Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Boom Boom Party in da Mine(Wanted! demolition)

Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Rainbow- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Position : None
    Guild : ɢᴀʀᴏᴜ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛs
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 212.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ❅ ᴀʀᴄᴛɪᴄ ɴᴇᴍᴇsɪs
    Second Skill: ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ
    Third Skill:

Boom Boom Party in da Mine(Wanted! demolition) - Page 2 Empty Re: Boom Boom Party in da Mine(Wanted! demolition)

Post by Hikachu 26th July 2016, 10:19 pm

Rolling Damage Dice.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Boom Boom Party in da Mine(Wanted! demolition) - Page 2 JhB4MAf

Profile | Magic | History | Vault

theme | battle theme

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Boom Boom Party in da Mine(Wanted! demolition) - Page 2 Empty Re: Boom Boom Party in da Mine(Wanted! demolition)

Post by NPC 26th July 2016, 10:19 pm

The member 'Hikachu' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Damage Dice' :
    Boom Boom Party in da Mine(Wanted! demolition) - Page 2 Attack
    Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Rainbow- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Position : None
    Guild : ɢᴀʀᴏᴜ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛs
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 212.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ❅ ᴀʀᴄᴛɪᴄ ɴᴇᴍᴇsɪs
    Second Skill: ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ
    Third Skill:

Post by Hikachu 26th July 2016, 10:28 pm

Snowflake
    "You exist within me"

The blue haired girl nodded at Chelvaric and agreed his plan before he flashed a big smirk towards her. Surprised, Snowflake was left stunned and confused, causing her to question the reason he was smirking at her for. While Chelvaric was busy landing attacks at the demolition man, she was behind him, waiting for the perfect moment to attack. Her partner had been only dealing punches, barely using his magic at all. It has been bothering her for a while but she has been more than curious about what he was capable of and his abilities, although, she doubted they would meet again after the mission had completed. Perhaps, either if she was fortunate or fate would bring them together. The enemy stumbled backwards due to the force of the slam Chelvaric had brought against his forehead.

Without wasting any time, the girl stood in front of her partner, replacing herself in his stead. ”I’ll take care of this from now on.” her voice was barely a whisper as she took a battle stance and pointed her dust rapier in front of the man. Silver eyes ran along his body in an attempt to search for the exact location of his vital areas. Once she was done, a glowing arc would form around his body.

Crystal.

With a slight twirl of her body, the girl drew a small number of glyphs with swift movements of her sword and pointed it forwards. The glyphs then flew towards the man and bound his arms and legs so that he was not able to move or counter her attacks at all. Not allowing any moment for him to escape, she dashed towards him with the assistance of the glyph that was summoned underneath her feet and stabbed at the area where she had found the vital points of his body.

The man released a loud groan and tilted his head back in agony before his body grew limp, yet, still hanging onto the glyphs that constrained his body. The young girl stared at the body for a brief moment, his life blood flowing out of the wound in slow pulses, each weaker than the one before until his heart rate entirely stopped. ”He’s dead. Let’s take him back to the city.” She raised her chin, her silver optics empty and lifeless as if every single emotions had been drained out of her body.

400/175
    [23]
    JUNIER of GS + Adox

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Boom Boom Party in da Mine(Wanted! demolition) - Page 2 JhB4MAf

Profile | Magic | History | Vault

theme | battle theme

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 2:20 pm