that they can’t use it. The girl Liora looked confused. So either way, the jewel is taken from the castle? Eve laughed. Yeap pretty much, The girl looked confused. Wait, then i cant let you go! wait what! eve had closed the door behind her. She had noticed the enchantment on the bottom step. The girl can’t leave that stair case. she looked around. So this is the 12th floor huh, She began looking around the floor when she noticed a shiny light underneath one of the doors. You don’t think... she opened the door and there it was, a stair case made of diamonds and gold.

Post by Guest 25th January 2013, 2:18 pm

Eve walked up the stairs as she realized what the stair case was, another illusion. All the jewels and the diamonds where just magical enchantments placed over trap doors. She almost fell in one if Taka hadn't been there to help her. What stair case is this anyways? she asked Taka. Taka kept walking up the stairs. 12th stair case, on out way to the 13th floor madam Eve. Eve smiled. I love it when you call me that. Madam, such a worthy title for me dont you... She saw the door. It was the 13th floor, and she wanted to jump right it, and she did. She opened the door and wa about to smile when Taka pushed her out of the door way, making both of them block an orb of energy that had just passed over ther heads. Eve looked up and saw the orb smash into the wall. She looked up, it was one of those ghost, spirit, things from when she first entered the castel. It even looked the same. Same hood, same cloths, same ugly face covered with the already mentioned hood. She lifted up her arms and her cross bow appeared. No ime for you. she said shooting an arrow at the spirit, missing completely. OK lets go Taka. she said smiling while walking past the ghost. Taka tapped her shoulder. Mada, don't you think you are forgetting something? Eve turned her head and saw the spirit readying another orb of energy. O right, thanks Taka... She snapped her fingures. Explode. the arrow axploded with air and destroyed the spirit, sending it to god(s) knows where. She then began searching the floor. If i where a stair case, where would i be... she said as she broke down a board.
    About 10 minutes later she fell to the floor. Ok, i'm done here, screw it. She said. Let the guild get the crystal, i dont really care... she banged her head against the wall and a little piece of cieling tile fell down to the floors. She looked up. The cieling looks so weak... she smiled. She got up. Taka, when i give you the signle, do you think you can fly me back to the RK? Taka shook his head. No ma'am, this form should end rather soon. Eve smiled at this. If we were going to leave in... lets say... less then 3 minutes, would you have enough time in that form to get me to a safe and secure place? Taka shook his head. Yes ma'am, that i can do. Eve smiled. Blue energy formed around her body and her eyes turned white. Demon Force. her body pulsed with energy and she bent her nees. She leaped into the air, smashing threw the cieling and into the 14th floor. But she only staired there for a few seconds as she crashed into the 15th as well.

Last edited by Reapers Muse on 25th January 2013, 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 25th January 2013, 2:18 pm

#1 'Monster Dice' :
    Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) WeakMonster

#2 'Damage Dice' :

#3 'Block Dice' :
    Misson: Finding Hope part I (Reapers Muse) Block

#4 'Damage Dice' :

Post by Guest 25th January 2013, 2:43 pm

Eve landed on the ground of the 15th floor. She looked around and laughed. Lets find that jewel before this wears off. she said smiling and flipping her hair back. She had absolutly no idea what this jewel even looked like. Not its shape, not its Size, not where it was. Such a pain... she said looking in the 12th room of that floor. Uh, where could it be! the job aplication form fell out of her pocket. She bent down to pick it up and noticed something. The room in the tallest point... Her eyes widened. I'm so stupid. She turned to taka. Lets go. She ran for the window.
    Madam eve what are you doing! it was to late. She had already jumped out of the window. Taka looked threw the window. Eve was already flying up to the tower of the castel. There were 4 or 5 towers connected to the castel, but this one was the tallest. She smashed threw the window, her Demon Force still active. She loojed around and there it was. A suit of armer wth his hands holding onto something. She grabbed his hands and opened them. A jewel fell out. That must be it... She said bending down and picking it up. As she put it in her back pack the ground started to rumble. she looked outside and the ground was opening up. A giant hand came out. Must be the jewel protector Hirana mentioned. As it started crawling out of the hole Taka flew by the window. Eve jumped on his back and they flew off. Did you get it madam Eve? he asked her. Yeah, i got it.

Finished.

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 6:10 pm