Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

An official hello

Trinity
    Trinity

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Avatar of Ataxia
    Position : Warlord of Madness
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Divine Calamity (Co GM)
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 2,586,236

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Physio Manipulation
    Second Skill: Mania
    Third Skill:

An official hello Empty An official hello

Post by Trinity 2nd July 2016, 2:48 pm

Hey guys. Newbie here. I was recommended to this site by another member (Monica Bell) and was recently introduced to Fairytail through her. I don't really watch a ton of anime, but I thoroughly enjoy the show so far and thought it would be fun to give an FT RP board a try!

Little about me: I've been writing and roleplaying for roughly fifteen years, about seven of those years being on online RP sites. I started my roleplaying experiences with D&D at the tender age of twelve. Past RP site settings include: Star Wars (Which I did for about five years), Supernatural, Dragonball Z, Mass Effect, and then some generic fantasy RPs that had their own original settings. I'm also in the process of writing my own original series of books, which I am going to publish. Will hopefully have the first book completed sometime next year.

I'll be straight up with the fact that I probably won't be the most super active of members, at least right away. I'm getting married next month, and just moved into a new house. I intend on this being more of a smaller pastime, will probably only be in one or two threads at a time. Once things lighten up for me IRL we'll see if I can hang around a bit more, but chances are I'll be more of a casual member for a bit.

Anyway, looking forward to being on the site! I'm currently working on my join app and will hopefully have that up soon. :)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ninetails Derpfox

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Position : None

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Soul
    Second Skill: Ice
    Third Skill:

An official hello Empty Re: An official hello

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 2nd July 2016, 3:26 pm

Welcome to the site mate; if you need help deciding on a guild I'll be glad to help you, just needa know what your character will be like and what kind of guild he'd rather be in ^_^
    Trinity
    Trinity

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Avatar of Ataxia
    Position : Warlord of Madness
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Divine Calamity (Co GM)
    Experience : 2,586,236

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Physio Manipulation
    Second Skill: Mania
    Third Skill:

Post by Trinity 2nd July 2016, 3:47 pm

Thanks, I appreciate it. :) Right now I honestly don't know where I want to go either, which is why I'm thinking about starting guildless and letting RP and interactions with other characters lead me to a guild, though Shadow would ultimately fit best somewhere neutral. Best comparison I can make for personality is Mystogan -- doesn't talk much, very mysterious, tends to be more lone wolf. Shadow will be arguably more morally ambiguous than Mystogan, though. Very pragmatic individual, with no preference between what society deems as good or evil.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ninetails Derpfox

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 2nd July 2016, 4:12 pm

hmmmm at the moment the neutral guilds are as follows:

Pharoh's Call - Not sure their shtick, but I do know killing is not allowed in the guild. PM "Aiyana" for a better explanation on them.

Garou Knights - A faction that works under the Crown (not the MC) to take care of the business that the MC is too corrupt to take care of themselves, as well as purge the corruption from the RK. This is a new guild, PM Nimbus for more information.

Laughing Coffin - Mercenary Guild.

If none of these suit your interest, we can draw on Shadow's preference for not caring about light or dark.

Lamia Scale, while a legal guild, is devoted to knowledge which is believed to be something that all walks of life is entitled to. They don't care for light or dark, but will still occasionally opt to not give information if their gut says not to. The guild is home to weirdos and people who can respect a guy wanting his personal space, well... most of them.

Tartarus, while a Dark Guild, isn't actually a high-profile guild. Most of their handiwork is done in clandestine since they prefer not to attract attention. You'd have to PM "King Gil" or "Mistress Venir" for more information, as well as to obtain permission to join.
    Ninetails Derpfox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 2nd July 2016, 4:14 pm

forgot to mention: Guildless is the guild of not having a guild, in other words... FREEDOM!!!!!!!

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 9:14 am