Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

iLac A Whole Lot [iLac Mission]

Addre
    Addre

Player 
    Lineage : The World Slayer
    Position : None
    Guild : Dies Irae
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 17,909

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Venom God Slayer (Unseen Gen.)
    Second Magic: Solar Dragon Slayer (Unseen Gen.)
    Third Magic: Clear Demon Slayer (Unseen Gen.)

iLac A Whole Lot [iLac Mission] Empty iLac A Whole Lot [iLac Mission]

Post by Addre 15th March 2020, 11:01 am

Job Info:

There was a manufacturer in a faraway mega-city in Fiore who had made a name for themselves with a revolutionary invention; the iLac, an electronic cellphone device with many gadgets and functions that Jariel had read about in magazines. Imagine walking around the world with a built-in calendar, calculator, health and mana tracker, watch and who knows how many other tools and items in one, small cellphone? JJ found it very necessary to get his hands on such a device, but he feared that the price of such an item in Fiorian currency would take a huge dent on his pocket of cash that he had saved up before leaving Desierto.

That was what he feared until a fated day arrived. Since the company was new, and because of its location in the heart of a city with neutrality towards magic, the manufacturer had stated that all possessors of magic would get one for free should they be able to come and visit the factory. JJ found out after he had already planned on going there on foot and passed some other civilians who were heading for the same place, and a particular, elder couple spilled most of the beans for him:

“For free?! Are they nuts?!”
    “I-I mean… I can’t really think of a reason why-“
    “They’re licking those wizards’ asses like icecream! Nothing personal against them, but a humble pharmacist can barely breathe without feet! I wish I possessed magic and got one of those iLacs for free!”
    “But to do that, you’d have to go all the way to their factory in Neutral Grounds… I don’t know how many wizards would want that…”

Say no more, lady. JJ was not hesitating in aiming for that city to get his own iLac. And so what if he wouldn’t be able to use magic in there; he was just going for an iLac…

Then again, his critical sense warned him. In a world of wizardry and magic, the scum of the earth would take any opportunity to nail a magician. What if there were people with grudges living in that city, hearing about the offer that the manufacturers of iLac offered those with magic, and got so fed up with it that they sought to assault them once they entered the town and lost their strongest powers?

JJ had finally stepped into the city, and if such an idea would come to fruition, then that would just be a great occasion to test out his new weapon. However, as paranoid as his previous thoughts were, nobody came to assault him from a dark alley; he made it to the factory, talked with the manufacturer, and got his iLac.

The iLac was slim and smart, and it looked like it could fit in his pocket. Once that was confirmed, JJ smiled softly in joy and walked out, waving the workers farewell and thanking them for his gift. There were other wizards coming to and fro, including a young male with a katana…

WC: 504

_____________________________________________________________________________________

xxxx
    Me - Venom GS - Sun DS - Clear DeS - Lineage - Bank - Char Change (15-07-2021)
    xxxxx
    Addre's Battle Theme:

Current date/time is 29th March 2024, 1:25 am