Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

iLac [Job]

Anubis
    Anubis

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Other Half
    Position : None
    Guild : Pharaoh's Call
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 200

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Judgement
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

iLac [Job] Empty iLac [Job]

Post by Anubis 21st July 2016, 5:47 am

iLac

Job Title: iLac
    Player Requirements: Any Rank
    Job Requirements: 500 words per player
    Job Location: Neutral Grounds
    Job Description: A brand new device called the iLac has come out and the manufacturer is giving them away to anyone who visits the factory in Neutral Ground. Keep in mind, as soon as you step foot on Neutral Ground territory, all your magic (Primary, Secondary, Weapons, Armour, Pets, Unique Abilities, Passive Effects) is instantly shut down. But that's no problem because all you're doing is picking up your brand new iLac.

Reward: 1x iLac for everyone

Page 41
    Anubis
    Anubis

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Other Half
    Position : None
    Guild : Pharaoh's Call
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 200

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Judgement
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

iLac [Job] Empty Re: iLac [Job]

Post by Anubis 21st July 2016, 9:48 am

When you thought the humans could not think of creating more complicated devices, you realise you are wrong a few moments later. There had been news on the recent release of the ‘iLac’ that was being widely used as a communication device, made purely of lacrima with a design to attract more users. The disappointment that Freya felt did not stop her from wanting to purchase one of these ‘iLacs’ that were so popular these days. She heard that the sales shot up in just three days, taking the highest spot on the market for lacrima devices. Yanking her gloves onto her slender fingers, Freya skipped to the door. She was in a hurry. Whisper on the streets told her that if she went to the shops at nine in the morning, the would a limited edition iLac. It was probably another one of those rumors, but she had hope. Being a fan of all things pretty and well designed, the eager teenager rushed to the closest store she knew that sold the iLacs. A few blocks away, the brick red building that was a flat starting from the second floor. It was a narrow structure, the first floor being a floor for stores and repair centers. It was not a spacious floor, just enough to fit everything that needed to be there. Freya ducked through the entrance, heading straight for the iLac shop. She did not even turn the other way to see what the other room was.

Once inside the shop, she sought out the shop owner and when she found said person, Freya would give him a charming smile before introducing herself. “My name is Freya Bishop, and I am here to purchase an iLac. I hear that you have the limited edition on hand?” The man gave her a confused frown and shook his head, letting her know that the limited edition iLacs sold out the day before yesterday. Again, this was one of the times she had to control herself so she did not explode with fury. She hurried all the way here for nothing, and to just receive an iLac that looked like everyone else’s? She would rather take it for free. The expression on her face changed from cheerful to completely stern, a death glare at the man who brought her the bad news. “Gone? Sold out? Let me make it clear that I am here to purchase the ‘limited edition’ iLacs and not the normal ones that look like everyone else’s,” she began, “So what you have just told me...clearly means I cannot have them. Which obviously means you will pay for that.” The look in her eyes burned holes in the man’s face. It was a staring contest, but she was winning. “In fact, I am not going to harm you. I will only take one of your ‘iLacs’ free of charge.” With that, she turned on her heels snatching one of the iLacs on a stand, marching out of the shop without another word.

505 words

_____________________________________________________________________________________

anubisjudgement

forgive me for my wrongs, i have just begun

Jobs: D : 7 || C : 3 || B : 1 || A : 0 || S : 0 || SS : 0 || 10y : 0 || 100y : 0

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 7:29 pm