Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Misson: Entertain the patients (Eve muse)

Misson: Entertain the patients (Eve muse) Empty Misson: Entertain the patients (Eve muse)

Post by Guest 14th January 2013, 11:47 am

Eve had just gotten to the hospital. It was surprisingly small. As she walked in she walked up to the front desk. I'm here for the... "Shhhh" The lady said. "I'm on the phone. Well fine then... Eve responded as the front desk lady pointed to the seats on the side of the room.

Misson: Entertain the patients (Eve muse) Empty Re: Misson: Entertain the patients (Eve muse)

Post by Guest 20th January 2013, 11:38 am

The Lady Finally got off the phone after about 20 minutes. Can i help you? She asked her. Yes ma'am, i beleive i am here for the patient job? she told her. Through those door over there. she said pointing to the corner. Thank you, i guess. Eve said as she began walking towards them

Misson: Entertain the patients (Eve muse) Empty Re: Misson: Entertain the patients (Eve muse)

Post by Guest 20th January 2013, 11:41 am

Eve walked up to the doors. It was quiet. She opened them and there where children all over the room. They werent playing with each other, most by them selves. This is going to depresing isn't it... she asked her self. She walked in side. Ok kids, who wants to see some magic? she sked with a smile.

Current date/time is 11th May 2024, 5:16 am