Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Rookie in Town

Baka-Chan101
    Baka-Chan101

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Telekinesis Magic
    Second Skill: Reflector Magic
    Third Skill:

Rookie in Town Empty Rookie in Town

Post by Baka-Chan101 29th June 2016, 1:34 pm

Hey, it's me. I'm a bit new here, and I am confused where to start...
    :?:
    weretiger5411
    weretiger5411

The Maker's necromancer

The Maker's necromancer

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: SOTL
    Second Skill: NA
    Third Skill:

Rookie in Town Empty Re: Rookie in Town

Post by weretiger5411 29th June 2016, 1:38 pm

Hello hello! Welcome to the site, so to begin the below link is to the new user guide in which if you follow should guide you on starting off on here.

https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t17110-new-user-guide

So if you need clarification on what is said or you need help that the guide doesn't help with, then their are multiple ways to get help. Go to the cbox and ask around for usually were pretty helpful, PM someone who has a black or white username(these are usually the staff and know most about the site), or finally you may PM me with questions you may have. Sides that it starts a little complicated at first, but once you get it it will come naturally to ya. So that is all, and hope you have a good time on here!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"Those who do not fear power, are too easily destroyed by it."

"Humans are the biggest monsters. How else can you explain a dragon's need to burn down their homes, a demon's need to slaughter them, or a god's attempt at brainwashing them to devote loyalty? It is because we have the greatest chance to destroy them with whatever else gets in our way, and slayers are not the only method how."-Zecarayus Trevelean

Note: Until I get this in his character sheet, his name is changed to nevarran. Same soul though!

info on apps:
    Casey Nightwind
    Casey Nightwind

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Experience : 75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flowing Light
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Rookie in Town Empty Re: Rookie in Town

Post by Casey Nightwind 29th June 2016, 5:24 pm

Welcome to the site. As far as help goes there's really nothing else I have too add.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Rookie in Town ViI0500
    CaseyNightwind:  Magic:

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 2:25 am