Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Allowance of Travel [Job]

Sayrn
    Sayrn

Dragon VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Position : None
    Guild : Crystal Swan
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 262.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Allowance of Travel [Job] Empty Allowance of Travel [Job]

Post by Sayrn 3rd July 2016, 10:46 am

Job Title: Too Earthland...And Beyond!

Player Requirements: Must be at least D-Rank and have joined a Guild or be a wandering mage. If you've joined a Dark Guild, you must claim too be from one of the Light Guilds or your passport will not be issued. If you wish, you can buy a Passport for 5k at the end of the Job regardless of Guild affiliation.

Job Requirements: 5 posts. 100 words per post.

Job Location: Hargeon Town or Rose Garden

Job Description: A huge line of bustling people are going nuts in front of the Docks, it looks like Wall Street on a bad day. Families, children, old folks attempting to go on vacation; everyone's clamoring for a Passport! Count Sparrow and the Magic Council have reopened Fiore's borders to outsiders, and in turn, have opened the borders too Seven, Bosco, and Minstrel as a show of peace.

Fiore, along with Bellum and Seven has always produced some of the most skilled wizards in all of Earthland; and so, the Magic Council has decided to offer the services of our wizards here in Fiore abroad in other Nations (for a hefty fee of course!); obtain your passport! Cut in line! Or wait in line! Do whatever is necessary! Because people are going crazy trying to get their entire families Passports registered!

Enemies: (None)

Reward: Passport (Access to International Jobs and Casual RPing in Other Nations)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Allowance of Travel [Job] V7lUCnJz_o
    Sayrn
    Sayrn

Dragon VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Position : None
    Guild : Crystal Swan
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 262.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Allowance of Travel [Job] Empty Re: Allowance of Travel [Job]

Post by Sayrn 3rd July 2016, 12:49 pm

A day filled with clouds, this was something she could abide by, as the rain danced across umbrellas hitting the ground with the softest sounds her nerves calmed. Rain had always been something of a soother to her and today was no exception. Walking down the lines of people she could see each and every person clamoring and impatient in these conditions. Children whined to their parents and babies cried from the cold and humid air. Yet it was in this condition she felt the most, was it the fact that each drop made her feel more alive or even that in these conditions she was strongest, in earnest she herself had no idea. The line today was not one of simple nature as rather today had been the last day for signups for a simple but necessary thing, a passport. As the line moved and people chattered among themselves the woman simply stood in her place moving with the line a full body coat on her hiding anything but a simple pair of black heeled boots and the black lace gloves she wore. A long black ponytail hung out from under the umbrella and her eyes were covered by dark red shaded sunglasses. In her mind she could hear the whispers as people thought her odd for how she dressed and yet it was for a simple reason, herself. Lydia did not like interacting with others and even more so when it came to high stress situations like this. Hence she came up with the simple idea of making a coat capable of covering her strange blue skin and wearing her typical eye hiding sunglasses helped.

As the line slowly moved a soft sigh would escape her as hot breath met the cold and brisk air a deep steam would escape and a hand touched her shoulder, “Pardon me miss, my child is feeling sick, could you possibly let me in front of you?” cold shivers ran up her spine as what seemed to sound like a woman spoke her head slowly turning before she blacked out. Moments passed as images danced in her dreams going from her happy times and more often than not ending on the cruel smile of her mother before she woke up. Mud covered her and she was out of the line as she turned a head to see a man who had a child like face, “I am sorry! Are you okay?” A hand went down to press herself up and as she did a spark of pain ran through her like thousands of tiny needles, “SONUVAH.” clutching her ribs she would yell out in pain the pain jumping back as a small girl rushed up with a small bucket of steaming water and a wash cloth, “Is she okay dad?” a nod would come from her as she laughed, “Take off my coat… I need to get up.” Then man would nod quickly removing the now rain and mud soaked heavy coat gasping as he saw her skin but more so when he saw the blood, “Why are you out here with wounds like that?!” grabbing her arm he would try to lift her but she would shake him off, “No. I stand on my own.” grinding her teeth she would force her body to respond getting up and glaring at the man, “Pass me the coat I need to get my passport.” with a nervous nod the man would hand her the coat. Limping off and getting her passport the woman would sigh, “Still not recovered. I may need more time. Or maybe a break from the rain.” Once her objective was achieved she would head back to base ready to rest for a bit longer before she embarked again.
    629/500 Words.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Allowance of Travel [Job] V7lUCnJz_o

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 9:40 pm