Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

On The Town

Knight
    Knight

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Player 
    Lineage : Necromancer's Passion
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Sacred Sword Balmung
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Swordmonger: Balmung
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

On The Town Empty On The Town

Post by Knight 22nd May 2014, 10:43 am

As the music would play to the beat of his steps, a man would strut himself along through the streets of Hargeon Town, his chin high, eyes closed to completion as he would walk around with some of the schnazziest clothing clothing anyone's seen in a long time. This man was named Lorne 'Knight' Horn, going by Knight almost always, and he was a mage of Lamia Scale. Not that anyone would be able to tell from his outwards appearance. The smile etched upon his face was full of confidence, not even a little bit wavering in any way, which was surprising, since he was here on a hunter-gathering job.

See, Knight had recently gone and accepted a job offer, which was a simple one in the sense of things. He was supposed to hunt down the band of mage thieves slash money launderers slash stolen good peddlers, known as The Genie Cartel, and get back the MacGuffin, which in this situation appeared to be a magic item known as the Rose of Beasts, which was said to be able to shed its petals in order to defend itself by summoning a powerful monster, each consecutive petal summoning a more powerful one! Knight could see why the cartel would want such an item, it was quite the orchid.

He'd managed to track them so far to Hargeon Town, but that much was about as far as he could get for now, as he was out of clues, at the end of his rope. The green-haired individual would chuckle and look at the sheathed weapon on his hip. "Welp, Bal ol' darb, I don't know from nothing about what to do next..." muttered Knight who would keep laughing to himself about his situation. "That big ball of dough was going to be mine and everything," he would add on, with a slightly disappointed.

As he would turn a corner, he would keep on laughing about it to himself. Like any happy person in an alleyway, he was confronted by a few thugs, one of which had a bat, another of which had a chain, and one with an expensive-looking sword, who said, "Hey bub! What's so funny?" Knight would react with a humorous sort of eye-brow raise, his eyes not even opening, "None of your beeswax. What beef do ya palookas have with me?" "What did you just call me!?" blurted out the one with the chain. The one with a sword would direct his blade to near Knight's throat, "Your money, or your life." Knight would cock an eyebrow, now in a defiant mannerism as his face appeared to be holding back laughter. "Beat it, bimbo," he would retort, not even moving an inch waiting for him to do something..

Color Codes
    Knight -- #22ac38
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Brute of Fiore
    Guild : ɢᴜɪʟᴅʟᴇss
    Mentor : ʜᴇʀsᴇʟғ
    Experience : 1891.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ѕтorм мagιc
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

On The Town Empty Re: On The Town

Post by Viola-chan 22nd May 2014, 11:49 am

"Hurmn.." she mumbled, flipping through the latest Sorcer's Magazine, a frown placed onto her face as mostly every exciting new feed was about her, or Heero the famous Dragon Slayer from Fairy Tail. These photographers, had been stalking her to the point where they had figured out where she lived. I can't go home now, my house is surrounded.. she thought, descending onto her back. Her legs were hanging off the edge of a building she had managed to leap up onto with the help of Melody, though, the fox had once again disappeared to cause trouble.

"Someday, oh, someday that fox will listen to me." she said to herself, sliding her sword up from her figure to get a look at it. It was her first time carrying this weapon around today, in-fact she hadn't been the one to even find this weapon in the first place. Alex, her guild master, handed it over to her when she had been knocked out in The Hunter job. A sweat-drop appearing on her as she remembered she had been the one to choose the job in the first place, and caused most of the trouble that happened. "Never again." she mumbled, sliding the sword back around her figure, the pouch just laying behind her back.

"None of your beeswax. What beef do ya palookas have with me?" a voice said just below her, she would then lean up curiously to look down the alley to see a green-haired man surrounded by a few thugs. Gee, how many thugs are around here anyway? she thought, last time she had went on a job in Hargeon, Indar had been stabbed right through his hand, and Viola had managed to scare them off with her dragon like features that had appeared.

"Your money, or your life." one of the thugs shouted, he had his sword which looked awfully weak nudged against the green-haired man's throat, though, he didn't seem like he wanted to move an inch. You're going to get killed you know.. she thought, blinking her calm red eyes in interest.

"Beat it, bimbo." he then said, and Viola sighed, pushing herself off of the building and flying down toward the scene, her dark raven-haired flapping behind her as she pulled out her sword in one swift movement, colliding it into the thug's silver one. His sword cracked directly in half as she bent down, before slowly leaning up.

"Wow, I didn't expect that." she laughed, eyeing her sword that was still perfectly sharp and shiny, it hadn't been damaged in the slightest.

Color Code
    Viola -- #00ccff

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Main Theme:
    Knight
    Knight

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Knight 22nd May 2014, 12:22 pm

With an ever-so slight opening of his right eye to see what was happening more clearly, the green-haired man would attain a surprised look on his face, before he would clamp his eye shut and laugh a bit. "Well! What a spiffy entrance! It seems I've declaratively summoned a bearcat to my aid~" he would declare, laughing. The thugs would step back a couple feet before gritting their teeth and running away from the duo saying something like, "You ain't seen the last of us, man!" Knight would laugh just a bit harder now, holding his ribs and pounding his knee as tears streamed from his face violently from the laughter, "Ah god! This slays me! Ahahaha! They're a buncha pushovers! Aaaaaahahaha! They thought they were hard boiled or somethin'!"

With that he would finish laughing, taking like 30 whole seconds to finish up, before he would clear his throat, pound his chest a bit, and regain composure, before he would hold out his hand for a shake, an odd strip of dark flesh decorating the back of either of his hands, this one just being more apparent. "Thanks for the save, doll. You really gave those rag-a-muffins the bum's rush," he would say, in his slang-like speech that would leave anyone who wasn't from the early 1900s clueless as to what he was going on about.

His vision would then lazily drift over to that deliciously crafted blade the lady happened to be holding, and he would snap his hand away before he could get a shake to comment, quite loudly, "Yowza! That's quite a ritzy piece of cutlery you've got there! It's craftmanship is the cat's pajamas!" Knight would declare obsessively, a curse brought on by his own sword, which cursed him to admire all great swords, but wouldn't allow him to own any other weapon. With that out of the way, he would regain himself and get his face out of her sword's face, and straighten himself to a stand, "Uhh! I'm Knight! Justa guy who got his bacon saved by a doll like ya'self!" He'd hold his hand out again for a shake, this time not losing focus, as there were no other Legendary weapons aside his own in visual range.
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 22nd May 2014, 12:42 pm

"Well! What a spiffy entrance! It seems I've declaratively summoned a bearcat to my aid~" the green-haired man laughed from behind her as she peered over her shoulder to look at the thugs who took a step back frightened before running off and shouting "You ain't seen the last of us, man!". The man, who she had saved seemed to be laughing harder than he was before, Viola turning around anxiously to watch him. "Ah god! This slays me! Ahahaha! They're a buncha pushovers! Aaaaaahahaha! They thought they were hard boiled or somethin'!" he said, attempting to calm himself down as Viola sweat-dropped in response.

Now that she thought about it, it was quite strange for somebody to have green hair, unless he dyed it of course, but she would hardly ever come across somebody with.. green hair. She found herself staring, before she finally noticed that he had calmed himself down, his laughter dying away. "Thanks for the save, doll. You really gave those rag-a-muffins the bum's rush," he said, holding out his hand for a shake.

"Ah, it's no problem really, just watch-" she was cut off as his hand snapped away from hers, his eyes diverted over toward her weapon that was still held loosely in her other hand.

"Yowza! That's quite a ritzy piece of cutlery you've got there! It's craftmanship is the cat's pajamas!" he would declare, beads of sweat would form on the raven-haired girls fore-head. I can't believe I even understand what this guy is saying.. she thought anxiously, sliding her sword back into the pouch that was slung over her back. "Uhh! I'm Knight! Justa guy who got his bacon saved by a doll like ya'self!" he said, straightening his posture and holding out his hand once more.

Viola eyed him for a moment before anxiously taking his hand and shaking it. "I'm Viola.. Viola Purefoy." she introduced, tucking a strand of her raven-hair behind her ear to reveal her guild-mark. Though she girl was in a dark guild, since the day she had helped out the restaurant owner in Hargeon he had spread good word about her all about town, though she wasn't to sure what this Knight fellow thought of her. "You know, you should really watch where your going, Hargeon is full of thugs, and turning into empty alleyways won't do you any good." she said, her expression would be bland before she removed her hand from his.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Main Theme:
    Knight
    Knight

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Knight 22nd May 2014, 1:07 pm

Knight would chuckle a bit, at Viola's comment about his walking into the ally like it was a good idea, "Actually I was kind of hoping to beat some info out of a rude young bird when I turned this alleyway. I've got a bit of a job I was supposed to do. It woulda turned out copacetic either way." The green haired man would tip his fedora as he would turn to face away from her. "Here I am beatin' my gums when I need to figure out where The Genie Cartel's holing themselves up in. Some job I'm doing," he would utter with a smile, his eyes remaining closed.

It was a wonder how he could even see the sword earlier, in fact, he didn't even open his eyes when the thug put a sword up to his throat. His ability to see must have been pretty intense in order to see beyond his own eyelids or something. He would begin to walk away, "I'm just gonna mosey on over to the speakeasy, and see if I can get some intel the old-fashioned way." This declaration might annoy someone, just because he was the one saying it, since he talks like an old person.

However, he held true to his words and was headed towards the nearest speakeasy, which was just a bar that sold booze. Back in the prohibition age, this was an illegal sort of business, but that was quelled in a couple years. For those years it was illegal though, people would call them speakeasies which was basically saying that you come there to loosen your lips and speak a little easier. Nowadays one might call them a tavern or a bar, but they were all the same kind of place, a place to gather intel.

"Oh boy, look at all these spifflicated palookas. If a barfight were to break out, this place would get demolished," he would comment, laughing as he sat in front of the bar between two huge dudes, who made him look like a pipsqueak in comparison, only a single barstool separating him on one side. "Gimme your strongest, cheapest drink," he would say, with a laugh.
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 22nd May 2014, 1:32 pm

"Actually I was kind of hoping to beat some info out of a rude young bird when I turned this alleyway. I've got a bit of a job I was supposed to do. It woulda turned out copacetic either way." The green haired man would tip his fedora as he would turn to face away from her. "Here I am beatin' my gums when I need to figure out where The Genie Cartel's holing themselves up in. Some job I'm doing," he would utter, as Viola looked at him curiously. Genie Cartel.. that does sound awfully familiar.. she thought to herself.

"I'm just gonna mosey on over to the speakeasy, and see if I can get some intel the old-fashioned way." he said, beginning to walk off. Viola would take a step forward, her hand extended out-ward as she called out for him to wait, but he had already turned around the corner. A sigh escaped her mouth, as she hunched over slightly.

"I was going to help him out, but -- oh well." she paused to turn around, only to come face to face with a very tall man, three others stood behind him, and she felt the presence of three other men behind her as-well. Her eyes were enlarged with startle-ment as she recognized the face of the man from last time she was in Hargeon. She assumed he was the boss since he had been ordering his men around last time to attack Indar. So, he's the reason why Indar got hurt.. she thought, a frown appearing on her face as she swiftly drifted her hand toward her back to grasp onto her sword, only to be suddenly slapped against the brick wall of the alley-way.

Viola let out a groan, as the man held her by the throat, a grin on his face as she clenched her teeth in pain, her tiny hands holding onto his large one to let her go. "I was going to just take your sword and let you go, but seeing as though your the reason why our payment has gone down, you'll be coming with us." he laughed, his men laughing behind him as he let her go. She would fall onto her knees, coughing, and trying to regain her air as her hands were tied behind her, and her mouth was also tied shut with a piece of soft fabric. "Come'on, let's get going before somebody see's us." the man said, one of the thugs picking her up and and slinging her over their shoulder. So.. they actually were from Genie Cartel, weren't they? she thought, her head weakly lifting up before it descended back down. No, stay awake.. stay.. awake.. awake.. it was then that she finally passed out. If only the raven-haired girl had been quicker, or had followed Knight, she wouldn't of been in this situation.

Main Theme:
    Knight
    Knight

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Knight 22nd May 2014, 5:16 pm

Knight would be chatting with the muscular dudes on either side of him, now pretty much fried to the hat as he'd been sitting for around 20 minutes and downed 4 tall cups of gin within the first minute. "So, I tellz him, *hic* 'Hey big cheese, this giggle water is the cat's meow!' An' ya know what he sayz ta me? He sayz ta me-" he was interrupted by a boot knocking the door open, and a familiar voice sounding through the area, "Dude! Knight! The Genie Cartel kidnapped your girlfriend!" Knight would turn his gaze, eyes still shut as he would have a grin on his face, "What? Brother, *hic* you need to calm down, I don't even have a keen doll to neck."

The gangster with half a sword would run up to him and sit in the barstool next to him, and with this incredibly distressed look in his eyes, he would speak up, "Dude, now it not the time to play around. Viola has been taken by the Cartel. I followed them to where they took her, but we've only got around 10 minutes to get there." Knight would furrow his eyebrows, and then let out a gasp, "Wait a damn moment! You mean the Real McCoy Genie Cartel, has kidnapped that Sheba, Viola, and you managed to without being seen track them down to their HQ and get an estimate on the time they'd be there?"

The thug would speak up again, "Yeah bro, that is exactly what I'm saying!" Knight would get a blank look, as his color went away and his system magically seemed to clear out the alcohol, "Well then, we need to hit the road on all sixes!" He would spin around and leave a small puddle of jewel on the table pinned under his cup, and he would begin to run outside, followed by the thug. As he would make it outside, he would look both ways, and furrow his eyebrows once more, "Ah, applesauce, where's the local jitney when you need one?"

He would take a deep breath, and unsheathe his sword from his left hip with his left hand, and flipped it up into a normal grip, "I'm gonna have to do this one myself. Alright kid, I'm leaving you in the dirt. But don't worry, everything's Jake, copacetic?" The thug would nod in response, "Good luck, bro, wait, do you know where you're going?" The green-haired man would grin and take hold of his left wrist with his right hand, holding the sword low, "I don't know from nothing, hood, spit it out already." The guy would speak up, "The cartel is behind the dance club, in the tunnels!" Knight would grin and clarify, "Hoofer's joint on the lam, gotcha!" he would say as he would jump up, and swing his blade to a position behind him, holding his hands in that position, before a magical glow befell the silver katana, and he was propelled forward at speeds beyond that of a mortal man (about 45 mph), headed towards the dance club. The thug would stand there with a shocked expression on his face, "Woah..."

Hiryu: Kaen -- Activated, Post 1
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 22nd May 2014, 8:00 pm

W-Where am I..? she would think to herself, her eyes slowly blinking open a bright light shining on her directly. Though at first she thought she had been dragged off and set onto a stage to be sold, she finally got a clear glimpse of her surroundings, a plain black room, music was pounding causing her to clench her teeth in pain. Her hand drifted up to hold onto her fore-head only to be stopped by a thick rope that binded her wrists together. They must of drugged me.. she would think to herself.

Her calm red eyes would then drift over toward a plain table that was settled near her, her sword just leaning against it. She bit her bottom lip, a determined look making it's way onto her face as she would begin to swing her hips back and forth, the chair slowly sliding toward the table with every move she made. This is it! This is it! -- suddenly the door slammed open, causing the raven haired girl to jump in surprise before acting as though she had been up to nothing.

A few men walked in, closing the door behind them. They stood on separate parts of the room, one man stood just infront of her, he had a sort of badass yet casual look to him, a ciggerate hanging from his mouth. "So, your the famous Viola?" he said his voice was blank. She wasnt quite sure who this man was, she had assumed the guy before who had practically strangled her was their leader, but she was mistaken.

"Where am I?" she would ask with a frown, her eyes had piercing look to them as she looked up at him, and as he looked back down at her, his blank expression not changing.

"Hmm.. Your in a secret room behind my dance club." he informed with absolutely no hesitation.

"What exactly do you want with me?" she asked, a now question look would appear on her face as he turned away, his ciggerate falling to the floor. His hand swiped away her sword that had been leaning against the table.

"Apparently you gave quite my boys the fright last time, I wasn't quite as mad as they were, but I told them if they saw you again that they should bring you to me.." he paused to face her. "I was going to sell you off to be a slave, and even your sword, by I've decided that I'd like to keep you myself instead." he grinned a shiver running down her back.

W-What the hell does he mean by that! Oh god, oh god I need to get out of this place.. she would think to herself frantically, there was no way she was staying her with this strange man. Her head would turn back and forth, beads of sweat forming on her forehead.

The man suddenly began to laugh, ordering his men to leave the room. His lifted the pouch off of Violas silver blade, approaching her as she closed her eyes in fear. Though she expected something much worse the ropes that were tied tightly around her wrists suddenly loosened, causing her to look up startled as the man stared down at her with a cold expression in his eyes. "Don't think just because I untied you means anything.." he paused approaching the door. "See ya in a bit~" he joked closing the door and leaving her alone. Her feet moved on their own, as she would almost face-plant while approaching the door and slamming on it. No matter how hard she tried it wouldn't open, along with her magic, it was as if this place had a resistance to magic.

Main Theme:
    Knight
    Knight

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Knight 22nd May 2014, 8:41 pm

Flying through the skies at speeds far above the norm, he would allow himself pass just over the dance club, and he would descend quickly as he saw a special fenced off area, which he went just over. Panting slightly, he would finally find an appropriate target, one of the guards to a door, leading into a small hallway, which he could only note because the door was openned just as he would make it nearby. Knight needed to be quick, the door was closing off. His descent was speedy, and he blade was true, as he slid right past the guard, landing a cut as he passed him up, the advantage of surprise was on his side, since most people don't walk out of a building and think, 'I'm going to get cut by a flying man.' He spin as he slid in a 360º whirl, and slipped his blade into its sheath dramatically.

Upon Balmung clicking into his sheathe, the guard would burst into flames, "Hiryuu: Kaen..." he would say dramatically, having called the attack after the fact, which was smarter than he usually was about it. The guard would topple to the ground, and the door would slam shut, without being disturbed by the green-haired man. He would look at the situation, he managed to land right where he wanted to. "Wow, it's a good thing I picked the exact correct angle, started on a hill and the guard opened the door right on time. If any of that had balled up, I'd feel pretty silly," he would say, "I'm making pretty swell time too. I'd say all in all this was a good move." With that spoken he would notice several other guards ready to fight him, they actually looked like him to a point, as they were wearing suits and fedoras. Armed with magic tommy guns, he knew that he wasn't in any position to just be gawking at their looks. "I see I'm on time to the glad rags party!"

Knight would speak as he ran at them with nearly inhuman speed, clocking about 20 mph, which was about 5 mph faster than the average person's sprinting speed, This standing his ducking motion would prove to be the savior as his path was curved and he removed a large portion of his surface area from their cross-hairs. He weaved through a hail of magic bullets, known to be far slower than regular bullets, and he would slice upwards at one of them, slicing up his body and knocking him backwards into an unconscious state, because Fairy Tail doesn't let the good guys kill anyone. He wouldn't let the guy go though, as he released his weapon, Knight would grab him by his shirt and pull him in closer, using him has a bullet shield to absorb the impacts of the magic bullets that were fired.

Weaving around, the thugs would eventually run out of shots in their lacrima clips and would begin to reload. That's when Knight would throw the individual at one of them and quickly cut down the other, before he would use some good old fashioned Tae Kwon Leep, and delivered a resounding booting to the head of the other one. With the trio of guards down for the count, an alarm would begin sounding throughout the tunnel. Knight would keep on walking, rolling his shoulder, "What a ritzy dress code those hoods have. I aughta bring up a swanky dress code with the old man when I get back."
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 22nd May 2014, 9:34 pm

She would've now taken her place in the corner of the dark room, her body shivering slightly, head some-what buried in her knees as she pushed herself not to cry and not to be so weak.

This is just like last time, they took me away, these kind of people took me away, and locked me up in a dark room.. And.. No! I need to stop thinking about that! she thought leaning forward to look at both of her hands. Come'on! Turn! Turn! Turn! she would repeat in her head over and over again, waiting for her hands to shift into scales, if she could do that she would defiantly be able to break through the door and escape.

But, like usual her magic wasn't working here, though she was awe fully good in situations like this, her mind was completely blank, and she couldn't focuse. "What was I told to focuse on the most.. What was it.. what was it.." she said to herself before her eyes widened in surprise and she leapt to her feet. "My emotions!" she shouted, half of her arms becoming enveloped in beautiful crystal white scales, along with silver white claws. A smile approached her face, her body feeling light yet powerful as she neared the door, slamming it open with one kick.

Their were alarms going off, and their were also series of halls and doors that made Viola sweatdrop in response. "Oi! What do you think your doing?" a voice called out toward her, causing her to turn to look to the left to see a group of at least 4 or 5 men charging toward her.

"Crap!" she cursed, turning around the corner to escape from them successfully.

Main Theme:
    Knight
    Knight

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Knight 23rd May 2014, 6:23 am

Knight would be walking half casually, half seriously through the halls of this area, as the alarms would be resounding throughout the building. It was an annoying noise, he was thinking about just destroying the alarm system. However, the green-haired man had other things he needed to do instead of worrying about how well his ears came out after this whole shebang. Once more confronted by armed guards, he would wonder how these guns even worked. He never got a firm understanding of magic before becoming a mage, due to the suddenness of the occasion. Without really going into thought on it, he would duck in close, as he did before, and performed the same routine on this group of foes that he did the last.

With them all at his feet, unconscious, he would look at them and gave a bronx cheer, before walking along, thinking to himself, "What a set o' flat tires! They coulda at least changed up their routine a bit!" His disapproval of how simple they were to beat aside, he went through several more sets of guards in the same fashion. A little weary, he would continue his saunter through the tunnel until he would finally see a lady coming from around the corner, with scales and stuff. "Now we're talkin!" he would say, a little excited, before he would observe slightly more and realize it was Viola. "Wait, Viola? Whatcha doing saving ya'self with those dragon powers? I was gonna be there in like 2 or 3 more minutes to bust you out, once I bumped off the head of the cartel, got the Rose of Beasts and the Keys to unlock your cage or wherever they was keepin' ya'!" he would complain, having thought out his plan rather thoroughly.

Knight would sheathe he sword for a short while, as bullets were chasing after Viola by the looks of it. "I see you're having trouble dealing with the hoods? Allow me!" he would declare as he would sprint forward upon the 'allow me' bit of it for emphasis. He would jump just a bit and run along the wall for a few steps, before jumping up and flipping over a precise spray of bullets landing a solid kick to the front gunman's head, rolling immediately to the ground he would destroy their formation, with a springing kick to the face on their back right gunman, and used him as a springboard to tackle the front left gunman, slamming them both into the wall. With a moment of hesitation, he felt a couple of magic bullets hit him in the back, their impact force far less deadly than a normal bullet, though the sting was alarming! He would take the moment that he had thanks to them running out of bullets to quickly turn and kick on in the ear with a roundhouse kick, knocking them out, and then he would quickly disarm the fifth man of his gun tossing it aside like a toy, and headbutted the goon to the ground, before getting down on a knee and holding his fist to the man's face, "Alright, let's do this the easy way, capiche? Where's your boss?"

Color Code Reminder
    Knight - #22ac38
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 23rd May 2014, 11:29 am

Swiftly she would turn around the corner into another hall, just dodging past the bullets that collided into the wall instead of herself, but of course, the men would catch up, the magical bullets just flying past her as she ran for her dear life. "I see you're having trouble dealing with the hoods? Allow me!" a familiar voice would shout, her cherry red eyes catching sight of the colour green as some-body whirled past her quite quickly.

Viola would then skid to a stop to watch the scene that was breaking out before her, Knight was saving her. It sounded quite weird for her to say it, yet she kept saying it in her mind again anyway. He had knocked all of them out cold in an instant, but one still seemed to be conscious as Knight leaned down, holding his fist toward the man's face. "Alright, let's do this the easy way, capiche? Where's your boss?" he asked as Viola would approach the two slowly. Her dragon senses had finally kicked in, giving her better sight, smell and hearing. If she could faintly remember, the boss smelled like cologne and cigarettes. Is little thugs didn't seem to be allowed to smoke out here, so she began to start sniffing, walking past the two and back toward the hall she had been running away from.

"Knight! I think he's this way." Viola called, continuing on down the hall, there was a door at the very end of the hall and she was sure it was his smell coming from there. Though all she pretty much wanted to do was to get the hell out, her first intention was to help out Knight. The raven-haired girl would continue on before finally approaching the door, sniffing it before grasping onto the handle and tugging the door open.

The room was huge, in-fact completely different to what she had expected it to be. A ball? she thought as she stepped inside, 200 or more people were dancing around in elegant dresses, with food layed out along every table she could see. Her mouth watered as she hovered over a plate full of donuts, it wasn't everyday she came across a place like this. Her hand would drift down to grasp onto just one as she shoved it into her mouth, assuming the Knight was following as she continued on off to the side. Their were rather large stairs that lead up to another room this time was two doored. The boss's stench was strong, to strong in-fact she would eventually sneeze. But, ignoring it, the raven-haired girl continued on up. Nobody was guarding the doors either, which was odd fully strange.

Finally! she would think to herself, opening the doors with-out hesitation only to immediately have her hands raised up, an anxious expression on her face. The boss man was sitting just in the back behind his desk, an unpleasant look in his eyes. Damit, what is happening, why can't I move! she thought, his finger suddenly flicking forward as she flew into the room and the doors slammed shut. Her sword was just leaning on his desk as Viola jumped back up a frown on her face. "Careful Knight, this guy I think he's-" she stopped talking once she noticed the green haired man wasn't behind her. Sweat-dropping at this she heard the boss mumble something before she was suddenly pushed onto the ground with an un-imaginable powerful force. Gravity, damn he uses that type of Magic out of all things!

Main Theme:
    Knight
    Knight

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Knight 23rd May 2014, 7:30 pm

The green-haired man would avert his gaze up to see the damsel he was rescuing was moving ahead without him, sniffing the air or something like that. Upon hearing something about the boss being that direction, he would look down at the rather nervous guard he was holding down, who smiled with a nervous chuckle, a sweat drop forming down his head slightly. Knight slammed his fist heavily into the man's face and he lay limply now, unconscious. Knight wouldn't verify, and moved onwards to catch up with Viola. "Hey hey! Hold ya horses, doll! Ya can't just leave your Knight behind can ya?" he would call with slight distress.

Soon though, he would manage to make it behind her as she would open the next door to reveal the ritziest party this side of the mountains, by the looks of it. Looking at his attire, he would straighten up his blazer and would smile, "It seems the hoofer's joint is puttin' on the Ritz~" With that he would follow her in, and would even keep footing, until they were both distracted by a glorious sight. Donuts, which were in mass quantity in this situation, which astounded the two of them.

Yet Knight was far more distracted, as donuts were probably his favorite pastry. So while Viola took one and went on ahead, Knight would gawk, "Oh neat-o, look at all these sinkers. I ain't never seen so many in one place. Such variety in flavors and types." So Viola went on ahead, leaving Knight in the dust. While Viola would be focused on for an old moment (literal meaning about 90 seconds) in screen time, the panels would return to Knight, mowing down pairs of donuts at a time, his cheeks expanded like a squirrels, as if it were something he'd trained for all his life.

He'd suddenly start to choke, and turning blue for a moment, he would flail his arms around one at a time, using the other to give the signal that he was choking, hoping a drink would magically appear for him. A laughing noise would be heard, and he would be patted rather heavily on the back, the donuts being knocked loose and falling into his stomach. The green-haired man would slam a hand down on the table, and inhale deeply. "I thought I was a goner! Thank's pal!" he would thank between breaths.

"Hahaha! Not to worry friend of friends, try not to eat your last meal too quickly. I need some kind of fight, yeah?" spoke the man who had helped out. Knight would look over with a wearly look on his face, "Whatcha mean, pal?" The man would tap the hilt of a sword with a smirk, "We'll I've lined up a very special dance for our guests to view, and you're my dance partner, you dig? I like to call it, 'Blood on the Dance Floor', has a nice ring to it, doesn't it? Hahaha!" Knight would smirk as he'd munch another donut, and swallowing promptly, would speak, "Well ain't you just a live-wire. Alright buck-o, let's dance."

Color Codes
    Knight - #22ac38
    Unnamed Badass Goon that fought Viola Earlier - #eb6100
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 24th May 2014, 12:26 am

"Y'know you should've just stayed put and I wouldn't of harmed that pretty little face of yours." the man grinned, pressing his foot onto the back of her head forceably. She would feel as though her own face was breaking, as his hand traced the back of her lower neck landing on her X shaped scar. Her hands tightening into fists as the ground began to fracture at the force of gravity that was pushing her down.

"I heard rumours about this scar. But, I want to hear from you how you got it? Can you tell me Viola?" he asked, the sudden force of gravity vanishing as he lifted her up by a handful of hair, her teeth clenched together tightly, her face held close to his. "Come'on tell me~" he teased, Viola's expression would show nothing but pain, her eyes watering slightly, face reddened from before.

"I don't want to remember how I got that scar!" she shouted, swinging her foot up to hit him directly in his weak spot, his grasp on her hair loosening as he bent over groaning. She quickly took her chance to jump over his desk, and grabbing her sword as she landed. The raven-haired girl stood up, drawing out her blade without hesitation as the boss man regained himself before also pulling out his weapon.. or weapons. He held two guns in his hands, and she just hoped she'd be able to dodge the bullets quickly enough.

"You aren't afraid are ya?" he joked, a irritated look in his eyes as Viola smirked back toward him.

"Me? Afraid? Yeah right." she would also joke before darting forward, his bullets flying toward her as her sword blocked all of them. As she neared him his hands crossed over eachother in the shape of an X along with his two guns, Viola's silver blade colliding into them. At first she would assume that they would've broken, but they didn't for some odd reason.

Another wicked grin made it's way onto his face as he mumbled a spell, her body feeling light as she suddenly flew back, her back colliding into the hard wall as she toppled to the ground. The haired girl would then hear a click from the guns, her feet moving on their own along with her hands as she managed to dodge the bullets in time, leaping away from the fracture wall. If he wanted to play with magic, so would Viola. She called forth the element fire to her blade, the silver metal becoming enveloped in flames, a slight wind pushing away from her as the fracture pieces of the floor and wall would roll away from her, her dark ebony hair flapping back and forth.

Main Theme:
    Knight
    Knight

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Knight 24th May 2014, 6:54 am

The green-haired man would turn around so his back was to the sinker table, and he would watch the man walk into the middle of the club, weaving casually between the walzting dancers. He would slam the sheath of his sword onto the ground to create a resounding gavel noise, which opted the whole dance club to immediately cease motion, as they would clear away from him, giving him a large sum of space to work with, now merely outlining the ballroom. "Alright guests of our establishment! It is time for another display of Irvine Crowe's 'Blood on the Dancefloor'! Who will win? Nobody know's, it's totally unscripted!"

Unsheathing his sword and tossing the sheath skywards, the man, going by Irvine Crowe, apparently, would point the blade's tip at Knight, and started, "May the best man w-" However he was interrupted by Knight himself, cheeks filled with donuts like a squirrel again, as he would place his face really close to the sword and commented distractedly about its craftsmanship, but his mouth was so full it came out as, "Mowfzmphz! Phat phrmph iphs mompherphul! Ecphiphmph craphsmph-phiff!" Annoyed by his lack of atmosphere for the event, Irvine took a swing at him with the sword. Knight reacted on instinct and leapt backwards away from the blade. However, he felt a sudden push back from air pressure, and he would hit the ground on his back, the aforementioned sheath falling down onto Knight, with a rather shocking explosively damaging effect, smashing a crater in the floor through Knight, would would immediately become winded, and heavily injured.

The crowd would cheer happily, glad to see Irvine was still going strong. From the dust, as it would settle, Knight would rise back up and look around. "Yowza! That hurts like hell. Good thing all those sinkers made a cushion in my belly, cuz I'da been done-for otherwise," he would say, commenting on his luck while the crowd and Irvine gawked hysterically at him. Nobody had survived the Sheathe before, let alone with such a stupid reason for it. However Knight was done playing games now. "Alright buddy, you may be pretty good, but I know how to keep up," he would declare, standing up and brushing himself off.

With that he would unsheathe Balmung, and hold him in a haphazard reverse grip and his eyebrows would appear to relax, syncing his breathing up with Irvine's. The green-haired man would suddenly be assailed by Irvine, and he would step gently to the side, and swung upwards, around, and overhead, slicing down the extravagent performing mage's torso, before saying his technique's name, "Gofuu Juuu..." By syncing up his breathing with that of his foe, he could read all of their movements and keep up with them without any problems, easily keeping reflexes to match his speed. "It won't work anymore," he would say, dramatically, a grin forming on his face.
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 24th May 2014, 11:53 am

"You really think you can beat me with flames? I used to be an S class wizard you know, just try and beat me Purefoy." he laughed, as the intense look in her eyes would stay, her posture becoming a battle stance as her hands tightening on the handle of her sword.

"It really doesn't matter how strong the guy is, what matters is that you stand up to him." she informed, waiting for him to make the first move as he continued to grin and snicker at her as though she were a weakling. He mumbled another spell, a giant force of gravity flying toward her, yet she ran forward anyway, colliding her blade into the plate of heavy gravity. If it was any regular sword, it would've cracked in no time, but it wasn't any regular sword, and Viola was grateful to that.

She would feel as though her shoulders cracked as she would just managed to slice through the powerful gravity force, the attack smashing into the wall behind her. "I-Impossible! You shouldn't of been able to dodge that damn attack! Who are you really, a beast? I can see it on your cheeks right now, ha! Even your hands!" he laughed, his once over confident look fading. It was true though, Viola would've started to grow scales on her hands and on her cheekbones, but this time.. they were black and white, something that didn't usually happen.

"This must be a new form, my emotions are all mixed right now if I tried changing, it would mostly likely be a different dragon form." she would frown, remembering the book she had read that seemed so similar to the fragments of her memories. The dragon though was white and beautiful, identical to her most powerful form. "I can't take this guy on unless I change, if I block anymore Gravity attacks this frail body of mine will be crushed.." she would mumbled to herself, hesitantly placing her sword back into the pouch that sat behind her back.

"Aw don't tell me you're giving up? We just got started! Hmph what ever.." he would sigh, mumbling something else as Viola was suddenly smashed onto the ground by the Gravity force once again. She groaned lightly, before suddenly growling, a blinding light enveloping her body to bright to even look at as the boss man would cover his eyes. Viola would feel her body shifting, she wasn't as large as last time, but she definitely was feeling more quicker, more powerful in this form. As the light faded, she flew past the gravity and up onto the ceiling, growling quietly as the boss man uncovered his eyes to see nobody there.

"Huh? Where'd she go?" he would say, glancing back and forth before he looked up and screamed loudly, so loudly infact the whole ball room could hear it.

[Viola's Form - http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/2a57424635606bda1fd41e55e951a295/https://2img.net/h/i969.photobucket.com/albums/ae174/XxAlexandra666xX/Fantasy-Dragon-41518.jpg ]

Main Theme:
    Knight
    Knight

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Knight 24th May 2014, 8:43 pm

Short bursts of combat broke across the dancefloor as the music would play to their duel. The big band would play as if not even caring that there was a deathmatch going on in the middle of their club, just going to show how long this kind of thing had been going on. Knight would slide gently from side to side with lazy back steps, occasionally allowing blade to blade contact in order to throw Irvine off, in sharp contrast to the aggressive assault his foe was piling onto him, which was like a continuous burst. The flash generated from the sparks of metal colliding were pretty dramatic, as the dancers would cheer the two on.

Not a single blow had been landed in a minute, which was dragging the fight on too much. However, it was apparent that Irvine was winded from the venture and his wound. "Sorry darb, but I've synced us up, and I can keep up with you no matter what you've got up your sleeve, I can read you like a book!" Knight declared with a grin. Without noticing it though, Irvine would appear behind Knight, and the green-haired man would realize there was a blade wound across his chest. He would open an eye gently so that the color was visible, and he would grit his teeth, "Horsefeathers! I took a wooden nickel..." He would fall forward as some of his blood would hit the floor. The points were even now, though Knight was cut pretty badly. The clinic would't like this one bit.

With a flash of movement once again, Irvine would land another hit, and then another hit, and then another, rag-dolling the green-haired man into attacks after attacks after attacks. Finally landing on his knee, Knight would be in a very befitting pose, as Irvine had turned the fight around entirely. The only way that the hero would win was if he could one-shot knock-out his foe, Irvine was still in good health though. Raising his sword over his head, the showman mage would speak declaratively, [color:e86e= #eb6100]"Another victory for Irvine the Magnificent!" He would swing quickly and aimed true, however, mere inches from Knight's face, Irvine's arm stopped.

Wrapped around his wrist was a chain, extended with magic by the looks of it, and on the other end was no other than, the thug that spoke in italics! "'Ay Knight-kun! I forgive ya for calling me a bazooka earlier or whatever! Boss Zaine sends his regards and went to see if he could help with Viola-chan's situation, yanno?" greeted the thug, pulling on the chain. Tightening his grip he would pull a bit harder and yank Irvine's arm back. "Let's you and me dance for a bit, bro!" spoke italics thug! Without really thinking too much more on the subject, Knight would take a deep breath, and allowed himself to succumb to his inner exhaustion, and supressed the immense fury he felt. "I know you can't win, but if you can hold him off for a while, I can land the final blow," Knight would declare, sheathing Balmung as he took another deep breath, and watched the fight begin.

Color Code Reminder
    Knight - #22ac38
    Irvine - #eb6100
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 24th May 2014, 9:28 pm

Viola couldn't help but laugh, her laughter coming out as a deep dragon like laugh as the boss man tumbled onto the floor quivering and frightened. She just looked at him from upside down, waiting for him to say something, but yet he would say nothing.

"Wow, I never thought I'd see you so scared." she joked, as he finally raised his hand up to point his index finger at her weakly.

"Y-Y-Your a dragon! Your from the dragon race! N-N-No way, no way, no way!" he shouted, before finally standing up and raising his weapons again, the bullets barely missing Viola's now rough scaly skin as she flew directly toward him at the speed of light, tackling him into the ground as her claws held him down. Her dragon like face neared his, golden eyes looking at him intensely.

"The dragon race?" she questioned, quite curious, this had been the first time she had ever heard somebody say that, and she thought he was referring to her being a dragon, and being in that race.

"T-T-The dragon race! Dragons that have been cursed into the body of a human and can transform back into their original form whenever they please! Though they can stay dragon, they will be cursed as humans forever-r!" he stuttered, raising his arms over his face in fright. "Please don't eat me!" he begged as Viola's gaze darted away thinking about this for a moment.

The Dragon Race? Dragon's that have been cursed into the form of a Human and can sometimes change into their original form? Is that who I am? she would be so drived into her thoughts to even notice the boss man drifting his hand over top his gun. At the last minute she did notice the bullets went off, her body moved, the small piece of metal piercing through her upper dragon arm and the side of her lower stomach, a small roar of pain emerging from her mouth as she flew toward the two doors smashing into them as the broke open. Her dragon like body tumbled into the ball room, everybody gasping as they saw her, half of her body was layed out onto the long stairs, her blood slowly rolling down as she breathed heavily. In this form, if she stayed like this for awhile, her wounds would most likely heal quickly, but yet she wasn't to sure what to think as she lay there, receiving frightened stares from people.

Main Theme:
    Knight
    Knight

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Knight 25th May 2014, 6:08 am

Knight would remain completely an utterly calm. Seriously folks this was creepy, he didn't move, he didn't even seem to be doing anything. Any time something would get close to him he didn't even seem to look at it, in fact it was hard to tell whether or not he was sleeping because his eyes were always closed as well. As he performed the deep breathing exercises, he would examine the fight for a source of internal rage that he could draw upon. The tiredness and pain he felt really lingered for him, which added to his rage, he certainly was intending on ending the fight.

Meanwhile, this whole scene was actually quite dramatic. A B-Rank mage who was still pumped up from a B-Rank speed buff versus a mage who could barely qualify as D-Rank. It was totally one-sided, and yet the simple fact that the weaker one was even trying was a plot twist enough to get the crowd roaring. Irvine would speed around and attack from what seemed like all angles, and the thug who speaks in italics would quickly call a spell, "Chain Wrap!" Without a single ounce of hesitation, he would cocoon himself in a layer of chains.

Irvine would slice at him from all angles, and the chain would slice like a layer of fabric before his blade. "Damn!" the italic hood would curse as he was now wide open. Irvine would swing his blade calling another spell, "Sublime Horn!" Without so much as a single moment's hesitation, and with simultaneity call out another spell, "Chain Array!" The spells would collide as the itallic thug would extend the sliced chains in a rapid and random-seeming array of destruction and binding, while the Magic Showman would generate a sword-shaped explosion down the length of his blade, being possibly a move too lethal for the area.

Meanwhile the shut door would open, very carefully. "Well shit," spoke a familiar voice once again. It was the thug who's sword was cut in half. He put on a cape, which was pretty funny. "I thought I was saving a damsel from a metaphorical dragon, not a literal dragon from a scared man," he would declare. Pulling out the halved blade, he would point it forward, "Alright boss bro. I'm Zaine La Croix, ex-S-Class Mage of the now-disbanded Saint Phylactery Guild, and I'm saving Viola-chan." With that, his sword would float in the air, and a magical aura would surround it, before exploding violently into a new sort of form, which was the same form except extended by the magic aura with the blade fully coming to a point at about 4 meters long, held up by a round basin of the aura. "I'm gonna beat you down, fool," he would say with a grin as he would pull out a coin which promptly was surrounded by a similar basin of magical aura and began to float.
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 26th May 2014, 12:25 pm

She could feel the wound closing up on her stomach, and regained her human form once again as soon as the wound had been healed enough. Though, her arm was still bleeding, and the wound on her stomach had been reduced to a deep bruise, she was still in massive pain. The raven-haired girl would struggle to get up from the stairs, the people of the ball all looking at her with fright or wonder. Though, it would've been hard to tell what their facial expressions were under all of their fancy masks, she could tell other-wise.

Her gaze was dizzy, and before she could escape the boss man had grasped onto a handful of her hair, lifting her up so that the side of her face pressed against his. "You all see this girl right here! She is from the Dragon Race, and I am selling her off tonight!" he shouted, his other hand moving to her neck as she tried to peel his hands off of her.

I need to get out of here.. If I don't seal up the other wound in my arm, I'll faint and then.. she would purse her lips in fright at the thought of it. And though she wanted to fight back, her body felt to light and weak to even stand a chance anymore.

Fight! Fight! If you don't fight, you'll never win! So fight! Fight and live! a voice echoed in her mind, it was the same voice as before, and she felt a course of energy return to her suddenly. Gaining her chance she elbowed the boss man in the face, his grasp releasing on her as he tumbled back and she tumbled for-ward.

Main Theme:
    Knight
    Knight

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Knight 27th May 2014, 12:05 pm

With a slight huff, Knight would let his calmness overcome him entirely, suppressing the rage generated from the vision before him. What he saw was Irvine's spell blasting through the binding of the chains and sending the italic thug whirling around in a circle in mid air, an explosion forming around him a moment later. He would hit the ground charred and possibly dead, even bounced a bit as he would roll away, to reveal his eyes rolled into the back of his head, and his mouth agape, smoking from the attack. Irvine would look over his shoulder as he would swipe the magical residue off of his blade with a flick, and he would speak up. "Interrupting 'Blood on the Dance Floor' is an offense punishable by death, but first I'll finish this up," he declared.

He would move his shoulder forward towards Knight as if to walk, however, he wouldn't go anywhere. The magic showman would look down and his eyes would become noticeably panicked, the camera panning down quickly to reveal a chain wrapped around his leg. Suddenly more magical chains would surround him and hold him in place, to which Irvine would shout, "What is this!?"

Knight would speak up as he would let out a huff of air, the calmest tone he'd had all day, "Nice move, young hood. Ya took him for a fool, and he bought it. A layered spell, generally a dangerous move to try and pull on this kind of bimbo in your situation. But I'll finish the job for ya." Irvine's eyes would look up at Knight and become even more horrified reduced to colorless irises with mere dots for pupils. Knight was surrounded by a misty green aura of magical power, which held within it randomly forming black spheres of energy which sparked purple lightning across them randomly, the ground at his feet beginning to burn as he would walk forwards, toward the showman.

"This attack will settle it, may your soul rest in peace," Knight would say dramatically. With that, he would unsheathe Balmung, and perform a Battojutsu style slash, which was the simple basics of the style, but the magic that was coalescing from rage would amplify the attack's power, and the blade would cleave even beyond its reach, and slice right up the wall, and around, the building being sliced in half. It would start to collapse slowly, the slash having missed any bystanders, and people would begin frantically exiting the establishment. Knight would walk past Irvine, who was cut deeply, yet somehow not in twain, and would fall to his knees as the chains were sliced, his eyes rolling back into his head, and would say, "This match goes to the visitor," he would say.

With that, he would pick up the italic thug and begin walking off from the scene. The aura disappearing a few seconds before reaching the thug, the battle was now down to Viola (& Zaine) vs the Boss Man.

Speaking of Zaine he would watch as the boss man and the crowd and even Viola would ignore him, and he would become rather sullen by the situation, collapsing to a kneel as he would mope for a few seconds more. However, he heard the sound of impact, which reminded him what he was there to do: Fight! "Oversoul: Grand Halo Blade!" he would say, as he would take hold of the sword, and swing it, generating a small flood of rings of light energy, which would quickly shoot out in a homing mannerism, only to be blocked by a high-tier wall of gravity, pure blackness forming a solid barrier which slammed even light into the ground.

Zaine would then hold out his free hand in a flicking-position, "Hold on Viola, I'll get him out from behind there..." and flicked the coin which hovered nearby, causing it to shoot off towards the wall of gravity at lightning speeds, "Oversoul: Homing Cannon!" Suddenly the coin would completely turn at a 90º angle and then again around the wall and then once more, blasting the boss man from behind cover, flinging him with a large explosion of magic energy. The coin was gone though, showing just how powerful the attack was, a material component being used up.

Color Codes Reminder
    Knight - #22ac38
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 28th May 2014, 12:07 pm

Where the hell did Knight even go? Did they abduct him while I wasn't paying any attention? she wondered, frowning slightly at this as she slowly stood up onto both of her feet, grasping onto the upper part of her arm trying to block the blood from making it's way out. She would've already grown near the point of fainting, which wasn't very good in her case.

"Hold on Viola, I'll get him out from behind there..." an unfamiliar voice said, she looked up slowly, to scan the face of the figure. He held out his hand toward her, and seemed to be saving her. But, with-out any other thought her hand drifted toward his, grasping onto it tightly. I need to get out of here. she would think, an explosion going off from behind her, her hair flapping in the wind as she peered over to see the boss man flipping away into a nearby wall.

"Who.. are.. you..?" she managed to say, looking up at him with a light startled expression.

Main Theme:
    Knight
    Knight

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Knight 28th May 2014, 6:37 pm

Without much more than a simple gesture he would notice the building collapsing around them, Zaine would look down at Viola, "I'm just the guy who's sword you fucked up earlier, is all." With that, he would take her hand, and pull her closer to him. "Don't worry. I've actually got a grudge against the cartel, so revenge is a later thought, haha!" finally he would hold the sword out before him, and let it go, before it turned vertically. With surprisingly immense strength and speed he would sweep Viola up off her feet, and ran away as an explosion would erupt skywards, "Grand Halo Blade: Finale~!"

A massive sword-shaped explosion sliced the building once more in half, perpendicular with the first cut, and this cause the building to collapse a bit faster. Arriving outside with a great deal of speed, particularly in a flicker, Zaine stood outside of the building, watching it fall to the ground in large chunks at a time. For now they were safe, but no S-Rank mage of any sort would let rubble defeat them, so it was safe to say the boss man was probably alive, but probably not in good shape. Zaine would set Viola on her feet, "Are you okay? Need medical help? I can get you to the clinic!"

Without much more time to stare, Knight, on approximately the opposite side of the building would run atop the rubble, "Hey Viola! Are you okay!?" A hand would reach up and grapple his ankle, and the green-haired man would look down at the gripping hand, unable to imagine doing anything about it except for a typical kicking motion to get out of the grip. A muffled grunt would be heard, it sounded a lot like the grunt of the boss man. Knight would run over to Viola would a bit of a heightened pace. "That was some fight, right? Did you see the Rose of Beasts anywhere?"

"Probably shouldn't have really, they don't actually have it," spoke a voice familiar to Knight. He would look around and see that his employer for the job was standing there, smoking a cigar, wearing a business suit, clapping his hands. "After all, the Genie Cartel Guild was just a typical mage guild, really, bwahahahaha!" Suddenly Knight would remember that the Genie Cartel wasn't actually a group of bad guys, in fact they were a minor mage guild that were known for their dance club. But why did he remember this just now? "How did you trick me so thoroughly? I don't just take wooden nickels as they're handed out, see?" Knight would inquire, his eyebrows furrowing. "Easy, I merely used some simple Memory Control spells on 4 mages that I knew would be there, Lorne 'Knight' Horn, Romulus Grail (boss man), Irvine Crowe, and Zaine La Croix. I just made you guys believe you were playing your parts for whatever reason, and it worked perfectly! The Rose of Beasts isn't even real!" he would declare.

Zaine would think back, and remember how Irvine was likely dead at the moment. "You fucking piker!" Knight would growl, his eyes opening up to reveal his Sabertooth guild mark in both his pupils. "I'm gonna end you," he would say, his magical energy spiking up to dangerous levels from his raw emotion. Zaine would stop him, "Stop it dude, we lose this one. If you kill him, you're no better than he is, yanno?" Zaine would huff a bit, and the man would laugh, "Quite, quite! You don't want to stoop to the level of a noble would you? Bwahahaha!" With a bit of a flourish the man would disappear, having left everyone who could see him in a daze for a few seconds, erasing a few seconds of their memory in the future.

Knight would close his eyes, as he would calm himself down, "Sorry for dragging you into this Viola. Thank's for saving my bacon again there. This swell, Strauss or whatever his name was, he's been plotting stuff for a long time. He's my problem now though." Knight would begin to walk off, setting down the italic thug on the ground with a thud. Zaine would look over at Viola and shrug, "So... uh... Clinic?"
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 28th May 2014, 7:42 pm

"I'm just the guy who's sword you fucked up earlier, is all." With that, he would take her hand, and pull her closer to him. "Don't worry. I've actually got a grudge against the cartel, so revenge is a later thought, haha!" he would laugh, Viola's vision blurring up as she held onto him. She felt the two of them moving at such a intense speed that it made her sick some-what, the sound of crashing and screaming could be heard as she closed her eyes tightly.

Finally the sound settle down, and there was a long silence before she felt her feet touch the ground once again. "Are you okay? Need medical help? I can get you to the clinic!" the stranger said, though, her words would be fumbled and all she could really say was anything but answering his question.

"Sorry... about.. your sword.." she said softly, her eyes opened up half-way. The blood from her arm would've already soaked the side of her shirt and bare skin. Face no longer a healthy pale, but a sick and faint pale.

"Hey Viola! Are you okay!?" a familiar voice said, her head peering up slightly to look up and spot the colour green. Though she couldn't see the figure's face, she knew it was Knight.

"Are.. you.." she stopped talking mid-sentence to slump into the strangers side, her breathing becoming heavier than it was. She regained herself, and grasped onto the wound that pierced a hole through her arm.

"That was some fight, right? Did you see the Rose of Beasts anywhere?" he asked, his voice bouncing from concerned to excited. She adjusted her stance, though still hunched over.

"No, sorry." she apologized, only to fall onto her knees, it seemed easier, more comfortable this way. If she changed into a dragon again, she'd most likely pass out in that form and her wound would close up. But, she didn't want that, she didn't want to pass out in this kind of situation. Meanwhile while she was trying to stand up, a conflict went out in-front of her. She heard what had happened though, they had killed innocent people, for no reason. Though, she couldn't quite call them all innocent, especially the boss man.

"Sorry for dragging you into this Viola. Thank's for saving my bacon again there. This swell, Strauss or whatever his name was, he's been plotting stuff for a long time. He's my problem now though." Knight apologized, but she regained her balance and stood up shaking her head. Her vision cleared slightly, as she gazed at him with a firm look in her cold red eyes.

"No.. If he's causing horrible things like.. this to happen.. then I want to stop him too.." she said, before finally passing out. Her body toppled forward and landed onto the ground with a thud, she had lost a serious amount of blood, and she'd be lucky to even still be alive.

Main Theme:

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 8:40 pm