Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Job - Town Secured

Ayeseru Kitamaru
    Ayeseru Kitamaru

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Reaper's Touch
    Position : None
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Dark Emna
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Job - Town Secured Empty Job - Town Secured

Post by Ayeseru Kitamaru 20th January 2013, 8:34 am

Sasori walks and walks and walks. "Man... Where is this place?", Sasori mutters. After a few hours of looking for it, Sasori finally sees a sign that says "Welcome to the Hunting Village!". 'Guess this is it.', he thinks to himself. 'Where is Roxas though? I can't seem to find him anywhere... I suppose I must wait for him to arrive here. It would be foolish to go into that village alone.'. After saying that, Sasori decides to lie down on the grass, and look at the sky. "Well, it sure looks nice.", he says with a smile. Sasori gets caught up in the moment and his mind begins to drift off. 'Taking a nap here would be suicide... But I can't seem to have control over it...', Sasori says, and falls into a short nap. Sasori is awakened by someone who lightly pushes his shoulder with his foot. Sasori is unclear who it is, due to the glaring sun above. "Who is it..?", Sasori asks.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Missions completed
    S-Rank : 0
    A-Rank : 0
    B-Rank : 0
    C-Rank : 1
    D-Rank : 2

Missions in progress
    D-Rank : 0

EXP earned : 70
    Apollo
    Apollo

Storm Prince

Storm Prince

VIP- God Slayer- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Spirit
    Guild : N/a
    Mentor : No one

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Tempest God Slayer
    Second Skill: n/a
    Third Skill:

Job - Town Secured Empty Re: Job - Town Secured

Post by Apollo 20th January 2013, 8:46 am

Roxas had gotten word about the Hunting Village he had been there many times but he was yet to know that the village was being influenced but the dark guild Halo Goldfish they have been a guild under the raider of the Magic Council. Roxas was going to head there now to meet up with another Rune knight.They were given the job to free the town from the guild and make sure no information was to get back to the guild.When Roxas was close to the village he saw a man laying on the ground Roxas then started to walk closer the man he then notice he must be his partner he then said Hey are you that one guy that was sent to help me,If so we have have to get inside the village and meet the our contact so we can devise a plan to free this place.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Job - Town Secured 2hyum0x
    Job - Town Secured Roxassiggy_by_gramcrackers-d5xcq96
    Job - Town Secured Apollo_zpsa035684a
    Jobs:
    Exp:115%
    D(1)C(3)B(0)A(0)S(0)

God force theme
    Spoiler:

Theme Song
    Spoiler:
    Ayeseru Kitamaru
    Ayeseru Kitamaru

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ayeseru Kitamaru 20th January 2013, 8:55 am

"Yeah... I'm a fellow Rune Knight, like you. Please to meet you, my name is Sasori Suzumoto. I agree, we must go meet our client in order to fully understand how she or he wants it done.", Sasori says. As Roxas is more experienced, or so Sasori believes, he follows Roxas into the village. On the way to the village, Sasori asks,"So... Roxas, have you done a mission like this beforehand?". The question wasn't too important, but Sasori was very curious to learn about his fellow Rune Knight. Whenever Sasori is curious about something, he goes completely out of his way to find out his answer. This curiousity also involves stupid things, such as how it feels to insert a screw driver into a socket, or question the shapes and names of highly ranked guild members. Sasori's curiousty was something that was extremely deadly to him.

Missions completed

Missions in progress

Apollo
    Apollo

Storm Prince

Storm Prince

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Apollo 20th January 2013, 9:06 am

Yea I have done a job like this when you have to free a town,but the job is only started we have to deal with a lot of people the village is over run with spies it's shopping hour so we have to meet our contact.They both walked around the town for a few seconds looking for the house they then walked into the inn and sat down at the table a waiter then came and said what can I get you Roxas then Flashed his his ankh as the waiter he then said follow me your contact is in the back.Roxas then said thank you and then started walking into the back they soon found a door that lead to a house.Roxas then knocked on the door to the house a Women opended up and said come inside fast she looked outside and then closed the door you must be the Rune knightsShe was a brown skinned women with black hair and brown eyes.

Jobs:
    D(1)C(3)B(0)A(0)S(0)

God force theme
    Spoiler:

Theme Song
    Spoiler:
    Ayeseru Kitamaru
    Ayeseru Kitamaru

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ayeseru Kitamaru 20th January 2013, 9:17 am

"Indeed we are.", Sasori says. The client sat down and invited Sasori and Roxas to sit down as well, which they indeed did do. "Let me explain the job to you two. This little village of ours is overrunned by a dark guild named Halo Goldfish. Yes, as ridiculous as that sounds, that is their name. They have been controlling this village for quite a while, and we haven't had a chance to contact anywhere else till now. What we need you to do is exterminate all the spies and mages that are around controlling the village, tie them up, and bring them to me. We have some magic sealing lacrima cells, which won't allow them to use magic. Be warned, there is a very powerful mage among them, it would be foolish if only one of you to fight him. Now, you don't have to, but if you could defeat him too, you would have our upmost thanks.", the client says. "Alright... We'll do it. Roxas, I think we should remain together in case we run into thise powerful foe of ours. We'll be leaving now.", Sasori says, and with that, they leave the inn. "So, Roxas, as you're the more experienced one, where do we go first?".

Missions completed

Missions in progress

Apollo
    Apollo

Storm Prince

Storm Prince

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Apollo 20th January 2013, 9:29 am

Roxas then said well we do what she said we have to catch all the spies and handle the mages but my main concern is the main boss of the town they must have known that the villagers would pull something like this Roxas then started to walk of thinking of ways we can catch all the spies with out information getting out to the main guild. Roxas then said we have to cause the people to rise up and help us this is there village we are only here to help out. Roxas then noticed a man was spying on them Roxas then said shit under his breath and started chasing after the man.The man then ran into two other mages.Roxas then said we have to fight all three of them they are D rank wizards so this will not be that much of a challenge.

Last edited by Roxas on 20th January 2013, 9:38 am; edited 2 times in total

Jobs:
    D(1)C(3)B(0)A(0)S(0)

God force theme
    Spoiler:

Theme Song
    Spoiler:
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 20th January 2013, 9:29 am

The member 'Roxas' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Monster Dice' :
    Job - Town Secured NormalMonster
    Ayeseru Kitamaru
    Ayeseru Kitamaru

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ayeseru Kitamaru 20th January 2013, 9:43 am

"Got it.", Sasori says and then goes off his own way. Sasori walks around the town for a bit but can't find anything out of the ordinary. "Everything seems normal... Well, then again, they haven't been ruling this village without our notice with no plan to it. I just wonder when I will run into them.", Sasori mutters. However, that little noise was enough. A spy had overheard Sasori and was now running away to inform the strongest mage. "Ah crap... They weren't called spies for nothing. Better get him before he leaks information anywhere.". The spy runs as fast as he can, and Sasori gives chase to the mage. 'I would rather not cast a spell yet, due to it causing commotion, but if this keeps up I'll ultimately have no choice. Unless...', Sasori thinks to himself. He keeps on chasing the spy till he's out of the village. Sasori smiles and says "Now I can cast my spells.". Sasori gets in his battle pose, but so does the spy. Sasori has no idea yet what is in store for him, but he feels ready.

Last edited by Ayeseru Kitamaru on 20th January 2013, 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Missions completed

Missions in progress

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 20th January 2013, 9:43 am

The member 'Ayeseru Kitamaru' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Monster Dice' :
    Job - Town Secured NormalMonster
    Apollo
    Apollo

Storm Prince

Storm Prince

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Apollo 20th January 2013, 9:53 am

Roxas then faced all three of them and said "You're under a rest for the running and being a part of the town take over if you come now I will not use my magic but if you pull anything i will use it"One of the men said You can think you can take us on laughing he then casted a Frost spell at Roxas.Roxas tried to block it but the spell missed when he tried to block that spell a Lightning and Fire spell were soon casted he then said Thunder clap trying to block out most of the spells He then yelled Storm Darts. Roxas then say them from inside the Thunder clap and shot darts at them they blocked each of the darts Roxas then started to think I only three I have 17 more if one hits it's all over.

Last edited by Roxas on 20th January 2013, 9:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Jobs:
    D(1)C(3)B(0)A(0)S(0)

God force theme
    Spoiler:

Theme Song
    Spoiler:
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 20th January 2013, 9:53 am

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Job - Town Secured Miss

--------------------------------

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Job - Town Secured Block

#3 'Damage Dice' :
    Job - Town Secured Attack Job - Town Secured Attack Job - Town Secured Attack

#4 'Block Dice' :
    Job - Town Secured Block Job - Town Secured Block Job - Town Secured Block
    Ayeseru Kitamaru
    Ayeseru Kitamaru

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ayeseru Kitamaru 20th January 2013, 10:02 am

Sasori sees two more men joining up to the man Sasori was chasing. They stand side by side, together. "If you three come quietly, I won't use any magic on you. You're all under arrest for helping in controlling this village illegally for as long as you have.", Sasori says. 'Assuming that they're in a group, they can't be too tough, but together, they must be strong. I better be careful.'. All three of them launch an attack, together, to form one deadly attack. Sasori dodges the attack and proceeds to launch his own attack. 'Because they are standing together almost planted next to each other, the radius of my Death Spike should hit all of them.', Sasori thinks to himself. Sasori slams both of his palms onto the ground as he runs and shouts "Death Spike!", spikes rise from the ground, hitting two of the mages, knocking them down. They take some time to get back up. However, the radius was not enough to hit the third mage, who didn't get hit and is preparing for another attack along with his friends. 'Hmm, together they might be powerful, but they can't seem to take a punch too well. So if I can eliminate two, or even one, they'll be sevrely weakened. I'd say they're D-Ranked mages.', Sasori thinks to himself.

Name: Death Spike
    Type: Darkness, offensive.
    Description: This spell brings up shadow spikes from the ground, it only covers the area of where the target stands. The caster must slam both of his hand onto the ground, and it is CRUCIAL his palms hit the ground. The spikes general size is that of a 6'0 human, but they can be increased to 10'0. Doing so requires more magic. If cast correctly, they're able to pierce through D rank defensive spells, and weak armours. They can slightly weaken C rank defensive spells. If cast incorrectly, they'll lightly push the target.
    Strengths:
    Can increase the length of the spikes
    The spikes rise quickly
    Weaknesses:
    Target can dodge fairly easily by moving left or right
    If both palms do not touch the ground, the spell is extremely weak
    Duration - 1 post
    Cooldown - 2 posts

Last edited by Ayeseru Kitamaru on 20th January 2013, 10:20 am; edited 4 times in total

Missions completed

Missions in progress

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 20th January 2013, 10:02 am

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Job - Town Secured Attack

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Job - Town Secured Block

#3 'Damage Dice' :

#4 'Block Dice' :
    Job - Town Secured FailedBlock Job - Town Secured Block Job - Town Secured FailedBlock
    Apollo
    Apollo

Storm Prince

Storm Prince

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Apollo 20th January 2013, 10:14 am

Roxas then started to smile and casted 7 bolts at them each hoping this was going to be the finishing move.The darts were sent flying at the targets they made contact and then soon explode on contact the Spies tried to block the darts but they soon over whelmed them exploding each hit.Roxas then walked up to the men who lay there motion less he then put cuffs on each of the men and picked them up and went back to the women's house to leave them there.The women Opened the door she was shocked at what Roxas could pull off she then said were is your partner we have some more spies the need to be found and the boss if we are able to find him he is the strongest of the bunchRoxas said he left with me but we split up he should be here a short while.Roxas soon sat in the house waiting on Sasori. Then they can focus on finding the main boss but.

Last edited by Roxas on 20th January 2013, 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Jobs:
    D(1)C(3)B(0)A(0)S(0)

God force theme
    Spoiler:

Theme Song
    Spoiler:
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 20th January 2013, 10:14 am

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Job - Town Secured Attack Job - Town Secured Miss Job - Town Secured Attack Job - Town Secured Attack Job - Town Secured Attack Job - Town Secured Attack Job - Town Secured Miss

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Job - Town Secured FailedBlock Job - Town Secured FailedBlock Job - Town Secured Block Job - Town Secured FailedBlock Job - Town Secured Block Job - Town Secured FailedBlock Job - Town Secured Block
    Ayeseru Kitamaru
    Ayeseru Kitamaru

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ayeseru Kitamaru 20th January 2013, 10:32 am

"Well, you two, I must apploud you for managing to stand after being hit with such an attack. However, this is where it ends. Shadow Combat! I'll hit each one of you twice with this next attack...", Sasori says and fist pumps himself. 'Good... I didn't screw up... Even in such a situation...', he thinks to himself. "Shut up you peasant! We'll get you this time for sure!", the mages shout. This time they use their spells seperately. The first attack was issued by the lightning mage, who missed, but it distracted Sasori just enough for the ice user to hit Sasori with his spell, and stun him. As sasori gets up, the fire user casts his spell and slams fire magic onto Sasori. "Heh! You're defeated!", the mages say and laugh as they see Sasori on the ground. "Don't be too sure...", Sasori says in an angry tone whilst rising from the ground. "What?! H-how can you still stand!?", the fire mage asks in awe. Sasori says nothing and rushes torwards him, sending a punch his way. It misses, but then Sasori elbows the back of his head, knocking him out. The fire mage was hit with the Death Spike spell earlier, along with the ice mage. He then proceeds to the ice mage with great speed, and attempts to tackle him. The mage side steps him but is then greeted with a fist to the face, knocking out the ice mage. Sasori rushes torwards the lightning mage, who hasn't been weakened, but Sasori knows what to do. Sasori feints him with a punch, and puts some extra magic on his legs, so his next kick has more force. As the lightning mage blocks the fient, Sasori smiles and with supreme force, kicks the lightning mages head, instantly knocking him out.

"I... Win... I better tie these guys up and take them to the inn quickly, before the magic takes its effect.", Sasori says whilst harshly breathing. He ties up the mages quickly, and runs back to the inn. He barges into where the client is and says, "I defeated them... I won't be able... To move for a while...", and falls down.

Name: Shadow Combat
    Type: Offensive
    Description: This spell will bring darkness to the casters fists and legs, giving his or her punches and kicks much more force! It also enchances the movement of the caster. To cast this spell, the mage must fist pump himself. If cast correctly, the force behind the casters meelee attacks are greatly increased. The caster can break medium sized boulders while this technique is activated. The caster also recieves a movement boost, making him quicker. So the casters evasion is doubled. If cast incorrectly, the shadows get upset, and wrap themselves around the caster, causing him to move slower, also attempting to restrain the mage from attacking, making them weaker. While this happens, the caster will have a tough time breaking a small boulder.
    Strengths:
    Increases force behind meelee attacks
    The caster moves quicker, increasing his dodge
    Weaknesses:
    After the spell is over, the caster can't move for a post
    If the mage fist pumps too lightly, his force and movement are decreased
    Duration - 2 post
    Cooldown - 3 posts

Last edited by Ayeseru Kitamaru on 20th January 2013, 10:51 am; edited 2 times in total

Missions completed

Missions in progress

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 20th January 2013, 10:32 am

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Job - Town Secured Attack Job - Town Secured Attack Job - Town Secured Miss

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Job - Town Secured FailedBlock Job - Town Secured FailedBlock Job - Town Secured Block

#3 'Damage Dice' :
    Job - Town Secured Attack Job - Town Secured Miss Job - Town Secured Miss Job - Town Secured Attack Job - Town Secured Attack Job - Town Secured Attack

#4 'Block Dice' :
    Job - Town Secured Block Job - Town Secured FailedBlock Job - Town Secured FailedBlock Job - Town Secured Block Job - Town Secured FailedBlock Job - Town Secured Block
    Apollo
    Apollo

Storm Prince

Storm Prince

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Apollo 20th January 2013, 11:24 am

[font=Georgia]Roxas was chilling in the home waiting for Soria to he then herd 3 knocks on the door and then yelling was heard Come out you Rune knight I know you here you think you can get away with out use knowing the house is surrounded with out men all over. Roxas then told the women to hide he then opened up the door and looked out he saw nine targets six of them being weak and the other three seemed to have power Roxas then said Shit when i need some help none is around Roxas then said If you don't give up now I will have to use Force to make you I am Roxas The storm drummer I will hold my ground in this fight.You really think you can take all Nine of use you are kid you don't stand a chance now you are going to die.

Last edited by Roxas on 20th January 2013, 11:36 am; edited 2 times in total

Jobs:
    D(1)C(3)B(0)A(0)S(0)

God force theme
    Spoiler:

Theme Song
    Spoiler:
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 20th January 2013, 11:24 am

'Monster Dice' :
    Job - Town Secured WeakMonster Job - Town Secured StrongMonster Job - Town Secured NormalMonster Job - Town Secured NormalMonster Job - Town Secured WeakMonster
    Ayeseru Kitamaru
    Ayeseru Kitamaru

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ayeseru Kitamaru 20th January 2013, 11:42 am

It takes a while, but Sasori finally awakens. He looks around and notices they are in a different place, and he also sees Roxas isn't around. "Augh... My head... Hey lady, where did Roxas go?", Sasori asks curiously. "Ah... Well, a few of the mages that have taken over this town noticed your... Actions. They said they had the building sorrounded. Roxas went outside to challenge them.", she says softly. "Ah crap! I need to go help him! Thanks a lot lady!", Sasori says and goes outside. He immediately finds Roxas and the men. Nine in total. Seeing as how six of them are standing infront of three, those six must be considerably weaker than the three behind them. Like his previous opponents, they almost seem glued together, so a Death Spike wouldn't be a bad choice of attack to surprise them. After seeing everything, Sasori runs right next to Roxas' side. "Ready to take them down, Roxas?", Sasori asks Roxas, whilst taking his battle stance.

Missions completed

Missions in progress

Apollo
    Apollo

Storm Prince

Storm Prince

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Apollo 20th January 2013, 11:48 am

Roxas then smiled and said this is going to be a Good Fight I am happy you made it in time I may have to go all out Roxas then started to run forward He yelled Storm darts and casted the spell they went flying at the 9 men the darts made contact hitting 3 of the weaker targets this was not good the stronger members were still able to move this out look was not in Roxas favor he then told Sasoia This is not our day we have to stop the stronger member the weak members will fall with 1 hit but they may need 3.Do you have any spells that will maybe hit them all If so use before they have to counter. Roxas then started to run to the left and started to stand in the spot he fired the rest of his darts.They also did not make contact.The Dark mage then said that was it you need to try harder then you are know you rather as give up.

Last edited by Roxas on 20th January 2013, 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total

Jobs:
    D(1)C(3)B(0)A(0)S(0)

God force theme
    Spoiler:

Theme Song
    Spoiler:
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 20th January 2013, 11:48 am

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Job - Town Secured Attack Job - Town Secured Attack Job - Town Secured Attack Job - Town Secured Attack Job - Town Secured Attack Job - Town Secured Attack Job - Town Secured Attack Job - Town Secured Attack Job - Town Secured Attack Job - Town Secured Attack Job - Town Secured Attack Job - Town Secured Attack

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Job - Town Secured Block Job - Town Secured Block Job - Town Secured FailedBlock Job - Town Secured Block Job - Town Secured Block Job - Town Secured Block Job - Town Secured FailedBlock Job - Town Secured Block Job - Town Secured Block Job - Town Secured FailedBlock Job - Town Secured Block Job - Town Secured Block
    Ayeseru Kitamaru
    Ayeseru Kitamaru

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ayeseru Kitamaru 20th January 2013, 12:10 pm

'Hmm, even though Roxas defeated one group, they didn't move too much. They're still sticking together as though they were glued together. My radius could hit them all.', Sasori thinks to himself. 'In that case... I might be able to take down the weaker group in a single blow!'. Sasori quickly slams his palms onto the ground, and shouts out "Death Spike!", and spikes made out of shadows appear from under the three weaker mages feet. Two of the mages were hit and instantly knocked out, but the lightning mage managed to dodge the attack. "Good job on that.", Sasori says. The lightning mage merely glares at Sasori and begins preparing an attack.

Last edited by Ayeseru Kitamaru on 20th January 2013, 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Missions completed

Missions in progress

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 20th January 2013, 12:10 pm

#1 'Damage Dice' :

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Job - Town Secured Block Job - Town Secured FailedBlock Job - Town Secured FailedBlock
    Apollo
    Apollo

Storm Prince

Storm Prince

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Apollo 20th January 2013, 12:27 pm

Sasori Move took at two more of the targets Roxas know this was going to be good now they only had 1 more weak target the Requip Wizard charge in at Roxas not giving him time to react the wizard then yelled Victor Slash slashing his black sword down to hit Roxas body.Roxas then yelled Thunder Clap in hope to get hit at point blank range this move was critical if it hit lightning then came down from the sky hitting back the Requip mage on his back .Roxas then yelled out Slashing Storm winds sending out 3 waves of wind at him 2 one of the waves hit the requip and the other hit the Weak mage leaving 2 of the stronger mages left.Even after hitting the Requip mage Roxas also took damage but that only put him on 1 leg he was kneeling down.

Last edited by Roxas on 20th January 2013, 12:39 pm; edited 2 times in total

Jobs:
    D(1)C(3)B(0)A(0)S(0)

God force theme
    Spoiler:

Theme Song
    Spoiler:

Current date/time is 11th May 2024, 9:03 pm